~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu watches Mika as he bit into his arm, closing his eyes with a smile. He was way too use to Mika drinking his blood to even flinch. Once Mika was done drinking, Yu looks at Mika, "I'm fine. Asuramaru will recover my blood supply so there is no need to worry."

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Mika nodded and closed his eyes. "Thank you for the meal....I needed it...I don't know how I would survive in this time without you...I don't think I would even if I could." he said sighing. "You are the only thing that makes me happy." Mika was getting turned on, but was fighting it because he was just to tired. "You might want to go check Aoi he looked really worried when I got into the house and was bleeding."

Yu smiles a little and rubs Mika's head, "I am just glad you healed up. You were pretty beat up...," he sighs a little. He nods his head, "yeah, I feel the same.. though I kinda wish we can share this.. with our family." He looks at Mika, tilting his head and wondered if Mika was getting turned on like usual but nods his head, "yeah I should go update him so he doesn't have to worry," he smiles as he gets off the and heads down the stairs.

Aoi was looking at him and wondered what to do next he was worried about what to do. "I hope that Mika is ok." he whispered and looked at him wonder what to do next.

Mika laid in bed and closed his eyes just resting what to do. It was so tiring and he wanted to know what to do next.. "Damn I am so tired." he said smiling and opened his eyes taking another deep breath.

Yu looks at Aoi, seeing the worried look in his face as he walks over to Aoi, "hey there Aoi. Sorry to have worried you. I wish I could have explained it better...but we were... kind of in a rush," he scratches the back of his head.

"there was so much blood is Mika all right? what happened out there? do I have anything to worry about like cops coming to my door because you guys started a fight?" He asked looking at him mostly worried about the two teen boys.

Yu nods his head slowly, "yeah Mika is fine now. Drinking my blood completely healed him so he is just resting now, or at least trying too." He twiddles his thumbs, "uh... well I am not sure about the cops, but if they do show up, we will take care of it so you don't have to worry about it." Yu wasn't sure the best way to tell Aoi about what happened and sighs, "well.. when we got transferred here... two other vampires somehow got here too. But they are nothing like Mika...," he shakes his head. He then goes into his pocket, looking at the job offer pamphlet, "... when we were at the arcade, I got this. What should I do with it," he tilts his head.

"The question is do you want to keep it or not?" Aoi asked looking at him. "And if you want to keep it do you want to.." He took the pamphlet and looked at it. "Do you want to work there or not? you do have to think about everything and what might happen if you do take the job." he said and looked at him. "Those other vampire aren't as nice Mika then will they keep coming at you too." he said thinking about it.

"Well if this is a job offer, then I would like to do it... just to help you around the house. I mean I know you have plenty of money... but you should keep your money and we can earn ours to help out." He looks at the pamphlet as Aoi was looking at it, "well... they are looking for two people it seems.. so Mika can always get the job with me.. though I am not sure how he would be around a lot of people, not to mention after today's... experience." Yu looks at the pamphlet and sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head, unsure if he should take the job or not. "Well... I will talk it over with Mika I suppose, since we have to deal with those vampires."

"Alright talk it over with him and see what he wants to do I don't know what is going on either." he said looking at him and then sighed not sure what to do next. "Alright go back up to Mika I am fine now. I just wanted to see if you are fine alright." he said smiling and looked at him and then smiled. "Talk to him and see what is going on then we can see what goes on ok." he said smiling. "I don't mind paying for both of you." he said

Mika sighed and looked up wondered what they were going to do.

Yu nods his head with a smiles as he rubs the back of his head, wondering what Mika will think. "Alright, see you later Aoi, sorry to have worried you," he sighs as he walks to the stairs. Yu smiles, "well.. we just want to help out since you did ... so much for us." He then heads up the stairs and walks back to the bedroom, sitting on the bed as he held the pamphlet.

Mika looked at Yu when he came back into the room. "Whats up Yu I know when you have something on your mind so can you tell me please." he said looking at him and wondered what to do next he was starting to feel better, but still felt bad the cuts had did a number on him and he needed more time to rest.

Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head, "well remember how we were getting stared at the arcade? Well apparently... they wanted to offer us a job at their cafe," he hands the pamphlet to Mika. "I am ... not sure what to do. I want to help with Aoi so we don't have to use all his money, even though he said he won' mind but then again... the experience we went though today was pretty bad as well."

"what do you want to do? There's a chance that if we start working they will find us again and they will attack us... I don't think we are safe as long as they are still in this time." Mika said looking at him and sighed. "What are u thinking?" He asked knowing what he was talking about and thinking about.

Yu sighs, "that's the problem... I want to help Aoi with money needs but it might risk the lifes of people at the cafe. It seems to be a few distances from town.. so maybe it will be okay. I was wondering what you think...because I already know what I... want to do," he rubs the back of his head.

"I don't know what I should do....I don't like humans.........and I don't like the thought of waiting on them.....besides that we might get attacked again and I don't know if my body can stand another attack...at least like that one....I wish there was a job where we can hunt down people or monsters....I also don't want to be away from you." he said

"I think they are looking for someone to wait on people and someone to help with making food. If you get the making food job, then you don't have to wait on people." Yu looks at Mika, "well it's a different part of town, so the vampires might not find us." He tilts his head and laughs a little, "I don't think... people in this time need to worry about jobs like that," he rubs the back of his head.

"Yu I don't know if I can do that or not I've never made human food before... I mean I have but not in large quantities... I'm also a very jealous vampire... I didn't want to let you know but when I the arcade it was because I wanted to kill that human who's talking to you..." Mika explained and bit his lip.

Yu shakes his head, "you won't be the only one cooking Mika. There is going to be someone else helping out cooking the food." He tilts a little and then blinks a little, "you... wanted to kill that girl? Oh Mika... you should know by now I only belong to you by now," he pouts while blushing.

"I know all of that....but when she started flirting with you and don't give me that she wasn't she was.... I couldn't control my vampire anger. I had to leave so I wouldn't kill her because I know you like humans. Me I don't care for them or vampires.... Humans in this area are too clumsy... I don't know if I can work in the kitchen if they cut themselves...."Mika said sighing knowing that by the sound of it his lover had already made up his mind.

Yu tilts his head and looks at Mika, "she... was flirting with me? I didn't even notice," he laughs a little. He sighs a little and shakes his head, "well depending how long they worked in the cooking feed, they are probably too skilled to cut themselves ... plus, I have an idea that might help you," he smiles a little.

"oh yeah you do what's the idea then..... Just so you know I don't know how good I am cooking human food.... They only human food that I know how to cook is curry...." He said looking at Yu and taking a deep breath. "Somehow I feel like you're going to talk me into this no matter what I say."

Yu smiles a little, "well... since you had vials of blood from your master... I was thinking I should do something like that." He tilts his head, "well I am sure the other workers will help you." Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, "well..I just want to help Aoi, I know he said he can take care of money issues, but I just want to help him since he helped us quite a bit."

"I guess we can...." Mika said trailing off wondering what to do next. He knew no matter what Yu was going to do when he gets like this there is no stopping him no matter what he said. We could also knew that he didn't want to do this he didn't want to be with humans the only human he tolerated was Aoi, but Mika didn't want to be left alone not again. Mika turned on his side looking away from his lover. At this point he didn't even care he was going to do what he wanted whether or not he said yes or no. "You're going to do whatever you want anyway regardless of what I say or what I want." He whispered

Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little, crossing his arms a little since it didn't sounds like Mika wanted to help out to help with money for Aoi. He watches Mika face away from him and lowers his head, "...how do you think I feel about humans? I don't... like them either. Aoi is pretty much the only human that grew on me," Yu lowers his head as he then walks out of the room while looking at the pamphlet.