An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Solaria held Xavier’s hand, leaving her sleeves rolled up high so it would be easier to use her hands. “Yes..Dad” She smiled, happy to have a dad around again..much less two of them. “I can’t have any peanuts..It makes my skin itchy and it hurts to breathe if I eat any. I can touch them and be around them but I can’t eat them” Solaria shook her head.

“I think we can manage that..” Adrian smiled, looking through the covens fridge. What do little kids even like to eat? “What would you eat for dinner?” Adrian asked Xavier, not sure what to make of the fridges contents.

Tenmo held Kaine close to the kiss, liking the taste of the others lips just as much. He broke off the kiss only when Jen needed air. “I love the sight of you no matter what you do..and any position” He smirked, having to get one more tease in

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

As they walked he listened as Solaria told them about her peanut allergy, saying she couldn't eat them but that she could touch them and be around them. "We can definitely manage that." Xavier agreed with a small smile. When he was asked what he would eat for dinner after arriving in the kitchen he thought about the weather for a moment before he looked to Solaria and gave her a small encouraging smile. "How about chicken and dumplings? To warm you up?" He asked curiously wondering if she even liked it.

Kaine laughed when Tenmo told him he loved the sight of him no matter what he did and in any position. "Of course you would, Puppy." He purred happily. Smiling at him as he leaned up to kiss him once more, "Now, are you going to take me right this time? Or am I going to have to strut around for hours naked waiting?" Kaine said with a teasing look on his face.

"Chicken and dumplings sound nice, thank you Dad!" Solaria smiled happily, wanting to get used to who would be her new parents. She wanted to get used to calling them those names or it was going to feel weird. And she would never get used to it if she never used the names. "Thank you too Daddy!" Solaria smiled up at Adrian, who needed to look away as he was a bit flustered.

"Always..." Tenmo smirked before the other leaned up to kiss him and returning the kiss. "And of course...I will be gentle...maybe. We have all week so...we will just do dancing tomorrow" Tenmo growled, not wanting to be gentle tonight. And they had a whole week...plenty of time. Tenmo removed the rest of the others clothes and pushed him onto his bed.

"You welcome." Xavier said with a smile as he moved to gather the ingredients that they would need in order to make the soup and the dumplings. As he was working he gave Adrian a few things to do to help him make it letting Solaria have the run of the rest of the kitchen while they were working while keeping an eye on her to make sure she didn't touch or get into anything that might hurt her. Working together and joking around both with Adrian and Solaria it didn't seem like it took long to finish the soup and dumplings before he was dishing it out and helping Adrian carry it to the table for them to eat together.

A soft laugh came from Kaine when Tenmo told him he would be gentle just to add on a maybe. His fiance had a point after all, they had all week, so they really could just do the dancing tomorrow. "We could... and should." He mused more than willing to hold off on it the growl making a pleasurable shiver run down his spine. His clothes were removed quickly after that before he was being pushed to the bed lying back against it a small smirk appeared, "Hurry!" He playfully whined feeling quite needy despite having been given his release a moment earlier.

Solaria explored around the kitchen, finding the vampires house pretty normal. Or was it both of their houses? It didnt seem like there was anyone like Dad in the house so it must be the vampire house..She thought as she continued to explore. Adrian was cooking with Xavier, smiling and laughing along with them both. It felt like when he was raising Tenmo in a way...He felt so happy. Adrian carefully held the dishes, his ears twitching happily. "Pretty black ears Daddy..!" She chimed with a happy smile, which made Adrian smile embarrassed.

"I still need to take my pants off.." Tenmo smirked more as he reached down to unbuckle himself. "I like it when you want me.." Tenmo kissed down the others neck, more than quick enough to put himself inside the other. He wanted it bad and did not want to wait any longer.

Xavier couldn't help but laugh when she mentioned Adrian's ears that had peaked out and twitched happily at the smell of the food. Smiling brightly at the embarrassed smile from Adrian as they sat down together at the table, "She is right though, they are pretty." He mused playfully a loving smile on his face as he put the spoons down by everyone's bowls. "What does everyone want to drink?" Xavier asked as he moved towards the fridge to grab drinks for everyone.

"Hurry!" Kaine whined playfully as he watched Tenmo reach down to unbuckle his pants wanting his fiance to hurry up so he could take him. "I always want you." He replied with a large smile, though he was sure that Tenmo was already aware that he always wanted him. Humming happily at the kisses down his neck he tilted his head back to enjoy it better before he was feeling his Puppy enter him moaning happily as he reached up to run his hands along the other's torso eager to feel more of him.

Adrian tried not to blush again as his tail wagged behind him happily. It made Solaria giggle, watching Adrians tail wag back and forth so happily. "Milk please Dad~!" She smiled happily, waiting for Adrian to say what he wanted. "Same.." He nodded, not wanting to go nuts if he needed to be getting up early tomorrow. There would be a lot to do so he best not stay up too late..

Tenmos thrusts were already picking up their pace, the hands running on his torso were just begging him to take him harder. He leaned down to give the other a passionate kiss, kissing the others neck whenever he needed to come up for air. He loves the other so much, from the hands that explored him to his warm soft lips..

Xavier couldn't help but find it even more adorable that Adrian's tail had made a reappearance and was wagging happily when he was sitting at the table noticing that Solaria had also noticed it. "Coming up." He said with a smile when she said she wanted milk, more than willing to make sure she got some as he waited to hear what Adrian wanted as well. The other man also seemed to want milk so he poured three glasses of it before bringing them to the table and giving them all a glass, taking his seat and smiling at the both of them. "There we go." He said happily before he was taking a bit of his food quite happy with how it tasted.

Kaine bit his lower lip softly when Tenmo's thrusts were already picking up pace, loving it but trying to keep his pleasured sounds somewhat low even if it probably didn't matter in the end. The passionate kiss he was given was the perfect time to allow himself to moan freely as it was muffled within the kiss. His wandering hands seemed to falter occasionally as he was overcome by the pleasure Tenmo was giving him. Instead letting his nails drag against his fiance's torso whenever he could get his mind to focus long enough.

Solaria thanked them for the meal, eating it with a happy smile on her face. She ate happily as she talked with the two of them, smiling and laughing. She was really enjoying herself, enjoying the dinner and her first night here. She found the food pretty much gone in the blink of an eye, rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Okay, come on. You have school and need to get to bed.." Adrian smiled warmly, carefully scooping her up out of her chair. He grabbed dishes with one hand to put them in the sink before walking towards Kaines room. He would tell Tenmo tomorrow..Adrian thought as he looked down at Solaria, who was already dozing off in his arms.

Tenmo growled a bit louder at feeling the others nails dragging along his torso. The others teasing and blowing Kaine earlier had already brought him close to release, leaving the others lips. Tenmo kissed down the others neck as he felt his climax incoming. He breathed heavily as it released inside him, taking the others lips into another deep kiss.

He had to admit that dinner went great, it was unexpected, and yet he loved it. Never having thought that he would be one to be married to the man he loved more than anything else and for them to have a daughter to raise together. It was odd, but not unpleasant either. After dinner he was getting some dishes into the sink knowing that others would take care of them when he heard Adrian speak to Solaria. Glancing back towards the two just in time to see her rubbing her eyes a soft gentle smile appearing on his face. She was just too precious really, and it was amazing to see.

After all the dishes were moved to the sink he followed Adrian who was leading the way up the stairs to Kaine's room. The room wasn't exactly meant for a child but none of the rooms in the house were, it would do good enough though as he was sure the vampire didn't having anything in the room that would be completely inappropriate for her. Helping Adrian tuck her in they said their goodnights before leaving the room and letting her get some much needed sleep. Who knew what she had been through today, or honestly what she had gone throughs ince her mother's 'disappearance' weeks ago.

Tenmo's growl wasn't helping matters any as Kaine groaned feeling himself being lost to the pleasure again and a little surprised to find himself so close to his release again. He was able to tell that Tenmo was close this time too by the way his thrusts changed and how his muscles were responding. The lips against his neck were only helping edge him to his own release finding it while being filled by Tenmo. Returning the deep kiss as he wrapped his legs around his Puppy's waist and arms around his neck holding him close and loving being so close to him.

"That was certainly..a day" Adrian commented as he crawled into their bed. He waited for the other to join him, curling up to Xaviers body. "Easy to forget about the storm when all of that happened..' Adrian smiled warmly before kissing the others lips. "Goodnight Dad.." He teasingly whispered in the others ear before pulling the covers over them to sleep.

---------WIBBILY WOBBILY TIMEY WHIMEY STUFF TIME SKIP-------

"Dad....Daddy...?" Solaria was dressed in her dry clothes, lightly poking Adrian and Xavier awake. It seemed that was not a wilf fever dream..Adrian thought as he woke up at the others shaking. Right...school....Adrian yawned and stretched out all of his limbs. He found his clean change of clothes, quietly changing into those. "Are you going to be fine...? Will the school give you lunch?" Adrian asked, Solaria nodding that they do. "Good.." Adrian said with a sigh.

Otso had been up for awhile, making sure he got his makeup just right to look rather sexually appealing. He brushed and curled his wig, putting it on his head and pinning it onto place so it would not fall out. After making sure his red dress sparkled, his red heels were on and he had on his white elbow length gloves, he thought he was ready to go. Otso carried a large red messenger bag to carry his suit in just in case inside. He shot Alise a text he was on his way, popping a lollipop in between his cherry red lipstick. He carefully made his way through the woods, having enough practice in these heels to not stumble over himself and walk elegantly. Otso soon approached the vampire house, switching to his sensual feminine voice as he knocked on the door. "Is Alise here...? It's Jessica" He said with a warm smile. "You must be Bryan...Hello..." Otso shot him a flirty smile.

Tenmo did not want to wake up, pulling the blanket on his side over his head. Last night felt amazing and he did not want to wake up. He never wanted to leave bed if Kaine was going to look that sexy at his side.

Xavier groaned softly when he heard a child's voice breaking into his dreams and waking him from his sleep. Rolling over his eyes opened a little to see that Solaria was there, in her dry clothes from the day before and it all came flooding back to him. Normally he liked to think he wasn't one to feel or think of events that had happened to him as being dreams, not even events that seemed completely unlikely. Considering the fact that he was a vampire and all everything seemed possible, but Solaria had very much felt like a dream. Clearly that wasn't the case as he was sitting up and stretching not exactly ready to get up and ready for the day when he would have preferred to curl up with Adrian some more and get even more sleep. Hearing the school will give her lunch he gave her a small smile as he was getting up to change into different clothes though still nicer clothes as they had some important business to tend too today in getting legal custody of her.

Alise had been preparing for their dance lesson when she got the message that he was on his way, a small smirk on her face when she moved to set Bryan up to answer the door. "Hey Bryan! I have a friend coming by but I'm a bit busy in the ballroom, could you answer the door for me?" She asked only to get a look stating he'd rather do anything but. Still Bryan agreed and with that she made it look as though she was heading back to the ballroom but when she heard the knock on the door she was quick to take up a position to watch what she was sure would be highly amusing.

Bryan wasn't really amused that Alise thought he was a butler and would stand by the door to open it when her friend showed up. Watching as she moved back to the ballroom he heard a knock and was about to call for her to answer it but she seemed to have already vanished. Sighing he opened the door to be met by a girl that he had definitely never seen before, his eyes moving over the figure as she asked if Alise was here. His eyes were scrutinizing her the scent was a little familiar but also new to him at the same time. For a moment he was silent even as she said that he must be Bryan and hello, he was sure the look on his face made it clear he wasn't remotely amused with this situation. "I suppose you should come in." He said as he spared a glance towards the ballroom wondering why Alise couldn't just have waited another minute to go back to the ballroom.

Kaine was still sleeping soundly, partially curled up against Tenmo and partially around his pillow. Burrowing under the blanket a little more when he could sense some light leaking into the room. Mumbling about it being to early and quickly falling back asleep once he was under the warm blanket completely curled up in a little ball content to remain that way.

Adrian smirked down at her, asking if she took the bus to school or if she walked. “I can do either, it’s not too far away! I can walk myself to school” She nodded with a determined look on her face, saying “You guys are probably going to be busy with papers and stuff right? I’ll show you my house and unlock the door for you and give you the key. I’ll show you where my school is and you can pick me up when you’re done” Solaria smiled wide, eager to show them her old home. “Mom keeps her papers in the secret drawer and locked it but I know how to open it” She smiled wickedly and Adrian chuckled patting her head. “Did we get a little secret agent or a little girl?” He joked with her, that making Solaria giggle.

“Thank you dear” Otso smiled as he stepped through the door. “She said Bryan was cute but not this cute. She didn’t mention your glasses either or the way you dress, I like it” Otso purred as he hooked a finger under his collar to pull him close. “A man with glasses is quite attractive, even better when they get taken off..” Otso flirtingly smiled, pushing down his glasses to peck the space between his forehead before backing up. “Keep being this good looking and I’ll give you a lollipop..” Otso said sensually, taking the lollipop from his mouth and running it Over the others lips, pressing it lightly into his mouth. He removed it and put it back into his own mouth, liking the cherry lollipop.

Tenmo curled back up to him, blocking the offending light. He pulled Kaine close and held onto him tightly, not wanting to let the warmth leave his arms

Xavier had just finished getting dressed and was now making sure that he had what he thought they would need from here before he was turning back to the two of them as Solaria let them know she could take them to her house and unlock the door for them leaving them the key as well as show them where her school was so they could pick her up later when everything was all said and done. Being told that Luna had kept all the papers in a secret drawer that was locked made him frown but she was quick to say she knew how to get into it with a wicked smile that made him laugh. "Let's get going then so you aren't late to school." He encouraged not wanting her to be late or get into trouble at school.

Having taken a small step to the side to let her in he watched as she entered the house only to start speaking about how Alise had apparently said he was cute. "I doubt that." He said not really believing that Alise would ever say he was in any shape or form cute especially with how she always came to the aid of those who were breaking the rules. The mention of his glasses and how he dressed made him raise an eyebrow. The finger under his collar pulled him close unexpectedly and he was sure the surprise showed as she was speaking again about his glasses and how she found it attractive while mentioning that it was even better when they get taken off. His glasses being pushed down made him blink his vision impacted despite being a vampire, he had always said it was a curse, one that even eternal life hadn't been able to repair. Thankfully they were pushed back into place not long after though those lips on his skin had come as a surprise. A soft sound did come from him, something between a growl and a pur at the behavior she was exhibiting. "I'll pass." He said getting a hold on himself after the whole lollipop thing trying to get his mind not to be so focused on her as he cleared his throat and turned his attention elsewhere. "Alise is in the ballroom. Just head down the hall to your right, you literally can't miss the big doors." Bryan said uninterested.

Feeling Tenmo's arms wrap around him he snuggled into the other's chest letting out a happy purr as he shifted to press himself more firmly against his Puppy. "I love you." He murmured softly.

“Let’s go then slow poke!” Solaria held each of their hands, walking in between them as she led them out of the woods. She made her way down a few blocks, a few turns here and there before she walked up to a plain little country looking house. “That’s the house” She smiled as she opened the front door for them, everything was Quaint and simple, a few family portraits hanging around the house and the desk in the big room they were in. “Hold on, Ill get it quick..!” She smiled, easily unlocking it with a pin. “Ta da...! Is..he okay? He looks sad again Dad..” Solaria notices Adrian was frozen like he was sad, looking at the pictures of Luna and the man that was her dad smiling and laughing. Betrayal was hurting his heart again along with the phantom pains of his stab wound in his stomach. “I’m fine dear..Just some back pain” adrian smiled down at Solaria, not wanting to worry her

“Thank you Bryan..” Otso smiled sweetly, taking out the lollipop again. He ran it over the others lips again and pushing it in so it would sit on top of his tongue. He pecked the others cheek with a “Maybe I can see you again..?” With a sensual tone, rubbing a finger down his chest and falling off just before his pants. He walked toward the ballroom, his heels clacking on the floor as he stepped inside.

“Love you too..” Tenmo said with a tired yawn as he snuggled his head into the others neck. They had all day..dancing could be done at any point and was not limited by time..

Walking with Adrian and Solaria he didn't pay much attention to the way they took to get to where she had been living with Luna, since he didn't feel as though he would ever have to know where the house was in the future. Upon reaching the house he was pulled from his thoughts stepping into the little house and looking around taking in the pictures among other things that were on the walls. Xavier watched Solaria get into the drawer she had told them about with the papers they needed before he followed her gaze to Adrian, a soft understanding smile appeared as he reached out to his Pup giving him a quick kiss after Adrian had told her he just had some back pain. "Why don't you walk her to school? I'll get the papers and pack up her clothes and some of her other things so that we can move on with our plans after." He suggested giving Adrian a small encouraging smile.

Bryan just nodded at first when she said thank you about to turn and head on his own way when she was taking out the lollipop again before running it over his lips once more. He was surprised when it was pushed into his mouth resting on top of his tongue before she was pecking his cheek and sensually saying maybe she'd see him again. Reaching up and removing the lollipop his eyes locked with hers, "Maybe." The word came out of him without much feeling behind it not wanting to admit that there was something about this encounter had grabbed his attention and made him more than a little interested in her. Watching her walk away towards the ballroom before he was shaking his head and heading up the stairs.

"You're always so warm and comfy." Kaine murmured softly when he felt Tenmo snuggle his head into his neck, a soft happy hum escaping him at being so close. He loved his Puppy, loved being in his arms and close to him, and that certainly didn't change now.

“Yay! Daddy gets to walk me to school!” Solaria said with a big smile on her face. Her bright and cheerful energy made him chuckle, smiling down at him. “Yes..Daddy is very lucky” Adrian smiled at Xavier before down at him. “Now we will pack a picture for you but it would be a real shame if any of the other pictures got all thrashed...” Adrian said with a flash of anger at Xavier before the sweet smile was back. “Now..tell me about school..” Adrian smiled as Solaria was telling her about her math class as they left the house.

Otso kept it up until he was in the ballroom, turning a bright red. “I cannot believe I just did all of that to Bryan..!” Otso said in squeal of embarrassment. “I don’t know what that growling purring sound was but he did not seem all too pleased. But he said maybe to seeing her again. I don’t even know what to do!” Otso said with nervous laughter as he recalled how sexual he acted to Bryan

“I like to think so..” Tenmo said before he quickly changed into his werewolf form. He remained still snuggled up to Kaine with a soft smile on his face. “Now you got my warm fur too..” Tenmo spoke in a low happy hug, nuzzling his nose into the others neck.

A small smile appeared when Xavier realized how happy Solaria was to have Adrian walk her to school while he was taking care of things in the house he had already started looking through the drawer at all the papers deciding which ones they would need and what could be left behind and forgotten about. When he heard Adrian speak he glanced towards him nodding in agreement that he'd grab a picture for her to keep though he did not miss the flash of anger that appeared when Adrian mentioned that it would be a real shame if any of the other pictures got all thrashed. He wasn't sure if Adrian had meant that for him not to do so or if it was the other's secret wish to do that himself. Either way he gave him a small smile and turned back to what he was doing as the two left.

Packing up a suitcase he had found he filled it with the clothes he had found for Solaria, grabbing a bear he had found in what was clearly her bedroom, a few other personal items and then he returned to the pictures hanging on the walls. Finding one that looked like it was Luna, Solaria and who must be her father all three were beaming happily at the camera and he thought it would be a good picture to save for her. Even if he personally wasn't a fan of it. Taking it down from the wall he placed it in the suitcase along with a manila envelope he had put the important papers in before he was closing it and zipping it shut to be taken back to the house. She could move into Kaine's room until their house was finished in which case he was glad they had settled on a design that had a few spare rooms they hadn't found a use for previously.

Alise had been waiting by the ballroom doors after hearing Bryan giving Otso the directions knowing that was his way of saying he was done with it all. When he came in she laughed, but when she heard Otso say that Bryan had made a growling purr she looked at him a little stunned. Hearing that he had said maybe to seeing her again made Alise beam happily at him. "I will admit you look absolutely stunning!" She said complimenting him with a large grin. "Well, we at least know he didn't throw you out so that's a positive! We'll have to see if he can handle the male you flirting with him when you two are dancing! It's the best chance you have at getting to him after all.

"Even better!" Kaine happily responded nuzzling into the soft and warm fur of Tenmo's wolf form. Loving the feeling and the added warmth that it providing. "My puppy." He purred happily turning his head to press a kiss to the side of the other's head before he was snuggling back into him getting comfortable and determined to never move from this spot.

Solaria waved Adrian goodbye, managing to keep up the smile until she went into her school. He rounded the corner and he was pissed. All those thoughts ran through his head the entire way back to that woman’s house. So this where you have been all those years? He thought as he let himself in the house, closing the door behind himself. Adrian saw a wedding photo hung up, a fancy looking wedding photo, all the bells and whistles with her smiling with that man. “You really loved me huh..? Did you ever love me at all? Think about anyone but yourself?! LEAVE ME AND OUR CHILD ALONE!” Adrian chuckled it at the wall as the glass and frame shattered, grabbing another with her and that man. “All those fucking years were lies? Every single I love..was that a lie too?!” He screamed as he threw more frames. He reverted to his wolf form, huffing and growling at the broken glass and pictures.

“You look surprised at the noise..?” Otso managed to get out before his own embarrassment got the better of him. “I don’t think I can flirt like that..Jessica is one thing but I can’t say those kinds of things as Otso! And while we are dancing..What so I do? What do I even say? I wasn’t expecting to like flirting with him as much as I did..!” Otso turned a brighter red as he looked down at his heels

Tenmo ended up passing out against the other, nose still buried in his neck. There would be plenty of time for dancing another day, right now he just wanted this closeness with Kaine.

Xavier was just finishing up and getting ready to leave when he heard Adrian's voice he could hear the anger in it and the sound of breaking glass. Sighing softly he was glad he had already picked a picture for Solaria to keep as he grabbed the suitcase and was making his way towards the front door running into his Pup who was as a wolf and huffing and growling at the broken glass and the pictures. "Come here, Pup." He said as he set the suitcase down and pat his thigh indicating he wanted his husband to come over to him. Reaching out he gave him a gently pat before running his fingers through his soft fur and leaned down to press a kiss to his snout. "It's okay, handsome. You have me, Tenmo, Solaria... you even have Kaine. You have more now than ever before. Don't worry about her and all the lies." Xavier said softly wanting to ease the other. "Now come on, I have her all packed up and all the important papers we need. Let's get moving to get the process started and get her stuff back to the house before she get's out of school and you lose sight of the amazing family and how happy you are in your life now."

"It's... not exactly an easy noise to pull off. A purr and growl are two conflicting sounds, so to manage both at the same time it means you definitely hit a nerve with him. I can't say if it was good or bad, only time will tell for sure." Alise admitted giving Otso a small smile. When he said that he didn't think he could flirt like that and that Jessica was one thing but he couldn't say those kinds of things as Otso she gave him a hug and pat his back. "But you can! We just need to build up your confidence! Jessica is after all a part of you, and you're really confident as her, now I am dead set to help you channel that confidence into Otso." She said making it clear by her voice that it was a promise. The small admittance that Otso had enjoyed flirting with Bryan that much made her quite happy and she was determined he have the confidence to do so when dancing with him.

Kaine ended up falling asleep not long after Tenmo had turned into a wolf, finding the warmth making it even easier for him to fall asleep. He knew they were being quite lazy and that they had to make time at some point to practice dancing but he couldn't deny how much he loved just cuddling with Tenmo and sleeping so close to him. When he woke again a few hours had passed and his muscles were feeling a bit stiff as he stretched his aching muscles with a soft groan.

Adrian walked over to Xavier in his wolf form, resting his head on the others lap. He tried talking deep breaths as Kaine reminded him of the family he now had and to forget all of the lies she told him. What he had now..wasn’t a lie..and despite all she did to him, he was he one Alive. He was the one who had the big happy family..not her! A tear rolled down his eye and through his fur before he went back to his human form. “Yeah..lets go..” He said quietly, finally feeling a little better. “We should tell Tenmo on the way..and Kaine. They would want to know about this...” Adrian nodded, kissing his cheek.

Hearing that that sound wasn’t good or bad didn’t make him feel any better. Otso turned a bright red when Alise said he wanted to channel Jessica into who he was every day, not sure how she would manage that. “If you want...I guess” Otso smiled shyly, wondering how she planned to do that. He better bring Jessica in his bag with her for dance practices if he didn’t come dressed as her. She would probably tell him what to do, she seemed so happy about this. It made him embarrassed that she seemed eager when he said he liked flirting with Bryan.

“I don’t wanna..” Tenmo mumbles, pulling the blanket over his head. He did not know why he felt so lazy today, but he knew he had to practice dancing eventually. But his motivation was not high when he first wakes up..

Seeing the tear fall in his Pup's fur he frowned hating to see him upset and hating to see any tears. Leaning down he gave him a quick kiss once Adrian had changed back before he was getting back up to his feet as Adrian was getting up. Leaving the house he had the suitcase in one hand and Adrian's in the other. "We'll stop by to tell the boys on our way back to the house." Xavier agreed with a nod and a smile.

Seeing Otso turn such a bright red made Alise give him a small encouraging smile. "We can do it, together. Why don't you tell my how being Jessica makes you feel? Maybe we can pinpoint why you have such high confidence as her but not as yourself?" Alise wanted to help Otso the best she could, but in order to do that she had to get to know who he was better, and get to know how being Jessica made him feel.

"Me either, but we need too." Kaine said as he sat up finally letting the blanket uncover him for the most part knowing he would never leave the bed if he didn't sit up this time. Seeing that Tenmo had pulled the blanket over his head again he laughed reaching out to pull it down and catch his lips in a quick kiss. "Come on... I promised a reward if you paid attention and learned the dance. I will stick to that." Kaine said with a smile poking his Puppy in the side gently.

“Right..paperwork and telling Tenmo he is not an interesting child. Solaria will probably love him. And seeing him and kaine..She will..well..squeal like a little girl” Adrian couldn’t help but chuckle and laugh. He was not sure how Tenmo would take the news his mother had another kid while she was gone, but he might have some happiness in knowing he had a sibling. He would be a good big brother to her..

Look at him..Spilling his guts and feelings to someone he really only just started talking to today. But she seemed very nice..and she seemed to care about him. So..maybe she will be able to help him? As someone who hasn’t grown up with him? “Jessica..She makes me happy. Woman can get away with being all flirty and stuff..” Otso tried to formulate his words into thoughts. “They..don’t get beaten up senseless until you’re..almost dead..They like woman flirting with them and not men. They don’t call Jessica a ‘queer’ or other..unsavory words..” Otso said quietly as he ran a finger through the wig. “As Jessica..I have the confidence to be as flirty as I want. I don’t need to be so bubbly and happy all the time just to get people to like me or pay attention to me..People look at Jessica and want to talk to her. Otso..is just the bubbly werewolf who likes to be around everyone..” Otso took a deep breath when he stopped spilling his guts for now.

“Okay..” Tenmo voice came out from under the blanket, sitting up in human form, his longer hair a bit tangled and messy from last night. He yawned and stretched out all his muscles, trying to wake himself up.

Xavier laughed when Adrian mentioned telling Tenmo he is not an interesting child, finding that the wolf was certainly interesting, but he felt that way about all the wolves. "I can definitely see her being as excited and thrilled about Tenmo and Kaine as she was the two of us. It will give her even more to tell the other kids in Rainbow Club." Xavier mused with a small smile positive that Solaria would absolutely love learning this about her brother and his fiancee.

Alise saw that Otso was thinking about something and she wondered if she had stepped on a nerve for a moment, but he always seemed so happy and open that she couldn't see that really happening. Finally Otso seemed to decide to speak and when he did she was a little surprised to hear that Jessica made him happy. Being told that woman could get away with being all flirty and stuff she had to admit she agreed. It was accepted for a woman to be flirty and she knew men didn't get that acceptance from most people, but what she heard broke her heart and she instantly felt for Otso realizing how he could be two separate people. Jessica was who he had once been, confident and flirty, Otso was who he had become after what had clearly been traumatizing. Without thinking she took the wolf into a tight hug refusing to let go for quite some time and when she did she beamed up at him. "You don't need to fear that here, Otso. You can be yourself, be flirty and confident, flamboyant. Love who you are and not be worried about anyone here hurting you. I won't let them, and I know that neither would Tenmo and Kaine, even Xavier and Adrian wouldn't let that happen." Alise started as she smiled at him warmly. "You also don't need to be so bubbly and happy all the time for people to like you! I want to know and like the real Otso, not the face you're putting on for everyone else." She wanted to draw the real Otso forward. The one who had been hurt for being a confident flirty guy to who he was now. The wolf that was hiding beneath the bubbly exterior she had seen and known to this point, and was trying desperately to shine in Jessica.

A large smile appeared when Tenmo agreed watching him change back to his Pup and watching him sit up. Reaching out he ran his fingers through the other's hair gently trying to loosen some of the tangles there as he gave him a loving look. "Even with your hair messy your utterly adorable." He mused with a soft laugh. "Come on, let's get up and dressed and brush that unruly hair of yours so we can get our butts moving on those dance lessons."

Adrian chuckled at the others comment, shaking his head. “Rainbow clubs..I would have never thought things like that would exist when I was younger” Adrian said with a small smile, even if he didn’t realize his feelings then. “It is nice you can have those kinds of social groups and be more open about it..And with children none the less!” Adrian smiles more and kissed his cheek.

Otso has finished spilling his guts about his experience to Alise, not even telling Adrian what had happened to him in detail like he was now. He remembered how quiet he was for the longest time, no one wanted to mess with him. Being confident and bubbly all the time, people looked his way. And then Jesica came along soon after that..”I don’t even know who the real Otso is anymore..” Otso said quietly as he was finally let go. “Jessica And Otso have been two different people for so long I can’t just say snap and it’s all okay..” He said with a soft sigh. “But if you think you can help...I am willing to give it a shot” He said with a small smile.

Tenmo yawned, getting up out of the bed and getting dressed. It was his room and he had plenty of options. He got himself dressed and looked toward Kaine. “I will need help brushing the hair since it’s longer..To get all the knots out..” Tenmo smiles and have the other a gentle kiss on the cheek.