Supernatural Destiny (Ms.Flair and virtualoo)

virtualoo

"Yeah they are fun to deal with. Travis is a good guy, he has someone currently I think but not his mate yes," Daniel said. "To most people, they would be elegant to someone. Those designs show up in art type of books sometimes I think even," Daniel said after. Hearing the answer, he smiled more and got little more curious. "Yeah, like how its hard work for us to shift back between forms or keep our animal sides in check with us.." Daniel agreed that it was hard work like using magic was. He was silent for a bit again, try to keep himself in a good mood. "It's fine, I need to talk about it more I think. He died from medical complications, he died while they were doing a surgery on him. I sued for Malpractice, and I haven't decided if I want to keep it or just put it away for something else. Like charity that he liked in his name.."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Ms.Flair

“I’ve seen them in books, I like their depictions usually coming with sparkles. Hard to capture sparkles and glistening on a paper” Orin chuckled with a small smile. “It’s hard, I’m sure you for because it’s like an entire animal. At least mines just wings..Although I’m sure my green hair stands out enough” Orin laughed, his hair standing out amongst a sea of “normal” colors. “That’s...horrible” Orin said with a sad look, his heart hurting just thinking about it being preventable death. Someone else pretty much hurting him. “I do not know your mate but I’d think that they’d like that. Giving to others who need it..It’s a nice concept” He said as their food finally arrived.

"It would be hard to catch that type of details on paper...." Daniel said. "Yes it is entire animal with all of the baggage that can come with it," Daniel said before adding. "Your hair does stand out well. It nice though, nothing too obnoxious..." Nodding his head, as there wasn't much more talk but it made his heart go out when he heard what he said about the donating the money. "I think I will do that. I will donate to one of those, one of the ones which he liked...."

When the food was delivered, he handed one of the serving plates to him and gave one to himself. He had little tacos, and even some sliders to share. "I thought this would be great."

“Thank you..Usually I get told by some of the older woman of the human race if I’m one of those punk rockers. I am far from being a rough and tumble punk rocker..” Orin laughed at the very notion of being rough at all, much less the image of one. “That would be nice..I’m sure he would like that..” Orin said with a soft smile. Mate contract aside, Daniel would make a very kind friend and buisness partner as of right now. At least with the one he loves, he has a lot of passion and drive.

“Oh I love those..!” Orin laughed, taking a slider and taco for himself. “Good choices!” He laughed as he bite into the taco, swallowing before speaking again. “Ah, and about working, would we have offices in each of our buildings if the other needed to stop by or work as we are now? I know I have my scents so I would want to make sure my room layout had a separate room in it to try and contain the smells if we did that option” Orin mused as he finishes the taco and went for the slider next.

"That is pretty weird to hear that come from someone," Daniel said to him. "He will like that," Daniel commented before he moved another long sip from the glass. He always had passion and drive, and that did bring some people in.

"I thought they would be good choice for us," Daniel said to him, as he started to eat one of tacos and ate of the sliders right after. Hearing that offer, he thought about it before speaking up. "That would be good. Nice offices in each building, and I think that would be good idea to keep those scents seperated."

“Too weird? I’m sorry..I am a mushy man for sad stories” Orin said with a shy laugh but he did not seem to mind at least. He put another slider on his plate as he waited for the other to comment on his idea.

“You will have to tell me what you like..And I’ll make sure that the office is clear of my perfumes before you would come in. I’ll make sure the scents stay out of that area so I’ll put you toward the top floor probably in the room by my office” Orin mused as he ate the slider. “Either way, let me know what you like so I can make your visits for business more comfortable” He said with a small smile, wanting his new buisness partner to be happy.

"Its not weird at all," Daniel said with a shrug of his shoulders.

It all sounded good to him, with how Orin was doing this for him. "Well thank for this consideration," Daniel said to him. "I think just keeping the office away from the scents. It would be the best...." Daniel said after. Thinking about it some more, he noticed some looks from others. "Some of these people know how regular I am to this little establishment..." He commented with a smile on his face.

Finishing the food he got for them, as he sat there. "Anything else you want to discuss?"

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you aren’t too close to the scents as much as possible. “I’ll probably keep you at the end of my hallway, less likely to have scents with most floors being testing some other scent. I’ll try to see about getting you a card to the executive elevator so you can go right up to the top floor without going through all the floors on the normal elevator and risk the scents. I’ll have one made for you at the front desk” Orin smiled, figuring that was all set and done. He looked around and Saw them all looking their way. “Well hey, not a bad thing” He smiled, seeing some of his offices workers in the diner as well. “Any colors you like so I can make sure it’s decorated..?” He asked, wanting to make sure he felt comfortable if ne needs to deal with going past smells at least in the lobby if someone were to wear their products which is likely.

He also wondered what he was going to do after their business lunch. He had no plans and wondered if the other did as well. He could use a distraction from going right back to work..

Daniel nodded his own head, as he liked the talk that was coming from him. It was nice that someone he just met and now were business partners, he was making all of these preparations for him. "That is very kind of you. I am glad, that you are helping me out like this," Daniel said before adding more. "I appreciate it really," Daniel added more. "Yeah it's not a bag thing at all. Its good thing for them to see us like this..." Daniel said before he was asked about colors. "I like light colors like blues would nice. I should be fine with most of it, but too much may give me an issue.."

"You have anything do? I was planning to go out for drinks tonight at some pub or bar. I know a few places, where I can just relax...." Daniel said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"It's not that big of a deal! just want you to be comfortable! If we are going to be buisness partners, we will probably be at each others offices for a good amount of time! You might as well have a place where you are comfortable doing so!" Orin smiled, actually wanting to please him. He did not want the other to regret their merger anymore, both of them having otten off to a rough start with the mate change they were not made aware of.

"I wold like that..! I love going out for a few drinks. Helps take the edge off when I overwork myself and need to..or forced to take a break sometimes" Orin chuckled, making sure he cleaned his plate and any mess he might have made on the table.

"Alright, alright. I will let you do that," Daniel said with a shrug of his shoulders. "We will be at each other offices a lot, I can see that," Daniel said more. Thinking about it some more, "Is there anything you want at the office? At my location? Like maybe some nice plants?" he asked.

"You are true, it does help people out and it would help us relax more...." Daniel said with a nod. "We should schedule for tonight where we can go out and just let loose," Daniel said more. Taking out his phone, before offering it to other, "Take this and put your number into it, so we can keep in contact so we can discuss more of this outing..."

"Do you think we should go by ourselves maybe or just try to make it company outings maybe for both companies to celebrate the merger?" Daniel asked, taking his phone back when he used it to give his number.

"Some nice plants would actually be really nice.." Orin said with a smile, eager to see where he would be in the others office. He would need to start the decoration of the others office as soon as he was able to. Some nice blue curtains..hmm..what else..He tried to think of things he might like before Daniel started to talk about the drinks.

"Let's make it a company wide thing, everyone can meet each other and celebrate the merger together! Get what people are able to come to it and we can all drink to our hearts content" Orin laughed, looking forward to it already. A party with alcohol is always a good enough time for everyone. Orin put in his number in the others phone before handing over his own for the other to put in their number in return.

"I will let them know that when we start to make those preparations. Some nice bright color too..." Daniel said to him. He made a note, where he would need in contact with some people so they could start to make it. Messaging some people, before he put his phone away for now.

Liking this idea more and more, "That is great. I think we have an idea of what to do now," Daniel said to him. Waiving the waitress down, as he was ready to pay for the food now since it was on him this time. "There, it all done now. Now we can head out, and go our separate ways before tonight happens. Glad we can do this," Daniel said starting to leave as he waved to some of the staff.

"See you tonight..." Daniel said walking away and heading back to the business, noticing his brother was there. Shaking his head, as he playfully nudged his brother. "It was great lunch and we are doing company thing at one of those clubs. Get in contact with the other company, so we can start deciding everything," Daniel said before going to talk to someone about the office for Orin.

When it came for night of fun and alcohol, Daniel had dressed down as there was people from both companies at this one club. The brothers were there, as they were letting their true selves show out in the open. Daniel was among them, as he starting with some water first but he would start to drink soon. Looking around for Orin, "Where is he..." Daniel muttered before he finally made a order for a nice beer.

"I am glad we could do this too, we will need to try this again sometime" Orin agreed as he went to message a few people about the last minute merger event. He knew a lot of people or at least a decent amount wold be able to make it and he could not wait for later tonight. He was ready to pay, reaching for his wallet before Daniel had already started paying. He would have to pay at the next business lunch or at least buy a few rounds of drinks later for him.

Orin headed back to the office, telling them to expect a call from Daniels company with regards to arrangements for the company merger party. He also asked the desk to send out a memo to any employees able to make it tonight and requested the things he needed for Daniel, such as the look for his room and the key card for him to pick up later.

Orin had a bit of trouble finding the club as he had not been to it in a bit and there was a lot of arranging to do so he could have the night off. "Sorry i'm 5 minutes late, had a bit of a hold up at the office" He said as he dressed in a more casual green v neck and blue jeans. He ordered himself a beer before looking over at Daniel. "Great place, nice turn out too" He laughed, holding his glass when he got it. "Cheers, to the merger!" He smiled before taking a big swig of his beer.

Daniel had spotted Orin, moving to help him to where they were all stationed. "Yeah, I get that. There was hold up for me, since I was busy making plans for your office at my office building. It will be near mine, I hope that is alright," Daniel said to him. Daniel nodded his head, as he got the beer that was offered to him.

Taking the beer, as he took long sip from it where he let out a sigh of relief. "This taste great. Good beer choice," Daniel said chugging some more of the beer that was in his hand. Finishing off the beer, he laughed with a bigger smile coming across his face. "Let's do some shots everybody..." Daniel suggested to everyone as there was shots brought over to him.

"To the merger~" Daniel said taking the shot by picking up the shot glass in his mouth, swallowing it down before putting it down. People clapped around, "Daniel is a secret party animal~" one called out.

'Really good!" Orin smiled as he downed the rest of his glass of beer. That really was good..He planned on drinking his fill tonight to celebrate, a good enough excuse to drink as much as he pleased! Orin more than happily took a shot when Daniel got shots for everyone. "To the merger!" He shouted out before downing the shot.

"You..? A party animal, please" Orin teased with a chuckle as he downed two more shots of whatever alcohol the bartender just gave him. Man that tingles..He smiled, able to taste the sweetness from both and starting to feel a bit warm in the process. Already starting to get drunk..This was going to be a fun night, he could tell already.

"I can be one maybe," Daniel said, moving to go take more shots of alcohol. Going along with him, as he was starting to get drunk now. With being drunk, as he started to get intoxicated from the many drinks that he was getting from the bartender. Drinking with his fellow workers, it was pretty great to enjoy his time and be able to just let loose.

After some time, Daniel was a giggling type of person and even chuckling some more. "Oh Orin~ Your wings would be so pretty in these lights. So many sparkles all around," Daniel mentioned with a drunk look on his face. Looking to the dance floor before he was getting pushed by a couple of his coworkers.

"Daniel I dare you to kiss Orin. Come on! I bet you are too chicken~" one called out as Daniel rolled his eyes. "I am not a chicken," Daniel mentioned.

"Then do it! You big chicken..." one dared him more.

Daniel had moved over to Orin, with some confidence before dragged the other into one drunken kiss. When the kiss happen, true sparks started to fly before slowly stumbled backed up. "Sparks..." he mumbled.

Orin didn't know how many shots he took now, feeling incredibly drunk at that point. The lights felt even more colorful and he was having a great time with everyone as he took the shots. "Aw come on, you're just saying that..!" Orin said with a hearty laugh. "I might just have to later then, see the real sparkle" He chuckled at himself before he took another shot. He did unfurl his wings, his wings catching the lights of the club that only seemed to make his wings glisten more.

A coworker heard the dare nearby and wanted to see this happen too, shouting "Do it Daniel~!" with a loud cheer. He really wanted to see his boss get kissed by this guy.

A few other coworkers started making chicken noises as they waited for Daniel to kiss him.

Orin found himself being dragged into Daniel's kiss, feeling the intense sparks coming from the other kissing him. It felt...wow. 'Yeah...' Was all he managed to say in reply as he touched his lips. Those sparks...those were some intense sparks...How could sparks feel that intense?

Daniel moved to feel his own lips, but noticed that Orin's wings were out now to show. It was amazing to him, seeing how those wings just looked like in all of these lips. Shaking his head, to try clear these weird feelings now. "Oh come on. Let's go to the dance floor now..." Daniel said moving to take Orin's hand, starting to drag him over toward the dance floor.

Once on the floor, they were away from the people and Daniel let go of his hand. Starting to dance around, as this Daniel was different person while intoxicated. He wasn't tight and didn't care about work, it was one of the ways he had dealt with the passing. He drank his sorrows away, but he still like doing it now.

"Orin! I found these nice flowers, and they smell so great! They will be great for your office~" Daniel called out in a drunken manner.

Orin was distracted by the others quick urging onto the dance floor, soon the moment being put to the side. Orin let the other take his hand and take him to the dance floor. He could hear the other say he found him some flowers for the office and smiled, calling out "Found some curtains for your office too and some nice paint~!"

Orin tended to lose most of his shyer tendencies when drunk, tending to be more open and daring most times when he drank. He kept his wings out while dancing, shaking his hips to the beat of the music. He dared to dance a bit closer to the other, shaking his hips closer to the others waist.

"Oh I think that is great. I think we will be able to find some nice stuff for our offices in our buildings~" Daniel called out. "You better not embarrass me on this floor..." Daniel commented, with a whistle to the other.

Starting to dance between the two of them, as he started to get closer with the dancing. Feeling the hips touch, before he stepped away from him slowly as he even got dirtier with his own dancing. "Oh look at you. You are one cool fairy~" Daniel said, with a big drunk grin.

He knew he would feel this later, but he didn't care. He was having so much fun.

“Oh please~! I will dance you off the floor before I could make you embarrassed or you could make me..” Orin smiled as he kept dancing. His own dancing got dirtier, involving more hip shaking and movement through his whole body. “You’re a cool looking wolf yourself!” He said with a big smile directed at Daniel. He was having too much fun he didn’t care how provocative or dirty he danced. He watched the other dance as he continued to dance.

"Oh dang Orin, you are a feisty one. Most would want to take you somewhere and do something to you...." Daniel commented as he whistled at the other when he moved to get closer to him. "Oh thank you~" Daniel barked out where he danced around some more. When they got close enough, he whispered into his ear, "You want to go somewhere? Me you and one time in bathroom.."

Orin chuckled with a small flirty smile as he continued to dance when the other made the comment about people wanting to take him and do something to him. He heard the others whisper about taking him into the bathroom, playfully smiling at the other. "Let's go then my big bad wolf.." He smirked, lightly tracing a finger from his neck up to his chin. He was ready to be in for a good time, He thought as he made his way toward the bathroom, looking back at the other with a flirty smile as he put his wings away and stepped through the door and into a stall. He left it open a crack so he would know which one he was in.

"Oh do not tempt me right now. I will make sure they hear you alright..." Daniel growled out as he followed after him, going into the bathroom with him but watched if anyone else was following them though. Now in the bathroom, he looked around and noticed the door that was left open. Moving to knock on the stall door, before slipping on inside of the bathroom stall. Staring down the man who was there, he moved to try to touch him but he noticed that everything was started to go dull and fuzzy like he couldn't hear or feel those weird feeling anymore.

He was just too far gone now, with how intoxicated he was.

"Now then," he started before getting close enough where he moved to touch the other at the other front. "I want to see you, and what your packing..." he continued before letting out semi hard shaft out to show now with his pants and boxers down.