~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "yeah.. we don't really know much about arcades," he scratches the back of his head as he looks at Mika.

The girl tilts her head and then smiles a little, pointing at the screen, "do you see the arrows on the screen?" She then points down, "and do you see how there are the same arrows down there on the mat?"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

"yeah I see the errors on the screen and the arrows on the mat....."because I'm looking at her turning his head sideways curiously. He really didn't have any idea what they are used for he had never seen any training mechanism like that.

Yu nods his head as he watches in silence the other people using the DDR but watches someone leave one of the mats.

"Well that is about it, all your trying to do is get a high score," she smiles a little. She didn't know the best way to describe the game really. The girl looks over and blinks, giggles softly, "looks like your friend is eager to try it," she points.

Yu steps onto the mat and looks down at the mat, rubbing his chin a little before looking at the screen, starting to press on every arrow. He did learn a lot just from watching other people play it.

Mika looked at Yu still not really understanding the concept or what this was for. "I guess I'll watch him to see what he does." Mika said looking at him with his red eyes. Even though he was watching his lover he still didn't fully understand what was going on or what the point of this game was.

Yu looks over at Mika and smiles a little, "this seems pretty fun," he laughs a little as he continues dancing but as he was distracted from looking at Mika, he trips on his feet and falls over. "Ugh.. ouch," he rubs his leg with a sigh.

Mika smiled and laughed. "I am guessing that you play the game like that just without the falling right." he said smiling and winked at him as he got on and looked at the game and started to play with the game as well and he was really good at it as well.

The girl laughs a little, "well... he was doing good for his first time," she smiles a little.

Yu pouts a little and flails his arms, "hey it's not my fault you were distracting me." He rubs his leg and grumbles a little as he rubs his leg a little.

The girl leans down, "are you okay? You didn't hurt yourself too much did you?"

Yu tilts his head and smiles, "thanks.. but I am fine," he nods his head as he starts to get off the ground, brushing the dirt off himself.

Yu watches Mika and blinks a little as he continues watching. He watched Mika then the actual game screen. He walks over to the wall and leans himself on it so he could put some pressure off his leg.

Yu blinks and laughs a little, "you get bored way too easy Mika," he smiles and rubs the back of his head with a smile. He looks around as he looks at the girl, "uh... you wouldn't have anymore game suggestions, would you?"

The girl looks at Yu and rubs her chin, "well.. you can try pinball... or pac man. I can lead you to the games if you want," she smiles a little.

Mika looked at her and at Yu he started to get a little jealous and his vampire urges was wanting to rip her head off. "Hey yu....why don't you have fun I'm going to step outside and get some fresh air for a second." Mika said as he headed out of the arcade there was so much and he did get bored so fast. What was with that girl she was just talking to him...why did he want to rip her face off. Mika took a deep breath to calm his nerves.

Yu perks his head up a little as he looks at Mika, slowly nodding his head, "oh... um okay Mika," he smiles a little. "Is... everything okay," he looks at Mika confusingly as he watches Mika go outside.

"I... didn't do anything bad right," the girl looks at Yu rather upset.

"Uh.. no um he just... isn't use to being around so many people is all," Yu rubs the back of his head as he walks to the pinball machine, starting to play it.

"your fine Yu." Mika said the was outside and closed his eyes he didn't know why he was feeling like this he asked that girl not the other way around so why? Why did he feel like this? He wanted to rip her head off and drink her blood. He couldn't take it anymore.

Yu tilts his head and then slowly nodding his head, sighing as he rubs the back of his head, really hoping Mika was okay. He continues playing the pinball machine.

"Are you sure... he looked upset," she looks at Yu.

Yu looks at the girl and shakes his head slowly, "it's fine don't worry so much," he looks over, seeing those two people still looking over this way, "uh.. I hate to ask, but can you see what those people want? They keep looking over in my direction and I am not sure why."

"Oh, sure," she smiles as she walks over to the people Yu pointed out.

Yu continues to play pinball, slightly worrying about Mika since he didn't know what was wrong all of a sudden. He looks over at the girl as she was talking to the two people that were staring at him and Mika but was still focus on the game.

Mica set down outside and sighed. "I don't understand why I'm feeling like this..... My emotions are all over the place.... The only thing that I can think of his that I can't wait till she dies..... Damn it it's not fair why do I have to think all of these negative thoughts...." He whispered to himself then saw the two vampire that got caught in the blast with him he got up and ran into the arcade "shit..." He said as he ran over to Yu. "Hey we need to go Yu..." Mika said looking at him. "We need to leave now unless you want to get into a fight..." He said looking out the window. As of vampires were now on their side of the street. "On second thought we might want to stay put and hide in here.....damn" he whispered he still needed some time to work out his thoughts.

Yu continues laying the pinball game and looks at the girl as she came over, "so what do they want?"

"Oh they basically wanted to hire you and your friend to work at their local cafe. They seem to be lacking good looking men and they were too shy to ask. You can look at their pamphlet if you want since they gave me one," she hands it to Yu.

Yu looks over the menu and slowly nods his head, putting it in his pocket and then jolts, looking at Mika, "huh? What's going on Mika..," he stops playing and then follows him. He tilts his head, "what do you.. mean fight exactly," he looks out the window and covers his mouth so he didn't let a gasp, could see what Mika was getting all worried about.

"yeah that's what I mean they are still looking for us...." He said looking at Yu. "Damn I am not sure what to do right now....seems like whenever they catch one of our scents they're out here looking for us... Feels like we can't do anything without them stalking us." Nikka said as he clutched his hands and started to look for a way out.

Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little, shaking his head, "why... must they stalk us. Why can't they just go back? They must think a place like this is boring," he crosses his arms. He looks around, "what... should we do," he looks at Mika with a soft sigh.

"maybe they can't go back as much as we can... I mean we don't know how to go back.... So they might not know either... At least they're not attacking humans yet...We have to get out of here how do we get out of here...." Mika said looking around

Yu nods his head, "yeah... that is very possible but it's not like we are in a rush to get back to our time since we like it here," he rubs the back of his neck. He nods his head, "if they start attacking people for no reason.. I don't know how I can handle it," he whispered with a sigh. He looks around, seeing an employee of the arcade going into a employee only door, "maybe.. there is a way out that way," he looks at Mika.

"maybe we should ask I don't know." He saw the girl coming back over to them and looked Yu

"I'm sorry I can't deal with any more humans right now..." Mika said looking like he was at his wit's end." He said looking at him

Yu nods his head, trying to think if that was going to be the best method to get out. He looks at Mika and tilts his head, "is... everything okay Mika," he looks at Mika rather confusingly.

"Is everything okay you two," the girl looks at Mika and Yu confusingly, seeing them act in a rather panic kind of way.