A Bite of Life (18+)(mik3la)

virtualoo

"Mhmmm" he moved his body over the other, placing his hand on his chest, not breaking the kiss.

"Touch me" he whispered kissing him again and again getting more aroused than before.

They had to keep it quite so that his parents wont hear them.

• Like 1

“Need to ask..?” He whispered, more than happy to touch him anytime. His hands went under the others shirt, feeling the smooth warm skin of Blake under his palms. He grinned more up into him, wanting to bite into his neck right now but knew it would risk Blake’s parents hearing them. He was dated with kisses along the others neckC his eyes turning bright red.

"Mgh ... yes ...." he moaned turning his head to the side leaving him some room around his neck expecting the other to bite him. But that didn't happened. Slipping his hand underneath the others shirt and pinching his hard nipples he bend to him kissing his cheek. "I want you right now ..... bad" he bite the others earlobe arching his back a little, seeing his red eyes. A small smile appeared on his face, lifting his shirt throwing it on the floor.

“You make it hard to not devour you right now..” Alistair said quietly, wanting so badly to bite into his neck more. Those cute sounds and luring words were all too tempting. He took off his shirt and tossed it aside, quickly taking him into another frenzied kiss. Blake could pull him in like it was nothing..He was just so..alluring. “Bite me if you need to keep quiet..” He said in a whisper with a small growl, sinking his fangs quickly into the others neck. He didn’t even need to feed right now but goddamn it tastes so good..! His nails digging into the others back as his red eyes turned a deeper shade of red.

The kiss left him breathless and he didn't had time for any reaction cause the other sank his teeth in his heck making him gasp for air. "Nghaaa" he covered his mouth as he left his head drop to the side and back, breathing heavy as pleasure was spreading all over his body like a fever, feeling his entire body hot. Shivers ran down his spine as he pushed his erection on the others feeling the thickness through the fabric.

"Oh God" he moaned softly through his fingers that were covering his mouth, keeping his other hand in Alistairs shoulder. His body started moving slowly back and forth making friction between the two erection. He was hard as a rock and god it felt so good the others fangs in his neck. Pure pleasure.

Alistair has a few more sips, licking up the droplets that came from the wound. He licked the blood off his lips and pulled the others hand away from his mouth to take him into a deeper kiss. His pleasure was sky rocketing and he need Blake bad..and now. He reached over to the others pants, quickly undoing the pants and shoving them off. He worked in his own, a husky “off” coming from his lips, wanting him to take off his underwear.

"Mhmmmm" he moened in the the kiss, tangle his tongue with the others.

Slipping aside he helped the other removing his pants and underwear, doing the same with his. He wanted him so bad that it was almost painful. He laid on his back, spreading his legs, waiting for him with a hard erection that was laying on his stomach.

"Please ... hurry ... " he whispered biting his lower lip wanting him to feel the other deep inside him.

“You look so appetizing right now..wonderful” Alistair purred as he took in the site of the other with his legs spread and his hard erection. He could drink in the sight of the other and feel like he was tasting sweet blood. He quickly climbed back on top of him, taking his lips into a deep kiss. He used the kiss to muffle his voice while he put himself inside, his wolf ears popping out again. He let out a muffled moan into the kiss at being inside of the other, unable to hold himself back from starting off at a rather fast pace.

Feeling him deep inside him he moaned in a sigh. Lucky they were kissing and the moan was not that loud. He arched his back as he hit the right spot from the first push, than gasped for air as the other continued the fast pace.

"Blake honey ... Dinner is ready. You can come down any time you want" said his mothers voice from behind the door.

Blakes eyes opened as the tried to find his words to speak normally between moans, as Alistair was continuing pounding inside of him, enjoying the moment of almost being caught.

"a ... O-Ok mom .. We-We'll be .... out .... ngh .... in ... arh .... a few ... moments ..." he managed to say it bitting his lower lip to stop the moans from coming out.

"Alright dear" said his mother from behind the door and left.

When he was sure his mother was gone he let out a growl. "Fuck!! Ngh! Argh ...... You.... liked ....th-that ...ngha ....." he said moaning as the other was continuing thrusting him all the way in and out.

Alistair could soon hear the others mother on the other side of the door. That did not stop him as he continuously thrusted inside him in a fast pace, maybe a bit slower so they made less noise. He kissed down the others neck as was barely able to speak. The thrill of getting caught..It only made his heart pound more! He was quick to pick up the pace again, thrusting roughly into him.

Once she had left, Alistair let out a groan, holding the others hips to make him go tougher and a bit faster. “Yes..The thrill..nigh..of being caught..amazing” He said with a smirk as he took deep breaths. He let out his own quiet growl as he knew his release was imminent. With one last deep thrust he climaxed inside the other, taking his lips into a deep kiss.

The moment Alistair started to pound inside him that deep an so fast it was impossible to talk or to pay attention to anything else than the pleasure that was making his body hot and tremble with each thrust. It felt and it was amazing how they were that perfect together in every way possible.

Catching the sheets in his hand he arched his back as Alistair managed to hit his sweet spot spreading chills all over his body making it tremble with each muscle. "Yes .... that's it ....ngh ... mhh.../mgh...." he opened his mouth letting out the soft moans not being able to hold them back any more.

It didn't took long and he climax soon after Alistair, feeling his body like marmalade. His muscles were trembling as he could feel the other length inside him that was still pumping. That was amazing and intense.

Alistair breathed heavily as he tried to catch his breath after the fact. "Damn...that's...going to take a bit...to get used to" He said as he was taking deep panting breaths looking down at him. "You're going to be all right for dinner..?" He asked quietly as he leaned down for a more gentle kiss, now removing himself from the other. His first dinner with wolves and the others, now just found out adoptive, family. It looked like they both had a lot they found out and still need to find out.

"Damn...that's...going to take a bit...to get used to"

Blake laughed at the others remark. He found it hilarious sometimes Alistair reactions.

"You're going to be all right for dinner..?"

Taking a deep breath in and out he looked at the other, kissing him softly. He just loved it how the other could be rough and sweet in the same time.

"I'll be fine .... I'm actually more hungry now" he smiled placing another small kiss on his lips, holding him closer by the neck. "Not hungry in that kinky way ... at least not for now anymore" he winked keeping his smile on. "Let's get dressed" he said kissing him one more time, rolling over to the edge of the bed, getting control of his muscles again.

"Oh..?" Alistair heard Blake mention his hunger not being of the sexual type. "What a shame..I will have to make sure I fulfill that hunger more often" He said with a wink of his own. Alistair returned the others kiss once more before he sat himself up in bed. He stretched out his arms before able to quickly get himself dressed and straightened himself out. "Need help getting dressed? As much as I would love to see you naked some more.." He said with a small playful smirk toward Blake. Thinking about dinner again, it would be nice to get to know the family and the others friends a bit better. Maybe he could learn about his wolf side better and start getting used to that more.

He laughed at the others remark but continued getting his clothes from the floor, getting dressed with each piece.

"Need help getting dressed? As much as I would love to see you naked some more.."

He was just lifting his pants up and he turned to Alistair smiling and winking. "It's ok babe ... i got this"

After he took his shirt on, he took a deep breath and opened the door. "Lets eat cause i'm starving" he said getting out of the room and down the stairs, entering the living room where everyone was already seated.

He blushed a little for being the last to come to dinner, but it soon past. That did happened in the past as well.

Smiling at the boys that were already stuffing their faces with the food, he started to place different goods on his place and start eating.

"I cannot say I am starving..I got quite an excellent little pre dinner drink" Alistair spoke as a small smirk came on his face. He peppered a few kisses on his neck before they started heading to the living room. He did not care about walking in late at all, finding an open spot and sitting down. He put a little of everything on his place, wanting to try as much as possible. "Tastes as good as it looks.." he said as he enjoyed the food on his plate once he had a few bites to eat. Since he always had blood, there was never really a true need to eat food like this, but it tasted so good!

"Tastes as good as it looks.."

"I'm glad you like it dear" said Blakes mother smiling friendly and carrying.

Everyone was enjoying the food and their time together. it was like they were like a big happy family that only in movies you see.

It was a great feeling to be back home and having everyone close it was an amazing feeling that Blake wished it never end.

There was a knock at the door, Alistair looking toward the front door confused. "Uhhh...should I...?" He asked as he turned back towards Blakes parents. It wasn't his house but he grew curious about who was at the door.

"Uh...Hey..." Alexander's voice quietly came through the door, seeming uncertain and unsure from the other end. It had been years since he had been at this house, wondering if he would be welcome. But this was his son..he did want to see him a bit more..maybe talk to everyone else...a tiny bit.

"Alex .... This is something new ... you here" said Blakes mother making a little fun of him. It seemed that they were old friends that sadly, after that tragedy years ago, stopped talking with one another.

"Take a sit and i'll set up a plate for you" she said as everyone was silent looking at them. Blake was amazed that their parents were now so ok with the guy after they acted so strange before. But then again, maybe they acted like that because they knew the guy would tell him the truth.

They all waited for the man to sit at the table so that they could continue eating. Blakes mother put a plate in front of him and smiled encouraging.

"Oh hush woman.." Alexander said with a roll of his eyes but he did smile faintly, even if a tiny one. While he felt awkward being at the house at all and in his condition, it was nice to be back at the house again. He really isolated himself after the events of that day and the loss of his wife and son. But now...after all those years, here he was again. A plate was set in front of him and he more than happily ate. If that woman knew anything, it was how to cook a good meal.

It was weird to see his dad sitting at the cable considering all that he had seen so far. He seemed like he was a recluse for years and did not seem like an easily sociable man. But maybe because he was here, he was trying to not be? Well..now it was more a family dinner, Alistair thought with a small shrug as he happily continued eating.

The dinner when as normal as possible. It was like nothing ever happened and they were just enjoying a family meal as always. Blake felt suddenly sad. For how long would we be away from home ? ... I will miss them , he looked from his parents to Alistair dad and at the two boys. Even though they were going with them, they to would be away from home a long time.

He smiled faintly trying not to show that he was sad. He didn't want to ruin the mood.

"So mister .... do you have a photo of Alistair's mom?" he asked all of a sudden wanting to see with whom he was resembling more. Cause with his dad not so much.

Alistair turned to look at him, feeling like something was off but he was not sure what. Was it the revelation of their families..? Maybe that was it..He thought as he heard what the other asked. A..photo of his mom..That’s right..! Alistair looked toward the man that was his father eagerly.

“It’s..a bit worn..” Alexander said quietly as he reached into his pocket and took out a creased photograph he happened to have on him. He carefully unfolded it before sliding it to the two boys. “My wife..And your mother” He said quietly as Alistair looked down at the photo. “You..have your mothers eyes...” He spoke quietly..

Blake looked over Alistair shoulder and it was like an arrow has struck his head when he saw the picture of the women.

"Arhg!" he was holding his forehead feeling the pain in his head like his brain was thorn in two.

Flashes of his young memories came back to him in an instant. Closing his eyes he could see the images of his memory run in his mind like a waterfall.

He remembered now. That night. What happened and when he was found by his current parents. And the vampire that saved him.

~Flashback~

The surroundings bursting in flames one by one. When he wanted to run screaming for his parents something stopped him and covered his eyes with a cloak, hiding him from everything. Without thinking he started crying, leaving the calming voice pattern him on the head.

"there there little one" said the voice turning Blake to face him and lowered herself on her knees, whipping his tears.

"you're .... you're ...." he couldn't talk through sobbing.

"Yes .... i am .... but i'm not going to hurt you" said the female vampire.

Blake could only see those red blood eyes and the fangs that were shining in the night. He was terrified.

The female vampire hugged him, feeling sorry for the little one. Those golden eyes of his just pierced her into her dead heart. "You remember me so much of my beloved son and because of that i will give you a gift so that you start over with your life" she said lifting the boy's gaze to meet hers. "You will forget what happened here tonight, that way you can be happy again and start a new life away from all this. Be happy again little boy and leave those tears behind" she compelled the boy kissing him on the forehead. "Now off you go through the forest path. Be safe until we meet again my little wolf" she added guiding him and look after him till Blake was lost in the forest.

~End of Flashback~

He took a deep breath opening his eyes trying to focus on something. And the first thing in front of him was Alistairs face. It was his mother. Alistair's mother saved him back then. The she disappeared in the forest and said that they will meet again.

"Your ... Your mother saved me ..... It was your mother who took me away from the fire that day" he said still holding his head feeling like it would explode.

"A-And i think .... she is still alive ...... She said something like ... we will meet again ... " he narrowed his eyes looking at Alistair and the boys father. "She is still alive ... somewhere .... All i can remember is that ... she blocked my memories and ran in the forest. After i was found by you guys" he said turning to his parents.

His mother was covering her mouth with surprise.

Alistair watched as Blake seemed to look at the picture and get a sudden migraine of some kind. “Blake...? Blake what’s wrong?” He asked, the other seeming to be lost in his own thoughts or lost in the pain. Alistair looked at everyone, not sure what to do to help him. What was going on?! It scared him to see Blake in pain and not being able to do anything about it.

Alistair noticed he finally seemed to be coming to, looking him in his eyes as he waited to see if he was okay...or what just happened? Blake began to speak, surprised at what he just heard. His mother..saved Blake from that fire? She blocked his memories and gave him the chance to forget those painful memories? They were connected..before they even had met each other..but who knows? What if they had met when they were very young and simply...forgot? Alistair s face was frozen in shock and Alexander looked even more surprise. So his wife was alive..and saved his sons mate long ago. “We have to find her..if she is alive..We need to find her..” Alexander said quietly, standing up and leaving the table to go take a shower and collect himself.

“We have to find her..if she is alive..We need to find her..”

"But I-..." but the man was already gone before he could finish his sentence. He grab a hold on Alistair's hand, finding a pace rhythem for his breath. "But i don't know where she could be" he said leaning his head on Alistair's shoulder, closing his eyes, trying to calm his head eke.

Blake's parents and the boys were speechless. That was insane information.