~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu laughs a little, "well yeah I imagine there has to be since there are so many games out and different people like different games," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head and nods his head, "okay," he smiles as he walks to one of the games he found, which was a shooter game.

"Ahh I am guessing this one should be simple.......we do have good aim after all." he said looking at him and staring at the first person shooter wondering what he should do or how he should do it. "Alright put money in the game like this." he said putting the money in and the game started. "I don't know why people would spend there money on something like this I mean it kind of sucked living it day to day." he said

Yu looks at the game and nods his head, "yeah I saw someone play it when I was looking at the games. I guess they were done playing it," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at the game and watched Mika put money into the machine, watching the game start, "well it seems like people spend their money on mostly anything here," he rubs the back of his head.

"Its weird." he said as he started to grab a gun and looked at them and wondered what to do next as he started to aim and fire from what he remembered. Of cores Mika was good at this game and hit everything he needed to hit

Yu laughs a little, "well I guess that is just how it works in their world," he rubs the back of his head. He watches Mika play first and blinks. "wow Mika, is like you know how to play even if it's your first time playing." He waited for Mika to finish his turn, watching him play first and smiles.

Yu blinks a little and laughs a little, "ah... well I suppose that makes sense," he rubs the back of his head as he looks over, seeing two people whispering to each other while looking at them. He tilts his head, "huh.. why are they whispering to each other while looking this way...," he scratches the back of his head.

"I bet its about my red eyes..." Mika said trailing off as he got the high score and looked at Yu. "Alright I am done I guess I haven't died or anything, but I am getting bored. So you can take over when ever you want to." he said looking at Yu as he was still shooting without even looking down as he handed over the controller to Yu.

Yu tilts his head and shakes his head, "I don't think so, they don't even see your eyes since your facing away," he rubs his chin and laughs softly. He tilts his head and slowly nods his head as he grabs the controller, starting to play the game now.

Mika sighed and started to listen int to what they were saying. "They are wondering if they should come over here and talk to us....We are cute and they think that we are there types....Right now they are picking between us on who is more 'fuckable.' he whispered into Yu's hear and smiled. "The answer to that is you." he whispered and pulled back watching him play the game and changing the subject. "So is it as easy for you as it was for me the game I mean?" he asked

Yu continues to play the game and slightly looks at Mika, tilting his head to the side, "oh... hm I see now," he laughs a little as he continues to play. He jolts to what Mika said next, causing him to die in the game and pouts, "Mika you made me die," he flails his arms a bit while he blushes, grumbling slightly. He looks at the game and nods his head, "yeah it was pretty simple, considering it was the first time playing or even hearing about these games," he scratches the back of his head.

Mika smiled. "You can always play again..." He said smiling before thinking about kissing him in front of everybody.. he didn't know if it was accepted here or not. So he was hesitating. Mika smiled and gave him the money. "If you want to play again go for it you are the one that picked out the game and we have not played it that much"

Yu pouts a little and tilts his head as he looks at the game, not sure if he wanted to play it again when there was other games to play. He tilts his head as he looks at Mika before watching him hand over some money, slowly nodding his head, "okay, I will try it one more time," he smiles as he puts money into the machine, playing the game once again.

"it is technically your turn and I did kind of interrupt you I know you can beat me. He said smiling looking at him. "I know you are way better than me." He said "you also have way more training than I do."

Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, "that's true... I was playing within your turn since it felt like you got bored during your turn. He tilts his head and laughs a little, "even if I am better.... playing a game compare to actually doing it are two different things," he scratches the back of his head before he goes back to playing the game.

Yu continues playing and laughs a little, "meaning you don't want to do it because you finally got a break from doing it," he tilts his head as he looks at Mika while he continues playing the game until finishing up once he got kind of bored of playing the game as well, "uh... let's see what else there is to play," he laughs a little.

"that is true we finally got a break from it all... I'm kind of getting used to the life of not fighting day after day" he said smiling and nodded as he looked around at more than machines to see what they should play next.

Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little as he nods his head, "yeah I am kinda getting use to this as well. It feels nice to not fight to survive," he smiles. He follows Mika to look at the machines, looking for another game to play.

"it really does.... Too bad even if we live it out... We will still have to fight to survive one day... Unless we can travel back in time again which I think it was a fluke that we didn't even once..." Mika said as he saw the game that people were dancing on. "Huh I wonder what that is."

Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head with a sigh, "well... we are in a different time period so it's possible we don't really need to worry about our other time period where we came from." Yu looks at what Mika pointed out and tilts his head, "hm... I am sure if we ask... someone will tell us," he rubs the back of his head.

Mika nodded and looked at him wondering what to next he watched someone get on and started to play some of the game and then sighed looking at him wondering what to do next. Mika looked at him and then took a deep breath looking at him. "Alright do you want to ask." he said

Yu watches another person try out the mysterious game. He rubs the back of his head as he looks at the screen, tilting his head and wondered what this game was. He looks at Mika and laughs a little, "uh.. I suppose I can," he rubs the back of his head as he looks around, walking over to a girl that was watching the male dance on the game, "uh.. excuse me, what is the name of this game?"

The girl looks at Yu and then the game, smiling a little, "that game is called Dance Dance Revolution or DDR for short. It's really fun, you should give it a try."