~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

Raven shrugged. "I just don't know what I need to do anymore." He said shaking his head not sure what he needed to do next. "Alright so we are done for today? Is there anything else I can help you out with today?" he asked looking at him not sure what he should do, but really wanted to help out Mahou with everything they were doing.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

“We are done here..And I’ll be gone the rest of the day. I am going out...” Mahou said as he dawned his cloak before turning his head to the other. “Your cloak is finished and is in the first room down the hall..Do not go Infor he room across the hall” He said seriously as he prepared to leave, grabbing his bag.

Raven took a deep breath feeling useless just a little he shook his head. "I am sorry. I really am I just want to help." he whispered. "I think I might be going to my room and try to look up stuff." he said looking at him then shrugged. "I am not sure what I need to do, but I am going to work on it." Raven turned and started to walk away and smiled at the Cloak that was given to him. "I really like the Cloak so thank you." he said

“Yes...” Mahou said quietly, the cloak bearing his masters symbol, one that also donned the black of his own cloak. “Do as you like..” He said quietly, closing the door behind him and disappearing into the air. The door that the other had mentioned seemed to call to him, the door becoming slightly ajar with a loud creaking sound.

Raven looked saw the door open and bit his lip. "Don't do it raven... Dont do it...you have seen all those crazy movies and know when this happens and someone dies." Raven told him self as he put you cloak down and started to walk to the open door something pulling him there like an unforeseen force. Once there raven walked into the room and looked around not exactly sure what he was going to find.

It was an ornately decorated room, a large master bedroom of some sort. There were letters and books scattered throughout, mainly on a desk on the opposite side of the room in controlled piles. But by the door, was an ornate dark red cloak, having the same symbol as on Ravens and Mahous cloaks.

Raven walked over to the cloak and touched it some how it felt like he knew it from somewhere. It had been a weird feeling about everything he looked around the room. "I wish someone would tell me what is going on. I feel like I am being left in the dark and I don't know what to do." he whispered as he traced the symbol on the back of the cloak.

The cloak seemed to fall off the stand as if on cue, laying their on the floor with the symbol facing Raven. It seemed like it was calling him to put the cloak on, although a tad bigger than what would be Ravems size..

Raven looked at the cloak and traced the symbol again. Raven then picked up the cloak and put it on it looked really good on him. "Man I wish I had more of a sign I don't know what to do I feel like everyone in the world hates me. I want to know who my dad was maybe he could help me. I mean if he wants me that is."

"I had to gather more herbs from the garden on my way back in but I found it-" Mahou had returned, moving to go to Ravens room but found Raven in....there. And he was...wearing the cloak. An even more spitting image of...him. "Raven....How old are you...?" He said, his expression unchanging as his eyes never left the other.

"um....I am 18 why. Sorry I didn't mean to put it on the door opened on its own and then just jumped off the place it was hanging so I decided to try it on." Raven said and looked down. But he didn't understand why it felt like it was comforting him. The cloak it felt like it was a warm hug.

"18.....18...." Mahou said as he did some math in his head, trying to remember when Master last brought that infant into the house. 18.....18 years.....Mahou took a few quiet steps back as he saw the other again in the cloak. A spitting image...He thought as his face remained unchanging despite his thoughts, turning and quickly going to the cottages front door.

"Whats going on?" Raven asked looking at him as he walked to the front door. "Please Tell me what is going on." Raven asked running after him with the cape on wishing that the door wouldn't open until he was at least told something. Raven hated being in the dark and it was a pin for him to be as well. "Talk to me Mahou. I can't keep staying here if you don't tell me whats up."

Mahou quickly went to the front door, fumbling with the front doors knob. Damn door..He thought as he was having trouble opening it. Of course it would be him...Of course it rescues a boy and it is Masters son~! He did not think he could be around Raven without thinking of his lost Master. He still donned his cloak as he managed to get the door open, stepping out into the front.

Raven started to get mad and the house started to shake as it was like something took over his body. His arm slowly came up as he turned his head. "I didn't say you could leave!" Raven said almost like it wasn't him. Raven made a fist and pulled Mahou back into the house and shut the door. Raven's eyes were glazed over almost like he wasn't there any more

Mahou found the door closing behind him, being pulled back to Raven by a powerful force. "Unhand me.." Mahou finally spoke up, fixated on the door ahead of him. Of course they even used the same methods of magic...this was torture.

"No I will not....Not until you answer me. You are running from something and you can't keep running from everything." Raven said looking at him. "I know running is never the way." he said as he looked at Mahou. "I will let you down if you talk to me." Raven said looking at the chair and set him down next to him.

Mahou was pulled by the magic and was sat down next to him, Raven sitting down next to him. "You are Masters son okay?! My Masters son is your father!" He yelled out in a burst of emotion, his cloaks hood falling off his face. "You look just like him...That is his cloak" He said as he tried to calm himself down.

Raven released the magic not knowing how he did what he just did. "Wait what? How do you know that your Master and my dad are the same?" He said his head starting to hurt from him using his power when he wasn't use to it. "What happened to you to make you want to shrug off emotion from the world?" Raven asked looking at him knowing there had to of been something.

Mahou took his seat with a small sigh, not having used power on him for some time. "You are the spitting image of Master.." He started off, looking toward Raven. "Your smile is just like his...The face you make when you think....And I was there a long time ago...when he had to give a small black haired child away...to keep him safe.." He spoke quietly, looking down at his hands. As for closing off his emotions, that he could not answer so easily. "Corvo Karasu...Masters name...It was Corvo Karasu"

"Then it couldn't be me then..I have been blond all my life and never died my heir. Now if there is a spell that changes hair color I guess I could be, but I don't think I am." Raven said looking at him wondering what he was going to do with them. "Corvo Karasu? That was the mage's name you think my father was? Where is he why don't we just go and ask him and settle this." Raven said.

"Not in hair color..I meant blonde...sorry...I was thinking of Master.." Mahou said, so caught up in his words he said a black haired child. "And remember...I had said when we met...Master is no longer with us...He is not of his world.." He said quietly, looking over at Raven. "It would take some powerful magic to summon his soul to this plane to ask him.." He spoke even quiter, knowing he attempted it on his own once and had not gotten close to succeeding.

Raven bit his lip. "If I am his kid and you are his pupil shouldn't we have enough when we combine out powers? I need answers and your not giving them to me at all." Raven asked and shook his head. "I don't know how to deal with someone who has shut off all emotions from the world." Raven said.

"I don't know okay..? I can't I can't...Not with Masters son..I can't..." Mahou gripped his head as if in pain. Some sort of fire swirled around him although it did not burn anything. "I can't...let myself...get out of control..." He said as tears were welling up in his eyes, this swirling fire only seeming to get brighter and hotter.

"You need to learn to deal with pain and not bottle it up. Its not good for you to do that at all. Before you lock your emotions away lets learn how to deal with them ok. I can help you deal with them." Raven said reaching out his hand to Mahou. "I'll help you if you help me." Raven said