~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Mika looked at him "that was just at the blood that was in me should have turned me sooner... That's why they say I'm special.... I turned a half vampire because I died and someone was there to feed me their blood someone more powerful than what was in my veins of the time." He said sighing the nodded. "I'm pretty sure the sword is why you changed as well...I don't really know much about demons but I can try to look into them."

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head, "so... your master technically awakened your inner half vampire and drinking my blood made you turn into a full vampire," he rubs his chin and slowly nods his head. Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "yeah I want to see what awoken my inner demon."

"yes what you just said is completely accurate. That's basically what happened as for your demon Awakening I have no idea. I think it might have to do with your sword and maybe you having to fight for your Life. That is just a hunch though." Mika explained smiling

"Are you made at me for making you full vampire," Yu looks at Mika and sticks his tongue out a little. He rubs his chin, "well...if you don't know then I sure don't know," he laughs a little. Yu tilts his head, "but I have done that before...," he rubs his chin as he looks confusingly at Mika.

"Yeah I think that was when it came in as well when you first started to have demon blood maybe. I have no idea what is going on with this or why its happening either I am just trying to think about what I know." he said smiling and looking at him then kissed Yu's cheek

Yu looks at Mika and then blinks a little, "wait a minute... maybe it was already triggered. Because remember what happened to me once I got hurt too much? I turned... into this ultimate life form." He looks at Mika and smiles, kissing his cheek as well, holding onto Mika.

Mika smiled. "Yeah I understand.. you never know what's going to happen until it does.. just so you know I do kind of like the fact there right now we will be together forever." He whispered as he closed his eyes again.

Yu looks at Mika and rubs his chin, wondering if what happened to him is what unleashed his demonic self. He looks over at Mika and smiles, nodding his head, "yeah that's true, no matter if we stay like this or change the past, we will stay together," he holds Mika.

Mika smiled then nodded. "If we do change the past we not might not be together forever but we'll be together till the day that we die." He said smiling and the orphanage he actually had a few people who wanted to adopt him but he refused to go anywhere without Yu and most of them didn't want to kids so he got overlooked. Maybe that was a good thing after all after finding out that the orphanage was a cover what would have happened to him if he said yes. Mika shook his head and looked at his lover. "We'll figure things out as they go along." He said

Yu looks at Mika and sighs, "well what do you want to do, stay like this or have our family back and live normal lifes? Frankly in a way, I wish for both but... you don't want to be a vampire.. hm maybe you want to be a demon? Though I am not sure how that process works really." Yu looks at Mika and nods his head with a smile, "yeah you have a point," he kisses Mika's cheek.

*I honestly don't know what I want anymore I hate being a vampire because every time I look in the mirror I see your family getting killed..." meeker trailed off because this is the first time he mentioned something like this he bit his lip because it came out so naturally. Soon after he said that he tried to change the subject. "Anyway how we'll just do what we can for now." He said knowing that his lover might not let what he just said go but he was hoping he would. After all Mika knew it was his fault in the first place everybody got killed.

Yu looks at Mika and pouts as he nudges Mika, "they... were our family. Not just mine," he crosses his arms. "But I am surprise.. you never told me until recently but it does make me wonder how you would feel about turning into a demon." Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head, rubbing the back of his head as he nods his head, "yeah I suppose your right. I guess we will just have to go with the flow for now," he pouts as he rests his head back on Mika.

"a demon didn't kill our family. So I'm pretty sure I could deal with being a demon it just sucks." Mika said closing his eyes and taking a deep breath wondering what he should do next. "Then from right now we will go with the flow see where it takes us see where we lead. It'll be a different opportunity for everything to happen." He said

Yu looks at Mika and sighs, crossing his arms, "how did I know you would say something like that," he laughs a little and rubs the back of his head. "But if a demon did it, it would be the same as you hating vampires. Besides you saw all the things I endure, it's not a fun process." He nods his head as he lets out a soft yawn, slowly closing his eyes.

"honestly I probably would say the same thing if a demon killed our family. You're so what I went through to pretty much become a vampire it wasn't fun...." NECA trailed off shivering thinking about how he was turned into a vampire how he was cling for life.

Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head, "well... I guess both of our processes weren't fun. You turning into a vampire and me unleashing my demon side," he holds his arms and looks at Mika, "but... the best part was... we got reunited," he smiles a little.

Mika smiled "Yeah I guess that is a plus we did do that after we tried to kill each other." he said looking out the window. "Its almost after 3 and I will so be able to move again. Thank you for being with me during this time bad thoughts have been coming to me during this time lately. Some that scare me and I am not sure what to do either." he said

Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, "yeah... I already feel bad for it," he pouts and crosses his arms. He looks outside and nods his head, "that's good to hear," he smiles a little. "Of course Mika... we are here for each other," he leans up and kisses Mika's cheek.

"I am so happy." he said looking at him and then closed his eyes. "I am happy that we are here for each other it makes me more happy than anything I have ever done." he said smiling and kissed Yu's cheek. "You are my love and I love you so much no matter what happens in or to this world."

Yu smiles a little as he holds Mika, "I am glad your happy at our new way of life. Once we get everyone back, Aoi will have a big family," he lowers his head, "I just hope... he still with us when we do." He looks at Mika, "I love you too Mika," he smiles a little as he holds Mika.

He smiled and then blushed loving the feeling of being with him. "Alright I can't wait to show Aoi everyone it will be so great I can't wait." he said getting really excited about everything wondering if they could really do it or not. Mika kissed Yu's cheek and smiled. "Thank you for everything you do and are doing for us."

Yu smiles a little and nods his head, looking forward to introducing Aoi to everyone. He was kind of nervous what the outcome will be but he was trying his best to stay positive. Yu looks at Mika and smiles, shaking his head, "hey it's not just me," he laughs a little.

"I know it's not just you, but I have a feeling that I need to say thank you before all this crazy stuff goes down."Mika said smiling and took a deep breath. "All right I am ready whenever you are. What would you like to do today?"

Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, "I don't think... things are as crazy here as in our world," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Mika and rubs his chin, wondering what to do, "hm... well we can first see if Aoi needs any work done," he smiles.

"I can guarantee subs not as crazy as it is in our world everybody's fighting for survival. It looks like here you don't have to fight for survival. At least not in the way that we do back home." He said smiling and hugged Yu