Supernatural Destiny (Ms.Flair and virtualoo)

virtualoo

“Always happy to help..!” Orin said with a smile. “Oh and thank you” Orin said with a big smile, happily at the others side. He wasn’t too happy when a young wolf was pushing between them. “Hi..” Orin said quietly, noticing the eye roll. He wasn’t sure he liked that too much, quickly back at Daniels side as he kissed the others cheek trying to get the other to see it. “I’m not see I like him much..” Orin said quietly, his demeanor and words too..flirty.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Ms.Flair

"I can see that, but maybe is just trying to be friendly too hard. You never know," Daniel started to say. "Don't let it bother you Orin. He seems harmless," Daniel continued to say with a shrug of his shoulders. The intern had back to his seat, but he waving over at Daniel.

"I wonder who he is interning underneath though, my brother did hire him but he isn't here...." Daniel said.

“I guess..” Orin said quietly, still not feeling too right about the intern. He held the other tightly to him when he saw the intern again. “Maybe your brother is busy..? Had something to do?” Orin said, wrapping his arms around him in a smile. “I am sure someone here but they had to run An errand” Orin smiled as he leaned up and gave the other a kiss on the lips. Daniel is mien..Orin thought, and it was a gold excuse to kiss a Daniel.

"Yes maybe something. He was with us earlier though," Daniel said to him, looking to how Orin was reacting and getting rather maybe more clingy. Daniel moved to kiss him back, as he moved to touch his face slowly. "You are getting rather close and showing off more your mark? Did he get you jealous?"

Orin grew quiet, a blush rising on his face when Daniel mentioned him being jealous. “...Maybe” He said quietly, hating the way that intern looked at him and got close. Daniel was his..not yours..He thought as he held him tightly

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

“It’s okay Orin, I understand why you would be jealous over someone. You don’t have to worry about me though, you are mine...” Daniel said giving the mark a little kick even. “We should grab what I need and head to your office next..”

Orin hummed happily when Daniel kissed his mark, holding Daniel closer to him. “Yes let’s..” Orin said with a big smile, holding Daniel tightly. He followed him all the way to his office, wondering what he needed

Daniel reached the main office, as he went inside after he unlocked the door. Going around his room, he started to collect his things like certain files, and even some books to go along into his business bag that he had left behind. Grabbing what he needed, "I gotta bring work home though..."

"Raising the dogs may be my job but this one is one too. It is a family business.." Daniel mentioned, ready to leave the office. "Oh Orin, reason why i may need help is because. Some of my past mate stuff is still..not packed away."

"Sometimes you need to bring work home" Orin said with a shrug and a smile. "I do that all the time, my room back at home is full of herbs and flowers" Orin said with a small chuckle. "Don't worry, I will keep my perfumes in the office" Orin pecked his cheek with a happy smile.

Orin heard Daniel mention the reason why he needed his help. "I see.." Orin looked at him sadly, rubbing his back. "We will do this together..You can reminisce and tell me more about them. We can pack things away and you can show me all about your past mates life as a way to help with packing?" Orin smiled warmly, kissing his lips.

"Yeah I do need to bring home work," Daniel said. "I would see that, they shouldn't smell too bad though. We can redo the house to help us both out. The perfumes I am worried about, cause of the strong smell.."

Daniel looked away with a sad ashamed look on his face. Hearing that now, he nodded his head with a smile now coming onto his face. "That would be great really. We could do that, and maybe donate what there is too? It would be nice to help someone else instead of it going into the garbage.."

“That’s even better! You can keep one thing or two as a memento and the rest to charity!” Orin agreed with a smile, giving him a big hug. “We will clean up and have fun doing it” Orin said with a smile and kissing his cheek. “I can touch your tail and ears when we are done?” Orin teased with a small playful smile.

"I would like to do that, but I hope you don't feel worried...." Daniel told him. "Yeah I guess would be fun," Daniel said, showing he was willing to try to have some fun. "Oh that can be done once we get back to the house. After we done some work..."

Leaving out with him, as he locked the door behind him as Daniel walked along with Orin. Holding his hand, before he felt himself pulled away from Orin and it was the intern who had firm grip on Daniel. "I have to ask sir, how could you fall for a fae? Go for your own kind...." the intern questioned before the intern was pushed away from Daniel. Daniel huffed out, as he lowly growled before starting to getting louder.

"Touch me like that, and I will show you who to fear around. Who is alpha here..." Daniel muttered with another growl leaving his lips.

"I promise I will behave until we get some work done" Orin teased with a small smile rising on his face. He kissed the others cheek as Daniel locked the doors of the office. Orin had a loose grip of Daniels hand before he was pulled away from him. It was that intern again, saying such things about falling for his own kind. While the growl was sexy, he was mad someone touched Daniel like that, his wings fluttering behind him. "Don't touch my mate.." Orin said, glaring at the intern and wrapping his arms tightly around Daniel, kissing Daniels cheek.

"Good, I am glad you can do that," Daniel teased him before the confrontation had happened between him and the intern who had just grabbed him. Looking to Orin, watching how he was reacting, "It's okay Orin," Daniel told the other. Moving to go kiss him on the cheek back, before the intern was about to walk off.

"I am not done with you. I would like written apology to me and my mate, by tomorrow. I will see to talk to my brother about this, and see if you can even continue your internship here. Now you can go," Daniel said seriously as the intern had left finally, moving to collect their things to leave for the day.

"Ready? To your office or straight home?"

"I can get any things from my office another day..Let's just go home for now" Orin wrapped his arms around Daniel tightly. He wanted to just get on with the moving things and do what they had to do. It felt weird being jealous over someone, but he wa glad Daniel was only his. Orin held the others hand tightly as he waited for him to lead them home.

"Yeah, that does sound like a better idea," Daniel said, as he started to lead him out while pulling out his phone. Reaching the outside, he was texting his brother about what happened with the intern. Unlocking the vehicle as he put his phone, slipping into the driver seat. Starting the car, as he looked over at Orin, "So about that, I didn't mean to let you see you me like that..." Daniel started to say as he started to drive there.

"I am just glad I was able to hold my temper. I was so close, to ripping that intern a new one potentially. How dare someone say that to your boss, one who was taking you in on the internship. I still can't believe that," Daniel continued to say.

"It's okay Daniel, you had a right to be angry" Orin said with a small nod, putting his wings away. "He did say things like going for your own kind and questioning falling for a fae. It was not even subtle flirting..You had a right to get mad" Orin tried to comfort him and rested a comforting hand on the others leg. "You growling..is kind of cute in a weird way" Orin said shyly, leaning over to kiss the others cheek.

Nodding his head, as he started to drive there where they were almost there now. At the last part, he let out a sigh, "Yeah I guess you could say that..." Daniel mentioned. "I am suppose to itimidate like that..." Daniel said after.

“Maybe cute is the wrong word..” Orin said with a small chuckle, kissing his cheek. “It definitely felt powerful and it sent shivers down my spine in a weird way” He smiled, patting his leg before looking ahead. Daniel angry..It was a scary sight. But it also looked cool

"I hope it does, I have to play as a alpha in that type of scenario..." Daniel mentioned before they arrived back at the house. Stopping the car, before he climbed out of the car with him before heading for the house. "Let me show around the office, where I use," Daniel said unlocking the house before starting to leading to where his office was.

Letting him into the house, as they walked into the office. "We should move some of your stuff here too..."

"I will grab some clothes tomorrow and anything that isn't too perfume heavy" Orin smiled warmly, kissing the others cheek lightly. "Now, let's get started in a bit I suppose" He smiled again, wanting to make the process as easy for him as possible. He gave the other a quick peck as he waited for the other to get what he needed.

"I could help you with that, of course," Daniel said to him before hearing what he said next. Thinking about it, looking around, before letting out of a sigh. "Most of the stuff, is in my own room," Daniel started to say before starting to lead him back to his own room. Pointing over to the closet, as stepped back before sighing, "That box has his stuff in it, like his clothes," Daniel said as he moved to pick it up, and carried it to the bed.

"Help me open up," Daniel asked as he placed his one hand on the box. "I can't open it up..." he continued to say. "I have one other box in here, it has personal possession and its under my bed.."

“I’ll get it..okay?” Orin spoke softly with a soft smile on his face as he went to get the box under the bed. He got on his hands and knees, pulling it out from under the bed and putting it on top. “If you want to reminisce, I can open the boxes for you? I’d be here the entire time..And you can tell me about the man that’s stole your heart the first time” He smiled and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. “If you don’t want to, just tell me where I should put them”

"Well..thanks," Daniel said to him, spotting the box now on the bed. Listening to the other, as he felt that hand on his shoulder, "Thank you, and that would be good. I hope you dont feel like I will compare you two because I would not do that," Daniels started to say. "He was first true love."

Sitting down as he moved to open bigger box, with all of the clothes. Going through all of them, as there was a little smile on him but there was still sadness there on his face too. Closing it back up, "This is fine to go to donate..." Daniel said pushing it to one side.

Opening the box up, there was some real personal things. Like the diary of his lover, and even some of his lover hair right before the operation that ended his life. Even some of his jewellery. Pulling out one folded piece of paper, as he read it over before letting out a sigh. Leaving it unfolded so the other could see it; it was process of going through adoption for two of them showing how close Daniel was to having his family before it was ripped from him.

"I wanted to go through with it Orin but at the same time, I thought i would be too busy by myself. I thought I had destroyed this," he said taking it out before closing the box up. "I should just...do that..." he said starting to tear it apart but stopped though in mid tear.

Orin sat right beside him as he kissed his cheek. He wanted to help Daniel in anyway he could, wanting to do this for him.Orin took the box of clothes for him and set it aside for donation. He wondered if he should keep them in a room somewhere and store it..? No..That would go against what Daniel wants..And he was his mate now. There had to be a level of trust..So he would donate them later, maybe hold onto them for a bit in case he wanted to save a shirt.

“Oh...Daniel..” Orin looked down at the paper and realizing how much heart break he must be going through. He..wanted to start a family..and his love was ripped away from him too soon. Orin quickly took Daniel into a tight hug, getting misty eyed himself. “You can cry..It’s okay..” Orin spoke softly, the others sadness and the sadness of the situation getting to him.