Supernatural Destiny (Ms.Flair and virtualoo)

virtualoo

"I did...?" Orin said for a moment, almost having forgotten that he had done that. "I'm sorry, I didn't even think about it that time. And I mean I like doing it.." Orin said before he turned a bright red. "I-I mean not like just because it's you or anything~! I-I can't explain a lot of things I do h-half the time I am sorry!" He stuttered as he got all flustered, his wings popping out behind him and fluttering. "Even after you said the last time I n-needed to work on it unless something, I don't know.."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Ms.Flair

Putting his food to the side, as he moved to go in for a kiss. A kiss on his lips, a light peck one before he seperated away from those lips. His tail wagged happily as he moved uncomfortabely, before speaking up. "Orin. I know this may sound weird. I feel that weird connection again...i like it.."

Orins face turned a bright pink as his lips were lightly pecked. His wings fluttered madly behind him, his heart skipping a beat when he was kissed. He heard Daniel mention a connection he felt and how much he had liked it. "Me too...the connection..and liking it. I liked it a lot.." Orin said as he leaned in, his blush still quite prominent on his face. He leaned in further and instead of his nose, he also placed a light peck on the others lips, lingering close to the others lips even after it was over.

"I am glad we on the same page when it comes to this," Daniel said with a nod his head. Kissing back when they kissed again, letting the kiss last as long as it did. "When we first met and shook hands..i felt like i found my soul mate again. I choose to not believe it but i am starting to believe it now.."

"So do we keep this a secret or do we tell people..?" He asked

Orin turned a bright red when Daniel said it felt like he meet his soul mate when they shook hands that first time. “Me too..I felt such a spark as much as I wanted to deny it..” Orin agreed with him, thinking he could never like the wolf like that. “What do you want to do Daniel...?” He asked quietly, not wanting it to be just him making this decision. He leaned forward and gave Daniel a deeper kiss.

"I don't know. Maybe keep it a secret for now...but tell people we trust a lot like maybe our familes only.." daniel suggested before he started to receive the deeper kiss from Orin. Kissing him back, he slowly moved pin the other on the bed as they kissed together.

"Oh this hunger I feel...i havent felt in so long. I felt it that night in the club but its much stronger now..." Daniel growled out as his eyes changed to eyes that belonged to hungry wolf. "Tell me now and I will back off," Daniel started to say. "Or i will keep on going.."

“You’re right..That’s probably best” Orin had agreed before he had leaned in to give the other the deep kiss. He felt the other kiss him back and he enjoyed the kiss even more. He didn’t get a kiss like this even at the club with their positioning making it hard.

Orin found himself soon pinned to the bed as they were kissing, looking up to see the eyes of a hungry wolf. Looking into those eyes made his heart jump into his throat. It was going a million miles a minute as the other asked if he wanted to stop otherwise he would keep going. “Keep going..” He said quietly, waiting for Daniel to continue as he hopes his heart would calm itself.

Daniel kept him pinned there, as he was leaning over him at the momemt. "You want me to keep going huh? Oh I can do that," Daniel said moving to go kiss him again and started to kiss him down the neck of Orin's. "You are rather delicious. You just let me keeping on kissing you.."

"How are you feeling? You starting to feel bothered?" He asked before he bucked into him and into his hips too.

Orin turned a light shade of pink in his face as he returned the others kiss, starting to feel him kissing down his neck. It made his whole body tingle in this really good way he could not describe in words. Paired with those hungry eyes, it felt even more intense than it probably would normally. The other bucking his hips into him only made his face slowly turn a darker shade, nodding softly. "Yeah...I am..." He quietly answered, already starting to feel like blood was slowly concentrating in certain areas of his body.

Daniel moved to pull at Orin's pants, as he looked down below at the man. "We may need these come off. You sure you okay with this? What if i make..you loud.." daniel said, taking his pants down with Orins.

"You are cute like this too.." Daniel commented.

“I’m okay...” Orin said quietly, his heart racing as fast as it was moments ago. This time he wasn’t drunk and well aware of every single movement. “It’s okay..if I’m loud..” He said quietly, biting his bottom lip.

He decided to get them naked from waist down, as it was showing just how hard he was getting. Moving closer to Orin, he moved to try to start to prep the other with his fingers before he slipped in himself. "Oh Orin~" he moaned out the other name. "This feels like sparks going through me~"

Orin could feel the other inside him, groaning at feeling the others fingers in him. “Daniel...me too” Orin had moaned the others name, loving the pleasure that coursed through his body. It felt so good to be touched so intimately like this..

Daniel started to move to thrust in and out of him, as he looked over him. Moans and groans came escaped from him, "So good..." Daniel muttered in some groans and moans leaving his lips right after. Daniel moved to give the other shaft, a little teasingly stroke, but that was all for now though. "You want me to touch me more now? When I touched you...you tighten around me so much..." Daniel said with another moan and groan came from him.

Orin moaned the others name as he could feel the other thrusting in an out of him. It was so good even if he wasn’t drunk..He love md how this made his heart race and how it felt like sparklers were going off in his stomach. “Please..” Orin begged with a moan, wrapping his arms around Daniel.

"I shall make sure we both can come at the same time," Daniel said, as he continued to thrust in and out more. Moaning out more, "I am getting rather close already. I am still trying...hold back my control," Daniel said to him with a growl leaving his lips. "I want to..mark you.."

“You can mark me Daniel..” Orin managed to say in between moans and crying out the others name. His insides felt like they were boiling over, ready to burst at any second. With the others growl, it only added to how good everything felt..It was just something about the others growl that he liked. Either way, he knew he wouldn’t last much longer.

"I will make sure to show everyone...for who you belong too," Daniel said with a loud growl escaping from his mouth. Bucking more into him, as he started to thrust lastly inside of him. When he came though, Daniel moved to take bite into the shoulder of Orin's. Pulling away from him, before he moved to go lay near him as he was panting rather irregularly. Looking up at the ceiling, where he moved to try to lick and swallow away the blood that he tasted.

Seeing the mark, it had started to heal and it had turned into a mark of a crescent moon shape. Keeping himself silent for a moment, before speaking up. "O-Orin. How did that feel? When I marked you? Werewolves do that..when marking their mates.."

That growl...It made his heart leap into his throat. It was so animalistic...so...indescribable! Orin's arms wrapped around the others when he found himself closer to release. He was on the brink of releasing his pent up pleasure, the others bite into his neck only triggering him to go over his breaking point.

Orin let go of the other shortly after, breathing heavily from their activities. 'I...it felt...good? It's hard to describe.." Orin couldn't even begin to describe that sensation he had not felt before...but it felt incredible."So..this shape...this bite...It is unique to you..?" He asked, turning his head to his now mate.

Nodding his head with a weak smile, "It felt that great huh? I have been told by some about how that feels," Daniel said to Orin. "It is unique to my own marking. Everyone has something different," Daniel said after, before moving to go touch his new mate's mark that was on him.

"All healed up already. That is pretty good and fast healing," Daniel said to him. "May be because of the magic and that your a fairy..." he said after.

"Probably..." Orin said quietly in response to the other figuring his fast recovering was from him being a fairy. He reached up to run his hands over the crescent moon, looking over at it. "Suits you.." He said with a small smile, leaning over to peck his lips. "Is there anything I should be worried about or watch out for now I got marked...?" Orin asked, wanting to make sure he was properly prepared.

"Well I am glad that it suits me," Daniel with a smile still on his face. Giving him a kiss back, before letting him speak more. "No, there isn't much except you may feel..different. Like a connection, like more intense feelings and we may be able to read or communicate through thought patterns," Daniel explained.

"You can always look things up," Daniel mentioned, remembering a few places where the information was about the bond.

"I'll have a lot of reading to do then.." Orin said with a soft smile at Daniel. "I'm..glad you chose me and.." Orin said sheepishly as his wings were fluttering behind him. "I love you...and your ears...and your growl.." He spoke with a bright blush on his cheeks. "I cannot wait to learn more about you every day" He said with another smile as he touched his new mark, leaning in for another kiss.

"Lots of reading," Daniel commented with a smile on his face. "I am glad I choose you too," Daniel said with a bigger smile on his face. Laughing a little, "I bet you like it more," Daniel said giving him a kiss on the neck. "I want to learn more about you too," Daniel said moving to go touch the other face for a moment. Touching him for a moment, before laying by his side.

Slowly sitting up, with a stretch of his body. "Should we have a shower together? or do you think you can keep your hands to yourself in there?"

Orins face turned a bright red at the mention of taking a shower together if he could keep his hands to himself. “Give me some credit here! I wasn’t even thinking about it until now” Orin said with a nod. “I should be asking if you can keep your hands to yourself..!” He said with a blush still gracing his face. He tried to tease the other back in return.