Teacher/Student Roleplay (Private between me, yaoifangirl and YaoiLoverfangurl19)

Macys

exellent he thought.

Sorry to trouble you shun, than I have no other choise. Please accompany me for a bit. I don't want to take too much of your time.

Casotor paid attention of every little movement shun was making. He wanted to get hints about shuns personality, maybe something will come out of this.

p.s. Am i too evil. XD

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Shiho Sasaki

• evemaid

• shimbamba

((Shimbamba... Now I missed your post... >___

Don't worry let's move.

Castor wanted to take as much time as he could. he doesn't want to let shun go.

((ahah, I meant that you should repost, but no worries. I see it already x''D ))

----------

A sligh smirk brushed over Shun's lips as he heard Castor's answer. Now he was satisfied with the answer he had got. He was happy that Castor had admitted his need of company. It made Shun feel like he made at least something useful at times.

"Do you want to talk about something particularly, or do you just want me to keep you company?" Shun asked, turning his gaze away from Castor for a while, towards the students who were staring at them. He was sure that the rumours about him and Yukina-sensei were already on a go, and now there was already new rumours coming about him and Castor-sensei. It made him smirk first. He was amused by the wierd minds of the students. They thought that they knew everything, and that everyone was doing something suspicious, when there was actually nothing going on.

Shun let out a quiet chuckle, but then he thought about Nao, who was probably going to hear about the rumours too... It made Shun feel anxious. He had to hurry and explain them to Nao when he saw him next time... But before that, he was going to spend some time with Castor-sensei.

((ahah, I meant that you should repost, but no worries. I see it already x''D ))

My bad. XD

Castor goal was to make shun spend as much time with him as he could. He doesn't want anyone to interfere so he said to shun: may we go some other place? I don't want to cause you any more trouble and I know how much students love to make new rumors. agonized face.

Haha, no worries~ x''D

----------------

Suddenly shivers were running down Shun's spine, making his body tense lightly. He was feeling a bit nervous right now, going to be alone with Castor. It made something turn upside down in his stomach, and he frowned to his own sillyness. `Hmph.. What am I being nervous about? I'm just going to spend some time with a colleague! Calm down!!´

Shun flashed a smile at Castor, trying to ignore his nervousness. He was really mad at himself right now, though he didn't show it on his face in any ways. He was confused about this odd feeling, so he just wanted to ignore it. He didn't want to ruin his time spent with Castor, so he decided to leave his odd feelings brew alone somewhere inside his tiny mind.

"Haha, they really love making rumours alot." Shun said in a sharp tone, that gave out a signal saying that he knew what it was to be the target of students rumours. Not like it hampered him in any ways... When they were being left as only harmless rumours. Only once had a rumour came that bad that he had to change his work place. "Especially the girls. They love making some ridiculous gay-rumours. They've been watching too much tv-dramas." Shun said, chuckling sweetly, and starting to walk towards the stairs. "I hope you don't mind going to the music class. That's the only peaceful place at this time of day." He said, glancing Castor over his shoulder.

No, I don't mind. stops. Thank you shun. low voice: you help me a lot.

Shun was nervous it was written all over his face, Castor was happy, his plan was to lure shun some other place, were Nao could not find and disturbed them.

Shun's face went red, and he swallowed quietly as he felt Castors hot breath on his neck. The low voice that was speaking to him near his ear, was making him all flustered and embarrassed. He almost even stumbled in the stairs, being so agitated. It made him feel even more nervous. `What are you blushing for, idiot! Don't think about any unnecessary things! Nao will get mad at you!!´ He though, and exhaled heavily. He was over thinking everything... or at least he thought so.

"Oh, I'm glad to assistance to you~" He said, smiling at Castor over his shoulder, being a bit happy about the chemistry teacher's words. Then he turned his face to his front to prevent himself from stumbling anymore. He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of anyone. He was really strict about his pride, as well as he was obsessed in keeping his glasses on. He kept his other hand on the arm of his glasses to prevent them from falling. He didn't want anyone to see his face, that looked more of a womans than a mans.

Castor suddenly grabbed shuns hand and hugged him.

low voice: I'm sorry. please let me be like this for a bit. hugs tightly.

You're so warm and kind shun... pained expression.

He gazed at shun, moved his hand and lightly touched his glasses.

Let me see your face up close... shun.

Shun gasped loudly as he felt the big arms wrapping around him and it brought a panicing expression on Shun's face. He was so suprised from the sudden hug, that he almost cried outloud; He was barely able to keep his voice inside. For a moment, Nao's picture flashed in his mind as a warning.

Shun swallowed noisily, not knowing what to do. His heart was thumbing like a crazy, and his head was spinning around when he heard the low voice whispering some words into his ear, and he could just nod slightly. `Calm down... He's just looking for comfort.´ Shun explained to himself inside his mind, and Nao's picture just kept flashing into his mind. Still, he just couldn't step away from the hug. He had missed this kind of feeling. Nao hadn't touched him at all... Maybe Nao was still thinking if it was right to be with Shun? Maybe Nao wasn't as serious about them as Shun was. Shun swallowed noisily, shaking his thoughts away from his head, and forcing Nao out from his mind. `It's not like I'm doing anything with Castor-sensei...´ A tiny voice said inside his mind.

When Shun saw Castor's pained expression, his heart throbbed painfully. It was sad to see Castor in such a pain. He wanted to brush that expression away with his hand, but he was afraid. Nao would get angry if he saw this... "I..I'm not that kind actually... I'm really selfish and greedy, and I'm hard to get along with. People often say that I'm.." Shun slapped his hand onto his mouth to prevent himself for talking anything else anymore. He was again blabbering too much because he was nervous. This was one of his habits.

When Castor touched Shun's glasses, Shun's alarming bells started to ring. His body tensed automaticly, and he pressed his glasses against his nose hardly. He didn't want to take them off. It made him feel bare and vulnerable, and his face was something he didn't want to show to someone if he didn't have his glasses on. "B..But my glasses..." He murmured in a quiet, helpless tone. He sounded like a little animal who was driven into a corner. His glasses were something he wanted to keep on, even if he was dying. They were something he didn't want to take off ever.

I see... Castor sigh.

You don't want to show your face for someone like me. I anderstand. forced smile.

You know, few years ago a loved someone. he was my student. Quiet, yet charming person. Castor put his head in his shoulder.

After few years, he told me that it was a mistake. lift his head and looked straight into shuns eyes.

He told me, that he was still young, and don't want the serious relationship, that a was a bother to him. After his graduation he get married. fuuny, right?

Castor objective was to make shun unsertian about Nao, to make him hesitant about their relationship.

Shun's eyes widened when he saw Castor's sad, forced smile. It made him feel bad and guilty. "N..no! I'm just... It's just that I don't want to... show my face to anyone." He said, whispering quietly. His voice was hoarse from worry and guilt he felt towards Castor. He was confused when Castor suddenly started to talk about his lover, but he listened quietly, shivering lightly when Castor's head appeared on his shoulder. He tried to keep his calm.

After hearing Castor's story, Shun's expression was full of worry and sadness. "I'm feel sorry for you..." He murmured again in a hoarse voice, but his thoughts were wandering in a different matter.... Nao. After he had heard Castor's story about the love that had collapsed, Shun was feeling uncertain about Nao. He knew that people tested all kind of things when they were young, and Shun knew that people in Nao's and Yuuki's age changed their minds about things really often. `Maybe Nao changed his mind about me too... Maybe that's why he doesn't touch me when I try to touch him... Maybe that's why he's avoiding me...?´ Shun felt like crying now. He loved Nao so much, and he wasn't sure about Nao's feelings at all. He had heard that Nao loved him, from Nao's own, beautiful lips, but after that... `No way... Nao isn't like that... Nao loves me...´ He thought, but all the avoiding had made him hesitant about this whole thing. What if Nao really didn't want to be in a serious relationship with Shun. `Wait a minute! We aren't even dating yet!´ The sudden realization made Shun even more melancholic. Yeah, Nao hadn't even asked Shun to go out... They weren't even in a relationship!!

"Were you... Were you depressed after that...? How much it hurt...?" Shun asked, and now his voice was shaking. Tears were already welling up to his eyes, and the actual reason behind his questions were to find out how much it would hurt Shun if Nao did something like that to him... Though he already knew the answer... He would be empty, lonely, depressed... He needed Nao, and if Nao left him after all this... He would be lost.

Of couse it hurt like hell. My pride was in verge. but I didn’t give up, there was a tiny hope… If I stayed, eventually I thought he would come back to me. But, reality is harsh.

Looks at shun. You must tired of listening to me, sorry I will go home for now.

Castor collapsed.

Now take me to my house shun-kun, let Nao see how you drive me in your car. Thought Castor. Everything was going as he planed.

"No...No I'm not! Not at all!" Shun said quickly, turning around to gaze at Castor. The other one had a painy look on his face, and it made Shun swallow noisily. There really was nothing he could do, right? He wiped away his own tears, and told himself that he had to stay calm.

"Yeah, I can do that." He said with a weak smile on his lips, but when Castor collapsed, Shun cried loudly, and stormed to support Castor's weight with his hands. Even if Castor was taller and more muscular than him, Shun still managed to prevent Castor from falling to the floor. He pushed Castor to the wall so that he wouldn't have to bear the heavy weight all to himself, and it helped him to have enough strenght. "Are you alright?! Should I bring you to the hospital?!" Shun asked in a loud, panicing voice. He was sick from worry right now, and this time he would surely do something.

Such a lovely troubled face... Shun. he told himself.

Castor opend his eyes. my bad, and I thought I will not make you more problem. you should live me. You have other business right?

So what will you do? will you be able to abdoned me? don't think so, you are too soft, and too good for Nao. Thought Castor and continue his act.

Shun brushed away the stray hair that had escaped to his face, and quickly shook his head. "You'ren't troubling me at all... And the other businesses can wait. You're much more important right now." He said, smiling gently to Castor. Shun had no idea what it was, but something in Castor was drawing him in... Shun had no idea why he thought like this, but suddenly he noticed that Castor was actually pretty handsome. Not in a good nor bad way, just handsome.

"Where should I take you? I don't think you'll be alright alone... Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" He asked, gazing at Castor. Then he blushed madly. He noticed that he was really too close to the other man, and for some reason, it really made him feel nervous. There was only a few centimeters between them. Shun quickly made that gap into a good 30 centimeters. He again thought of Nao; `Nao would be really mad at me if he saw me touching Castor like that... Or would he? Maybe he has forgotten me...? He didn't even come to look for me after the lunch break...´ Shun shook his head to push away his thoughts. He didn't want to think about being abandoned by Nao. Right now Castor's healthy was more important.

((Teehee, now I referred to Shun's confusement about Castor's charm~ Is your ego even slightly satisfied? x''D ))

((And btw... WHERE IS MY NAO!?? TT_TT x''D ... Don't tell me he's sleeping right now... o.O ? *laughs* You surely have lots of text to read my dear, yui-chan~ ^^ ))

((Teehee, now I referred to Shun's confusement about Castor's charm~ Is your ego even slightly satisfied? x''D ))

Actually I love my character more so, I don't want shun to take it from me. lol. XD XD XD

((And btw... WHERE IS MY NAO!?? TT_TT x''D ... Don't tell me he's sleeping right now... o.O ? *laughs* You surely have lots of text to read my dear, yui-chan~ ^^ ))

Nao will abdoned you. XD XD XD you two timer. XD

If shun takes me to hospital, he will find out about my act. It's not good. Castor reffered to himself.

No, It's okey I just want to go home... I have a medicine there. exhale.

after a nap, I will get better. If it's not too much trouble can you accompany me? said without looking shuns eyes.

Now, come with me a have a special medicine for you too... grin thought Castor.

Sorry for the late reply.. I'm in school right now, I just borrowed a laptop to reply :D ahaha! anyways, the story has gone so far since my last post. O_O

@evemaid I missed you too my cute uke

@Nana I will never ever leave Shun XD ahaha! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nao recovered from his state and noticed that Shun is gone. He then remembered that Castor said something to Shun.

'So maybe Shun now is with Castor?'

He felt a sting in his heart and feeling a lot of annoyance inside him. He couldn't accept it that Shun left him just to be with Castor. He knows he's a little greedy and self-centered, but he really wants Shun to only look at him. He doesn't want another man to make Shun happy. He only wants him to make him happy and with that Shun can't live without him.

"I know I'm a little bit of selfish, but I want to make you mine."

He hurried up and looked for Shun all over the school. He looked at the cafeteria, clinic, classrooms and everywhere. He was about to give up when he heard two voices. The other one is quite familiar. He followed where the voices are. It is on the other side of the corner. He hid at behind a wall and took a peek. His eyes grew wide when he recognize the two persons, it is Shun and Castor. The flame of jealousy spark inside him and was about to approach them until he heard Shun offering to take Castor to the hospital.

'Hospital? Why? What happened?'

It struck his curiosity and just decided to leave them. But when he heard Castor asking Shun to accompany him, that he can't take. Castor is beyond the line and was pushing his luck too damn far. Nao wouldn't allow it and without a second thought, he walked from the wall and stomped heading towards them. He stopped in front of Castor and leaned in, face-to-face with him.

"Bastard. You're pushing your luck too far. That's enough! Shun even left me there because of you!"

He snorted and continued,

"I'll say this again and the last, DO NOT EVER GO NEAR SHUN-SENSEI! Got it?!"

He felt that his faced has gone red from the anger he is holding inside. Anger that he controlled. Anger that he couldn't let Shun see. He exhale to release some heat inside of him and turned around. He grabbed hold of Shun's wrist and walked away, pulling Shun with him. He didn't realize that his grip is to tight and is already hurting sensei a bit. They walked into an empty classroom and Nao locked it. He faced sensei with features that are too damn scary. He couldn't just control it as his feelings are mixed altogether: anger,jealousy,pain,hurt,depression, and possessiveness.

'I'm sorry sensei, I can't hold it anymore.'

He then launched himself towards sensei and pinned him down on the teacher's table. He grabbed sensei's wrist and hold them down with his, making escape for Shun impossible. He crashed his lips against Shun's making sure that sensei can feel how angry and jealous he is through this kiss. Nao then poked his tongue in Shun's lips asking for permission to get inside.

@evemaid I missed you too my cute uke

@Nana I will never ever leave Shun XD ahaha!

okey, XD your too horny my dear. XD

What a child, grin.. thought Castor after Nao and shun left him in the music room.

It's quite good i guess... I was tired acting an injured person, now Nao will force himself in shun. ... chukle. great!

My brainwashing for shun was not a bad idea. evil smile.

Shun will get more troubled and scared and will search for me. hm...

Can't wait to see Naos face after that.

Everything's going as I planned. Castor goes in teacher lounge.

Yukina walks to the rooftop to take some fresh air... and he sees Yuuki sleeping there... the breeze is so nice and make people sleep... he touches yuuki hair and then he kisses Yuuki forehead...

"Thank you..." he says..

Yukina caress Yuuki cheek and touches his lip.. Yukina wants to kiss Yuuki and he really kiss Yuuki..

Yuuki wake up to see Yukina touche his lips and he so on Yukina and said'' Hello Yukina, whis you whant to kiss me, so kiss me then'' he said.