Of Stained Lips and Shattered Minds (hal7283 x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

Heero trembled under Duo from the onslaught of pleasure and mind break he was going through. All those strangers he'd slept with, all the torture was nothing compared to this. He didn't like to hurt his sort of Gundam family, they were the closest thing he had to friends or family in the past. Maybe he shouldn't have opened up to Duo.

Duo didn't understand.

Heero had finally experienced someone who understood him, catered his training and life around what Heero needed and that was his everything. That was his world. Now he was falling apart. Dread then filled him for causing Duo this pain and for messing up what they had.

Each pound into him pressed hard against his bladder but he held on. Finally Duo finished and had moved to by his head. Looking at his cock he leaned in and licked along his length before taking him deep into his mouth. He brought his legs together trying to keep from leaking in the bed, "may I... Use the bathroom?"

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• hal7283

Duo groaned ashis length was taken in by Heero's mouth, his soft tongue running along his filthy shaft without any hesitation. He looked down at Heero with an almost cold look, as something clearly broke inside Duo even though he wasn't the want being tortured and feeling pain. He could tell Heero was on the edge of pissing in bed and asked: "You haven't used the bathroom this whole morning, have you? Why? Why didn't you go before I wake up? Let me guess... this master of yours also told you how to piss?" He paused for a second and said: "Show me."

Show me.

Trembling Heero nodded his head. He was used to his routine of breakfast and then pee right before shower in the am and it was a hard cycle to break. Getting up he went into the bathroom and climbed into the tub. With a glance to Duo he laid down in the tub like he had been and looked to Duo. He was almost scared to ask him to pee on him. It was easier this time to go in front of someone. He trembled as he finally let go and peed all over himself. Moaning softly he licked his lips as some splashed on his face, "I do this... Every morning."

Duo looked down at Heero as he got into that awkward pose and pissed all over himself, even licking some off his lips, clearly enjoying it. Despite how absurd it was, for some reason Duo wasn't too surprised. He knew how broken Heero was and this was just more proof of it. Silently he took the shower head and tuned on the water, washing away the piss on Heero's body before drying him up and taking him back to the bedroom. He went through his closet and found some clothes for Heero to wear, underwear, a white shirt, blue jeans, and a dark blue hooded jacket. "Put these on. We're going out." Duo said in an almost commanding tone. He got dressed himself in a dark red shirt, black trousers and jacket. Afterwards Duo lead Here out of the apartment and got on the car.

Duo drove down the road while the scenery inside the space colony passed outside their window. Shortly after they arrived at a small warehouse. Duo opend the door and lead Heero inside, which was packed with tons of boxes labeled "supplies". Duo explained: "After Hilde and I broke up the salvage business we owned together also dissolved. Most of the stuff I've already sold but some supplies got left over. Never had the time to properly deal with them...."

Duo walked up towards Heero and held him tightly in his arms: "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you Gerri, but from now I'll be here for you...." As he spoke Duo's hand moved up towsrds his neck and suddenly a strong electric current ran across Heero's body, tazed him unconscious. By the time Heero woke up he laying on an old mattress was alone in a dimly lit room with no window, and a chainend collar around his neck bolted to the wall on the other end.

Heero laid there in silence as Duo cleaned him. He seemed disappointed but he wasn't going to fight him. He just let the other do what he wanted with him. Getting cleaned off and dried he watched Duo as he rummaged through the clothes. The commanding tone actually put a little life back into Heero, he dressed and shivered from the rough fabric against his nipples. They were so sensitive now it was crazy.

There didn't seem to be any time to argue so he just went with him. He'd ask to borrow his computer when they got back. Looking out the window he wondered what colony he was on. It looked like an older one. He looked over the boxes and sighed softly, "I'm sorry." He didn't know about him and Hilde. He knew they were close but he didn't know it was more than that.

There wasn't much that was scarier than someone who thought they were helping...

Heero remembered hugging him back but everything was blank after that. He did however notice the splitting head ache as he finally came too. Thankfully the soldier side of him was still working. He didn't move at first as he gained consciousness and took in his surroundings. Wait! Where was his collar?! He reached up and grabbed the collar around his throat, he wasn't sure if it was under the metal. Blinking he groaned and rubbed his hand over his face.

After a while he was able to sit up slowly and groaned in pain. He took in the room and had a feeling he was securely trapped. Grabbing the chain he yanked it, was that Gundanium? He wouldn't be able to break out of it. He tested the length and sighed. He really upset Duo. He missed his Master. How long was he going to be trapped here? Alone in his thoughts.

Shortly After Heero woke up, Duo opened the door and entered with a big bag: "Sorry about shocking you." Duo said with a bitter smile: "But this is for your own good. I thought about locking your limbs too but that would be a bit...counterproductive..." Duo set the bag down and squatted beside the bed and looked Heero straight in his eyes and continued: "Listen.... I get it... you feel guilty for what you've done during the war, and you fee lost for not having a purpose anymore. I get it. I get all that cause that's what I feel as well. But this master of yours, he is bad news. Can't you see that he's exploiting your weakness and destroying you?! Just look at the stuff he made you do! Pissing on your own face? That's not something you do out of care, but out of malice! Hatred!"

Duo fell silent for a while then he began to take things out of the bag: "Here're some water and snacks... also I've got this pad which have like a million books in it. You can also get online with that thing. If you need to go to the toilet just use the bucket there." He pointed at the bucket at the end of the room: "And don't even think about doing that pissing over yourself thing.... Got it?!"

Duo stood up and headed out towards the door: "I'll come back and check on how you're doing latter." Then he locked the door behind him.

Heero watched Duo and realized he made him a prison. He wouldn't feel like he's paying back for his sins. He's just locked away to rot. Duo didn't understand that he liked these things his master made him do. It wasn't out of malice none of it was. At least he didn't think it was, his Master card about him. Bathed him, treated his wounds, fed him. He was a caged animal in here.

He wasn't sure this was under his Master's control anymore. Once Duo left he started signing in. He logged back into the chat room then installed a phone program and dialed his Master's number. It was strange because he always got himself out he never called for help. He didn't want to just break out in case that's not what his master wanted. Trembling he held onto the tablet as if his life depended on it.

Just as Heero got on the internet and tried to contact Vincent, Duo was looking seeing the whole thing from another room. Not only there was several hidden cameras around the cell, the tablet Heero was using got spyware inside to begin with. Even though Heero was probably the best operative among the five of them in general, when it comes to computer and hacking, Duo felt he had an edge over him. There were two reason why he put Heero into this dungeon, one being that he wants it to be essentially a rehab facility for his addiction to sex and torture, and the other, was Duo knew Heero would try to contact his "master" if given the means to do so, and he'd be able to trace the communication easily and find out who this "Vincent Septante" really was. But as Heero dialed the number Duo was surprised by the notification.

'The number you dialed is not in service.'

"What? Did that idiot remembered the number wrong? No... Heero's got great memory.... How could it be...?" Duo wondered. Duo then watched as Heero tried other ways to contact him but they all failed. This Vincent seemed to know a lot about not just Heero, but also him, or he wouldn't have shipped the man here in the first place. Perhaps he'd foreseen that Duo would try to track him down? And took precautions to prevent that from happening? A cold shivered traversed up Duo's spine as he felt like he was dealing with someone incredibly smart and cunning. "I'll protect you Heero... I swear..." Duo muttered as he got up and began his preparations. He had a feeling that this Vincent would likely show up at some point, and Duo would make sure he never leave this place alive.

Heero felt sick.

Was he abandoned? Had his Master left him to rot at his friends hands? He trusted him like he trusted no one before. He never would have told Duo if this is what would become of him.

Shaking he threw the tablet against the wall, grabbing the bag of food he threw it against the other wall. So much frustration and rage coursed through him then his eyes scanned the corners until he looked right at the hidden camera. There was so much rage behind those cobalt blue eyes. Never again.

Laying down on the mattress with his back to the door he sighed. Duo wanted him to stay in prison then he was done. He wasn't about to eat, he'd drink because dehydration was worse. Placing his hand over his face he'd never felt this before then suddenly a sob wrenched from him as the tears finally came. He couldn't control the sadness any longer. The perfect soldier was broken.

Duo continued with his preparations while trying to track down this Vincent, but without any good result. It's as if this person was just a product of Heero's imagination to torment himself, or worse, someone who was so good at erasing his tracks that even Duo couldn't find a trace of him. Sighing heavily he turned his attention back at Heero and noticed the mess he'd made. The Heero he knew would never become so agitated and frustrated, but then again, that Heero was long gone, dead, destroyed by his own guilt, emptiness, and by this "Vincent's" manipulation. It pained Duo greatly seeing Heero like this but he believed it had to be done. He had to isolate Heero from the mad routine he'd put himself into, not realizing that what he was doing was a form of torture as well.

A few hours latter Duo entered the room with another bag of food: "I've brought dinner for you." Duo put the bad down as he looked at Heero's back and said: "You must eat Heero. Please don't make me force feed you."

Heero laid there the whole time trying to bring himself back under control. Once he was back in focus he took a deep breath in and closed his eyes.

"Don't touch me," Heero sat and and turned to face his friend. "I know what you're trying to do Duo. Just release me and let me go home." Not that he had a home to go to but he could figure something out. He refused the food not wanting it. Turning his face away he would physically fight him if he had too.

Duo sighed heavily and left the room. He knew Heero was deeply broken and would take quite a lot of effort to build him up again. "I'll leave for now but please, think this thing over." He said in a heavy tone as he left Heero to calm down. A couple of days passed and Duo would come back to check up on how Heero was doing every few hours, but it would seem the only thing not broken about Heero was his stubbornness, even though in this case he as stubborn about the absolutely worst thing. Inevitably Duo had to act as he couldn't just sit by and watch his friend waste away like this. He entered the room and overpowered Heero who was in a weakened state, straddling him as he grabbed the man's hand and injected a nutrient pack into his veins. "Why do you resist Heero? What could you possibly accomplish by starving yourself to death?!" Duo yelled angrily as he put away the injector and said: "Please Heero... why can't you just try to be happy for once?!"

Heero fought him every step of the way. The days locked in there were hell for him. He drank but he refused to eat anything. It was the only thing he could kind of control. Most of the time he refused to speak to him besides a nod here or there. Struggling against Duo he tried a few times to yank the collar off but it beat any strength he could posses. He soon lost strength and just laid there, "what's the point in living Duo... I was happy... Finally happy... I have nothing now."

Duo looked down at Heero and his body began to tremble and burst into tears. Why did it hurt so much when he heard Heero said he was happy? Why did it hurt so much when Heero said that now he had nothing? He grabbed Heero's chest and cried: "No you're wrong you're wrong you're wrong! That wasn't happiness! That couldn't be! You can't call being humiliated and abused happy! And you have way more than you think! You have..."

"He has what?"

Duo was surprised by the sudden voice of the stranger coming from the door. He turned around and saw a tall blonde man standing there with a confident smile. Duo immediately realized who that was, but the question still remained. How?

"How the hell did you get through the security system?" Duo asked in disbelief.

"Oh you mean those automated turrents. Just a simple hack." Vincent shrugged.

Duo found himself trembling in anger and fear, as he'd always proud of his own computer skills. Even though he may not be the very best out there, he was certain nobody could break into this place withotu at least triggering an alarm. But somehow, this man did.

Turning his gaze towards Heero, Vincent showed an almost loving smile and said: "I'm here for you my slave. Let's go home."

"No you're not taking Heero anywhere!" Duo jumped off Heero and was about to pull out his gun, but it was like Vincent had anticipated his every move and shot the gun out of Duo's hand.

"Please don't do anything stupid. I have no intention to harm you." He then aimed for the bolts locking the Heero's chain against the wall and shot them off. "Come to me, Heero."

Heero had given up. He lost what he enjoyed and now there was nothing left. He didn't know how to be happy without a voice guiding him, sure he found enjoying in some things but this wasn't it. He felt bad for Duo but also wallowed in his own anger and self pity.

Heero's eyes went wide.

Here he was. Shaking on the ground he almost got up to stop Duo but his Master was ahead of him. He was different somehow but he kind of liked it. His Master returned for him.

Sitting up he dragged the chain behind him as he crawled to his Master. Leaning down he kissed the top of his Master's boot, his whole body shaking. He was here! Really here! Not some crazy dream, "you came for me... Master."

"Of course I came. As I said, everything is under my control." Vincent smiled as he picked up the chain still connected to Heero's collar and pulled on it to drag him up, pressing a loving kiss on Heero's lips.

"Get away from him!" Duo shouted as he tried to rush towards the two, but without even moving his eyes off Heero, Vincent pointed his gun at Duo and pulled the trigger, the man immediately fell to the ground in agony.

"Don't worry Duo Maxwell. I've changed the setting to stun." Vincent said after releasing Heero from the kiss. He walked up towards him and put his boot on his head and said: "Now how about we get back to the conversation you were having earlier? What does my dear slave Heero here has. What were you going to say?" He turned back to look at Heero and asked: "What do you think he was going to say? Got any ideas?"

Vincent could see Duo's body trembling, not just from the shock he got earlier but also of anger, hatred, humiliation, and fear, not just of being at someone else' mercy, but something else, something deeper, something even Duo himself didn't quite understand but Vincent did. Zero did. It wasn't hard to calculate once you've taken all factors into account and in a way, nobody understood it more than Vincent/Zero. After all, he felt the exact same way.

"Ah just kidding. I knew exactly what you were going to say." Vincent said: "You were going to say that Heero has you, right?"

"Wh..what the hell are you..." Duo groaned.

"Enough with the lies, Mr. Maxwell. I can read your thoughts like an open book. You love Heero. You've loved him ever since the first time you met him."

"Shu.....shut up!" Duo cried.

"But you're too occupied by trying to act normal, to act like a good friend to him that you convinced yourself it's all friendship, and more importantly, you were too afraid to admit it, even to yourself. But those around you could see through your bullshit." Vincent chuckled: "That's why little Hilde dumped you, Mr Maxwell. She simply couldn't love a man who's heart was elsewhere!"

"I said shut up!" Duo tried to force himself up, but Vincent gave him a clean kick in the face which sent him flying to the wall.

"Oh but I am not finished yet!" Vincent walked towards him and grabbed Duo's pigtail up. He looked down at the young man and said: "You tried to pretend that you're doing this to help Heero, but what did you actually do? You fucked him; imprisoned him; ignored his free will and tried to mold him according to your ideal image of him. Deep down Duo Maxwell, you and I are the same. The only difference being that I am actually good at this, while you.... you're just a pathetic impostor who had no idea what you're doing."

He let go of Duo's hair and let Duo fall to the ground, who at this point was crying helplessly while muttering: "No.. I'm not... I'm not like you.... not like you..." Vincent then said: "But despite your incompetence, I'll admit that your feelings for Heero is true... you do love him, crave for him. It's really a pity you know, if you've acted sooner then maybe.. maybe I wouldn't be here... maybe I wouldn't have to be here at all...." He straighten up and turned to look at Heero with a smile: "I think your friend at least deserve something for his love to you." He tossed a bottle of lube to Heero and commanded: "Give your virginity to him."

Heero moaned into the kiss like they hadn't seen each other in years. His hands came up to hold onto him and pressed himself closer. The gun shot sound made him flinch and look back, good he wasn't dead. Actually in the past he thought him and Duo might have something but then he left Heero for Hilde so he didn't bother him. He didn't want to bother anyone he simply disappeared.

He watched his Master walk back towards Duo but he didn't stop him. Instead he stood there watching him best to his friend. He felt back that he had hit him but he was also mad to Duo for locking him away. Wait Duo loved him? He struggled with the concept of love, not realizing he himself was in love with his Master. He had been for a long while now.

Heero caught the bottle and looked over at Duo and his Master. Walking forward he stopped by his Master for a moment and pressed his forehead against his arm taking in the smell of his cologne and closed his eyes. Looking up at his Master his eyes were so dialed at that moment his love for him clear on his face and in his heart beats.

Kneeling down by Duo he rubbed his shoulder for a moment, "Duo it's ok. I do care for you. I just left because I didn't want to get between you and Hilde. I didn't want to bother anyone. I just wanted to crawl into a home and be done with it." He undid and slid down Duo's pants and leaned down to lick along his length, at the same time a lubed dinner pushed inside Duo. Heero's body was in a high with his Master back his own cock was throbbing now, he couldn't wait to be taken again.

"He... Heero wait... I..." Duo cried as he tried to resist, but the shock and the kick in the head had left him weak and dizzy, and perhaps more importantly he was shocked by the revelation of his own heart, coming from the worst of places. He loved Heero? How? That's impossible! But the more he thought about it, the more sense it made. He loved Heero, and he wanted Heero, but he was afraid to admit it, partly because of what Father Maxwell taught him back when he was taken in by the church, but more importantly, because he was afraid, afraid of rejection, afraid of Heero's view of him changing. But if what Heero said was true, that he left because he didn't want to get between him and Hilde, then there was really only him to blame for loosing Heero.

"I'm sorry Heero... I'm sorry....!" Duo cried as tears stream down his cheek. Having realized his feeling towards Heero, every touch from the man just felt so painful, yet so good. His sobbing got interrupted by the pleasurable moans as Heero began to lick along his length, and when he felt the finger pushing inside him his body jumped. " Heeor wait.. please.. not like this.. not... in front of him...!" Duo pleaded and kicked his legs weakly trying to get away, but a part of him craved Heero too much to resist.

Heero sucked Duo's length into his mouth and moaned around his member. His finger pressed in and quickly found that bundle of nerves inside him. Removing his mouth from his length he leaned up and gently kiss Duo's lips, " don't cry Duo. It's okay."

Heero gently moved his finger inside him rubbing against that spot, "I want to share this with you. Maybe you'll start to understand. Maybe we can do this again someday." Looking up at his Master he smiled softly at him. "I'm happy I have my Master Duo, I really care for him but you'll always be important to me too. I won't let anything happen to you."

Looking back down at Duo he moved between his legs on his knees but kept his fingers moving inside him and scissoring, "Master? I haven't done this before. Can you guide me?" He mostly just wanted his Master's touch again. Although just his Master being there made his cock ache and drip.

Duo groaned as Heero's finger entered him. Even though Heero had found his prostate, it was the first time Duo ever got touched back there so he didn't feel the pleasure immediately. That being said he did feel a strange itch whenever Heero's finger pressed against the place. "Heero.. stop.. please..." Duo pleaded weakly but at this point he knew it was in vain. He listened to what Heero said, and saw how he looked at this Vincent and knew right away how deeply Heero had really fell for him. Being told that Heero still cared for him and wanted to do this again brought little comfort to Duo's feeling of utter failure and loss.

Meanwhile Vincent smiled as he got behind Heero and held him in his arms. He chuckled and bit playfuly and Heero's earlobe and said: "So you need my help to fuck him? I suppose it's weird for a cum slut like you to actually have to fuck someone." He reached around and held onto Heero's length and pointed against Duo's virgin hole, then pushed Heero forward and forced his cock inside the poor man, who cried out in pain from the sudden intrusion. Vincent smiled: "There you go Heero. Now start working you waist and fuck your firend into a twitching pulp." At the same time Vincent reached his hand around to squeeze at Heero's chest, which would actually be his first time touching it after the treatment he got. He was amused by the squirt of milk that got onto his fingers and brought it to his mouth and tasted it, and it was more delicious than he could ever imagined.

Heero looked down at Duo, he hadn't stopped when he asked him too so in a way he didn't feel bad about not stopping now.

Leaning back against his Master as he guided his hips forward he moaned as he pushed inside of Duo feeling that tight heat around his length for the first time. So this is what everyone felt. One of his hands came back over his shoulder to grab at his Master as he arched forward, "holy shit Master... He's tight..."

Trembling he started to pull back out about halfway then pushed back in, "d-deep breath Duo. It gets easier if you relax." His other hand was holding Duo's hip to help him push inside him easier. The time he had spent with Duo he hadn't done good usual regimen of edging or cumming so he felt like he wouldn't last long. Moving his hips faster his other hand came down to stroke Duo's length as he moved. "T-Thank you Master..." Heero really was well trained at this point and loved every second of it.

Duo cried and groaned as Heero's length began to move inside him. If Heero's finger touching his prostate brought him at least some semblance of pleasure, than the fucking he was receiving was just pure pain. It felt like his intestines was burning with every thrust Heero made. But Duo didn't resist, not only because he had no energy to do so, but because he felt he deserved it. He'd let Heero down. As Vincent said, he could've made Heero happy and lived a normal, productive life and build a future together. But now he's become captive of this horrifying man. If there was someone who should be punished than he should be the one. But as his body slowly got used to being ravaged by the man he loved, something deep inside Duo was gradually changed, developed, explored, awakened. And with the help of Heero's hand stroking his gradually hardening member, the volume of his painful cries went down and was replaced by heavy panting and the occasional confused groan.

Meanwhile Vincent enjoyed the feeling of Heero's flesh as his hands roamed across the man's body. It has been quite a long time since the last time he touched his lovely slave, and since Heero had invited him into this mess, he was certainly going to enjoy the most out of it. While squeezing Heero's chest and causing milk to spill out over the two friends, he looked joyfully as Heero worked his wasit and thrust his cock back and froth. "Ah Heero look at you! The first time being top and you're already doing great! But... not good enough." Unzipping his pants he eagerly took out his hard erection and poured some lube over it. Then he grabbed Heero's butt and position his cock against Heero's hole. "This is how you pound a bitch!" Vincent exclaimed as he rammed his cock inside Heero without any preparation, but at this point Heero's ass had became rather spacious so it wasn't too much of a trouble. If anything it was Duo who was suffering as the strength of the pound got transferred all the way through Heero and too his ravaged rear. Vincent began to work his wasit ferociously and he was essentially fucking to two pilots at the same time.

Heero felt bad for Duo maybe he didn't like to bottom as much as he did. Or maybe he was a masochist and just enjoyed the pain as much as the pleasure. Stroking Duo's length he tried to ease it along for him but he didn't understand the internal struggle that Duo faced.

Heero moaned as his chest was teased feeling his Master's fingers on him finally again after so long. In all honesty his hips weren't used to this back and forth motion. It was different than riding on top. Looking back over his shoulder slightly he looked at his Master and finally felt him thrust inside him making Heero scream and arch his back but there was no pain behind his scream. Leaning forward he placed a hand on the floor as he was assulted with sensations from both ends, "oh fuck Master yes!" He could only brace himself as his Master took him hard and thrust him into Duo.

Moaning loudly he kept stroking Duo's cock but Heero was lost in sensations. Panting his eyes had glazed over in pleasure and saliva dripped down his chin. His Master inside him alone was pure ecstacy for him right now and Duo's tightness just made it even more so, "M-Master I -I'm close! Ahhh!"

As much as he hated the circumstance to which it all happened, he finally realized and accepted his feelings towards Heero and was having sex with the man he loved, even though he knew Heero was getting more pleasure from the man behind him fucking his ass than him. Sadness, anger, jealousy, frustration, fear, pain, pleasure, desire, hatred, all mixed up into messy swirling abyss and he simply couldn't take it any more and in self defense, he just blocked out the mental turmoil for now and focused on the physical. The burning pain was mostly gone and that weird tingling sensation had became stronger and sweeter. Duo's heavy panting and confused groans slowly turned to more groans and the occasional higher pitched moaning, and pre-cum began to seep out of his member which was being held by Heero's firm hands.

Meanwhile Vincent was simply enjoyed finally having his slave back, his cock finally found its way to where it belongs, up Heero's slutty, cum milking ass. "Did you miss me Heero? Did you missed being fucked like a bitch?!" Vincent said as he bred Heero passionately. The long period of abstinence surely made him desperate for release, and as Heero cried out begging for ecstasy, Vincent was all to happy to give him just that: "Yes Heero let's cum together! Fill him up with you filthy seed and tell him just how much you love being fucked by me!"

Heero didn't know why it felt so different when his master fucked him but it did. His moans only got louder the stronger his thrusts became, "it feels ahhh so! So good! I love being ahhh fucked like a bitch by my master! Ahhh!" He shuddered as he tightened around his Master's cock and came hard inside Duo's tight body while at the same time some milk spurted out of his nipples.

He twitched from the after shocks of the pleasure and his Master moving inside him. Those long days were made up for in that moment as he filled deep inside Duo. It felt good being on top but it didn't feel right like when his Master fucked him hard like this. It reminded him of when he lost his virginity in the bathroom stall and now his other virginity to his close friend on the dirty floor. His Master didn't leave him he was right here. Closing his eyes he just felt his presence behind him.