An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

A small amused look appeared on Alise's face when Otso told her that if they had discussed and agreed on a honeymoon before he couldn't remember it now. "You ready?" She questioned glancing at her watch and knowing that everyone should be in place now.

"Thanks." Bryan replied though his nervousness was still very apparent. There was a bright smile on Kaine's face when he was told he looked radiant. Wrapping an arm around his husband and following them out of the room and to the garden.

"Everyone has worked really hard on setting things up. It really is stunning." Xavier agreed with a nod. Looking over the decorations. They arrived just as Bryan was taking his spot.

Otso had to fan his face in nerves as he was feeling squirmy and his tail wagging from a slit in the back of his dress. “As ready as I’ll ever be..Thank you Alise” He smiled, seeing Shi waiting for them with the twins for Alise. “You look wonderful Otso..” Shi said softly, kissing his cheek. He was given the honor of walking Otso down the aisle and he was happy he could do it for him, walking down with him to the garden.

Tenmo was taking his spot, making sure Bryan got to where he needed to. “Here he comes now..” He said softly to Bryan, quickly moving to sit back in his spot. Adrian, Ash and everyone found Otso to be rather gorgeous, surprised Otso had made this wonderful gown all on his own

Bryan took a deep calming breath when Tenmo told him that he was coming. His eyes feel on Otso the moment his soon to be husband was in sight. There was no words that described how stunning he found his precious wolf. His eyes never left Otso for a second suddenly feeling like the other was his whole world. Which wasn't far from the truth in a normal day but was definitely more accurate in that moment. He did thank Shi once Otso reached him and he was able to take his hands. His heart was beating erratically now that they were so close and everything seemed to slow and come to a stop. Exchanging their cows and then the rings seemed to pass in a fog but the moment he was told he could kiss Otso there was no hesitation. Pulling his precious little wolf into his arms and giving him a deep kiss.

The ceremony was lovely and Kaine was glad that despite hating his tux Ren had behaved himself the whole time. Giving Tenmo a kiss and holding Ren's hand so he didn't end up lost in the guests as they moved on to the reception. Ren was fine with that until he saw Solaria and then he wanted to run off and see her.

Otso thought Bryan looked like the most amazing thing in the world to him right now. Bryan was his whole life right now and nothing mAttered to him right now but the both of them together. He was happy to be in the others arms once he got to the end of the aisle, barely comprehending the words to reply as needed. He couldn’t tell his own beating heart from the others, taking the others hand in his own. He heard those words and was ready. Married..He was really Married! He kissed the other deeply and happily, taking his sweet time before going to the reception. It was hard not to cry, burying his face into the others shoulder.

”Ren!” Solaria called our happily at the reception, Adrian letting her go seeing as she would run off the second she had a chance regardless. “I like your tux!” She smiled happily, thinking he looked really nice. Ash lingered behind, looking over everyone as he seemed to notice a lot of stares in his direction, a reassuring pat on the back from Tenmo. “No one knows you, I am sure you look good to them too, and..exotic I suppose” Tenmo teased before kissing Kaines cheek happily 

Purring as Otso rested his head in his shoulder burying his face in it he ran his fingers gently through his husband's hair. "You look absolutely gorgeous." He told the smaller man. "If you keep making such beautiful clothes in going to insist you make a career out of it." He added thinking his husband had a real talent for such things. He was happy to go to the reception and be around the others and to just enjoy a nice night with his new husband.

"Thank you!" Ren said happily as he was complimented on his tux. "I like your dress. It's pretty." Ren added with a slight blush. Kaine let go of Ren's hand when Solaria joined them. Trusting the pair to enjoy the reception without having to monitor Ren the entire time. Smiling brightly at Tenmo when his cheek was kissed. "Let's dance!" He said happily dragging Tenmo off to the dance floor.

Asahi was quick to congratulate Otso and Bryan on their marriage being one of the first to do so. Really happy to see another member of the pack find a mate. There was regiment definitely some hope that he may find one himself. Especially considering how many people were present. After congratulating the happy couple he had gone to get a drink and take in the others. His eyes ended up landing on one person in particular and the only thought that was in his mind was that he absolutely had to get to know that man. But he was also quick to realize he wasn't the only one interested. 

“Thank you darling, my husband” Otso couldn’t help but smile at the word. Husband.. Bryan was his husband. He didn’t think it would be anytime soon he could get used to the word. He was more than happy to get a small mouthful of food first, too nervous to eat anything close to a hearty breakfast this morning.

”Thanks Ren” Solaria said with a small blush of her own. She wanted to ask the other to dance but didn’t know if he knew how. “Want to dance..? I can teach you!” She beamed happily, figuring they can dance a little before they play. Tenmo and Kaine seemed to be joining them, Tenmo holding Kaine in a loving embrace

A few werewolves approached him and were already taking, all seeming to eye him up. Was he really that good looking? It felt weird to be approached so openly like this by male and even a few females. Ash wasn’t sure what to do about it but kind of liked the attention, talking to them all with a slowly growing confident smile.

Bryan's smile seemed to almost double in size hearing Otso call him his husband. "I'm going to love hearing you say that." He whispered into the small wolf's ear. "I have the most stunning husband in the world." He added with a purr leaning down for another kiss once his husband had finished the bite of food he had taken. "Dance with me? Then we'll sit and you can have a proper meal."

Ren wasn't so sure about dancing not sure he would be good at it but how could he not accept? "Okay." He agreed moving to the dance floor with her. Kaine was more than happy to dance with Tenmo and be held in a loving embrace. "This wedding was simply gorgeous. All of it is." He commented as they danced.

Or was really easy for Asahi to determine he'd have his work cut out for him. For a bit he just watched and bid his time but the more he saw that sexy man's confidence grow the more he wanted his attention. Finishing his drink he grabbed them both one figuring it was a good way to start. If there was one thing Asahi knew it was how to make a good first impression. Walking over at the sign of a break in the conversation he flashed the handsome stranger a confident smile of his own. "Can I offer you a drink?" Asahi questioned holding the other cup out for him. "I'm, Asahi. You're... Ash right?" He may not have met him before but it was easy for him to realize who the other was. That and he may have caught his name when Tenmo had talked to him before Ash had been left on his own.

Otso wanted to squeal in joy at the others comment and seeing him smile like that. That had to be the biggest smile he could possibly remember the other having. He returned the others kiss before taking his hand. “How can I say no to that?” He smiled, walking with the other to the dance floor.

”Yay!” Solaria smiled,  now with him on the dance floor. She slowly explained how to hold each other in a slow dance that she learned once from a tv show. “And now we move nice and slow” She grinned as she tried to explain it best she could, moving slowly in a slow dance with me. Tenmo nodded in agreement, loving the beautiful atmosphere of the wedding. He continued to dance with him, loving the magic of weddings.

Ash sighed in relief when the crowed left him be for a moment, still confident but overwhelmed by all the questions. These people seemed really interested in him and it wasn’t that bad but it was something he seemed he would need to get used to. He tilted his head when he heard a voice, hearing someone named Asahi greeting him. “That’s me” Ash said as he took the glass, looking inside at the mystery content, taking a small sniff before a curious sip. His ears came out and twitched a bit, drawing wandering eyes again. It tasted fruity...kind of like drinks on his island, it had this weird tang to it he liked

"Oh you can't." Bryan replied with a chuckle. Glad that Otso had agreed not that he thought he wouldn't. "I see you're still quite the dancer. I suppose I have Alise to thank for that." He teased. Leaning down for another kiss. "Tonight has been amazing." Bryan added his smile never disappearing as they danced together.

Ren did his best to do as Solaria instructed. More than anything he was paying close attention to his feet not wanting to risk stepping on her. "So... are all weddings like this?" He questioned curious if they were ask the same. 

Asahi was glad that the drink he offered Ash was accepted. Feeling it was a great way to break the ice. Seeing the other's ears appear after sipping at the drink caused curiosity to flood him. He hadn't been expecting cat ears but it didn't turn him off either. It was actually a nice surprise peaking his curiosity about the other. Though he was in no way blind to how it also gained him more looks from those around them. Ash seemed to like the taste and he was glad to have picked a fruity drink. It was even clearer now than before that Ash was not from around here. He had to learn more. "I hope you've been settling in well. I know it can be difficult to move to a new place." Asahi said with a friendly smile. He wanted to learn more about Ash but didn't want to bombard him with questions like everyone else had. After they had finished their drinks he decided to try his luck. "Would you like to dance?"

“You’re the amazing one Bryan..” Otso said with a sweet smile and another kiss. His own smile never left his face as he continued to dance with the other, loving his warm loving embrace. Husband..my husband..it felt going through his head.

”Generally yeah! Some people do the ceremony or have special things they do at the reception but it’s pretty much the same thing” Solaria smiled as she continued to dance, making sure now to go too fast before the current song ended. “Want to get some food with me or look at some flowers?” She grinned happily.

Ash finished off the drink with ease once he got used to the taste of it. His head felt a little tingly but it didn’t seem to affect him too much. “I..I’m not sure how you people dance” He said confidently but feeling embarrassed he didn’t know their dance customs. “I’d like to..” He said, this male offering and wanting to accept

"How sweet." Bryan mused when Otso told him he was the amazing one. His wolf was always said m saying such sweet things. Trying to give him more credit than Bryan thought he deserved. As they danced he enjoyed their closeness and they danced for awhile before he he followed through with his promise and lead Otso away from the dance floor to get food so he could have a proper meal.

Ren nodded as Solaria told him about weddings here. It still seemed odd especially in comparison to the ones back on the island but he didn't say anything. Instead he continued dancing with her until she decided they had danced enough and offered going to get food or look at the flowers. "I'm starving." Ren admitted with a shy smile.

Asahi wasn't sure if Ash was going to agree after hearing him say that he was not sure how they danced. "It's never too late to learn." He replied more than willing to tech him. Especially since it meant they'd be close and that alone made Asahi extremely happy and excited. His smile brightened when Ash finally agreed he took the other's hand and lead h him to the dance floor. Turning to face Ash he got them into the right position. Setting one of Ash's hands on his hip and taking the other in his as he set his hand on the other's shoulder. Damn... even with this little contact he could feel the muscle and strength in the other and he loved it. Asahi was gentle in teaching Ash the steps and made sure he continuously told him how well he was doing.

Otso continued to dance with Bryan, resting his head on the others chest as they danced. Soon they both stopped, Bryan leading him to the food. “So gooood” Otso looked around at the spread, it being absolutely mouth watering. He stacked a good portion of meat on his plate, waiting for the other to get food and moving to sit at their special table 

“Let’s go get some food then!” She said with a big grin on her face. She held the others hand as she walked him to the food. “All of these are really good, you should try everything!” She said before finally letting go of his hand so they both can get food

Ash let himself be led to the dance floor, letting Asahi maneuver his hands onto the others body. The others hip Bone fit nicely into the palm of his hand, he thought as the other was instructing him. He liked the others praise, a jealous crowd eyeing up the dancing pair 

Bryan smiled when Otso expressed how good everything looked. "Good. Wouldn't want you of all people to be unhappy with the choices." He purred with a smirk. Grabbing some.food.for himself too he was happy to join Otso at their table. Leaning over to give him another kiss before they started eating. Talking to his husband as they ate and just enjoying this might that was all about them.

Ren was excited and happy about the prospect of getting food more so than he probably should have been. He didn't even mind or think much about the fact that Solaria was holding his hand the entire time not releasing it until they had reached the food. Nodding he sniffed at the foods and grabbed a little of everything though he definitely was more excited about meat and thrilled by all the choices. Walking with Solaria to a table he was happy to have the company and someone he could hang out with.

The jealous looks that they got only made Asahi more proud of himself for getting Ash to accept a dance with him. He could barely contain his happiness about. But his kind was distracted by other things too, like how he really liked the feeling of Ash's hand on his hip, or how close they were to dance. Praising himself once more on getting this far with him. "I am sure you've been bombarded with questions all night but... if you don't mind me asking... where are you from? I definitely know I would have remembered you if you had been from around here." Asahi questioned making sure Ash knew that if he was done with answering questions that he didn't have to answer his.

Asahi asked him another question, him taking his eyes off the jealous group. “I am a warrior from the island of Takili. Tenmo and Kaine adopted me and Ren from the island on their..I believe they used the word honeymoon” He explained, twirling him around a bit as he got the hang of the basic steps. “You are one of the pack members yes?” He asked, him not smelling like Kaine and kind of smelling closer to what Tenmo smells like

Solaria moved to sit with Ren at a table, sitting in a chair next to him. She smiled gleefully at the taste of the coked meats, making sure she didn’t get any of the juices on her dress. She got up for a brief moment to go get the two of them some drinks, making sure it wasn’t the adult ones.

"A warrior..." Asahi repeated not remotely finding that hard to believe. It actually made a lot of sense especially considering how well built he was. "You must have had a lot of suitors on the island." He mused. Suddenly asking himself why Ash would give up his life there for a whole new start here. Feeling so sure that their worlds were vastly different. The longer they danced the more confident Ash was ferrying in his movements twirling him around. Being asked if he was a member of the pack he nodded. "One of many." He replied with a laugh. Being a member of the pack was hectic but he did enjoy it all the same.

It was really nice to sit with Solaria and talk and eat. When she returned with drinks for them he made sure he thanked her. His eyes raking in everyone before falling g on Ash who was dancing. He was glad to see that Ash wasn't just standing around in his own having forgotten for a moment that the other didn't know anyone his own age here when he had run off with Solaria. Turning his gaze back to Solaria as they finished eating. "Do you still want to go look at the flowers?" He asked.

Ash laughed a bit as the other mentioned suitors on the island. “When your home island is focused on breeding, I don’t exactly fit the criteria to have suitors flocking me like they are now” He chuckled, lifting him up in the air and twirling him around before setting him down to continue dancing. “A lot of wolves yes..more than the home island by a lot just counting the wolves” He nodded as he eyed up the food tables once the current song ended.

“Definitely! There’s these really pretty ones further in the garden” Solaris said with a wide smile, setting aside her plate and getting out of her chair. “Follow me” She grinned as she quickly walked towards more secluded part of the garden, curls bouncing behind her

Asahi had hoped that Ash accepting his company and a dance hadn't been a fluke and being told that the islands focus had been on breeding so he hadn't fit the criteria for suitors they're made him feel ecstatic. "There isn't a criteria you don't meet to not have your pick of mates here." Asahi admitted. He knew without a doubt that Ash could have any single pack member of even many if not any single coven member of his choice. Male or female. No one would in their right minds turn him away. Asahi was surprised when he was lifted and twirled but it was definitely in a pleasant way his heart skipping a beat. He couldn't help but laugh when Ash brought attention to just how many wolves there were. "We're definitely a large pack. There is never a dull moment with so many wolves either." He admitted. Noticing Ash's gaze in the food table after the song had ended had him chuckling again. "Would you like to go get some food? If you don't mind the company." He offered. While he wanted to talk to Ash more and keep the man's attention on him he didn't want to force his company either.

Nodding Ren followed Solaria back into the garden to see the flowers. His eyes were on her the entire time though. It seemed the flowers she wanted to show him were in a more secluded part of the garden. The flowers in this part of the garden were really lovely but he was distracted by Solaria since he found her more interesting. "What kind of flower is this?" Ren asked pointing to the flower in front of him. None of the flowers were what he would have seen back home and so he had no idea what they were.

“I can imagine things are entertaining here” Ash said as he found he liked the others laugh. “I can imagine...and yes I’d like some food. Although people look like they want to eat me instead” He chuckled but not minding the new found attention. He would be accepted by all these people and he could literally have anyone he wanted? A lot of people went to get food too, wanting to get closer to him.

”This one..? That’s a rose and this ones a daisy” Solaris grinned as she got down on her knees in front of the flowers. “You can make little crowns from the daisies” She beamed happily, plucking a few and weaving the stems together. She put it on top of her head with a sweet smile. “See? Pretty right?” She said with another sweet smile

Hearing Ash's comment in people looking like they wanted to eat him instead had Asahi laughing again. "Oh believe me, I'm sure they'd love that." He admitted. It was no secret by how others were eyeing Ash that they'd be thrilled for such an opportunity. Following him to the food table Asahi was aware of how people seemed to flock around the food table to get closer to Ash. This was met by a warning growl from Asahi whenever he felt like anyone got to close. It wasn't unusual to have to fight for attention in the pack and sure he didn't have any claim to Ash but it didn't mean he was going to let someone else try to weasel their way in either. He wasn't even the most outspoken person but when it came to the other he'd be willing to do whatever it took to keep the attention on him.

Being told they were roses and daisies he nodded distracting himself with the flowers. But he was drawn from good thoughts after Solaria had weaved some daisies into a flower crown and was now eating them. He shyly nodded when she asked if it was pretty blushing a little as well. "It's really pretty... you're pretty." He murmured nervously. 

Solaria beamed happily as she waited for his answer, watching the others cheeks turn a little bit pink. She couldn't help herself but blush when Ren called her pretty. People have called her pretty before but Ren saying it made her feel funny. "Really...?" She asked in barely above a whisper, making another one in the silence and putting it on Rens head.

Ash raised an eyebrow when people got close only to back off with a growl from Ashai. It was at least similar to their island life, vying for someones attention through displays like growling or fights. It seemed Ashai was trying to stake his claim over him or keep the attention on him for the time being. He got more of that drink the other gave him earlier with his food, sitting at a table while the first lucky few to get there got any remaining seats with him.

Ren's feline ears appeared only to fold back thanks to his embarrassment. When she spoke and had blushed to his own got darker. Nodding as the next one she made she put in his head. "Very pretty." He murmured. Green eyes moving from the ground to Solaria. It took a lot of courage for him to admit that and he gave her a small shy smile to show that he meant it.

Ash didn't seen to respond negatively to him staking a claim and trying to keep his attention. So Asahi definitely saw that as a good sign and as though he may have a pretty good chance. It wasn't difficult for Asahi to get a seat at the table with Ash, but he definitely didn't like how the table went from enough to filled in what seemed like seconds. He had basically blinked and the table was full. Sighing he let this go for now and sipped at his drink eyeing the others who were solely focused on Ash. There was the normal Kai's group watching from the sidelines to.

Kaine had been loving dancing and having fun with Tenmo. They were taking a break from dancing to have a bite to eat ava a drink his eyes were really drawn to the crowd that Ash drew so naturally to him. "Seems as though Ash had quite the group of admirers." He mused. Kaine's gaze moved from their son to his husband, "Well... we definitely don't have to worry about him not finding someone." He added with a soft laugh.

Solarias blush turned darker when the other said she was very pretty again, setting down the flower crown on his head. "Now you are even prettier" She said as she felt rather self conscious now for soem reason. She didn't know how to explain the bubbling feeling in her stomach and wondered if she should ask one of her dads later. It didn't hurt so maybe not.."Maybe we should go back now.." She said quietly, quickly leaning in to kiss his cheek. It only made her blush darker as she went to get up.

Ash drank more of the strange liquid he heard people call wine, feeling even more confident than he was before. He was answering questions, feeling a few bold people do a second or two of footsie under the table. So much attention...this was cool, this was real cool! "This is a real good drink...weddings are pretty fun!" He said with a bigger smile on his face.

"A lot of people..I am glad. He seems to be quite enjoying himself" Tenmo spoke with a warm smile on his face. Ash would do just fine, maybe today might be the start of a sea of possibilities. Ash had so many people eyeing him up but he kept an eye on him

Solaria telling him he was even prettier after putting the woven flowers on his head only made his blush even worse. His heart was beating erratically and that alone was already such a weird feeling. "Okay." He agreed though he froze for a minute when she kissed his cheek green eyes locking on her once again. Getting up he held a hand out to help Solaria up as well. Finding that he liked being close to her, though he loved being around her no matter what they were doing.

Asahi had to admit even with the others that had joined them he was enjoying hanging out with Ash still. Even if he wasn't unaware of how bold some off the others were getting. "Weddings definitely can be a lot of fun. Especially when you get to meet a great new guy." Asahi replied with a smile. He definitely liked this wedding since he met such a handsome guy. Though he also really hoped it wouldn't be the last time they met. "You know... you have an amazing smile." He added loving the other's smile. It was of course meet with agreement by others at the table but he didn't care if they agreed or not.

"I think it'd be hard for anyone, much less someone Ash's age, to not enjoy such attention." Kaine admitted. Truly feeling as though anyone would love that attention. It did make him happy to see Ash enjoying himself and meeting new people. "I guess we can start expecting him to want to hang out with others now too. It'll be good for him. Though Ren may not like it." He mused glancing towards his husband 

Solaria smiled happily even if her heart felt like it was going crazy around Ren right now. She took the offered hand, pulling herself to her feet. "Thanks Ren.." She said softly, timidly holding out her hand for him to take. Maybe they can hold hands a bit longer on the way back...she really liked holding his hand. It made her feel all tingly inside in a good kind of way.

Ash chuckled when the other said he had met such a great guy. "Me..? Nah..really?" He said with a grin on his face. He couldnt help but smile more at being told he had an amazing smile, his tail coming out to sway happily behind him. "Stupid tie.." He groaned, not liking it too much as he undid it, earning a few more hungry glares. His body was feeling warmer in a tingly way after that second glass of wine. He didn't know what to do or how to really flirt with men, taking Asahis hand and kissing it like he saw on the tv. It made him quickly embarrassed since he felt funny doing it, getting up and going past some trees for fresh air. It earned a few more stares in Asahis direction..

"That is true, but I think Ren mentioned once wanting him to find a mate. He cannot if he always is around but they will always have that bond. Speaking of which...where is our son?" Tenmo looked around, not worried about him but he wasn't quite sure where those two ran off to.

"You're welcome." Ren replied with a gentle smile. He wasn't expecting Solaria to offer her hand to him so that they could hold hands on the way back. That didn't mean he wasn't going to take her up on the opportunity. Taking her hand in his and walking back towards the reception and everyone else. He wasn't sure what to say our if there was anything to say Shi he just walked back with her hand in hand silently.

"Of course, you." Asahi replied with a smile and gentle laugh. He watched the other man start to undo his tie and he'd be lying to say he wasn't among those giving him a hungry look. It surprised him when Asahi took his hand and kissed it but it was definitely pleasing. He didn't expect ash to go running off after but at least the kings he was getting caused a smirk to appear on his face. For a moment he just enjoyed the mood but he was soon getting up to follow Ash finding him easily thanks to his unique scent and hang seen the direction he had gone in. "You okay?" He asked the sexy man moving closer and slipping his hand into Ash's.

"That's true. It's always easier to say something like that when is never happened before though." Kaine admitted. "I am sure you're right though. Ren will be happy to see Ash happy." At the question of where their son was he glanced around. "There they are." He pointed the pair out when Ren and Solaria appeared.