~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

Mahou grew quiet for a moment, looking up and it looked like Master was standing before him, holding his hand out like he had when he was a child. "You even sound like your father..." He said quietly, wiping his eyes and taking the others hand, the fire dissipating. Everything seemed to settle then and all was well again..

"We can try the spell without this...yaoi combining...I have questions as well. And I hope it works.." He nodded, back to his cool and aloof self.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"I don't know how I sound like him. I never met him I don't remember anything about him." Raven said looking at him. "Yaoi combining? What have you been reading I didn't think any thing required yaoi." he said looking at him and tilted his head to the side. "Anyway what do we need I am not use to my powers yet I am not even sure now I controlled it to get you back in here all I know was that I was mad and it happened." he said

"I don't know..I just hope combining does not mean in body but in spirit or some nonsense" Mahou said as he left and came back with a book. He flipped to a page with a tab and showed him a page that was marked off with a small tab. He opened it to a page about channeling a spirit, pointing to the page.

"We would need to create a salt circle similar to this shape.." He said as he traced the outline on the page. "We would need to hold hand and focus on us pulling on Masters spirit like we were doing meditating with the waves. Think like we are playing tug of war with the spirits.." Mahou said quietly before continuing. "We would then need to place a personal item of his so we channel his spirit and recite the following...

"Wither and decay

End this destiny

Break these earthly chains

And set the spirit free"

Mahou spoke before looking over at Raven. "With both of us doing it, even if you are not in full control yet, it might work"

Raven followed the directions that was given to him as he helped make the salt circle. Raven nodded and took off his fathers cloak and put it in the middle. He wanted to know what was going to happen he needed to know why him why did he get rid of him? Raven needed to know he was so confused.

"Wither and decay

End this destiny

Break these earthly chains

And set the spirit free"

Raven repeated the words and nodded. "Alright I hope so." he said then shook his head not knowing what else to do he was at the end of his string and just needed to know

"I am sure you have seen depictions of spirits in your movies...So it will be very similar to that. We will be able to talk to Master if this succeeds as if we were still with us.." Mahou spoke, lighting some candles and drawing curtains, making space in the middle of the room with a wave of his hand. "Ready...?" He spoke as he extended his hand, waiting for the other to take his hand in his. "Focus on someone that looks like you and imagine pulling him in front of you while you are chanting.." He said as he began to chant himself, the candles started to unnaturally flicker.

Raven took Mahou's hand, taking a long deep breath then letting it out he began to chant trying to his the spirit and the father closing his eyes he could feel something swirling around them. Raven put his hand out in front of him and started to chant again over and over trying to keep the picture of his father in his head as he pull and hung on to the spirit like his life depended on it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The float seemed to float up in the air, as if sitting on top of an invisible entity. A spirit slowly started to come into form, long blonde hair trailing out from underneath the dark red cloak. He was facing opposite them, looking down at his hands and seeming a bit surprised. He turned back around and looked at the two men before him.

"Master..." Mahou said with wide eyes and tears in his eyes again.

"Mahou.." He said with a comforting smile and turning to the smaller male beside him. ".....Raven?" He asked a bit shocked at first but smiled warmly. "You have grown.."

Raven looked down to the floor now he had no man questions, but didn't know how to answer them the more the thought about it his head started to hurt. "Ahhhhh." Raven sad as he held his head and made most objects with in 5 feet of him fall over and then start to float. Thinking about everything make him become overwhelmed and his powers out of control again.

"Raven..." Corvo stepped closer to Raven and placed a gentle loving hand on his shoulder. "You need to learn to deal with pain and not bottle it up. Its not good for you to do that at all..Relax Raven...It is all right.." He spoke, saying something quite similar to what Raven had told Mahou only moments ago. "It's okay..." Mahou finally spoke up, putting his hand on the others free shoulder.

Raven looked up at him with tears in his eyes. "Why did you leave me? I thought I was a freak until Mahou rescued me yesterday." Raven said looking at him and hit his dad's chest lightly. "How could you leave me even if you were my dad!" He said letting all the pain out. "If you really are my dad Why!" he yelled and cried like a little kid he couldn't help it everything cam flooding out at once.

"Raven..." Corvo said quietly, taking the others hands in his own and looking him in the eyes. "I did what I had to do...Your life...It was in danger.." He spoke quietly before looking between them. "It is a long tale so please...sit and listen to what I have to say.." He said with a wave of his hand to Mahou. "If you please.." He asked of him, Mahou then waved his hand and pulled up two chairs for them.

Raven nodded and set in one of the chairs. Raven then shook his head not sure what he needed to do he was scared. "My life always in danger would of been better than thinking I was the only freak in the world. I can't even go out of here because I am wanted everywhere. I think being in danger would of been better and I would of learnt magic." he whispered

"You don't understand Raven...You would not have even been alive right now had you stayed at my side" Corvo said as he knelt down in front of the other. "There are bad people out there...Bad people who only seek power and wrath on the land. You, my son, are a powerful force.." Corvo said as he looked him in the eyes. "When you were born, I knew there was trouble..." He said with a soft sigh as he looked at the both of them. "I knew that you both were the men of the prophecy. Together a force that could destroy these bad people..But Mahou was merely a child and you were a baby.." Corvo spoke sadly and yet held a serious tone.

"How did you know that we were in the prophecy?How did you know I was a powerful force? Couldn't you of gave me to someone that could use magic so I didn't try to hold it in until it busted out?" Raven needed to know what was going on and why. He hated to do this blind he wanted someone who loved him for who he was and he never truly go that. "Everyone was scared of me when they found out what I could do. No one truly loved me." he whispered

"I am sorry I made you suffer Raven..But I had no choice. No magic I could have done could have hidden you both forever.." Corvo spoke softly before looking to Mahou. "When Mahou first held you as a baby, both of your uncontrolled powers almost sent a powerful shockwave that felt like an earthquake through the cottage...I knew if I kept you here...You both would have been in great danger. Raven...you were but a baby and had a chance to escape all this. To not live every day as if your life was in danger and try to live a normal life. But...it seems you have found each other in the end regardless.." Corvo said as he looked at Mahou. "Destiny and prophecies have their ways..."

Raven bit his lip. "Why didn't you keep me and get rid of Mahou or why did you not give me to my mother. My powers are still unstable because I have no training in fact I almost killed some people because of it." he said shaking his head not knowing what to do nest He knew the answer to the first question he really did Mahou needed him more than Raven did. "I needed my real father so much so that I don't care if I was dead if you kept me with you." he said

Mahou felt hurt at hearing Raven ask why he didn't give him up instead. "He sent you off and then died okay?! He fucking died and could only save one of us and sent you off because you were a baby, only just able to hide me before he got killed okay?!" Mahou said as the fire flared up quickly around him. "So go ahead, send me away too Raven, What do you fucking care?!" He said as the fire crackled, little sparks coming out of the fire. "Mahou...please...your fire...remain calm" Corvo spoke calmly as Mahou shouted "I AM CALM!" before storming off, the door slamming behind him to his room.

"That boy.." Corvo said as he shook his head quietly to himself.

"I didn't mean to make him mad I was just wondering why." Raven said looking at him as he stormed off and he looked down sighing not sure what he was going to do. "I feel like he does now maybe you should go talk to him. Seeing me will only make him more angry. Tho if I have to I can drag his ass out of the room and out here to talk to us." he said looking away. Making sure he couldn't hear he shook his head. "You should of just killed me dad then he could still have his master and I wouldn't had been left alone and felt unwanted." He said

'You have never been unwanted Raven..." Corvo said as he put both hands on the others shoulders. "I am sure I could have made better decision in life..I left you to strangers and I left Corvo alone since he was but a child.." He said with a soft sigh, pointing his hands towards the door. "You are my son and I am sorry I did this to you..I had hoped I could come back for you...one day...." He spoke sadly before looking at him again. "I just did not want them to kill you...I did not want them to kill my son..." He said with a ghostly tear in his eye. "Mahou may not act like it, but he is happy you are here. He is a stubborn man" He said with a small smile. "I am sorry that I cannot be here for you now...But now that yo are older...stronger..The both of you cannot be stopped" Mahou said as he clenched the hand he pointed at the door. Mahou was being dragged by his foot on the floor back toward the circle.

Raven looked at him and then looked away. "We both needed you dad." He whispered then shook his head not knowing what he should do next."We might be unstoppable now, but I still rather be raised by my family then strangers who feared me. Dad you have to understand Fear is not love and everyone who I was with feared me. I would of been better off dead dad." He said looking down. "I just don't know what to do dad." He said then sighed

"That was never my plan son.." Corvo said as he pat the others head and kissed him lightly on his head. 'I am sorry my decisions in life hurt you...I had to do what I could in that moment of time. I know you may never understand and forgive me...But I do love you, I still do.." He spoke softly, full of remorse for his actions. "I have already been in this plane for too long...Please, take care of each other. You are the men of prophecy, you can each help the other grow stronger now that you are adults"

"Before you go Mahou wanted to ask you some questions." Raven said as a tear ran down his cheek. He wanted to have longer with his dad. "Can we summon you again some time I might want to see you or have more questions for you." Raven asked and looked away. "Thanks dad you might be the only person to ever love me in my life. I grew up with the people around me have nothing but fear in there hearts and eyes. Its nice that two of you don't fear my power." Raven whispered.

Corvo smiled softly and ruffled the others hair with a small "Of course..Maybe even one day you can summon me without help.." He spoke in a gentle tone as he turned to Mahou. "Yes Mahou..? He says you have a question" Corvo said as the other stood up from the floor, straightening himself out before asking..

"You never told me about the prophecy..And what it meant...combined...join at the seams...? What does it all mean?" Mahou asked quickly trying to get an answer.

"You were but a child..at the time" Corvo said with a small nod. "As you two get closer, both of your powers will get stronger and so will yourselves. If you were to connect in body so to speak, you two would be the most unstoppable force on earth and time" Corvo spoke in a careful manner, Mahous eyes widening at this out of nowhere piece of information.

"Is that why I feel my powers growing? Its almost like I have control over them, but at the same time they are unstable and I don't know how to deal with them. I wish I was placed in a family that had magic and maybe I wouldn't be so stressed there had to be someone that could of took me in that would not use me." Raven said looking from his dad to Mahou. "And we are going to be lovers? Is that what it meant?" he asked still not sure of anything himself and was also scared for the future.

“Yes..All of what you say is true. You already have been able to summon a spirit and that alone takes a lot of magic to perform. The fact you two easily could summon me is already extraordinary..” Corvoi said with a soft smile. “According the the prophecy, Yes..you two are destined to be lovers. As your bins strengthens, so will your powers” He nodded simply, looking to Mahou who looked shocked. “Master, you can’t expect me to-I am ten years older and we just met~!l Mahou said, pointing at him. Corvo chuckled “You will have to control your emotions again Mahou..Now..I have been here too long..” Corvo repeated, looking back to his son. “You have grown into a fine young man..” He smiled, disappearing from the circle and the candles being lit again.