~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

“Just keep thinking this..all is well..” Mahou spoke quietly, no more mantra following it. Now it was just peace. All was quiet as he continued to mediate. It seems peaceful out here..It has been awhile since he meditates with someone else and had to say all that out loud. It was..different

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Raven repeated the stuff in his head and it kept him quite he really loved the feeling of being free and that is what it felt like. This felt like freedom to do whatever he wanted to do with his power and not be limited. Raven took a deep breath and relaxed his body and everything. He didn't move or didn't say anything just let the waves of energy and relaxation take over his body.

Mahou opened one eye to make sure the other was handling his meditations well enough. He was doing well..taking to it like a natural. There was something he could not place about that serene meditative look of his...and it was eerie. Focus..he needed to focus.. He thought as he went back to his meditations.

Raven took another deep breath. He wondered why this case so easy to him and he really did like it and wanted to do this all the time. Raven felt like this was something he was meant to do and he really enjoyed doing this. It felt like it was a part of him. In fact Raven took it a fathered than normal. He inhaled from his nose and exhaled from his mouth making him rise up a little higher.

Mahou walked up in front of the other, staring into the other meditative face. He was eerily similar to Master...at peace...he thought to himself as he noticed him rise higher. And a natural..He thought to himself as he wondered if he should get him started at using his power right away.

Raven was at peace something he had never been at before. He felt safe and sound not having a care in the world. Raven took another breath and just focused he wondered what he could do if he did focus like he was doing right now. Raven started to think while he was relaxing wondering what his real parents were like wanting to see them at least once in his life. Even a picture would work for him. Raven opened his eyes and looked ahead into the distance and smiled he never once lost focus on his powers.

"You are doing great...Quite a natural at meditation.." Mahou commented, watching the peaceful look on the other face. "Another day of this...i might skip to actually harnessing your power and using it" Mahou muttered, looking out into the distance. That power..he wanted to see what kind of gift the other had within him when he was at peace using it.

"Its what ever you think." Raven said and took another deep breath. "I really like this I had to get over the feeling of my power rushing through me , but after that it was really easy." Raven said and looked at Mahou and shook his head. "Thanks for teaching me this. I think I might do this every day." Raven said as took another deep breath and lowered himself down onto the ground.

"It is good..I still do it every day, even if I have control over mine" Mahou nodded, not showing much emotion of any kind on his face. "You did well.." He nodded, before waiting for him to touch down on the ground. "And I have built the device for you to be able to try and use your internet. Tell me how it works" He said with another nod as he headed back towards the house.

"How the internet works?" He asked as he thought about it. "well its a place where people go to get information fast. Like quicker than books. You can also keep in touch with other people as well. Lets both go to my room and I will show you how it works." Raven said smiling and looked at him as he got his footing back and started to walk into the house and to his room. Once inside he went and grabbed his laptop and turned it on then looked at him. "Alright do you have a password or anything?" he asked

Mahou simply nodded, gathering this much from passing other people. He has lived here most of his life so t has been some time since he has used the internet. Mahou nodded when he was asked if he had a password, sitting down beside him. “ProphecyMen28”He answered simply, waiting for him to show much all that has changed with the internet

Raven nodded and then typed in the password and he was connected to the internet. After he was connected he then looked at him. "Alright so this is the internet." he said as with in a few minuets he had everything about magic much more than what he had with him. "The only thing is you never know how accurate something is." he aid looking at him as he slowly went through everything about the internet to show Raven what was going on.

"It has changed so much since I have last seen it..." Mahou said quietly, looking over the moving images and the many changes from when he last remembered being able to see it, he was but a mere child so he had vague memories at best. "What is a.....yow-hee? (yaoi)" He asked, pointing to something he saw on the screen.

Raven nodded. "Yeah the internet changes day to day. So it might be even bigger in a few years from now." Raven blushed a little when he asked about what Yaoi was. "Its called Yaoi and its anime guy on guy." He said looking away as his face got redder as he tried to kept it together.

Mahou nodded as he looked over the screen, Ravens face a bright red. "Guy on guy...so that is why this one man says he is...'has his cute little kitten at his mercy'? But he is a man, not a kitten" Mahou looked over the web page at all of the words and images.

"Um....well the name kitten could be a nickname for his lover. Yeah he is a man an not a kitten. He also is so cute person." he said trying to explain, but not working out that well. "Why don't I just give this to you so you can finger this out on your own that way you can find out everything out its kind of hard for me to explain to you." he said shaking his head

Mahou took the others laptop and sat on his bed, looking over a variety of...this material. "I see..It pretty much results in wild passionate sex at every turn in any genre" He nodded simply, handing his laptop back after a moment. "Maybe that is what he meant.." he mumbled to himself. "Let me show you something.." he said with no emotion, going back toward his room.

Raven sighed and looked at him and nodded as he got up and locked his computer wondering why of all things he picked that out. Raven followed Mahou out of his room and shook his head unable to understand what he wanted them to do. "Alright what do you want me to show you?" he asked as he followed him into his room and looked around his room.

“This..is an old prophecy that my Master has told me off as a child. Maybe your insight can discern some meaning..” Mahou said, his expression unchanging as he opened the book.

The world’s destruction is at hand,

Annihilate their enemies across the land.

Two men to be joined as one,

One hair of gold shines like the sun.

The other black hair as the night,

Both eyes of blue at first sight.

When they join at the seam,

Their psychic powers will reign supreme.“

He read over the words he has read many times over the years, with and without his Master.

Raven looked at the thing he showed him. "I have no idea what this is about. This the first time I have heard it." he said looking at him then shook his head. "I don't really understand maybe something like there are two powers in this world that will come together?" he said shrugging as he looked it over and over this was the first time seeing these words, but they sounded familiar in a way to him like he had heard it before.

“I have gathered that much..” Mahou mumbled to himself as he sat there looking it over. Even his studying face looks like Masters..Mahou thought as he desperately tried to push those thought aside again. He could not stand how similar this Raven was to his Master. “Lunch..” He said as he stood up, leaving the book open for him as he went into the kitchen.

Raven walked over to the book and read it over and over not sure what he needed to do. "I don't understand why I feel like I have heard it, but this is the first time seeing something like this." Raven said looking at the words. Raven rubbed his head and tried to think about it more and more. Nothing made since at all and he didn't know what was going on there was something that made these words fell like he needed to do something. The only thing was Raven didn't know what he needed to do.

Mahou stood over the pot, talking to himself. “Master..Why is your image plaguing me even now..? Why does the prophecy now of all times seem of utmost importance?” He asked himself quietly as he stirred the pot. It seemed to come to him as something urgent and he could not remember every detail at least right now.

Raven looked at the book and shook his head as he walked out of the room trying to remember those words as he went to find Mahou. "So I think I have heard it somehow or somewhere. I am just not sure where I have heard it from." Raven said sighing and then shook his head. "I am sorry I can't be much more help I can try to look it up online and see if I get anything about it, but that might be as much as my mind goes." he said

“Odd..But do as you like. We are done for the day” Mahou waved his hand dismissively as he was making a soup this time around with what appeared to be chicken and some kind of pasta and herbs. He wondered if the internet would help but it was a prophecy..Why would the prophecy be on the intenet? But he would let the other do as he liked..Maybe he would find something.