An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Tenmo had the biggest smile on his face as he saw Ren and Solaria walking back hand in hand. Solaria seemed to be pointing to the cake in a shy timid way before finally letting go and going off to get herself a piece, talking with Bryan and Otso. "I think our little man might be getting his first crush" He said as he tried not to smile so wide his face would start to hurt and his smile fly away.

Ash found himself surrounded by trees, trying to take deep breaths to steady his racing heart and his head that now felt even fuzzier than before. He wanted to rip off the shirt and tux top to cool off but left them on for now, not wanting Tenmo to get angry with him. Why was he feeling like his head and chest were hurting around those people, around Ashai when he kissed his hand? He soon heard a voice, jumping a bit in surprise with alert ears as the others hand slipped into it. It was making him feel not so good all over again. "I am fine, just...not feeling so good at the moment" he said quietly as he leaned his back on a tree.

"It's absolutely adorable!" Kaine replied with a large grin. He loved how shy they both seemed too be despite them holding hands. "I think Solaria may have a crush as well." He mused watching as she moved to get some cake and was now talking with Bryan and Otso. "We agreed you get the birds and the bees talk right?" Kaine asked nudging Tenmo gently. Even if the pair was still too young he knew that talk would need to happen eventually.

"Must be the wine. You've never had alcohol before have you?" Asahi asked a slightly concerned look on his face. It had never occurred to him that Ash may not have even had alcohol before tonight and he definitely would have watched him better if he had known that. "Here... Let's get you more comfortable. That itself may help." Asahi offered. He slipped his hand out of Ash's just to reach up and start unbuttoning his rd jacket then the front of his shirt. "Feeling a little better?" He asked though his eyes were having a hard time moving off of that gorgeous body he had uncovered. His mouth suddenly feeling dry, it was quite the sight and he was eager to see more if it. Biting his bottom lip gently he finally pulled his eyes away and met Ash's gaze instead.

"Do I have to..? Why can't it be the both of us? I'm going to be a fumbling mess if I try to give the talk by myself" Tenmo coughed as he wondered if now was the right time. It had to happen eventually..and talk about what the other was probably feeling. Did he know what he was feeling right now? Maybe they should talk about it when they get home after the reception. "It will have to happen eventually.." He sighed, not knowing how to even start that type of conversation.

"Nothing this strong...I have had fermented berry drinks a few times on the island but nothing this strong" Ash said, attributing the feelings to the wine. He watched as the others hands went up to his button shirt and his tux jacket. The cool air hitting his chest already making him feel a tiny bit better but anywhere the others hand had touched made him all tingly. "Much better.." He said quietly and meeting his gaze, the others gaze making him feel dizzy like those other people giving him attention but this was closed off with no one else. His chest slowly rise and fall with his now steadier breaths, his untied tie still hanging around his neck

"Because I don't want to." Kaine laughed when he was asked why they both couldn't do it. "Come on, Daddy. I think you'll be positively perfect in teaching our little boy about this." There was no point in denying the fact that he would be terrible explaining such things to Ren. "Besides... I don't really recall having that conversation with my own parents when I was human... Maybe you should tell me too." Kaine teased nudging his husband with a soft laugh.

"Good." Asahi expressed glad it made Ash feel better. When their eyes met he had to try to talk himself out of jumping the other himself. "I suppose I should have warned you about it. Wine tends to sneak up in you." He mused his eyes once more raking over the other. It was criminal really, how attractive the other man was. Before he realized what he was doing his hands were roving over the others chest not able to help it. A moment later and his mind had made the decision that while he liked the affection off his hand being kissed he wanted a real kiss this time. Leaving up he kissed their lips together in a deep kiss blue eyes drifting shut.

"You know perfectly well about the birds and the bees dear...I taught you that lesson in every room of the house. And by the sound of your voice, you took in every moment of my lesson" Tenmo leaned in to whisper into the others ear. "Now then, I will have to make do with my own conversation with Ren later tonight" He spoke with a soft grin on his face. He will have to figure it out somehow..He thought to himself.

"I will keep that in mind for the next time I drink wine.." Ash said as he was not feeling any better. Asahi was getting closer to him and it made him feel even dizzier, no one else in the crowd getting this close to him before now. The others hands were now on his chest and it felt like all of his clothes were buttoned up again, feeling like the other finger trips generated their own heat all over him. He couldn't flee as his back was on a tree, forgetting he could probably easily lift him up and move him but this dizziness and feelings in his chest made him very forgetful. His eyes widened when the other had him in a deep kiss, feeling like his heart skipped a beat. Was someone this close to him always going to feel like this..? He thought as his eyes soon closed, hands around the others waist. This feeling...it kind of felt good...really good.

Kaine was sure even the groan that escaped him now made it clear he had definitely retained those lessons. "I may need a refresher course. I can be quite forgetful." He replied giving his husband a heated look. Knowing that his husband was aware of the affect he'd have on him when whispering in his ear and that he had done it in purpose. "I am sure you'll do great." Kaine expressed with a smile. Having full confidence that if anyone could have this talk with Ren that it'd be Tenmo.

The kiss was better than Asahi was expecting a lot of that could be because of how frantically his heart was beating. The hands around his waist had him leaning into the other moving his own arms to wrap them around Ash's neck. When their lips parted his breath was unsteady but he was definitely happy. "Sorry if I overstepped." He murmured nervously having tried his best not to be like the others. But he had to admit that he really wanted to see more of Ash. Wanted to spend a bunch more time with him and get to know him better. Asahi moved to take a step back not wanting to crowd Ash and not sure how the other felt about their current closeness. Thinking maybe suppose had been why Ash had even allowed it to happen.

"I will have to give you one dear..A very...through lesson. If you can keep quiet dear, I will have to make sure your body shows signs you retain tonights lesson" Tenmo said with a low flirty growl into his ear before pulling back inncoently. God did Kaine look good in a tux and could rile him up, remembering their wedding and how he pretty much ran off with him to take him before the reception.

Ash finally felt the kiss stop after what felt like forever, the cool air now hitting his lips instead of the warm softness of the others. He had to remember to breathe as he tried to catch his breath, still leaning back against the tree. His face felt like it was on fire and his heart was racing terribly again. One more...just one more...Ash thought as he wanted to enjoy that dizziness again, pulling him into another deep and slightly hungrier kiss. After a moment, he heard small growls, a few jealous people from the reception tracking them down and seeing Asahi had gotten to him first in a deep kiss. 

There was no denying that he absolutely loved that idea. Truly feeling that if his husband followed through with that, he'd definitely remember the lesson. "You'll have to be very thorough. Wouldn't want me to forget again." He purred. The smirk on his face saying that he may intentionally 'forget' the lesson anyway. The innocent way his husband had pulled away had him chuckle softly not buying that innocent look for a second. Kaine could tell by the looks Tenmo kept sitting in his direction that he was really riled up and was sure that the tux played a role. "Keep staring at me like that and I may have to start dressing like this all the time." He teased.

As he took a step back he was pulled forward again and into another deep hungry kiss. A soft moan slipped out of him really enjoying the attention. He wasn't able to enjoy this kiss for very long before he heard the growls that indicated they were no longer alone and some jealous guests had found them. Clearly even more jealous now to find them kissing. There was a loud warning growl from Asahi, their kiss breaking and him shooting their 'guests' a warning look. He wanted to enjoy them kissing some more and this was an extremely unwanted interruption. "You guys don't get privacy do you?" He sarcastically asked.

"You start dressing like this all the time and I will start undressing you far more often. I do not think you want our kids seeing all of the things I want to do to you in that suit" Tenmo said with a low growl, wanting to drag him away from the reception right then and there. But he knew he had to behave himself, just for what may be a few more hours. He looked to Solaria who brought a slice of cake over to Ren, sitting down at her table.

Ash got his kiss interrupted again, seeing the crowd that was watching them in different capacities. "I should, well, head back...dads are probably wondering where I am" He coughed, quickly leaving the forming group to go back towards the reception while buttoning his shirt up. He did not hear anyone following him so could only wonder what was going on back there, some guests that stayed behind now talking to him again when he came back.

"Aw!" Kaine whined with a pout. "You can't tease me with saying something so lovely as undressing me more often then crush it because of the kids!" He complained hooking his arm with his husband's and leaning against his Puppy's side. "Now you definitely owe me." Kaine purred not about to let Tenmo talk his way out of giving him his lesson or showing him just how much he liked him in a suit after all this teasing. "Keep being a tease and I may need to go find someone else to dance with." He added with a slight nudge. Ren thanked Solaria for the piece of cake smiling at her. As they are their cake and talked he was able to relax again. Unfortunately the night was passing quicker than he would have liked really wanting to spend more time with Solaria and looking forward to spending more time with her again soon.

Asahi was definitely disappointed when Ash said he should be getting back that his dads were probably wondering where he was. Ash leaving hadn't ended with the group dissipating and though and while Asahi didn't like fighting for mates he had no problem knocking some sense into these guys if necessary. Until now he had always thought such fights were nonsense and foolish. Even now he felt that was unnecessary but Ash was worth any conflict that occurred. Even if in the end all the fighting in the world couldn't guarantee him anything. It came down to the decision being Ash's, all he could do was try to ensure less competition.

"Keep teasing me back and I will leave the reception early just to make sure the lesson is well taught" Tenmo hummed, knowing he full well planned on it tonight as soon as the boys had gone to bed. Time had passed sooner than they knew it, Solaria seeming sad to leave their son but wishing him a goodbye. Tenmo couldn't help but smile, patting their back as Otso seemed all too eager to leave the reception as well but was wishing everyone a goodbye.

Ash found the dizziness from the wine had passed and was dancing with some of the wolves and vampire or two that wanted to dance with him. He loved receptions and plenty of these people asked to spend time with him again soon. He smiled happily and soon the reception was drawing to a close, feeling elated at todays events. People were flirting with me...and I got a kiss from Asahi...and it felt amazing!

"Oh? Will you now?" Kaine mused with a smile. He did his best to behave himself the rest of the reception but it was definitely difficult. Finally the reception came to an end and he smiled at Ren who was saying goodnight to Solaria with a gentle smile. Ren returning to Kaine and Tenmo was met with Kaine asking him if he had fun. Bryan was glad that the reception was over as well since it meant some alone time with his husband which he was thoroughly looking forward to doing.

Asahi ended up returning to the reception not long after Ash and he had a nice time just chatting and joking around with friends. He made sure he said goodnight to Ash as everyone was getting ready to leave a fitting his number down for him and telling the other to keep in touch. He definitely wanted to see more of him and see if there was any chance of anything happening between them.

"I saw you were quite enjoying yourself with Solaria today...Is there anything you want to talk about?" Tenmo said with a smile as he tried not to ask too giddy and remain calm. "You can talk to any of us, both of you, if you need to talk about anything. We are here to listen.." Tenmo said as he was walking with everyone back to the house. Ash tugged Kaines sleeve quietly and he showed the other the number  Asahi had given him, others stuffed in his pocket. "What do I do with this...? I dont know what to do..." he said quietly, thinking it had to do with the thing he saw called a phone but hadnt used one himself.

Otso had finally said goodbye to everyone, asking one of the other wolves to pack up any leftovers. He stated walking with the other back to the coven house, tenderly holding the others hand. "That was beautiful...Wow...I am married...we are married...you're my husband,..Wow..." He said still in awe at the events of today. He could not have asked for anything more and everything was just like everything he could have ever possibly dreamed of!

"No..." Ren said hesitantly not sure how he should handle his feelings for Solaria or the Austin in general. A second later and Tenmo was dating that they could always talk to them about anything. "It's just... she was really pretty... and nice..." Ren started to say really not understanding how to word his feelings. Kaine turned his attention to Ash when he tightest on his sleeve and showed him the number he was given and asked what he was supposed to do with it. "Look at you lucky. Getting numbers already. Well, if you like the guy you can call or text him. We can get you your own cellphone in the morning. You're old enough for that." Kaine informed him. He was glad that Ash had met some.people who were interested and he wanted to help him get out there. "Did you... meet anyone in particular you liked tonight?" Kaine asked curiously.

"I'm going to love hearing you call me your husband sexy." Bryan mused as they made their way home. As they walked he let his mind roam for a minute. "You know love... Now that we're married maybe we should discuss housing? I know we already live in the coven house but... Don't you think it'd be great to go shopping for a nice house?" He asked wondering if Otso would be up for that or if he really wanted to stay in the coven house. He'd be fine with whatever his sexy husband wanted either way.

Tenmo smiled, finally reaching home with Kaine and the boys. He figured he could use the time to talk with Ren for a tiny bit about the feelings he was feeling. He picked him up for a bit and sat him on the couch, feeling weirdly parental but happy it was his first serious discussion with Ren he can remember. “Ren..sometimes, well...when we like someone, when we really like or love someone, we feel all nice inside. You really enjoy their company and being around them and you like looking at them. You and Ash, the way you feel with each other makes you feel good like a family. A crush is what you feel when you meet a special someone and they make you feel all funny inside” He tried his best to explain in. A way a child could understand.

Ash looked bashfully away when Kaine mentioned if they met anyone they liked at the reception. “Well..a lot of people talked to me and..there was one..and we..kissed..maybe..” He said quietly, looking down at his feet. “It felt weird...and made me feel all dizzy..”

”Live...somewhere else..?” Otso said as he was surprised the other brought it up. Well, the married couples for the most part got their own homes but we’re close by, why should now be any different? “We can look..if you want?” He blushed and spoke quietly. “Can you help me undo the zipper? It’s hard to do on my own” He asked Bryan as he moved his hair just in case so it wouldn’t get caught

Ren didn't object when he was lifted up and brought to the couch sitting there and listening as Tenmo seemed to do his best to explain to him the different feelings. He did his best to try to think about how Solaria made him feel and if it fell under familial feelings or not. But... he was already very aware of the fact that it was not familial feelings he had for Solaria. "I really like Solaria... and she looked so pretty in her dress and her hair all done up." He murmured with a blush on his face. "What do you... do about those feelings?" He asked green eyes looking up at Tenmo expectantly. "What if she doesn't feel the same way about me?" Ren added worried that Solaria may not like him the way he liked her.

That bashful smile look on Ash's face was even more adorable. Listening as he was told about a specific person that he had met and that he had kissed. That made him give Ash a surprised look but he was really happy for him especially hearing about how he had felt after the kiss. "That's great, Ash! It sounds like you really met someone special." He started to tell him inviting Ash to join him in the kitchen while Tenmo was talking to Ren. "You know... Tenmo made me feel that way too when we first met. It was quite magical. A connection like that... one where you just lose yourself in the moment and nothing else matters. That's a special connection." Kaine told Ash giving the other a cup of hot chocolate having made cups for Tenmo and Ren as well thinking it was a nice way to end the night. After delivering the other cups to Tenmo and Ren he returned to Ash and sipped out of his own. "Do you want to see that guy again?" He asked wondering if that was the number Ash had shown him.

Bryan thought by how Otso repeated it and the surprise he showed meant that he wasn't as open to the idea. Being told that they could look if he wanted wasn't a very encouraging sign so after he finished unzipping the other's dress before he was sitting on the bed and encouraging Otso to sit beside him. "How about this... for now let's not worry about a house. Instead we'll go on a really nice honeymoon together and when we get back we can just enjoy being married for awhile. Then... a little bit down the road we can revisit the idea of us getting a place of our own." Bryan offered before he leaned in and kissed his husband. "Now... how about I get to enjoy this gorgeous body of yours again... for the first time as your husband." He purred.

Tenmo thought it was adorable how cute Ren was being over thinking about Solaria. It really was his first crush..and he wanted to be able to support his boy as much as possible! “The best thing I think you can try and do is get to spend more time with her. Get to know her as a person and find out all the things you can about the person you like. If she reciprocates the feelings, thats wonderful! Sometimes, people may not like you back for any number of reasons and it can happen. It might make you feel sad but you need to hold your head up high. It happens sometimes. But you will never know if you don’t try” Tenmo said with a warm smile.

Ash was handed the cup of hot chocolate, looking down into it until Kaine came back. He didn’t get to spend that alone time with anyone else but Asahi..he made him feel bubbly when they were alone in the woods. He nodded quietly, pulling out his number again and staring at it.

“It’s not that I don’t want to, really I do! I’m just surprised you asked!” Otso said as the other was helping him unzipper the dress with a smile. He loved the idea, he truly did but he was still overwhelmed with the feelings from the wedding. He also never lived away from the pack before, right now still easily able to go between houses but mainly staying with the large coven. He blushed heavy when the other called him husband again, stepping out of his dress. “Let’s..” he said with a soft growl 

Ren listened as he was told that he should try to spend more time with Solaria and get to know her as a person and find out everything he can about her. It sounded like a good idea but what he didn't like was hearing that it was possible she may not feel the same way and that it happened sometimes. How he should just hold his head up high if she didn't. That sounded... scary and he wasn't sure how he felt about it. "But.... if she doesn't?" Ren pressed feeling more and more nervous about that aspect. He had a small feeling that Solaria did feel the same way or at least was confused about it since she had behaved much like he had. But if she didn't he didn't think just holding his head high would be enough to help him out with that sort of rejection.

Kaine smiled again when he noticed that Ash was looking at the number again. Thinking for a moment and wondering if they had another phone in the house right now that he could give their son. He didn't think so, so unfortunately he'd have to wait until morning when Kaine could take him into town to get him his own phone. "Don't worry, you'll be able to talk to him in the morning. I promise. We'll get up, have breakfast and then you and I will go into town and get you a phone." Kaine promised patting his son's arm. "I really am glad you found someone nice though, Ash. If you really like this boy make sure you let him know that. The pack is huge and there is always stiff competition for a partner." He added. It was easy for him to tell that Ash was caught up on a pack member mainly because he could smell the other's scent on him and knew it was not a coven member.

"It's okay, love." Bryan replied when Otso expressed that he was just surprised that he asked about them getting their own place. "I just want a place that's all us. Where I can have you... all to myself... all the time." He purred with a smirk kissing his husband's neck. "Don't worry though. I know this is all a lot and that a lot has happened all at once." He added knowing that it was a lot. Right now he'd just enjoy that the wolf was his and his husband now. Watching Otso step out of the dress he held his hands open for him with a smirk. The moment Otso was in his arms he was quick to catch his lips in a deep kiss again hands wandering that gorgeous body.

“You are still very young so you shouldn’t let it hurt you hard but it could hurt and it’s okay to feel sad. But I have a feeling she does like you a whole lot. You both make each other feel special. When you are ready, we can have you try and meet other kids your age and see what happens. In the end, you will know. There will come a time when you know you want her more than any other person you met” Tenmo reassured him with a kind smile. 

Ash nodded quietly, being careful to fold it and put it away. It was similar to the island even if there was more people. You had to do quite a lot to impress your potential mate or there would be none. It seemed many were interested in being his mate at the party and Kaine was telling him to tell Asahi how he felt. How...? How did he even do it? What would he talk about? What does he say? To any of them? He sipped at his hot chocolatier until it was all gone.

Otso watched the others arms open up for him, stepping right into them and returning the deep kiss. It was even better knowing he was kissing his husbands lips. His hands roamed for a short time but made quick work of trying to get the others tux off of him

Ren definitely perked up when Tenmo said that he sounded like Solaria liked him too and that it sounded like they made each other feel special. He was sure it was clear on his face that he loved the idea of being there being something special with Solaria. That happiness was overshadowed for a moment when he heard the other say that he could try to meet other kids his age and see what happens. "How?" He asked not really understanding how he'd meet other kids his age. Ren was still being home schooled since he was still quite a ways behind other kids his age. Not to mention he wasn't used to being around humans so going to a human school like Solaria wasn't really an option for him even if he was there academically. So if he couldn't go to school like she did he had no idea how he'd meet other kids his age.

Kaine was sipping at his hot chocolate and watching Ash it was easy for him to see he was trying to figure out how to tell this person about his feelings. He wished he could help his son but there wasn't anything he could do. It was something that Ash had to figure out on his own to show this guy how much he really liked him. "You were really good and confident in showing your feelings towards Otso. I am sure you'll be just as good at showing your feelings for this boy too." Kaine encouraged taking Ash's empty hot chocolate mug and started to wash them. "Now, why don't you go get washed up and ready for bed?" He suggested before he was heading into the living room to check on Ren and Tenmo.

Chuckling into the kiss when he felt how Otso was trying to eagerly and quickly get him out of his tux. Shifting he let the kiss broke before smiling up at his husband. "Always so eager." He teased though he helped Otso get him out of his tux before he was pressing their lips together again. Shifting to press Otso into the bed and moving above him, hands once more running over his body. The next time their lips parted it was to press kisses to the wolf's neck and let his hands roam again admiring that body that he had explored so many times already.

“Well dear, since you aren’t quite ready to go to a school like Solaria, there are playgrounds you can go to to enjoy your time and meet other kids. It’s not as many as a school and you can still have fun, even if you can’t show your ears and tail. If you start to feel uncomfortable, we can go home. How does that sound?” He asked with a small pat to the head.

Ash nodded softly before going up to the bathroom to clean off his face. Asahi is just like Otso..talk to him and the others just like that! You can’t say the same thing but you can do this..right? Could he do it like that? 

“I can’t help it..” Otso purred as he finally got the others tux off. Bryan could be wearing anything and still look drop dead gorgeous to him. He let himself be pressed to the bed, happily growling at the attention to his neck

"Playgrounds... what are those like?" Ren asked not really sure how he felt about the idea. At the same time it was somewhere he could meet more kids his age. That alone made it worth at least trying out though he wasn't sure how well he'd handle keeping his tail and ears in if things got uncomfortable. Tenmo was telling him if he did start to feel uncomfortable though that they could come home. "Okay... yeah. Let's try that sometime." Ren agreed with a nod after his head was pat gently.

Kaine stepped into the room and smiled at the pair. "Did you two have a good chat?" He questioned moving to sit on the couch with the pair. Ren smiled happily and said yes which made him feel even better. "That's great. Now head upstairs and get ready for bed, Ren. It's already pretty late for you." He told his son watching Ren pout for a minute before agreeing and heading up the stairs. Turning his attention to Tenmo and giving his husband a smile. "So? Did you figure out how Ren feels about Solaria?" Kaine asked before he was leaning up for a kiss. "Not to mention you made me some promises at the reception that I am cashing in on." He teased before getting up to head upstairs himself.

"I love that." Bryan admitted. Hearing those happy sounds coming from Otso only encouraged him even more. "Now tell me the truth. How much prep does my handsome husband need?" He questioned giving his husband a curious look. Bryan wanted to know how much prep -if any- was required before he enjoyed a night of taking his little wolf. "After all... it'll be a long night one way or the other." Bryan murmured kissing Otso's neck yet another time.

Right..he kept on forgetting some things weren’t common to Ren and had to remember these things needed explaining when he wouldn’t need to normally. “A playground is a special area where kids go to run around and have fun with others or just themselves sometimes. There is stuff there you can slide down or climb up and so many things” He smiled, telling Ren it was time to go off to bed alongside Kaine. “Well..Our boy really likes her. It is definitely his first crush. He was worried he won’t like her back and trying to explain that was hard” He sighed before the other took his mind off it. He was more than happy to get upstairs to his room after that.

”Very little at best darling..And don’t worry. I plan on going until we can hardly keep our eyes open from exhaustion” Otso purred happily, more than eager to go as long as their limits allowed them to go. He planned on taking him all night long

"That's so sweet. Ren has his first crush and it couldn't be on a sweeter girl, Ash likes a guy he met at the reception." Kaine mused thoughtfully. "Both our boys are growing up fast. Even if we just adopted them not all that long ago I feel like they've been ours since they were little." He added so happy with how well things were going for Ren and Ash. Sure things here were so different but he really hoped Ash would be able to express how he felt to the guy he liked and that Ren would be able to tell Solaria how he felt as well. Kaine wanted nothing but the best for the boys. Tenmo seeming more than happy to follow him up the stairs had him laughing softly. Loving the eagerness just as much as he always did but especially after having to endure behaving himself with his sexy husband wearing a tux for hours.

"Now that sounds absolutely perfect." Bryan purred being told his husband needed very little prep and that he was already planning on going until they were so exhausted they could barely keep their eyes open. It sounded lovely and he was excited by the prospect. Not that Bryan ever needed a reason to take Otso all night long. Thoroughly enjoying any opportunity he had to take his sexy little wolf. "It's also good to know you won't need much prep. I am not sure how patient I can be." He admitted moving up to give him a loving kiss again. After that Bryan was quick to give Otso the little prep he did need before he was slipping into him again. His movements were quick from the start, being eager himself he wasn't able to start off slowly. Not that it wasn't expected considering how absolutely stunning Otso had looked during the wedding and how long he had to behave himself.

Tenmo was already undoing his tie as he was walking up the stairs. He closed the door behind him and did not hesitate for push Kaine against a wall. “Do you have any idea how much I wanted to pull you away and get that suit off? Goddamn I wanted to devour you” He growled against the others neck and roughly nipped it

”Dont be..” Otso groaned, more than happy to have Bryan go wild and stake their claim for the first time as a married couple. Mates for life..their first married night together. He let out a few curses as the other didn’t even start off slow and frankly he didn’t care. He was loving it~!