An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Alise smiled, to her it wouldn't be all that difficult to get Bryan to dance with Otso, especially since he was dressed as Jessica again though she was sure that it wouldn't matter regardless. "I can go get him if you really want to dance with him." Alise commented with a smile. She would definitely go find Bryan if Otso wanted to dance with him, though from the way things had been at the door Shi would not be very happy with his presence.

"Cute?" Xavier repeated as though this was a completely foreign concept to him. "I have a way with newborn vampires, in many ways they they are like a child." He commented a small smile appearing. "Besides, Solaria's grown on me. She's just too... innocent? She looks at the world so brightly and seems to see the beauty in everything even at this age. Not to mention, she's a human child living in both worlds. The human one and ours." Xavier added. There was so much he loved about Solaria, things that made him more fond of her than he would be any other child, especially any other human child.

"I will." Kaine promised with a smirk. He would keep up just fine, and he was sure that he would be able to keep up just fine. Seeing Tenmo hunt was something he was definitely looking forward too, a new way to bond really. Not to mention he had not had the chance to see any wolf hunt before. This would definitely a first which only made him more excited and eager.

“I’m..uh....okay yes. I will be dancing with him..at the wedding after all” Otso said as his cheeks were a light pink. It would be embarrassing with the two of them watching and considering his last encounter with Bryan was him being extremely flirty. Shi let out a deep growl, Jessica saying “I’ll be fine..I got you and Alise if something happened okay..? Promise..” he smiled warmly, getting into his Jessica voice as he stepped back from Shu and waited for Bryan.

“You are indeed right about all that..” Adrian said with a warm smile as he looked at Xavier. “She grew up with such bias and she accepted you without question. She really is too pure and I don’t want the world to break her..” He said with a soft sigh and a smile. He would take down anyone why threatened to hurt his little girl or make her cry.

Tenmo smirked back, kind of eager to get a hunt under way and having Kaine by his side. “Advance warning I would not jump in my way or anything mid hunt. Wolves are very laser focused near full moon status during a hunt. I wouldn’t want to accidentally hunt you by mistake” He said with a chuckle.

Hearing that Otso wanted to dance with him or was at least not objecting to doing so made Alise smile as she got up and left the ballroom to find Bryan so she could drag him back to dance with Jessica. This was going to be all too perfect, at least to her it was going to be. It didn't take her all that long to find him and she was not surprised to find that he was trying to get another vampire in trouble, sighing and rolling her eyes she dragged him away from the other vampire. All the while explaining that she needed his help with her dance class now that she had another student and ignoring any of his protests as they returned to the ballroom and she was pulling him right over to Jessica flashing a large smile she pushed Bryan into position.

Bryan had been telling another coven member what had been wrong with their current behavior and how they had broken a priceless coven artifact when Alise had appeared almost out of thin air it had seemed. Before he knew what was happening she was dragging him along towards the ballroom saying she needed his help with her dance class. The whole way he had objected and complained telling her he in no way whatsoever wanted to help with it but she was already pulling him into the large room and pushing him in front of Jessica who stood there waiting. Clearly already aware that he was going to be dragged back here. "You already have a guy to dance with." Bryan objected as his eyes moved to Shi but Alise was hushing him and telling him to do at least one dance. Grumbling softly he set a hand on the other's waist taking her hand into his other one and trying to avoid any type of eye contact. His movements were made perfectly, measured and clearly done numerous times before. Not needing to really think much about the dance since it was something he did frequently during coven events.

"The innocence and wonder in Solaria definitely has to be protected. There really aren't many kids like her, who are so open and unbiased to those around them. Parents like that woman are the reason why two men like us, or even two woman still have the struggles we have today in the mortal world. Solaria and children like her are the future where no one will have to worry about being judged or persecuted for the gender of the person they fall in love with." Xavier said with a small smile. Solaria and similar children meant a brighter happier future for everyone. One that he was excited to see happen and unfold as long as those kids were protected from people who were so close minded. "It wont. Not if we don't let it." He promised making it clear he would not allow the world and such people to break Solaria and get her to think or believe what they wanted.

"What makes you think I'd do that to begin with?" Kaine asked a little amused when he was told not to jump in Tenmo's way or anything mid hunt. That... seemed kind of obvious considering the whole wolf thing, and wasn't something he was interested in doing. But he was amused that his fiance felt the need to say that despite everything wondering if Tenmo really thought he would try to do such a thing. "I'll stay out of my handsome puppy's way and let him hunt. i just want to observe." Kaine promised.

Otso knew this was a big mistake, standing there terrified as Alise was quick to run off to get Bryan. Me and my big mouth..He thought as he tried to relax himself. You’re going to be fine..Jessica is here to help. And you will be able to practice with the person you are dancing with for the wedding. She saw him being pulled in against his will, being told he already he had someone to dance with. “Well now there’s an even amount for all of us..” Jessica smiles sweetly and held the others hand when Bryan took it. “And is it so bad I wanted to dance with a handsome man..?” He purred, easily able to keep up with the others slow dancing. He may have stumbled if it was his first time, but he was able to keep up with his two days of lessons. “Don’t need Alises dance lessons to be good..” Jessica smiles warmly as Otso threw a compliment his way. Shi stayed Alise, keeping an eye on Bryan if he tried anything.

“I will rip anyone apart who hurts our daughter. I do not want to think of anyone trying to romance her. I would rip them limb from limb..No one touches our daughter..” Adrian said with a low growl before coughing and calming down. “She is too innocent for the world and i plan on protecting it..” Adrian said with a small smile. He gave Xavier a gentle kiss on the lips once they reached the woods.

“I can’t help being protective. I don’t want to hurt you on accident” Tenmo said with a sheepish smile. “I will definitely need to a bath after that. I get really messy sometimes trying to take down the bigger prey” He kissed the others lips gently, holding the others hand.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Bryan certainly wasn't all that enthusiastic about dancing right now, his gaze seemed to be anywhere but on Jessica, and he could feel the eyes of the other wolf boring into his back which wasn't exactly pleasant but he tried to pay it no mind. Hearing Jessica comment that now there was an event amount of dancers didn't improve matters, "Yes." The reply came without him really giving it a thought. But he wasn't very happy to be forced into the ballroom to help with dancing lessons. Though... he had to admit she wasn't a bad dancer considering she was here for lessons. His gaze moved towards her when she gave him a compliment but he didn't exactly respond either just watched her.

Alise smiled happily as the two danced, noticing that Shi was watching Bryan with an observant gaze made her give him a small smile. She was careful and her touch almost nonexistent, "He's fine. Bryan isn't as bad a guy as he appears." She whispered towards the other in a manner that would make it so Bryan wouldn't hear what she was saying. It was easy to understand why the other might be a bit protective of Otso, but she was here as well and wouldn't let something bad happen. She wouldn't knowingly put him into a dangerous situation.

Amusement was clear in Xavier's face when Adrian spoke. "I'll sit by then and let you chase off all the men." He replied. As they entered the woods he took Adrian's hand and started to lead him towards the build site of what was going to be their new home. Knowing that they needed to check in on it and see how it was going. At this point he felt like it should be finished rather rather soon and they would be able to move in possibly even before Tenmo and Kaine's wedding.

"Oh? So you want to hurt me on purpose?" Kaine teased giving Tenmo a small nudge to let him know he was joking. "Got it! We do your hunting trip first so you can get as dirty as you want. Then we come back, give you a bath, put in some cute bows and then go on my hunting trip!" The smile that appeared made it clear that he meant it too. Returning the kiss he was given as Tenmo held his hand. A bright smile appearing when the kiss broke.

Shi kept watching intently, making sure Bryan didn’t lay a hand on Otso in anyway other than dancing. He heard Alise speaking, saying Bryan was not a bad guy. Coming from a vampire..Shi thought as his eyes shifted to her “Sure..?” He spoke again, figuring he would trust this ones word over the glasses wearing one

Jessica smiled up at him happily, holding Bryan a bit closer as they slow danced. He kept up with the dance, holding the tigers hand in a light and gentle touch. The dance finally ended, saying “Thanks for the dance Bryan..And you should lower your glasses further on your nose. It makes you look distinguished and serious” She smiled, pushing them down ever so slightly, pressed up against his groin before letting the others hands go.

“It’s coming along great..” Adrian smiled as he stood under their tree, looking over the build site. “And to think all those years ago, I was in a kimono lunging at your throat” He chuckled, that reminded him he wanted to see if he still had it.

“You are my prey..” Tenmo chuckled, kissing his cheek. “I’ll be a bloody mess..what a turn on right?” Tenmo teased again, laughing at the idea. “You and your bows...” He chuckled

Noticing the way that Shi's eyes shifted towards her, she had a feeling that he didn't entirely believe her, or thought she was biased since she too was a vampire. But she wasn't! If Bryan was a dangerous person she would never have encouraged Otso to get close to him and learn to dance to befriend him, much less encouraged or allowed this situation to occur. When he said 'sure' it was in such a questioning manner that she gave a soft sigh before a small smile. "I won't put Otso in a dangerous situation, and neither would Tenmo or Kaine." She said as her eyes moved back to Otso and Bryan as the dance was coming to an end, chuckling softly as she watched the interaction.

Bryan wasn't exactly happy, but at least the more they danced the more accepting he was becoming with the situation. As the dance came to an end he was kind of glad and ready to go about his business. Who knew what kind of things the others were doing while he was distracted. All the rule breaking. Drawn from his thoughts when Jessica was telling him he should have his glasses further on his nose as she was pushing them down slightly. He wasn't entirely alright happy with that prospect though, feeling her pressed up against his groan before she was letting his hands go. Taking a step back he mumbled something incoherent but along the lines of needing to go do something else. Stopping long enough to tell Alise that if she needed dancing help again to not bother him with it until the wedding.

Standing beneath their special tree they were looking up at the building, it was almost completely finished. "You still looked sexy back then though." Xavier said with a soft laugh, "I have to admit that at first while that wasn't what I saw in you and wasn't even remotely on my mind it was something that developed as I started to fall for you." He admitted with a small smile. Adrian had been sexy back then in his kimono even when he was lunging at his throat, but it had taken him awhile to figure that out.

"I must be the sexiest prey ever." Kaine mused with a small smile. Laughing at the other's comment he smirked, "Normally no... but I mean... watching you in action will be." He admitted as his smile turned to a smirk. "You look really adorable in bows!" Kaine said happily. "Not to mention you get tons of attention which gives me more choices for a meal."

“Goodbye Bryan..!” Jessica called out, kissing his cheek from behind him as he walked away. As soon as he rounded the corner, Oreos face turned a bright red. He just..kissed cheek...and touched..Otso leaned up against the wall. “I can’t believe I just did that..He didn’t even do anything. That growl from yesterday must have been an angry one. I better just keep it to d-dancing..” Otso tried to breathe as he could still feel the others cheek under his lips. Shi stood up quickly to go to his side, wondering if he was okay. He silently looked to Alise for help.

“You too, the power you held every time you tried to strike my back..And you looked really good in a suit, even if I would never have said it” Adrian said quietly as he looked over the house. “We probably had our first kiss under here as well..When our fighting turned into love..” He chuckled, kissing Xavier’s cheek.

“Very much so..” Tenmo let out a low growl before coughing and getting back on track. “And you..kind of look hot..when you’re eating..” Tenmo mumbled as he looked away from the other.

"Aww! You're okay, Otso!" Alise said getting up from her seat and moving over to Otso after Shi had done so noticing the silent look for help he had given her. Wrapping an arm around Otso's waist she lead him towards the snack table, "I am absolutely positive the growl from yesterday wasn't a bad thing. Bryan is just... not good with emotions." She mused as she had Otso sit in a chair at the table before she was beaming at him. "I have to admit though, I am definitely excited to see how your dance with him goes at the wedding, you know. Since you'll be yourself and all." Alise said excitedly. She was super eager to see what would happen, and the more she thought about it the more eager she got.

"This tree was the first everything for us really. We always ended up meeting back under this tree, even if the meeting had never been arranged. As our fighting turned to love we definitely had... more interesting first encounters under this tree." He purred teasingly. Turning his husband's face to give him a deeper kiss. "Now. Let's go inside and see how the interior of the house is coming." With that Xavier was pulling Adrian forward and up the front steps onto the porch before leading him into the house. Instantly he felt at home, even if it wasn't exactly ready for them to move in yet. "This is a perfect chance to decide ahead of time what room Solaria should have." Xavier commented as he made his way to lead Adrian to the second floor.

The low growl from Tenmo made him return it but more as a pur than a growl. Even as his fiance coughed and seemed to bring himself back on track which only caused a large smirk to appear on Kaine's face. Hearing Tenmo tell him he kind of looked hot while eating and how he looked away from him made Kaine laugh softly, leaning forward he turned his fiance's face towards his. "That's sweet, love." He murmured before catching Tenmo's lips in a deep kiss. Kind of glad to know that him eating wasn't unappealing to his puppy, even if he was sure it wouldn't be appealing to most people.

Otso was beyond embarrassed, not sure if Bryan would even want to dance with Otso. He had to be dragged into dancing with Jessica, that was without his ears and tail showing. When he was Otso..who knows? Would Bryan even agree to dance? What if he ever found out that he and Jessica were the same and he was the one who grounded up on him and kissed his cheek..and the lollipop thing. Otso needed a minute to calm down, feeling a little better after a snack. “I need to feel better now sooo..” Otso said, a smile on his face. “I never did tell shi what you said about him on the phone..” He smirked, Shis eyebrow going up curiously. She said something about him?

“A lord of firsts happens under the tree between us..” Adrian agree, letting out a playful growl before the other took him in a deep kiss. Adrian followed him to the home and took a look around. “We already know which one is ours..” Adrian nodded, looking in the general direction of the large master bedroom. “Let’s pick one a bit..further from our room hmmm?” He teased with a smile as he began to look for one. “What about this one..?” Adrian stepped into one with a lot of wall space and a window.

Tenmo returned the others deep kiss, only breaking it when he needed air. “You are though..” He said with a smirk. “You are so flirty and playful” He said with a small chuckle.

After Otso had gotten some food into him he seemed to lighten up and feel better, becoming more of his playful self. When he spoke telling them that he needed to fee better Alise gave the other a curious look only for him to mention that he had never told Shi what he had said about him on the phone. Instantly her face flushed a light pink noticing Shi's eyebrow raise in curiosity. "Don't you dare!" Alise said giving Otso a clear look to not say anything. It was bad enough she was blushing now, and she was sure that Otso had gotten what he wanted to make him feel better without having to tell Shi that she had said he was cute. He certainly was! Even more so in person if she was being completely honest, but she didn't want to admit it.

Laughing when Adrian mentioned picking a bedroom a bit further from theirs for Solaria he was highly amused, but also understood as he followed him along the hall until they reached a room that Adrian deemed acceptable. Entering the room he looked around it, nodding a little as he took it in, "It's a nice room. I think she'll love it here. Not to mention the window gives her a nice view as well." Xavier commented as he moved over to the window and looked out around it.

"What can I say? I'm naturally flirty and playful!" Kaine replied with a smile. Though he was sure that Tenmo already knew he was flirty and playful, hell he was even playful and sometimes flirty with Xavier. It really was just part of who he was, and though it was not always the case, it was plenty of the time.

Otso opened his mouth like he was about to speak teasingly before Alise told him not to. “Oh all right..You got nothing on me so too bad!” Otso smiled, feeling a lot better already. Shi reached out and touched Alises cheek with a hesitant touch as if to check for a fever. “She is fine..I just can’t tell you why” Otso smiled, Shi even more curious but remove his hand. He typed something into his phone, showing it only to Otso. Otso laughed before Shi our his phone away. “Now I got dirt on you both..!” Otso laughed, Shi looking down at him with a glare.

“We will need to make sure we get a bed in here for her..We never accounted for it I think in the original design” Adrian looked around with a happy smile. Some paint and art supplies for her to decorate with and it would truly be the perfect room for a little girl. “Maybe a proper desk too for her homework..” He added with a nod.

“I love it all the same..being able to see it from a perspective that is not me” Tenmo teased, giving him another cheek kiss. It was easy to place himself in his meals shoes, seeing what they must look like when they are playful with each other.

Alise was glad that Otso didn't end up saying anything, already quite embarrassed and knowing she was sure to die of embarrassment if he had. When the other said that he did not have anything on him she shot him a look stating she'd like to beg to differ. Especially with how he was always responding to even brief moments with Bryan. Suddenly a hand was on her cheek, her eyes moving up to Shi whose hand was lightly touching her cheek causing her blush to deepen a little. When the hand was removed she did her best to try to calm herself and get the blush to disappear, so she only noticed that Shi had shown Otso something on his phone when she had managed to get it down enough to no longer be embarrassing. Otso at that point said he had dirt on them both, and she felt her own curiosity growing as she gave Shi a curious look before she shook her head and flashed a smile. "Alright then! Let's all just relax and have a nice snack before we get back to dancing for a bit!" Alise suggested though they probably would not need to dance or practice dancing very much after.

"That's true." Xavier agreed. The room originally hadn't had a purpose, and probably would have ended up as a type of storage room had Solaria's appearance not changed matters for them. Still, it seemed like the perfect room for her to have as a bedroom, a nice size, even as she got older, plenty of wall space for her to personalize the room and change up the look whenever she wished and it had a closet which was probably even more important in making it into a bedroom. "Definitely. We'll get a nice desk put in for her, a bed, dresser for the clothes she can't hang in the closet and the art supplies she'll need or possibly want to decorate the room herself." He said nodding. Xavier was sure that Solaria would absolutely love it, and love it even more knowing it was literally all her own.

"Which only makes me want to be able to admire you when you're hunting as well. I am positive that you're quite teh sight to see." Kaine replied with a bright smile. Leaning over he gave Tenmo a deep kiss. "Now, let's finish these pancakes shall we? Before we both get too distracted and end up not doing so.

“You really don’t...And now I have dirt on you..” Otso pointed to Alise and then to Shi “And you..” He said with a smirk. “Although That is weird coming from you..” He smirked, Shi whacking him on the back of the head. “I won’t say anything okay..?” He laughed as he ate snacks. Shi popped a whole strawberry into his mouth, grabbing another while his hand brushed against Alise’s. He waited for her before he grabbed his own, going back to eating. “And I won’t tell either of you what the other said..” Otso had a cheeky grin on his face.

“Solaria will enjoy it..She is a rather talented artist for age 7” Adrian chuckled, a thought occurring to him when thinking about his daughter and decorating. “I know we normally don’t but..We should probably find out her birthday. I am sure she would want a party thrown for her..or at least give her whatever she wants..I don’t know..I don’t really do birthday parties or big galas or anything” Adrian laughed quietly, Tenmo not having been a child for years and even then celebrations were small.

“I hope so..forgetting about the blood” Tenmo laughed, going back to the pancakes. They were a bit colder now but he didn’t not mind it so much.

Alise rolled her eyes playfully when Otso said he had dirt on her again only for him to continue and say the same about Shi. Watching the two boys she began to wonder what was going on between them, what that dirt could possibly be. But for whatever reason she was pulling a complete blank as they all sat at the table snacking and relaxing. Reaching for another chocolate covered strawberry she was a little surprised when her hand touched Shi's their eyes meeting for a moment and her soft blush returning as she went to withdraw her hand but he had already done so. Taking that as a way of him letting her grab one first she plucked one off the plate and was taking a bite of it as Shi reached for one again now that her hand was out of the way. Deep in her thoughts for a moment she was drawn out of her thoughts when Otso commented that he wouldn't tell either of them what the other had said. "Wait... so the dirt you have on us is about each other?" She asked with a raised eyebrow quite curious.

"She really is." Xavier agreed with a small smile, and knowing that she would do quite well in decorating her own room. "You have a point... she is just a child after all, a human one to be more specific and to them birthdays are important." He sighed though he had no idea how a birthday party for a human child would go. Most vampires didn't even celebrate their birthdays, it was the day they were changed if they celebrated anything. Mainly because one didn't remember when their mortal birthday had been after so many centuries. Such memories faded. "Actually... I believe one of those papers I had grabbed from the house is her birth certificate so... we won't have to ask her at all. The only thing we will need to ask her is what she wants for the theme."

"At least blood doesn't make me squeamish." Kario mused with a small smirk. He definitely did not have a problem with blood, the sight or smell. Being quite fond of it if he was being completely honest. But Kaine also knew that Tenmo was hunting animals, and though the blood could sustain a vampire it wasn't as appealing as human either. Not that he ever expected Tenmo or any member of the pack to attack and kill a human. Not without being provoked and even then it could be questionable.

Otso had the most wide smile on his face, giggling to himself. "Maybe...maybe not. I mean I can't compare or confirm what you are saying unless I said the secrets out loud now could I...?" He teased with more of a smirk on his face. "But now that I know certain things about you both, things will be far more interesting" Otsos smile grew into one with teeth. It earned another smack on the head from Shi, Otso laughing with an "I didn't say anything..yet...", his smile wide as he shot Alise a glance with a smile before he went back to his snacks.

"I suppose we will have to wing it or somehow figure it out. With all her talk about princesses earlier, she will probably want something with princesses or balls" Adrian said after a moment of contemplation. 'I will have to ask Otso about arts and supplies, he can help me gather means to put together a room or at least the materials to do so" Adrian nodded, thinking that that was a plan. "Furniture should be easy enough, have it delivered or someone can pick it up and there we have it!" He said with a smile.

"That would be quite the dilemma, a vampire squeamish with blood" Tenmo said with a small chuckle. "So..should we both do our hunts the same nights or on two separate ones? There are only a few days left.." He smiled, eager but hating the anticipation.

"Well you could just give a general answer of whether or not they are similar without mentioning anything from either. A simple yes or no would suffice in this situation." Alise said sticking her tongue out at Otso before she was returning to their snacks. Rolling her eyes when Otso commented on how interesting things would be now that he knew 'certain' things about both of them. Shi had smacked him in the back of the head at this point and she had to admit it was kind of a tempting thing to do herself. "You are being a little tease. Seems you have plenty of confidence around the people you feel comfortable with." Alise mused as she was thinking about Otso's confidence again and how to raise it while he was himself so he could be confident with Bryan something she knew he would definitely respond too.

"True, but she's getting older. At what point do girls age out of princesses?" Xavier questioned figuring that might work for this year but that they would have to figure other things out as the years passed. No one, not even Solaria would be happy to have the same themed birthday every year. "That sounds like a plan. We can sit down and look at some furniture for her room tonight and have it delivered and put in her room. You can speak with Otso about getting the things needed for her to be able to decorate it." He commented.

"That doesn't mean it hasn't and doesn't happen. Some things literally don't get better with the change." Kaine said with a small smirk. "True..." He mused thinking it over. There was only a couple days left before the wedding, if they did it on two separate nights it would help make the days pass quicker since they would be occupied for a longer period of time. However, if they did both on the same night it would free up more time for them to do other things since their hunts would be out of the way. "Hmm... I don't know. Probably separate nights, huh? You can go first! I'm quite eager to see you on a hunt!" Kaine suggested.

"Yes, they are similar" Otso did give them that much, shooting Alise a glance with a small smile. "And would you quit hitting me...? I can't help it that the secrets are cute" Otso teased which only earned him another smack from Shi, never to hurt him but to knock some sense into him. "And yeah, I suppose so.." Otso said with a small nod, always feeling his happiest when he was comfortable around someone..outside of Jessica. "My confidence I suppose is better since I feel comfortable..Even though I can't say the same for Shi, who will type a girl looks cute when they blush on their phone but not say it out loud...right Shi?" Otso grinned, Shi smacking him again with his unchanging serious expression and stood up, grabbing a strawberry and looking like he was about to leave. "Awww come on, don't go, I am sorry!" Otso smiled, wrapping his arms around him in a hug. Shit sat back down, acting like nothing happened and grabbing another strawberry.

"I am sure by this time next year, she will have moved onto another interest. We can figure that out by next year" Adrian nodded, figuring she would love to see everyone in formal wear and the ladies in such princess-esque dresses with the way her eyes sparkled. She would probably be happy to even see them in dresses to begin with, it would still look wonderful. "And that works, I will go out with Otso one day when he isn't practicing his dancing and get a bunch of needed decorating supplies for her room. I am sure he can give me what I need" He said as he looked around the room. She would be very happy.

'I suppose you are right.." Tenmo chuckled, smirking back at him. "And hunts on separate nights..? Sounds good to me!" Tenmo nodded in agreement, thinking about when they should do their hunts now. "We can do mine tonight and yours tomorrow..? By then the wedding is pretty much here!' Tenmo smiled, kissing his cheek. "I cannot wait...even if I said that a million times already" Tenmo smiled again warmly at him.

Otso finally telling her that they are very similar made her interest grow, wondering what Shi must have typed on his phone and showed Otso then. Shi at this point was smacking Otso in the back of the head again, clearly trying to knock some sense into him at this point and stop him from saying anything more. They had both obviously told him something about the other, and neither one wanted that repeated while in the other's presence or possibly anyone's presence. Being told that Otso's confidence is better since he felt comfortable made a large smile appear on Alise's face. "Then it's quite obvious what we need to do! We just need to build your comfort with being around Bryan as you before the wedding. That way you'll be comfortable with him and have more confidence when it comes to your dance." This seemed like the perfect plan and absolutely fool proof to her. As she was thinking of ways to do this though Otso seemed to speak and say it couldn't be the same for Shi who who will type a girl looks cute when they blush on their phone but not say it out loud. This made her eyes dart to Shi who had grabbed another strawberry and seemed like he was going to leave until Otso clung to him and apologized. Unfortunately this made her cheeks turn red again and a small smile appear, "That's kind of sweet." She murmured softly.

"Maybe." Xavier sighed when Adrian said he was sure that by this time next year she would have moved on to another interest. He hoped Adrian was right, but that wasn't always the case. Still he decided not to focus on it too much, by this time next year they would know more about her as well after taking care of her for a year. Being told Adrian would go out with Otso and get the supplies that they would need to get for Solaria to decorate her room. "Probably." He agreed with a nod, it did seem like Otso was a rather creative person and would have anything if not most of what Solaria would need and could point them in the right direction for anything he didn't have.

"That sounds like it would work just fine." Kaine commented with a smile. It would be great for them to do Tenmo's hunt today and his tomorrow, their wedding would be the night after and that would make the wait so much easier and both of them more prepared for their wedding. Laughing when Tenmo said that he couldn't wait again he leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss. "We both can't wait, and we will probably say that a million more times before it happens." He mused.

Shi kept his gaze in the opposite direction, even if his expression did not change. He still didn’t want to be looking in either of their general directions. “.....Like a strawberry.....” He spoke up again but quieter, Otso surprised and beaming from ear to ear. “Awww Shi, you are talking so much today! And you are being way too adorable!” Shis talking and his words seemed to make him happy, Otso giving him a big hug. “He likes strawberries..” Otso turned to Alise while in a hug. “And I’ve never actually heard him compliment anyone out loud like this..” Otso said with a big smile. And he He said it to a vampire of all people..comparing her to his favorite food? That was a big step..!

“We will learn plenty of our little girl as we raise her. Think she will take after her Dad?” Adrian teased, referring to Xavier as he pecked his lips in a light kiss. “She will love to decorate her room..! I just know it! I’ll have a big basket of art supplies waiting for her when we bring her here...I..I’m just happy” Adrian said with a smile across his face. While he knew nothing about raising a human girl, he was happy he could raise a child alongside Xavier

“I waited for so long..But it’s finally around the corner. I didn’t even know I’d we would have a wedding when I proposed..” Tenmo said with a big smile. “I thought we would need to elope..But I wouldn’t care if I was with you..” Tenmo smiled softly and leaned in for a tender kiss.

Even though Shi didn't look in her direction or even in Otso's she had a good idea what that text had been about. After commenting that it was kind of sweet she was a little surprised to hear him speak again but it caused her to smile. "That would be a good comparison." Alise said softly finding that she liked the comparison of a strawberry to how sweet it had been. Watching Otso who was now beaming before telling Shi that he was talking so much today and being way too adorable after which he threw himself on the other hugging him. Hearing that Shi liked strawberries also mentioning that he had never heard Shi compliment anyone out loud like this before. This of course made her happy and a little embarrassed at the same time, happy that Shi was complimenting her at all much less out loud and a little embarrassed that this apparently wasn't something he had done before, or at least not around Otso which made her feel a little special at the same time.

"Maybe... she already takes after my love of wolves." Xavier teasingly growled. Solaria did definitely seem to like the wolves, and he definitely loved his wolf. So there was at least that they had in common, even if that was clearly something she had before they had ever come into contact. He could still try to take credit for it and say she got it from him. Oddly enough, after falling in love with Adrian, he had never really had any hatred towards werewolves at that point, it had seemed to vanish. "I know you are, Pup." He replied with a smile when Adrian had told him he was just happy. It was so very clear to him that his husband was happy, and he loved seeing him happy.

There was a sense of amusement clear on Kaine's face when Tenmo told him that when he had proposed he had not thought they would have a wedding, saying he had thought they would need to elope. "I'm glad we don't have to elope. I definitely would have with eloped with you, without any second thoughts. But to think that we can have an actual wedding and don't have to go sneaking around anymore is definitely a hundred times better."

“We should probably get dancing before you both embarrass yourselves..” Otso teased with a small laugh. Shi nodded firmly, not sure how much he could take of Otso and slapping him upside the head. It only made him wonder what the other has said about him in return. “At the rate you are making him act, you might even get him to do the even rarer elusive smile” Otso teased, staying back so he would not get slapped. Otso looks toward the door, wondering how he could possibly be this confident around him. And his glasses..they really did make him look smart..Shi stood up quietly, not looking in her direction but extending his hand to Alise for another dance.

Adrian chuckled and gave him a small kiss. “She will have my bubblier energy and happiness but I feel like she would grow into a playful You. She would be majestic and as wonderful as you..Carry herself with pride” Adrian smirked, wrapiing hisbarms around the others waist.

“Not sneaking around is wonderful..But it was fun. Climbing through your window..that was the best” Tenmo teased with a small chuckle. He was ready to do anything for him..He would have even left the pack for him and ran away..

"Don't make me call Bryan back in here so you can embarrass yourself again." Alise warned giving Otso a look stating she would just as quickly run out that door and forcibly drag Bryan back if it made the other just as embarrassed or more so than he was making the two of them. She shot the other a look when he teased Shi telling her that at the rate things were going she might even get him to do the even rarer elusive smile. The hand that was offered to her had her reaching out to accepting it without giving it much thought. Not even really minding that right now Shi wasn't looking at her, with all of the teasing they had just endured it was understandable. At least when they were dancing there didn't have to be any talking which would help the situation a little.

"You do, huh?" Xavier mused when Adrian said that he felt Solaria would grow into a playful him. A bit curious about it but the girl did seem playful, Xavier had his playful moments but they were absent more than present. "Those are definitely some good characteristics that she could get from me." Xavier happily replied. Leaning forward he caught Adrian's lips in a deep kiss before he was stepping back and holding his hand out. "Let's go home and let these guys finish up shall we? We should be able to move in the day before Tenmo and Kaine get married. They just need to finish up some final things and get the furniture in then it will be finished."

"Well... I mean after they move into their house we could have you sneak in through my window again. I have to admit I definitely enjoyed that myself." Kaine said happily. More than willing to let Tenmo sneak through his window again and again, though after the wedding it'd be more of their window.

Shi kept his face turned from her, not wanting to endure any more of Otsos teasing words. And he felt a bit awkward that the vampire Alise knew he called her pretty and he even mentioned his favorite fruit. “Sha la la la la la my oh my look like the boy too shy ain’t gonna kiss the girl whoa whoa” Otso started to sing with a smile before Shi froze in place with a quiet growl. “Get Bryan..” He spoke in a more serious tone before he quickly let go and grabbed “Jessica” by her dress. He didn’t know how Alise would tease him, but now he deserves it.

“And your charming good looks..As handsome, well, beautiful as you” Adrian smiled, returning the others deep kiss. Adrian took the others hand, going to what would be their home for only a few more days. “You are right, I cannot wait. If we whave our own personal houses now, even if the pack or coven are still there, maybe we can give one of the houses to the boys? Or make a smaller one for them? I am sure they want their own..privacy” He chuckled as they left their new house.

“Sneak through our window..? You’ll never see it coming..” Tenmo teased with a small smile, kissing his lips. “I would climb through multiple windows for you, better than my dads claws again” He joked with a small smile growing bigger.

As they were dancing she noticed that Shi kept his gaze turned away from her, but she didn't really mind thinking that at least it meant Otso didn't have any way of teasing them. That was until the other's voice rang out and he continued to tease them she was blushing again and their dancing came to a halt. Hearing the quiet growl from Shi, Alise looked up at him as he told her to get Bryan, nodding she moved to leave the ballroom just as Shi was taking ahold of 'Jessica' and pulling her close. Alise knew that Bryan would not be very happy to be brought back to the ballroom, but she could at least try to bribe him into teasing 'Jessica' for her.

"You know... that would probably be the best wedding gift we could give the boys. Have a house built for them." Xavier said since he recalled how the two still could not seem to figure out how things were going to be after the wedding. "Is there a location that is special to the boys?" He asked with a curious look. It would be the best thing they could do for the two, and he knew that which house they would live in had been a concern for them. They could ease that concern and give them a wedding gift at the same time.

"If you can make it a surprise that would definitely make it even better." Kaine mused with a small smile returning the kiss. Laughing at the mention of climbing through windows for him being better than his dad's claws, "That's true. That and and I don't want my puppy to be broken." He said with a gentle smile.