Teacher/Student Roleplay (Private between me, yaoifangirl and YaoiLoverfangurl19)

Macys

"Oh... okay... i will take a bath first... you can use everything here..."

he smile to yuuki and then he goes to the bath room..

he gets into the tub and enjoy the warm water...

"should i give yuuki a chance? maybe i should forget about nao... he already rejects me anyway... Yuuki is also a nice guy..."

Yukina still remember the kiss he gave to Nao... He should gave up on Nao now... Nao will be more happy with Shun... Suddenly his tears pour out again... he knows that he loves Nao so much but it is time to release him...

• Like 1

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Shiho Sasaki

• evemaid

• shimbamba

Yuuki start to make dinner when is phone ring and he tok the phone, after some minut he hang up and start to make dinner again whit a sad face and sighed.

Yukina comes up with towel covering his lower. the other towel he uses to dried his hair.

"Who is it from?"

Yukina comes near to Yuuki and then he grabs yuuki's hand..

"Hmmm... maybe i will try dating you..."

Yuuki so on Yukina whit sad face and said in crying voice''the whas my father, he is coming back then 15 june whit my mother and my fiance so i shall marry whit after gradution''

"ah....uh... i am sorry.... forget what i have said.. hehehe..." he laugh with sad face...

again... he hurts twice in the same day...

"I am happy for you..."

Yuuki hugged Yukina and said'' You dont understand, I dont whant to marry her, the person i whant to marry is you and nobody else, I love you Yukina so much it hurt sometimes, didnt i tell you how important you are to me, I dont whant to marry somone i dont love or have meet, And when you said you will give me a chance i be very happy when i heart that, So im asking you then 15 June do you whant to meet me father so i can explaine to him at I love you and at i dont whant to marry my fiance?'' he asked.

waaaa.... new teacher... X3

brief story? i think it is too complicated.. ._.

errrr.. me as yukina-sensei loves nao, his student but nao think yukina is dating yuuki (his other student) so he rejects yukina and start dating shun-sensei which he already been set eyes on..

i hope you understand.. XDD

-----------------------------

Yukina hurts again, even though he is trying to forget about nao and dating yuuki but it still won't work...

"I-i am sorry Yuuki.. i just can't.. you deserve happiness.... forget about me...."

Yukina releases himself from Yuuki's hug and he goes to his room...

he locked the door and cries...

"I should really give up on loving someone.. in the end i am the one who is gonna hurt... forget about nao and yuuki.. they deserve happiness..."

Welcome to join us shimbamba. I can do that, The whas happening is that my RPC Yuuki meet Yukina his new english teacher and he meet Nao to his new friend and rival of Yukina's affction and he laters meet Shun his new history teacher and

Shun is falling in love whit Nao but Nao loves Yukina and Yukina loves Nao but in the end Yukina whas rejects by Nao and Yuuki my RPC is living whit Yukina and Nao and Shun have kinda relathionshops whit easchoter and Yuuki is geting call from his father and he tell him at he is coming back whit a fiance to him and Yukina be hurt whit that and Yuuki is hugging, Yes i guess that whas all.

New school, new kittens... smirk.

It's time for new experiment I guess.

p.s. there 3 students Yuuri No Namani, Nao and Kai. And 3 teacher: Kazuma, Yukina and Shun Amegawa. Did I miss someone?

((Sucks!! I had school too, and exams, so I'm replying really late too! I'm sorry all!!~))

--------------

Shun was happy about Nao's words. Nao was at least going to try for his sake, and that already was enough for him. He just wanted to hold Nao close right now, and be with the other one. He wanted this warmth and care... he needed it.

Shun raised his head, gazing at the clock. School had really ended already. He had paniced for no reason then! `I hope I just didn't miss any lessons..´ He thought, and startled from his thoughts when he heard Nao's voice asking if they were going to leave now. He saw Nao's smirk, and it made him blush, and his heart skipped a beat. `Oh god.. I really am a bad teacher... I've fallen in love with my student!!! But...´ His mind went blank when he started to stare Nao's eyes, and he swallowed slightly. He was too aware of how close Nao was to him right now...

"Umm.. yeah.. I think we should go now. They're gonna close the doors soon, so it would be difficult to explain this to the guards, and then they would start asking questions and..." Shun stopped blabbering, shaking his head. `That's not what I was going to say!´ He thought, but he was just too nervous right now. He was so close to Nao, and he could feel the warmth of Nao's body radiating to his direction. He knew that it wasn't appropriate to think these kind of things right now, but he still couldn't stop his mind imagining weird things about him and Nao.

Shun smiled quickly, and stood up. "Yeah... and.. I was just thinking... if you wanted to come to my place..?" He asked in a cautious manner, and looked at Nao's face. Then he blushed madly. "Of course you don't have to come if you don't want to. We can just see tomorrow at school too." He said quickly, flashing a smile at Nao, not knowing if he wanted Nao to come or not. Of course he wanted to be with Nao as much as he could, but that was the biggest problem here. Shun was one who got jealous even over little things, and he knew that if the spent time with Nao, he would grow even more attached of the boy, and there was nothing good going to come out of it. Nao would just get tired with him, and that was what frightened Shun the most.

i already replied it... XD

i guess you don't see it...

----------------------

Yukina hurts again, even though he is trying to forget about nao and dating yuuki but it still won't work...

"I-i am sorry Yuuki.. i just can't.. you deserve happiness.... forget about me...."

Yukina releases himself from Yuuki's hug and he goes to his room...

he locked the door and cries...

"I should really give up on loving someone.. in the end i am the one who is gonna hurt... forget about nao and yuuki.. they deserve happiness..."

Yuuki walked to Yukinas room and knoket on his door and said'' Please Yukina open the door, How can i gain happyiness when im not whit the somone i love and care about, I whould never fallin love whit my fiance becuse i have you, I dont care about her at all, The person i care about is you Yukina, So please come ut of the room and eat dinner whit me, Dont you see how much i hate to see you hurt, I love your beautiful smile, Im not going to marry her i promis you that, im going down to make dinner ready so please come ut of the room when i is saying the dinner is finished, Im going to say it again I love you Yukina, I can say it many time becuse is the way i feel about you and not somebody else''

I guess i didnt, sorry about that Shiho-kun.

@evemaid.. it's okay :D ^_^ ahaha!

@Nana this is how far we have gotten.. as of now, there are 2 students: Noa and Yuuki and 2 teachers: Shun and Yukina. If you will join, then there will be 3 teachers. Nao and Shun have mutual feelings for one another.. the same as Yukina and Yuuki also. You can decide on your own story line :) You know, how you can introduce your character :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nao blushed at the thought that Shun-sensei is inviting him over. He ducked his head down and covered his face with a blanket.

'oh my God. What should I do? I'm not prepared yet.'

He can't shake off the feeling that maybe he'll do something to sensei. Something that can make sensei hate him. He doesn't want that. He want to avoid this kind of feelings until the right moment happens. Yet, he also wants to go to sensei's house. His feelings are conflicting with each other. He inhaled and makes a mental note:

'Okay. okay. First of all, never ever touch sensei. A little skin direct from him can make you lose your control. To avoid that, I need to distance myself from him like 10 meters.'

Unconsciously, he then raises up his arms and do some measuring movements. He stretched his arms far and wide as to measure how far is 10 meters. Without knowing that Shun is still there.

'Good good. This is great. That should do it. Next is remember polite manners. Do not say anything but complimentary words. Respect and courtesy is a must and lastly, CONTROL..that's the most important thing.

After he did some "weird things" and talking to himself, he looked at sensei and smiled.

"Sure sensei. I'm honored to go. Please lead the way."

He then stood up and offered a hand to Shun like a gentleman asking for a dance,

"Shall we go then,love?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hell?! ahaha!

I was laughing when I put "love" in there.

@evemaid, is it okay? or should I call by something else? O_O

"He will marry his fiancee? i don't want it..."

he rushed to door and grabs yuuki's hand...

"No, don't do it! don't marry her.... i beg you... i don't want any more hurt...."

Yuuki walked down to dinner and ordnet white the bord and walked to Yukina's room again and said'' The dinner is finished so please come and eat dinner whit me''

you must have missed my post again.... XDD

----------------------

Yukina opens his room door slowly...

"I-i am sorry to act like that.. it is just i don't want to be hurt any longer.."

deep inside Yukina's heart, he feels an extremely loneliness... he just wanted to be loved...

yuuki and Yukina, interesting... chuckle.

I like my new school more and more.

p.s. I will try to tag along, hope you will like my character. XD

@xyuichan, Yeah, it's fine with me :D I bursted out to laugh at it too :D Nao is just so amusing x''D

------------------

Shun raised his eyebrows, looking at Nao with a questioning look on his face. `What is he doing...?´ He was confused. Nao seemed to take measurements of something... But what? There was just no sense in his actions.

Shun blushed deeply when he heard Nao calling him `love´, but something was wrong right now. `Why is Nao acting so weirdly? Why is he speaking like that...? Why is he keeping a distance from me...?´ Shun shrugged it off. Maybe he was just thinking too much. It wouldn't be new to him at all. He was always making odd conclusions about everything, so maybe he was making them now too.

Shun bit his lower lip, his uneasy feeling not going away even if he knew (or thought he knew) that he was just making odd conclusions. He sighed slightly, and raised his head to face Nao. "Yeah, I'll show you the way." He said, flashing a sweet smile at Nao. Then he looked at Nao's hand, blushing at the thought of holding it. His hand was tugging towards Nao's hand, and he wanted to touch it so badly, but then... What if someone saw them? It would bring trouble for the both of them...

"L...Let's go." He said, frowning sadly when he just turned around, not touching Nao's hand. He started to lead the way to his apartment, not saying anything to Nao on the way there. He knew that he would just want to touch Nao if he heard his voice, so he kept his thoughts in teaching, planning his lessons for tomorrow, until they came to his apartment, which was neither little or big. It was a two-room flat, and pretty nice if you we'ren't too greedy.