Supernatural Destiny (Ms.Flair and virtualoo)

virtualoo

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"You didnt scare them..." Daniel mentioned in low voice. When he was back on ground, all of the dogs were still a little adgitated and either offensive or defensive. Taking orin's hand, as he growled before taking out of kennels with Snow following.

Letting go of him, he sighed out. "Remember they are trained to defend or to attack. They saw that as a threat, first time they may have someone like yourself flying," Daniel explained. "Im sorry with how i acted.." He apologized after.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Ms.Flair

"That's not your fault~!" Orin said quickly with a nod. "I didn't think about something like that and I acted a little curious..I like animals so I got a little carried away.." He said with a shy laugh. "Its weird to see you with your tail and ears out for an extended period, I only have seem them in short glances at the office and..." Orin got flashbacks to the bathroom and the kiss and..other things and turned a light pink before quickly dismissing the thought. "Anyway, lunch. Should we order in, go somewhere? I just ate an entire crepe so It would probably be a light lunch" He said with a small smile

"Just remember next time alright? Safer then sorry really.." Daniel mentioned before hearing the other talk about his ears and his tail. "Oh yeah. Its easier to have them out and since one of the territory spots for lycans. Its quite normal," Daniel said before he tried to not let his mind go back into his memories of that drunken hot night.

"We can go somewhere. I got my vehicle here so I can drive us somewhere or we walk to a spot that is close by.." Daneil suggested. "Or we could just order something. Not too picky.."

"We can always go the cafe close by your house and walk back here with the food?" Orin said with a happy smile, eager to share a meal in the others home. "We can have the chance to talk about anything without a million eyes watching us" He laughed with another smile. "And if there's a quiet secluded spot, get some flying out of my system so I do not scare the dogs on accident again" Orin looked at him still with his warm smile. "Thank you for having me~! We can also discuss when you want to come by my house! You can meet my older brother" Orin said excitedly.

"I guess that would be good and bring back food would be good too. I will have to have hide these on our travels there though..." Daniel said. "That would be cool. Maybe we could go to yours with the food instead? Will it be okay to be able show my ears or tail?"

"I didn't even think about that~!" Orin said with a big smile referring to taking the food to his own home, giving him a hug. "You are really smart..!" He smiled before quickly letting go. "Sorry, I'm trying to do that less, I can't help it. I'll get better" He laughed, luckily he didn't try to go and kissing the tip of the others nose again...or at all. "I am sure my older brother and sister would be interested in meeting you" He smiled warmly, adding "And yes, your ears and tail are welcome"

Daniel froze when the hug happened as his face lit up as he had let out a hungry growl but stopped himself from letting out anymore. Why was he was acting like that? This was not happening to him. "Yeah it something to work but i mean..i dont mind it.." Daniel muttered. "Are they apart of same business as you and the family like mine is? We should head out shortly though.." He said going inside to grab his things and get Snow inside

"Um...sure!" Orin said with a nod, wondering why the other growled all funny just a second ago. He did not have a chance to dwell too far into it as Daniel asked about his siblings. "Oh they do although they tend to lean more toward the natural medicines and foods part of the buisness. Fata, my older sister, does a lot with herbal medicines and natural remedies. Yosei, my older brother, does more with creating foods from natural ingredients" Orin smiled happily as he described his family, quickly hugging the other again before he went inside to do what he needed to do. "Sorry.." He mumbled, not sure why he was so huggy today.

Nodding his head, having listened to him about his older siblings. Coming back, after he had locked up the house with ears and tail disappearing now. "Dont be sorry. I understand your pretty excited..." Daniel mentioned.

Leaving with him, as he started to head for where the cafe was. As he walked, he noticed how he got some looks from some lycans had seen them. "We are known for being predaters.. " he mumbled.

"I will keep that in mind.." Orin said as he assumed the people that were staring were the lycans. Being told they were predators made him feel nervous under the staring glances. Orin pressed himself to the others side, holding his hand as he did not want to be separated from the others side at any point.

Daniel took him past everyone, as he was getting rather protective without knowing. They were almost near the cafe before he was stopped by one of the werewolf males who just gave them a look. "Hey Daniel. Who the cutie attatched you? That your boyfriend or something?" The guy asked.

Daniel looked at Orin then at the male, before taking his hand away. "We are just friends and business partners.." daniel answered.

"Well alright.." The guy said before walking off. Daniel sighed out, "people can get so noisy around here...we should just get there and hurry back to your place after.."

Starting to walk again, his hands were in his pockets as he had became silent now before they reached the spot. "You know what you want.."

Cutie...? Me? Orin said with a light blush, a bit flattered but realized when he said shortly after his boyfriend that they weee holding hands so he assumed they are dating. “Right..” Orin said, trying to get the blush to go away from being called cute. He finally got to the cafe, ordering a chicken sandwich with extra mayo on it like he always got. He waited for the other to order before they left the cafe.

- - - Updated - - -

Cutie...? Me? Orin said with a light blush, a bit flattered but realized when he said shortly after his boyfriend that they weee holding hands so he assumed they are dating. “Right..” Orin said, trying to get the blush to go away from being called cute. He finally got to the cafe, ordering a chicken sandwich with extra mayo on it like he always got. He waited for the other to order before they left the cafe.

Daniel ordered a ham sandwich with a lot of fixings on it, as he had gotten a combo with some soup and even a drink. Leaving the cafe with food in hand, Daniel didn’t speak till he broke the silence. “I guess he thought we were a couple from..you holding my hand back there...” Daniel started to say. “I guess they are just wondering when I will be back to get myself a mate and everything...”

Walking some more, growls started to him escape from him as it was a cat who was crossed their path. His tail came out with his ears out, as he growled more. That was true animal out for show.

“Scram cat unless you want to be some bloody corpse,” he muttered toward the cat who just hissed before disappearing somewhere.

Walking again, he made his ears and tail disappeared with more discomfort, “sorry Orin..”

“Oh sorry! I guess I was so distracted by that guy calling me cute that I guess I didn’t notice we were still holding hands when he asked” Orin said with a laugh. He continued to walk out of the cafe when Daniel started to growl, his ears and tail popping out. The way he growled at the cat and muttered to it was kind of cute. “Don’t worry! It was kind of cute” Orin said with a small warming smile.

Kind of cute? You think that? Most would be scared," Daniel commented as he walked with him. "I guess this will be interesting for me. I get to meet rest of your family.."

“It’s just your ears and your tail and a little growling. That shouldn’t be something to be afraid of..” Orin smiled warmly at him as he approached his house. “We will eat in my room, just so you don’t have a bunch of faeries in your face the entire time you’re eating” Orin figures the other wouldn’t like that and the faeries would be curious.

Orin stepped into his house, a short brown haired female diary and a white long haired fairy cane up for them with a smile. “Nice to meet you..Daniel right? Was this guy you were going nuts making food for and making the office nice for? Your mate right?” He grinned, Orin turned pink as he tried to explain “Just friends and business partners” to his brother and sister. “But He is good looking for you...” The white haired one said quietly with a soft smile. “And we are done here..” Orin said with a bright blush, his geeen wings popping out and fluttering before pulling Daniel to his room. “I’m sorry about my older brother and sister..” He sighed, closing the door.

Daniel watched it, as his ears were back out again since he seemed to be able to relax. Seeing the siblings, his face lit up, "not my mate. Just business partners and friends," Daniel had said before he was dragged by Orin. Going along with him, he laughed a little, "its okay. Looks like both of our familes wanting us to find someone.."

"So i never asked. How come you single? Your pretty good type of guy really.."

Orin laughed when Daniel mentioned everyone trying to set them up as he sat on his bed. “Well I am always working so I am not actively looking for someone. Even when I am not, I just have not found someone I wanted to date” He shrugged, not liking any of the people he met. No one caught his eye as someone he had wanted to date.

"I can agree on that. I am rather busy and i guess i am just learning to open myself back up more. Its hard but as everyone said, cant live in past but in future.." Daniel said.

"I have seen a few but most want to use me for what i have. My money mostly.." Daniel added in

“That’s horrible!” Orin said as he turned to face Daniel. “You are a great and kind guy so it’s tneir loss they could only see the money” Orin said with a firm nod and a warm smile. “No one deserves that..You don’t deserve that” He said, the warm smile still on his face.

"Yeah but it something I am use too by now," Daniel said before his face lit up when he heard all of those compliments coming from Orin. "You dont deserve it either," Daniel said to him. "I am glad we can share something like this.."

“You shouldn’t be used to it though..it isn’t fair” Orin responded, noticing his face seeming to lit up anyway. “I’m glad we can share this too..” Orin said with a smile, leaning in for a hug. He was glad he could share his troubles and the other could share his with him.

"I know I am glad, to hear that from someone," Daniel said to him. "I never been able too since you know.." Daniel continued to speak but stopping himself from talking any more. Moving to hug him now, as he felt something go through his body while hugging him there for a moment.

Letting go of him, as he slowly seperated himself from him. Trying to keep himself in control, as he tried to shake it off. "You know those hugs are getting..better...somehow.."Daniel mentioned.

"Of course.." Orin said with a small nod, understanding with a small nod as to why he would feel like that. "Now, let's eat our food before it gets cold huh? No more getting ourselves down today!" He laughed, kissing the tip of the others nose with a small smile before he got his chicken sandwich. "Always loved their food here.." He said with a smile as he was reaching to take a bite and not think about the mistake he just made.

"Yes. Lets go eat that food for sure," Daniel had said before he felt that kiss on his nose which almost made him jump. He tried to forget about that, as he focused on the meal that he had gotten. Continuing to eat the food, but stopped himself to speak up though. "You kissed my nose again. Why do you do that? You sometimes...treat me like..im already yours.." He asked, blurting out what was on his mind.