Supernatural Destiny (Ms.Flair and virtualoo)

virtualoo

"Oh you plan on it huh? Well I hope you do it maybe....." Travis teased him some more. Laughing some more, as he was nudged playfully around where he nudged him more back. "What do you want to do now? We still have it for the night, and maybe we can share something. We can get it ordered here maybe...?" Travis suggested.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Ms.Flair

"Room service sounds good right now..And quite frankly I do not want to go anywhere to eat anyway" Dante said with a small smirk. He had far too much he wanted to focus on and look at besides the town..an things he wanted to do not involving leaving the room. He pulled open a drawer and it contained some menus for some various local places around the town. "Anything you like in particular?" He asked as he scanned the pages of options.

"I don't want to leave anywhere either. Room service sounds really good," Travis said to him. Starting to look over the menus with him, as they all looked pretty good to him. "I am not that picky. I just want some meat you know," Travis answered him. "Choose a menu from here, and I will pick from there..." Travis suggested him,ready to make a choice from somewhere.

“Hmmm...” Dante mused as he looked over the menus. All of these places looked really good as he looked over their options. He saw something that looked good from one place, handing him the menu. “They have a lamb dish I like and a salad that’s looks good and healthy” He chuckled, reaching out to touch his wings. Good..nice and dry now...

Travis took the menu from him, as he looked over the menu now. Looking over the menu, he started to jot down what he wanted, and what he thought what he wanted. After they had decided, Travis moved to go to the hotel phone. "I will make the order for food," Travis said before starting to call for the room service. After some talking, he had hung up the phone, before turning his attention back to him.

"They said the food will be a wait.." Travis said, as he moved to touch the other wings for a mere moment before taking his hand away from them.

Dante watched quietly as Travis ordered the food, getting hungry just thinking about the food. “I don’t mind waiting” Dante said with a shrug, noticing the other went to touch his wings. “Now now..Someone plans on occupying their time while they are waiting for their food?” He teased, crawling into his lap. “If you’re going to touch them, do it properly” He teased softly with a small smirk, reaching around to touch the others tail

"I don't mind, we can keep us occupied till we get the food," Travis said to him. "I was planning for that maybe...." Travis mentioned, before hearing that last part coming from him. Feeling him in his lap, he moved to touch the other face before he felt the touch of his tail now. Letting out a low growl, while looking over at the man before him, "You are touching my tail already. I know what you are thinking now," he said before going in to collect a kiss from Dante at first which was slow before getting deeper.

“Who was about to touch my wings..?” Dante teased with a playful smile. He also went in for a kiss, starting off at a slow pace. He was happy the kiss deepened, returning the favor with making it deeper as well. Dante made himself more comfortable on the others lap, leaving out his wings. “Passes the time nicely..” Dante said in a whisper against his lips, kissing along his jawline.

"Yeah I was gonna touch them...." Travis mentioned. With it getting deeper, his hands went to rest on his side and even on his hips. "Yes it does....." Travis said to him, before nuzzled his body into him before the phone rang. Answering the phone for a moment, before hanging up after, "It will be ready soon though. I am starting to like this company but what about people? Do we keep this secret or tell someone?"

Dante separated his lips from the others, kissing down his neck while the other was talking on the phone. He stopped when the other hung up the phone. “Did you want to tell people? What would we even tell them?” He was curious, it was not like they mated just now but what would they say?

"I don't really want to tell people but I just didn't know what you thought either," he said with a a laugh. "It would be weird to tell people how we know each other too.. through our own brothers..." He said before hearing a knock on the door as he moved to get dressed enough to answer the door. Coming back with the food, before he brought it over to the bed to serve it up to them.]

"Eat up~" Travis said, starting to dig into the food.

“I mean people have met through friends and I’m sure we would have met sooner or later. Shit happens I don’t know, I’m a free spirit. As long as it’s legal and consensual and not blood family, I don’t see why not” He said with a small shrug and a kiss on his cheeks. “As crazy as I am, I respect others wishes so if you don’t want to, I’ll keep quiet” Dante smiles, giving him a kiss on the lips this time.

“Looks good” Dante said with a smile as he looked over the food. “The food looks good too” Dante teased as he made a joke, grabbing his food to eat.

"Yeah, I don't see any problem. With us continuing what is going on between us," Daniel said to him. "I rather keep it quiet for now. Just until if this moves forward maybe. Tell them...if we become something..." Daniel said, showing his nerves at the moment.

"Yes, everything looks good here...." Daniel said as he worked on his meal there.

“Of course, it would be awkward until we became well something” Dante understood his point of view and respected it. He gave the other another kiss on the cheek before going to his food. They really do know how to make it good over there! He ate it all happily, a big smile on his face. He wanted to leave nothing behind and enjoy the food..! “Yours good?” He asked with a smile.

"Yes, it would definitely be awkward," Daniel said as he ate the food before he was able to finish it before putting it to the side of him now. "Yeah, it was pretty good. Very meaty, and they cook it quite well...." Daniel answered before adding, "Nothing is better then my mom's cooking is. That's just me..."

“That’s my mother’s cooking. She can cook a mean apple pie. And she cooks my bacon just the way I like it every time” Dante said with a smile. “I guess if my brother is mates with yours, we will be eating a lot of our mothers cooking from now on” He said with a small chuckle.

"I guess we both like our mommas cooking...." Daniel said before hearing that, with a laugh leaving his lips though. "yes, you are completely right. We can even share recipes between each and families so we can do our spins on those same dishes maybe..." Daniel said to him.

"Now I have to ask. Which is a favourite dish your mom can make? Mine is still stuff filled buns we bought when we met..."

“Picking a favorite dish of my moms, oh boy” Dante said with a laugh as he had to think about it. “If I really had to pick one, it would be her apple pie or her sugar dough balls filled with chocolate” He said with a smile, hungry just thinking about it. He smiled thinking about his moms cooking as he finished his own food

"Those all sound very good. Mine are those curry buns still..." Travis said to him. "I want to try all of that rigtht now...."Tavis told him.

“Come over sometime, I’ll ask mom to make you some or stuffed meat balls. It’s like an inside out burger, the meat is on the outside and all the toppings and stuff are on the inside” Dante said with a big smile. He kissed the others cheek with a small smirk