~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

“Internet...It will take time but you should be able to do things that don’t require that in the meantime..” Mahou said, letting him know that there was no internet here. He had no need for it but could probably set up a few spells for the boy for him to have access to it. “Of course..And for accepting the strangers help. Goodnight Raven..” Mahou nodded, going into his room room and closing the door, Ravens door following soon after.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"Thank you." Raven said as he grabbed his bag and went over to his bed and started to unpack the bag putting the stuffed animals on the bed and taking out some of his clothes to change into as he set the laptop on the dresser by his bed. Raven took a deep breath and then changed clothes wondering if he would wake up and all of this would be a dream. He never had a dream like this before so it was really weird and new for him.

“You are crazy mahou..” Mahou spoke to himself as he sat at his desk, wondering what he was going to do with the boy. He has a great power..One that when able to be controlled, can be quite powerful magic. Mahou stayed up most of the night reading, eventually passing into an open book at his large desk.

Raven slept most on the night when he finally go to sleep. He was scared that if he did go to sleep his power would show up and stuff would start to float in the air. When he woke up the next morning he looked around thinking he was crazy about what happened yesterday, but to his shock he was still in here in this bed that was almost to big for him. Tears ran down Raven's face as everything hit him at once his normal life was over as he knew it. He could never go back and be normal again. Even his adopted parents were scared when they found out what he could do and tried to hide it.

The door to Ravens door came in and a plate of eggs bacon pancakes and sausage floated in front of him with a small note.

-We won’t study or train today, you need rest. Do as you like, explore the house or the gardens out back-

Mahou has fallen back asleep in his office, having woken up and tried to figure out how to help the boy. He would be in no condition to do anything today so a few spells later, he made breakfast Togo to the other when he woke up.

Raven smiled when a plate of good food came floating over to him. He read the note and thanked the magic for bring it to him before he started to eat the food and he ate all of it before getting up off the bed. "Well I guess I need to look around for a bit. If this is to be my new life I need to get use to it." he said shaking his head as he walked to the door and opened it as the dirty dishes flew out of the room. Raven sighed as he spent most of the day just looking around the place

Mahou let the boy do as he pleased most of the day, spending most of the time in his office. He only came out again much later, towards the early evening. “I will need your measurements..” He snapped in the air as masking tape came out of a random drawer and toward Raven. “You will be needing a cloak..” He said simply as it seems to wrap and hover around his body, a note pad taking notes

"A cloak?" Raven asked looking at him not really sure why he would need one. "Thank you for the food it was really good." he said looking at him still not sure why this man was helping him. "Do you have a spell in my room or something that makes me not use my powers? I woke up and nothing was floating?" He asked knowing that mahou wasn't going to answer he almost never answered any of his questions.

Raven was right, he did not seem to answer his question. He seemed too occupied at looking at the measurements, looking over Raven. “Quite a skinny young boy aren’t you..? That will most certainly not do” He shook his head as random ingredients went into a large pot over a fire for dinner later. “You will be eating well here...and you’re welcome” He did answer the others first comment about the food.

Raven sighed what could he do to get the man to answer anything he took a deep breath. "We didn't have that much money and my foster parents would give me left overs because they were to scared to eat with me." he whispered. "I guess thanks for everything you are doing for me I just wish I knew why you were helping me." he whispered trying to understand everything. Also Raven didn't know why he jumped at a stranger to help him he was more cautious than that. So he didn't understand why this was happening.

“I am helping you..You have power..” Mahou said simply, shrugging his shoulder. “I am going to help you contain your power, use it and control it. I was not going to let you die..” He said quietly, looking over the measurements. “Your cloak will take a few days, it will suit you well” He said as he went over to the pot and looked inside. “Do you like pig meat..?” He asked the other as he was adding herbs and spices to the pot by hand

"Yeah I am fine with all meat, but there is something I can't stand I don't like peppers they make me feel weird after eating them." he said looking at him and making a funny face. "Thank you for helping me control my powers, but I think my life is over outside of these walls." Raven said sighing. "I have no where to go and no one else to turn to. So I guess I only have you." he said then shook his head. "Contain and control would be good for me and how do you know what I like to make me a cloak that I would like?" he asked

“Noted..” Mahou said as a book seemed to come out of no where, writing exactly what Raven has said about pepper in its pages before putting it away. “I am nearly taking measurments...I suppose you can tell me whAt colors you prefer but a lot goes into a mages cloak..” He did seem to answer as there was always significant in this important piece of wear. At least for him and as he was told by his prior master.

Raven looked at him and shrugged. "I like any color but pink and yellow I guess my favorite colors are Red and any blue color." he said looking at him. "But I really don't care I will wear what ever got for me its how I have always been." he said looking at him. Then watched him cook the food. "Don't make me too fat ok." He said in a joking voice he just wasn't use to a lot of food and he went to hold his head again. "Man my migraines are getting worse. every since yesterday." he whispered

Mahou looked back at him as he waved his hand toward the notepad, the notepad taking notes on his color preferences. “I am not a Hansel and Gretel Mage..” He said with a soft sigh at the others comment about making the other too fat. “You will need your strength..” He commented as he stirred the pot a few times. “Worse..?” Mahou finally turned his head to him as if waiting for more information.

"Glad your not going to make me fat just to eat me." he said joking and rubbed his head again. "Yeah, not sure why either." He said looking at him and took a deep breath then looked around for a place to sit down and then set down himself in a chair. "I'm also dizzy is it because I never used that much of my power till yesterday?" he asked

“I see..” Mahou said as he left the pot alone, sitting in a large dark blue velvet chair, the legs looking like they were animal paws. “Your first few days will me mainly meditation and focusing on control. That is of upmost importance before you can learn to use it..” He spoke quietly, arms resting on his hair as he summoned a book to himself.

Raven nodded and looked at him. "Alright do you think doing what you are telling me will help my headaches?" he asked looking at him then sighed. "I think I remember my foster parents giving me something for my headaches, but I didn't grab it. I also think it suppressed my powers." he said trying to think about what they would do when he had a migraine.

“I do hope so..” Mahou said with a simple nod. “Your powers have been surprised for so long and not controlled that it may be causing your headaches I suspect” He nodded in certainty. “As I said on your breakfast, that will begin tomorrow. Meditation and focusing your energies..” He added on, flicking his finger and flipping the pages of the book he was reading.

"Alright. Thank you for trying to explain this and taking the time to teach me about my powers. I have had people scared for me for so long. It will be nice not to scare others and myself." he said looking at him then shook his head wondering what he should do next. "We start tomorrow I can't wait. I really am tired and didn't know how to deal with any of this." he said looking at him

“You will do fine..I will teach you as my master had taught me” He nodded yet again, waving his hand to send the boo back to its shelf. Another wave sent a bowl to Ravens hand as well as his own. A ladle carefully came toward each of them, filing their bowl with stew, a mixture of herbs potatoes and meat.

"Everything your master taught you? So where is your Master is he or she still around?" he asked looked at him then shook his head. "I don't know what I should do after I learn to control my powers am I still welcomed here?" he asked not sure where to go after he learned about his powers. Raven always thought a head it was something he always did and people hated that about him. Rave smiled as a bowl flew over to him and he took it then a ladle came over and filled the bowl up. After blowing on it he started to eat the good food. "This is really good thank you."

“He..is no longer with us..” Mahou spoke in a quiet tone, eating his stew quietly. It was some time before the other spoke again. “We do not know how long that will be..” He mentioned as an answer of some sort as he took another spoonful of food. “And your welcome..from the garden” Mason said as he turned his head to the back.

He nodded and ate some more of the soup until it was all gone. "Do you mind if I have a little more?" He asked as if he said the words the ladle came over to him and filled up his bowl again and Raven smiled. "Thank you!" He said as he ate the food and all of it at that. It was funny Raven was saying thank you almost to much like something bad was going to happen if he didn't say thank you.

An odd fellow..Mahou thought as if he was thanking the magic he performed for doing its job. It is still weird..He thought to himself as he ate more stew. He did seem to have some basic magic control to be able to command the ladle. He just had a feeling about him..and he was not quite sure what it was. Through training perhaps..He thought as he waved his hand to bring the ladle back for another bowl.