~The Magic within~virtualoo~

Dragongirl26

Raven smiled and looked at him as he finished the food. "I loved it." He said smiling as he rubbed his stomach. "Do you have any tea to go with it?" he asked wonder if he could have a drink after he ate all of the food. He was so full, but yet part of him wanted more food more of everything. Raven didn't know what it was about Mahou, but he felt at ease with him.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"I have not brewed any...It will be a bit.." Mahou said with a casual wave of his hands, a pinch of some kind of tea leaves and water going into a teapot over the fire. "You drink your tea..I have to attend to some things" He said as he stood up and grabbed his cloak. "You should be able to summon the teapot yourself if I am not back in time, I have cast strong enough magic on it" He said as he put his cloak on near the front door.

"Alright thank you." he said smiling and watched the tea pot. Raven watched the tea and the water boil. He thought it was cool to he here away from home with someone like him. This was the first time he had met someone with powers and with his getting stronger by the day he could use all the help he could get to control them. Raven turned his gaze to the fire and watched it burn he wondered what was going to happen would everyone want to hunt for him like a witch would he be safe here with Mahou? Raven just didn't know he thought that only time would tell.

Mahou stood outside the college, looking through a spellbook to try and figure out how to get access to the internet in the cottage. He was outside for a long time, trying a combination of various spells and ingredients. He did not know why he was going through all this trouble but he had to make sure he was comfortable. With that power...he needed it to stay under control.

Raven soon started to fall asleep just watching the fire. It was so calming and it made him feel like there was nothing in this world that he couldn't handle. "I am glad I found someone like me." he whispered as he really did fall asleep and started to snore lightly feeling the warmth of the fire on his skin.

Mahou managed to build a contraption of some kind with various location and seeking spells of various types. It took a lot of work and he was exhausted but the job was done. He came back in as quietly as he had left, seeing the other asleep in the chair. He left him in the chair, leaving and coming back with a light blanket. He carefully draped it over him before turning to walk back towards his room.

Raven was sleeping peacefully in the chair most of the night and woke up. When it was almost morning he looked around the room. Raven didn't know what was going on. "Some tea would be nice." He said as a cup of tea came to him to drink and it was still warm. Looking at the fire again rave finished the tea. "I should go to bed." He said yawning and set the dish down then it floated to the kitchen. Raven got up and went to his room and laid on the bed tired and soon falling asleep.

A plate was already awaiting him by the time he woke, the plate similar to the one from yesterday. “When you are awake, come to my room and wake me” the note said next to the food. Meanwhile Mahou was passed out over the project book he always looked over every once in awhile. It was important to Master..so he liked to read it

When Raven woke again there was a plate of food waiting for him to eat. "I feel like a prince." Raven whispered as he looked at the food and then started to eat it. After he was done eating the tray went back to where it needed to be and he got up and went to Mahou's room and knocked on the door wondering if that could wake him up

The door swung open, Mahou still fast asleep in his book. He did not seem like he was awake, engrossed in his own dreams and thoughts. The prophecy..Master...why did you think it was so important? And with that small infant? The details are blurry as his sleeping thoughts tried to remember his Master

Raven looked into the room and sighed. "I'm coming in." He whispered as he stepped into the room and walked over to Mahou and shook him gently wondering why he wanted him to wake him up. Mahou seemed to be having a really nice dream and Raven didn't really want to wake him up shaking his head he shook him again.

Mahou startled awake, quickly sitting up from his desk and rubbing his eyes. "Master...?" He mumbled sleepily, still half awake. The blurry image before him when he was still waking up looked just like Master...His black hair and everything...

Raven looked at him. "Master?" He asked a little confused not sure what was going on or what to do as he was waking up. "Um..You told me to wake you up when I was here so I did." he said looking at him then shook his head still not sure what he should or shouldn't do.

Mahou blinked a few times, his vision clearing and it was only Raven. "Ah...yes..Raven" He said with a small yawn, Raven for a moment, looked so much like his Master to his tired mind. "I am one for sleeping in..and am not used to others in the house" Mahou sleepily stood up, wiping a small spot of drool off the prophecy book. "I just need some tea and we can start meditations..." He said as he walked toward the kitchen.

"I could sleep in some more if I have to. I am just use to getting up to go to school every morning so its going to take some time to change that habit. Thank you for the food did you make it or do you use your magic to make it every morning?" he asked as he walked to where Mahou had the tea and smiled. "I would love some tea as well. I do have a question before we start where are we? Like are we by where you found me or across the world or something?" he asked as he set in the chair

"I use magic to cook the food, not using my hands exactly. So I made it, but used the magic to cook everything at once" Mahou said with a shrug as he finally closed the book in front of him. He went to the kitchen with the tea, using his magic to pour the tea for both of them as they talked. "In relation to your house...?" He said as he thought for a moment. It really did feel like on another plane of existence in comparison...It has been so long. "And i suppose..in relation to your home..it is far off from you" He simply nodded, adding a slice of lemon to his tea.

"Alright I was just wondering about that." He said smiling as he got some tea and put a little sugar and lemon in his as well then started to drink it. "Yeah I feel really weird doing this. You know using magic and seeing magic being used." He said drinking his tea. "As for where I am I just wanted to know if I needed to expect cops looking for me around here tho I am guessing your place is hidden by magic." he said sipping his tea.

"Yes...the house is surrounded by powerful magics unseen to the naked eye" Mahou said as he took a sip of his tea. "Yes...i do not expect you to be 100% after being alone with your abilities and having them suppressed" He spoke as he drank his tea, remembering himself in a very similar position as a much younger child. It has been some time since he has thought about Master finding him so the details were blurry unless he thought about it for a long time.

Raven nodded and looked at him. "Alright thank you for helping me out I don't even know if I am at 1% yet so I can't wait to start to train to get a grip on them better. I am just happy that I am not alone in the world any more and that I have someone who is like me that can help me." he said smiling and shook his head not sure what he wanted to do.

Someone who is like me..Mahou thought to himself, feeling like his past was echoing back at him with how the other sounded. And that smile...that happy smile..It even reminded him of Master. He must be nostalgic...everything was reminding him of Master today. "We will go out and meditate now.." Mahou said simply, setting his cup down and standing up to grab his cloak from near the front door. He waved his hand, the blanket that covered Raven earlier going back into his room.

"Alright." Raven said as he finished his tea and then followed him. "Thank you for covering me up last night I didn't mean to fall asleep I was just watching the fire and something took over and I just fell asleep." he said smiling as he went out into the garden and looked around taking a deep breath feeling like this where where he needed to be. Looking around he smiled. "Alright let me know what to do next." he said

"You seemed exhausted..." Mahou simply said before he stepped out into the gardens. "Sit.." He said, gesturing next to him as he sat among the flowers of the garden. "I need you to clear your mind of everything.." Mahou said as he closed his own eyes, placing one hand on each of his knees. "Your mind is a steady stream, unbreaking...a constant..." He spoke in a quiet peaceful tone.

Raven smiled as he found a place in the garden and set down and closed his eyes. "Alright I am ready." He said as he closed his eyes and placed his hands on his knees and started to clear everything from his mind. Which was easier than he thought it should of been. Raven listed to Mahou's voice and took a deep breath doing what he said in his head.

"Listen to the sound of my voice...My voice is a light breeze.." Mahou spoke quietly as he continued to speak the meditative thoughts. "You are at peace...You are in control.." Mahou spoke softly, slightly floating off the ground as he was meditating. "Everything is steady...calm...at peace.." He spoke softly, his cloak lightly floating along with him.

Raven listened to him and was taking his words to heart he could feel the power starting to flow through him at first it was really scary, but soon he learned to deal with it and soon he was floating off the ground not as much as Mahou, but just a little. Raven felt really weird because when he was doing this he did fell like he was at peace with himself and it was something he had never felt before, but he really liked it.