An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Xavier laughed, "Oh believe me! When I was young it wasn't even something anyone would have even entertained much less thought of actually happening." He mused not having seen such a thing as ever being possible. "Children are the ones who need to be surrounded by such openness to begin with. They are the future after all. There is no changing how adults and even how many teens look upon such a topic, but children raised around acceptance of all and openness will make for a better future. One that can help stop violence like what happened to Otso from happening to others." Xavier said with a small smile glad that such a club actually existed for children that would promote acceptance.

"That's normal for someone who went through what you did and developed another part of them." Alise told Otso with an encouraging smile. It was natural to her that Otso would have lost who he truly was beneath the Otso he showed to everyone and Jessica who could be the flirty confident person that he had once exuded and had been before he went through such a traumatizing part of his life. "I wouldn't expect you too, Otso. But I would love to help you rediscover who Otso is, whose hiding and lying beneath the Otso you are presenting to everyone and Jessica just waiting for his chance to shine again." Alise said giving the other a smile before she was taking his hands and leading him towards the middle of the ballroom. "Now, come dance with me!"

"Aww!! Do I get to put pretty bows in it later?" Kaine teased when Tenmo said that because of how long his hair had gotten he would need help brushing out the knots. He just couldn't resist the opportunity to tease Tenmo again and mention putting bows in his hair as he took the brush after his cheek was kissed and gently starting brushing the knots out of his love's hair. When he was done he ran his fingers through it before leaning forward for a real kiss this time. Flashing a smile, "Ready?" He asked with a soft laugh before he was getting out of the bed and getting into clothes. When he was dressed he reached out for Tenmo's hand and was pulling him up and towards the bedroom door since Tenmo's room was a bit too small to practice dancing in.

“While I never entertained the thought myself when I was younger..It is nice” Adrian said with a soft smile. “Solaria will be pleased to show off her two dads” He said with a warm smile and a peck on the lips. “Now..I assume we are dropping off the suitcase first and then taking care of all that legal jumbo” He laughed, leaning his head against the others shoulder.

Otso smiled warmly at Alise, happy to have met her. Even if he wasn’t sure she could help him, he was glad he got to talk about all the things that troubled him so much. Otso stood up and found himself being pulled toward the middle of the ballroom again, almost tripping over himself. Otso smiled, taking her hands to let her lead first. He wondered if he should bring his laptop next time..Try to find old videos of him before that all happened. Did he have any? He might have one of him signing if he dug around enough...

“No! Please no..” Tenmo rolled his eyes but could not help but chuckle. He felt the tugging on his hair to get out more stubborn knots, taking the other running his fingers through it as him being done. Tenmo returned the others deep kiss, looking up at him with a smile. He took him toward the living room, figuring that would be the best place to practice next to outside

Xavier couldn't help but laugh when Adrian said that Solaria would be pleased to show off her two dads. "Oh I bet!" He said with a large smile knowing that Solaria would be more than happy to show off her two Dads to the other kids. She had already expressed how she was eager to do so, and he honestly didn't really mind it. The thought that she was actually excited and eager to show them off to her friends and other kids at school made him quite happy. "Of course! I'm not going to take the suitcase into a meeting with a lawyer, though I am sure you are aware I'll be using the coven's lawyers to make the process even faster. They know... loopholes and ways to get things done quickly with little to no attention."

Taking the lead for now Alise was happy to be dancing with Otso a smile on her face as they practiced what she had taught him the day before. As they were dancing she joked around with him trying to see how well he would do holding a conversation and being playful since she would be expecting him to do that when dancing with Bryan. "So what's it like being a wolf? I mean... it must be pretty cool to be able to turn into an animal and run around like that. Kind of a whole new sense of freedom right?" She asked truly curious.

"But you'd be so cute!" Kaine said happily throwing his arms around Tenmo's neck a large smile on his face as he leaned against the other's back. The deep kiss they shared made him beam at him happily at his Puppy, letting Tenmo lead the way out of the bedroom and into the living room to practice. Smiling up at Tenmo as he leaned up for another kiss, "Ready to learn the dance, handsome? I made sure Alise was teaching Otso the same one." He mused.

"You don't want to take your suitcase to the meeting? Pull out Solaria's teddy bear as you have a serious discussion with the lawyers or even the rest of the coven?" Adrian teased with a small smile. "They will need to respect the newest member of the pack and the coven...I am sure plenty of people will have questions" He laughed as he kissed the others cheek. "Not surprised you would use your lawyers, I would rather make this process as quick and as easy as possible" Adrian nodded as they kept walking. "She will love Otso, I hope they can get along, they both seem happy and eager like each other" He could not help but smile at them gushing over each other.

Otso began dancing with Alise, not having to focus on the counts as much as he was. He was not even stumbling over the steps despite doing the dance in heels unlike yesterday. "Being a wolf is so freeing~! Feeling the wind running through your wolf form at such a fast speed" Otso smiled as they continued to dance. "Oh, and I will have to show you videos of me singing sometime..It will be hard to see on my phone but you could hear it" He said, figuring he could share himself singing with her. While he did not really do it anymore when he was not Jessica. She might like it...hopefully she didn't make fun of him for how sexual it was.

Tenmo leaned down so he could return the others kiss, happy to have the other in his arms. They stood in the living room, being told that Alise was teaching Otso the same dance. "Hopefully it is going well for them...and Otso is figuring out making friends with Bryan" He chuckled before he gave the other one last kiss. "Now..Let's dance" Tenmo smiled, ready to learn.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Xavier laughed, "I'll pass! But thanks for that." He mused with a playful roll of his eyes. He would pass on the opportunity to possible pull out a teddy bear in the middle of an important discussion with his lawyers by taking the suitcase with him for such a meeting. "Plenty of people with plenty of questions, many of which are bound to be repeat questions." He groaned not very fond of the idea of having to answer a bunch of questions. "And using them will definitely do just that." Xavier was positive that his own lawyers were the best path to take, not to mention extremely easy for both him and Adrian since they would quite literally handle everything. "I am sure they will get along just fine. Who knows? She might be good for him." The thought of Otso and Solaria spending time together was great, especially since he felt like it could be beneficial to both of them.

"It sounds like it!" Alise replied with a large smile. She loved the idea of being able to be an animal and running through the woods enjoying nature to its fullest in a way you just couldn't being human... or vampire. She had a love for nature, and often wished she could experience it in a different way, in a way that truly let her experience it. Being told that Otso would have to show her videos of him singing some time had dragged her from her thoughts of how cool it must be to be able to turn into a wolf and back to their dancing. She was such a pro at it that she did not need to be mentally focused on the dance to execute the steps and keep up the count. "That would be great! I'd love to see them." She said happily, especially if it gave her a bit more of an idea who Otso really was.

"I am sure it is! She's a great teacher and they both are probably getting along extremely well." Kaine replied with a smile. Laughing when Tenmo mentioned that he hoped Otso was figuring out how to make friends with Bryan. "I am sure with Alise teaching him how to dance that she is also giving him a game plan to get to Bryan." He mused thoughtfully. Eagerly returning the kiss he was given before Tenmo was encouraging him to teach him the dance. "Alright." A large smile present as he started to lead Tenmo through the steps, though he was clearly teaching his puppy how to lead the dance since he wasn't a big fan of leading it himself. As they were dancing he always took the opportunity to steal a kiss here and there, as well as encourage his fiancee whenever he was doing particularly well.

“What? You can’t have a meeting with the rest of your coven without your right hand man? You can’t ‘bear’ the idea?” Adrian laughed at himself for his horribly bad pun. “Anyway, that will be easier in the end. They can figure things out and get things done easier than approaching a human lawyer. All the questions they would ask...” Adrian chuckled as they drew closer and closer to the vampire house. “They would..Get all of their bubbly energy off on each other..and I suppose she will be happy to call him ‘Uncle Otso’” He smiled before walking inside the home. “I am sure she would love to paint her own room..I think she would like the idea” He smiled at the suggestion.

“I have videos on my phone even if the screen is a bit smaller. You should be able to see it well enough” Otso nodded as they continued to dance. It was easy to forget they were dancing since he was so focused on talking with her. It came easily to him, even in heels. “I will show you when we stop..I apologize ahead of time..” Otso said with a faint blush. When they finally stopped their current dance, he grabbed his phone out of his bag. He seemed search through his phone before seeing to find what he wanted. Otso quietly handed her the phone, not wanting to drop it out of embarrassment. It was a digitally remastered of his original video, wanting to update and clean up the older footage. Otso has appeared on stage after some introductory music in small close to booty leather shorts and a white button up that was not buttoned up. He was singing along to the sexual lyrics of “Contact” from the broadway musical Rent, moving and singing in a seductive manner.

Tenmo kept his eyes glued to his feet, hating the slower pace of the music. He was used to a faster pace so it was annoying how frustratingly slow it felt in comparison. The others kisses and encouraging words kept him going at it, trying to do his best to keep on hearing those words. Kaine was a great motivator..Hs thought to himself with a small smile and a kiss on the others lips.

"I can't believe you just made that pun!" Xavier said with a laugh. "Any lawyer is going to ask a lot of questions, but mine are aware of the whole Luna situation and will find ways around bringing attention to her disappearance versus a human lawyer who may try to start a whole search for her and that kind of thing." Xavier admitted with a small smile. There was no telling how a human lawyer would handle this, but he knew his own would be able to keep Luna out of the limelight and get everything taken care of to get them custody and legal rights to Solaria versus a human lawyer who couldn't know that Luna was dead without bringing forward even more issues. He laughed again at the thought of Solaria calling Otso 'Uncle Otso' but he knew that would really be the role he would take. "He'd be a great uncle for her." The mention of Solaria liking to paint her own room made him nod in agreement, she would probably very much enjoy that.

When they finished dancing she was allowing Otso to dig through his bag for his phone as she was sitting at the table munching silently on some of the snacks she had put out for them. Finally he found what he was looking for and she watched the video as it plays across the screen a small amused look crossing his face. "This is honestly kind of great." She admitted flashing Otso a large smile. "So you like to sing?" She asked as she handed the phone back to Otso, truly curious about it and wanting to know how much he enjoyed it. Thinking maybe she could use this to help Otso rebuild his confidence in himself.

Kaine had a strong sense of the impatience that Tenmo was giving off at how slow the dance was, but he was hoping that his encouragement and giving him kisses would make him more willing to continue to learn the dance and practice. When his lips were caught in a kiss this time he smiled into it, returning it eagerly. Smiling up at him he laughed softly, "This is the only time other than our wedding night that I'll make you slow dance. I promise! Just hold on a little longer!" Kaine said as he was shifting them to go through the dance one more time this time wanting Tenmo to lead the dance to make sure that he was getting it and had learned it. "Besides, I'll reward you for it later." He promised.

“You know you loved it!” Adrian teased him about the pun before he laughed some more. “And you’re right..They will wonder where she went and conduct a whole search. That..would not be ideal..” Adrian said with a simple nod. He doesn’t even know what was done with..the body when it was done and he does not want to know. He had a happy family now and a happy little girl. “I will bet you money she will either want rainbows or some kind of forest painted on her walls..” Adrian laughed, wondering what kind of things Solaria would want on her new bedroom walls. She seemed like a creative child to not want one solid color.

Otso went bear red at being told that it was great. It was embarrassing that he can see himself grinding up on people on the screen as he sang. He took his phone back and put it back in his purse. “Y-Yeah..I like to sing..A lot of the songs I sang..and the way I danced..was very..sexual as you saw..” Otsos face was as red as the dress he was wearing. He really likes to sing and move his body, even if it wasn’t a sexual song like he usually had sung. He tried to calm himself so his blush would not be so bright.

Tenmo took a deep breath as he was trying to be patient for Kaine. How did vampires put up with such slow movements? He started leading the dance again, trying to look up from his feet and into Kaines eyes. He loved his eyes..He thought as he tried to focus on those and not the dancing. He was starting to get the hang of it, not stepping on his feet and able to hold his own when they danced.

"It was... something." Xavier said not admitting that he had loved his Pup's bad bear pun. "Why not both? She has a ceiling she can have painted too after all." He replied with a large smile. He was sure that Adrian was right after all and that she would either want rainbows or some sort of forest, but she could technically have both as well. Some type of forest on her walls and a rainbow or two on the ceiling so there was always one when she looked up. It was all for Solaria to decide after all, since he wanted her room to be all hers, her space that she made her own and made special.

Seeing Otso turn beat red just made a small smile appear on Alise's face. She didn't want to embarrass him but she found it cute how embarrassed he was when it came to the video. "Indeed. But that just kind of shows another part of you." She admitted not bothered by it and knowing that it was something he had enjoyed doing even if he was embarrassed to show it to someone else. She could tell by how he behaved on the video that he enjoyed it. "Maybe... we can use that you like to sing to help rebuild your confidence and find yourself. Music has helped a lot of people." She added with a thoughtful look.

Kaine wasn't blind, the deep breath Tenmo having taken clearly his fiance trying to gain some patience for this. Tenmo leading the dance wasn't bad, even if he occasionally glanced at his feet. For the most part their eyes were locked, and he could only imagine how much better this whole dance would be when it was their wedding night. When he decided they had practiced enough he leaned up to catch Tenmo's lips in a deep and passionate kiss, not breaking it until he was short of breath. "You're a great dancer, even if you're a bit impatient." He mused, teasing his Puppy just a little with a gentle nudge in the side.

“I’ll have to carry her on my shoulders so she can get the higher parts” Adrian chuckled, depending on the room who knows if she could even reach. If it was one of those smaller rooms, it would not be an issue at all! Adrian took the suitcase from Xavier and set it down in the room, figuring she would want to take out her things and put them where she likes while she borrowed the room. “Now let’s get those papers started!” He smiled, leaning up to kiss his lips.

“You think so..? That could work” Otso said with a small smile to Alise. “No way in hell I am grinding or singing anything sexual to bryan so you can forget the thought right now” His blush darkened before he managed to calm himself. “So..what’s the game plan now..?” He asked quietly as he grabbed himself a snack, reaching into his dress to scratch his chest.

Tenmo was happy when the other leaned in for a deep passionate kiss. He returned it with just as much passion, it only being broken by the need for air. “It’s so slow though..!” He said with a chuckle before kissing him again. “I’ll get the hang of it..it’s just a lot. I’ll have to show you a faster dance sometime too, maybe with Otso. It’s no slow dance that can be learned in less than a week” He smiled warmly.

"We could always make sure that she got a room where with your help she could reach the top to be able to reach it so she can paint it." Xavier said, the house had plenty of rooms so it wouldn't be that difficult to give her a room where she'd be able to reach every part -even with some help- to be able to paint it and decorate the room the way she wanted. "Lets!" Xavier happily agreed grabbing the envelope with the important papers in it as he lead the way out of the room and towards a conference room where he would request a few of the lawyers so they could get started on the paperwork. When they arrived he made the call and it was only a few more moments before three other vampires entered taking a few of the seats as they all gathered around the table. For the next couple of hours they were discussing the paths to take and how long the process would be before he they would have full legal rights to Solaria.

"Of course I do!" Alise replied positive that music could help them rediscover the real Otso and help him gain more confidence. When he noticed the other blushing a deep red again she laughed. "Aw! Come on! I'm sure Bryan would really enjoy that!" She teased Otso nudging him gently and letting out a soft laugh. "But to be more serious it could at least help you gain the confidence needed to get through that tough shell of his. So she decided they were going to make a game plan for the wedding coming up, between practices with the dancing and meeting up for Otso to sing different songs and maybe even write a few of his own to regain some of who he was.

He couldn't help but laugh when Tenmo express how slow the dancing was. "It's not that bad. I think it's kind of nice that you can just slow down and dance a little." Kaine said not minding the slow pace at all. It was a nice contrast to the fast pace of their business affairs or the life of a vampire in general. "I know you will, love." He replied happily knowing that Tenmo would get the hang of the dance. "I'll give it a shot." Kaine said agreeing to letting Tenmo teach him a fast paced dance sometime to make up for making him slow it down quite a bit.

Adrian stuck his tongue out at him when he suggested they picked a room that he can help her reach the ceiling if needed. He smiled to show he was joking and in his way offended. “Now..lets get started on adopting our daughter” He smiled warmly and giving him a peck on the lips. He walked into the room, Xavier calling the lawyer vampires into the room. It felt like forever until they were done for the day, yawning and stretching out his limbs. “Complicated paper work” Adrian said with a stretch and a smile. “I’m sure we will need to head to her school soon, what time is it?” He asked, looking for a watch or clock of some kind.

“No way~! That is way too embarrassing and that’s just asking me to get pushed away!” Orin turned red again at the idea of grinding up on Bryan. Those eyes looking at him through his glasses..Goddamnit Otso! Otso took a few deep breaths before he finally managed to calm himself, not sure why he was so flustered about a plan to make friends with him. He just needed to make friends..make him less stubborn. That’s it..That’s all he had to do. “Sounds like a plan..” Otso said quietly, wondering if he could manage to sing in time for Tenmos singing later that week. Even if he felt like a mess and not confident inside..it might help. He just couldn’t think about anyone watching him..Not Tenmo..or Bryan

“Unless you feel like getting tossed around and flipped a lot..” Tenmo teased with a kiss to the cheek. “A lot of sliding and fast foot movements..” Tenmo smirked, quickly scooping him up in his arms and swinging him around. He kept swinging him from one side of his hips to the other as he danced around the living room quickly.

Seeing Adrian stick his tongue out at him made him chuckle softly, finding it cute and amusing at the same time. After the meeting with the lawyers concluded he laughed once more when Adrian made a comment about complicated paperwork. It was, but in the end it would be worth it and they couldn't have a better team to handle all of it as well. "About two o'clock." Xavier replied as he glanced down at this watch, "What time does she get out of school?" He asked curiously not having asked sooner but he was sure that Adrian had gotten that from her if not her teacher when walking her to school this morning especially since he had asked her about school.

"Aw! I doubt he'd push you away! Who knows? He might even pull you closer!" Alise said wanting to believe that Otso doing that to Bryan would only end positively even if Otso was embarrassed and red faced. "Great!" She said happily when Otso agreed to the plan, positive that with the power of music they would be able to make Otso more confident and everything after that would just fall into place. Since she was absolutely sure that Otso wouldn't need any type of game plan for becoming friends with Bryan once he had a good amount of confidence in himself.

"I feel like you are too fond of the idea of tossing and flipping me around!" Kaine laughed after Tenmo teased him and kissed his cheek. Though a surprised sound definitely came from him when he was scooped up in the other's arms just for his fiancee to do just that and swing him around. That didn't mean Kaine didn't find it amusing or enjoy it as he laughed, "I can see why slow dancing is so hard for you!"

“She gets out in about..half an hour. So we should both start walking there now if you want to go with me?” Adrian said with a small smile. “I am sure she would like us both to pick her up, you can meet some of the teachers and you should be seeing the school at some point as well” Adrian nodded, thinking it was important Xavier walk up to the school once. “It really is a large school in there, looks like a private school with how large it is” Adrian laughed some more.

Otso highly doubted that Bryan would pull him closer if he did any kind of grinding on him, accidental or otherwise. He would probably push him away in a huff, telling him to keep away. Whatever, he had a game plan from Alise to gain more confidence and would follow her lead. She may help him..But he was scared..But Bryan would be his first test to see how confident he was! Then he can move onto other people, so maybe this plan will work!

“I like fast dancing and speedy music!” Tenmo laughed as he twirled him around some more. He finally set him down, a big smile on his face. “I’ll learn a slow dance as long as I am the first person you slow dance with on our wedding” He said with a warm smile.

Xavier was actually quite amused that Adrian seemed to be trying to convince him to go with him to pick Solaria up from school. "That's adorable." He mused leaning in and kissing him before he was flashing a large smile. "You don't need to convince me to go with you, handsome." He said slipping his hand into Adrian's and motioning for his husband to lead the way to the school. Xavier was more than willing to go and see where she went to school, meet some of the teachers and to see that happy bubbly girl again.

After they had finished with their snack and break they practiced dancing a little longer before Alise was making plans to meet up with Otso again and work on singing and music. This way they could switch between practicing dancing and helping build Otso's confidence until the wedding when it would be time to put them both to the test.

Finally be set down he flashed a large smile up at Tenmo when he told him that he would learn a slow dance as long as he was the first person who got to slow dance with him at their wedding. "Isn't that the tradition, handsome? That the married couple gets the first dance?" He mused leaning forward to catch Tenmo's lips in another deep kiss. "I promise though, if you learn this slow dance you will be the first person I dance with on our wedding night."

Adrian smiled as he held the others hand, leading the way to the school. It didn’t take too long but they were hanging around for a bit They were soon guides to the classrooms to go pick up Solaria in her classroom. Adrian said they were here for Solaria and her teacher laughed. “So you are the two men she was talking about. She would not stop talking about you too, you both look like lovely people!” She grinned before calling for Solaria who was reading a book at her desk. She looked up with a big smile, running up to them and wrapping an arm around each leg. “Someone’s happy to see us!” Adrian laughed, twirling her around.

“Sounds good..See You tomorrow then” Otso said with a smile, trying to put the image of grinding up on Bryan out of his head. He didn’t want to think of him pushing him away or pulling him close. He gathered up his things and said his goodbye to Alise, calling out “Bye Bryan” in his Jessica voice. He left the home and soon went to go home.

Tenmo kisses the other deeply back, a happy smile on his face. “I can’t wait to dance with you on our wedding night” He smiled softly, holding him close. He couldn’t wait for it..It was going to be magical!

Being guided to the classroom that was Solaria's he had to admitted he was taking in the appearance of the school a bit over observant. When they arrived to the classroom Adrian said they were here for Solaria and her teacher didn't seem all too surprised saying that Solaria had been talking about them all day and they seemed like lovely people. "Lovely people, huh?" Xavier mused with a small smile finding it sweet. This was after all their first interaction and she was going off what she had heard from Solaria and just their appearances. Solaria definitely seemed to be happy to see them getting up from her desk where she had been reading a book and running over to them giving them both a hug at the same time by wrapping her arms around their legs. Watching Adrian scoop her up and twirl her around as Xavier's attention moved to her teacher. "Speaking of Solaria, how does she normally do in school?" He wanted to know what kind of student she had been and see if there was anything that he may need to do in order to improve her academics or maybe even her social standing though it seemed she was quite social when she had mentioned the rainbow club to them last night.

"See you tomorrow, Otso!" Alise said happily glad to have the chance to help him out even more. Her mind was roving over how she was going to get Otso to have enough courage to be quite confident and hopefully even a little flirty with Bryan come Kaine and Tenmo's wedding night. She only had until the end of the week to pull it off, but she was so sure she could do so. Hearing Otso call out a 'bye' to Bryan in his Jessica voice made her laugh softly only being able to imagine the look on the stuck up vampire's face.

"I can't wait to dance with you on our wedding night either! Especially if I get to enjoy a nice slow dance with my cute puppy." Kaine replied teasingly, nuding Tenmo lightly with a playful look on his face. Returning the soft kiss he was given and flashing a bright smile up at him. His arms had wrapped more securely around Tenmo's waist when he felt the other holding him close, "So, what do I owe my cute puppy for being patient and slow dancing with me?" He asked with a curious look on his face.

"Oh my yes, You two were all she wanted to talk about all day" She chuckled with a warm greeting smile. Solaria had dragged away to show him all around the classroom, showing him all her art work and various things around the class. "Ah yes, My name is Mrs.Huney, I am her teacher" She introduced herself quick before hearing him ask about her academics. "She most certainly excels at more creative skills. She writes the most detailed stories about werewolves and vampires, she could very be an aspiring author, as if she is seeing it occur and writing it down, a natural talent" She smiled warmly as she wanted to show him her desk, making Adrian sit in the tiny children's chair while she showed off. "She is rather mature for her age but still gets along with the other children" She nodded and showed her a picture Solaria had drawn of Adrian with his wolf ears and tail. "She quite loved this one, saying she wanted to draw her Daddy as a wolf. Adorable!" The teacher chuckled.

Otso left the vampire home still in his Jessica outfit, wondering what the other thought about Jessica. Alise maybe could get him to talk about it and he could find out later? Either way, leading up to the wedding, is going to be interesting for all of the parties involved. Hopefully whatever he ended up doing to or with Otso, if he got confidence, would go over not god awful on him!

Tenmo watched as the other wrapped his hands around his waist, holding him a bit closer. "I am sure you know what it is I would want...Pretty much all the time from you" He chuckled, placing a gentle kiss on the cheek. "I am trying to think of other rewards otherwise I end up making my fiance sore..and we cannot have that on our wedding night" Tenmo chuckled, kissing his lips gently.

Being told that they were all Solaria had wanted to talk about today made Xavier smile a bit happy to hear that she really did seem to like the two of them. It was definitely a positive thing, especially if they really were going to take her in as their daughter and take on the active parental role that came with it. "I'm Xavier, and that my husband Adrian." Xavier said motioning towards Adrian and Solaria before he was listening to Mrs. Huney tell him about how she writes the most delightful stories. Hearing that she wrote about vampires and werewolves made him give the woman a small smile, not letting on to the fact that they were both very much real and that Solaria must have been writing actual events she had witnessed or been told about. "A child's imagination is endless." He said in response to the news though following her as she told him that Solaria was more mature for her age but that she got along with the other children just fine. That was certainly good to hear, since he did not want any issues to arise for her. The drawing of Adrian with wolf ears and a tail made him smile highly amused, "It is certainly a cute picture of Adrian." Xavier said happy to see the drawing and knowing that he was going to get it put in a frame to hang in their new home.

A knowing smirk appeared on Kaine's face when Tenmo told him that he knew what it was he would want making him laugh softly knowing exactly what Tenmo wanted from him as a reward. "Oh I see! You want it as a reward but you also don't want to make me sore until our wedding night!" Kaine teased nudging his fiance as he gave his puppy a look stating he knew what he was up too. "We could do both... I have time to recover before our wedding night." Kaine said with a soft pur and a sparkle in his eyes.

"She loves her writing..I like to encourage any child's talents in the classroom" Mrs.Huney handed Xavier the picture and smiled at him again. "It is quite a pleasure to meet you both, Here is our schools calendar and the class list if you need to get in touch with me or any of the others parents" The teacher handed him a piece of paper with a list of contacts. "Come on dear, I am sure your fathers want to go home!" She called out, Solaria putting all of her things away into her small backpack and taking Adrian's hair to get him out of the way too tiny for him chair. "Ready!" Solaria smiled as she held Adrians hand.

'Well you are not wrong..." Tenmo said with a smirk as he pulled Kaine closer. "And yes..I want to..and plan to make you very sore after our wedding is over' He said with a low growl and nipped at his neck. "You do not know how hard it is to not want to press you down on the living room floor right now and not care who sees.." Tenmo whispered sensually as he slipped his hands under the others shirt.

He wasn't truly surprised to learn that Solaria loved her writing, why wouldn't she love it? The 'stories' she was writing were probably real events she had witnessed or been told that she thought were really cool or important and because she was human and learning in a human school her 'stories' and writing was thought to just be her imagination. That didn't mean she didn't have a talent for it, but Xavier definitely didn't want to think it wasn't influenced by a part of the world that nobody was aware of. Taking the school calendar and the list of contacts for the class he nodded, "Thank you." A moment later she was calling for Solaria to get ready to leave, and she wasn't particularly wrong in saying that her fathers probably wanted to go home. There was a pleasant smell throughout the classroom and Xavier would be lying to say it wasn't perfume that was calling to him. Having lived as long as he had and being in the position he was in he had learned control, that didn't mean he wasn't tempted or interested just that he had better control and didn't show an interest.

"Oh I know I'm not." Kaine said with a smirk of his own as he was pulled closer. When Tenmo confirmed that he wanted to and planned to make him very sore after their wedding was over he laughed softly, already knowing that too. "I know you want to, and you'll probably succeed." He mused his smirk only seeming to grow a little. "Well... you could..." He teased though he knew it wasn't exactly the most appealing situation because of the simple fact that someone could see and Kaine would definitely die if that ever happened to him. The hands slipping under his shirt had distracted his mind and he leaned up for a kiss as he was pressing himself more firmly into the touch.

"Hi Dad~!" Solaria smiled, seeing the picture of Adrian in his hands. "See Daddy look! I drew you..!" She smiled, pointing to Xaviers hand and showing Adrian the picture, his cheeks turning a bit pink at how cute she drew him..complete with a blush drawn on the cheeks with pink crayon. "Children right...?" Adrian laughed at the teacher before he took her hand in his own again. "Now, let's get you home..And maybe you can see all your aunts, uncles and your older brother" Adrian smiled warmly as they finally left the classroom.

Tenmo let out a low growl when the other said he could take him here in such a teasing tone. "You will just have to climax pretty quickly then.." He said against the other lips with a small smirk, pressing himself more against the other. "I am going to take you right here.." Tenmo growled as he reached down into the others pants, giving the other quick strokes.

As they were leaving the classroom Xavier showed Adrian the drawing Solaria had done of him again, "Aren't you just adorable?" He purred with a pleased look on his face. "I was thinking we could frame it and hang it up in the new house when it's finished." Xavier added with a large smile. He was looking forward to getting home and framing the picture so that nothing would happen to it. "How was school?" He asked Solaria with a smile on his face. He still loved his excited and happy she had been to see them.

Kaine hadn't been expecting Tenmo to say that, telling him he'd have to climax pretty quick then and that he was going to take him right here. A deep blush appeared but he had to admit he couldn't deny how much he wanted it. Feeling Tenmo pressing himself more firmly against him before he was reaching into his pants and giving him quick strokes he groaned and pressed into the touch. "Such a tease..." Kaine whispered as he pressed their lips together again, enjoying the touch.

Adrian turned a brighter pink at being shown the picture, Solaria giggling happily. "Oh it was so much fun! I got to read a lot during library time today! I even got a book about Dracula I get to read for homework tonight!" Solaria said with an eager grin as she continued to talk about her day. "They even are teaching me how to count by 5's, I can count so high!" She eagerly shared as Adrian smiled warmly down at her. "That is wonderful Solaria" He praised her counting abilities before she chimed in with a "Can we go meet all the other wolves too! I want to meet my big brother so baaad~!" She said with a squeal.

Tenmo took the other into a deep kiss, quickly shoving down the others pants. He was just as quick to take them both to the floor with a possessive needy growl. All of his movements were quick as he was quick to take the other right there in the middle of the living room. Maybe it was the thrill of just taking him right in the middle of the living room where anyone could see added to the thrill

Hearing that school had been a lot of fun to Solaria made a smile appear on Xavier's face, he was glad to hear that she enjoyed it. His smile turned into a more amused one when she mentioned having gotten a book on Dracula that she got to read for homework tonight. The way she was so excited and eager to do so just made him even more amused by the whole thing. Her excitement to meet the other wolves and her brother made him laugh, it was kind of contagious he had to admit. Laughing as he shook his head slightly before he looked to Adrian. "Come on, Daddy." He purred softly, "Let's go introduce Solaria to her brother and the other wolves."

Returning the deep kiss he wasn't even paying attention to his pants being shoved down. It wasn't until they were both on the floor that he broke the kiss and laughed hearing the possessive needy growl coming from Tenmo. "Someone's eager." He murmured. It really wasn't long after that his fiance was inside of him, pleasure surging through his body as he tried his best to keep himself as quiet as he could. It was easier for him to be pushed towards his climax this time, feeling it rising rather quickly since this was definitely not a private location for them to have sex. Which was probably why the thrill made it feel stronger than normal. He was just hoping that no one would walk in on them, considering how embarrassing it was sure to be even if they both had agreed to make it quick.