~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Mika sighed he felt bad now how did Yu always do this to him. It sucked some how he alway made him feel like the bad guy and you know what maybe he was. Mika didn't know any more maybe. I mean he wasn't human any more so maybe everything died when he did. Mika looked away feeling really bad now. "You can hit me if you want." he whispered

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu closes his eyes as he curls up on the bed. He noticed how Mika was so silent and lowers his head, biting his bottom lip, feeling rather bad. He just wanted things to be like how they were, both being human and to be with the family they lost. "... What will I accomplish by hitting you," Yu sighs.

"It's fine Mika... I am not going to force you to do something even if I want to show how much I appreciate Aoi for helping us out ever since we first got here," Yu sighs.

"Well... we already made a cake for him...," Yu laughs a little and then looks at Mika, wiping his eyes a little, "but a feast we can do," he slowly sits up.

"so you think that's a better idea? I don't know I don't want to be the bad guy but maybe I am.." Mika it said looking at his lover he really hated this and didn't want him to feel bad or left out. "I don't know what to do maybe we should figure out his favorite foods next."

Yu nods his head slowly, "yeah I am sure Aoi will be happy with that." He looks at Mika and tilts his head, "oh... no uh... I am just... a little upset since I think.. Aoi would like the rest of our family members, if they were here," he lowers his head. Yu looks at Mika, "hm... won't it be too obvious if we ask him," he scratches the back of his head.

"maybe, but I don't exactly know what his favorite foods are. He hasn't really said what he likes and dislikes. So I don't really know any other way than to ask him..." Mika said glad that his lover was now feeling better.

Yu looks at Mika and rubs his chin, "well.. if we look in the kitchen, we can probably figure out what he likes that way," he smiles a little. Yu looks at Mika and then leans over, kissing his cheek and then goes to Mika's ear, "... I miss them," he lowers his head and then gets up, "let's go see if we can figure out Aoi's favorite foods. If not... guess we can ask him but I rather it be a surprise," he rubs the back of his head.

"Alright I guess we can look at it and see what we can." He said looking at him and gave him a slight smile. "Should we go and look for it now or later. "Its up to you." he said looking at him and then kissed his cheek as he started to get up off the bed

Yu nods his head and then tilts his head, rubbing his chin, "well... since we are not doing anything right now, we mind as well go now and see what we can find," he smiles softly as Mika kissed his cheek and then gets off the bed.

"Alright lets do it." he said looking at him as he got up and started to walk over to the door and smiled as he took a deep breath. "Lets go see what he has in his fridge and see what is going on next I do wonder what they love." he said smiling

Yu smiles and nods his head as he walks with Mika to the door, "alright," he then walks down the stairs. "I hope... we find what he likes just by looking in his fridge," he laughs a little and then walks to the kitchen.

"Alrighte do you want to me to look and you talk to Aoi or should we both look?" he asked looking at him and thought about it not sure what they should do and wondered if Aoi would ask questions about what they were doing.

"Hm... well let's both look and if we don't find anything we think is special to make him a feast, we can ask him," Yu smiles as he walks to the fridge and opens it, looking inside.

Mika looked inside the fridge as well and he saw some stake and veggies. "Huh i wonder what we could make with these thing.I don't know what he would like...I also don't know how to cook that well either I can only cook curry and thats about it." mika whispered and sighed wondering what he should do next.

Yu watches as Mika was looking in the fridge. He tilts his head to the side and rubs his chin, "hm.. we can always see if Aoi has cook books or try to go out to the library and rent out some cook books," he looks at Mika. He laughs a little and sighs, "well.. I can't really cook, I just follow instructions on the packages," he sticks his tongue out a little.

"yeah and I'm surprised it comes out good." He said looking at him. "looks like we might have to ask him about what he likes and what to get for him and make for him.

... So much for surprise" he said as he started to chuckle. "Anyway if you want to work at the giant I can work as a bounty hunter.... I won't like you working at a diner but still." He said

Aoi peeked his head into the room. "You two sound like you are up to something." He said

Yu sighs and rubs his chin, "well even if we do have to ask him, we can just say... we want to know him better. I mean it's not like we know alot about him anyway," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head as he looks at Mika, laughing a little, "ah... so now you don't mind me working there?" Yu blinks and looks at Aoi, shaking his head, "n-no of course not Aoi," he looks to the side, sticking out his tongue.

Mika looked down. "Yes I do mind, but if it will make you happy then go for it I guess." he said looking at Yu and took a deep breath wondering what they would do next. Mika then looked at Aoi and smiled a little a hit of sadness in his eyes.

"Mika is something wrong?" he asked looking at him.

"No nothing sorry I feel like everyone is worried about me and don't need to be." he said

Yu tilts his head and sighs a little and shakes his head, "it's fine... you don't need to worry about me, I can take care of myself Mika... I am not a kid anymore." He looks at Aoi and then smiles, "hey Aoi... we want to learn more about you... so can you tell us what your favorite food dishes are," he tilts his head.

Mika nodded and took a deep breath and relaxed. He really didn't want Yu to suffer because of him.

''let's see I love any kind of meat...pizza... Mexican food...I'm not sure I am back picky about my food why do you ask are you too up to " Aoi asked

Mika shook his head and looked at the cake wanting a slice.

Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head as he then looks at Aoi as he listens some of the foods he likes. He shrugs his shoulders and smiles, "we... just wanted to know more about you that's all," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Mika as he was looking at the cake, "if you want some... don't just stare at it," he laughs a little.

Mika looked at him then at the cake as he went over and cut a big piece of cake and started to eat it and smiled as the blood made him feel better than ever.

"Ahh I see you might want to try more of the food right because you don't know half of the food here." he said looking at them. "I can take out out so you can try the food if you want to." he said smilng