~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "but.. death isn't much of a future... right," he looks at Aoi confusingly but shakes his head, really not wanting to keep discussing it as he grumbles as he watches the movie, resting his head on Mika's arm.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Aoi smiled and looked at him. "Its the one future that everyone has the same you know." Aoi said smiling and looked at him. "I know its bad to think of, but its the truth." he said smiling and watched the movie.

Mika nodded he wasn't wrong with that everyone had that in common and it was that everyone did die,

Yu looks at Aoi and sinks within the couch. Besides countering what Aoi said, he just lowers his head and continues watching the tv, sighing softly as he continues walking the movie. Yu slowly stands up from the couch, "I am .. going to lay down," he walks upstairs and heads for the bedroom.

"Yu ate you okay is it something that I said? Please don't leave." Mika asked looking at him as he was walking away Mika started using those eyes that most people could not resist.

Aoi felt bad and maybe thought about letting him go. It was obviously a concept that was too touchy for him to understand.

Yu looks at Mika and shakes his head, "it's... fine I am just going to get some rest to help around the house for Aoi." He smiles a little as he goes up the stairs, scratching the back of his head.

Yu walks into the room that he was sharing with Mika and lays down on the bed, letting out a sigh and slowly closes eyes, falling asleep.

Yu was fast asleep, slightly curled up and nuzzles against the pillow, blushing slightly since he could smell Mika's scent. He jolts as he heard a thud and looks down at the floor, "M-Mika?! Are you okay," he stands up and runs over to Mika, crouching down to Mika's level.

Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little as he gets off the bed, "what did you do to exhaust yourself so much," he pouts a little as he helps Mika on the bed.

Yu looks at Mika and slowly nods his head, "hm.. I have noticed that before. I wonder why it happens," he rubs the back of his head. Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, "yeah of course, I rather you... lay on the bed with me than on the floor," he kisses Mika's cheek.

"Thanks good and I don't know why it just happens. It happens to all vampires it wasn't as bad before I changed into a full vampire I could still move and do things." he said looking at him. "But know I know what they are all talking about and its a pain." he said sighing

Yu tilts his head and shrugs his shoulders, "well... I am here for you if you need to rest," he smiles a little. "But still... I wonder why a time effects all the vampires.. it's kind of strange." He sighs and rests his head on Mika's chest, "you do know I wasn't upset with you... I think it has something to do with losing our family that I don't really like thinking about ... death," he sighs.

"Why don't you think about death I think about it all the time. I think it's because of loosing our family. I wonder what will happen to everyone you know." he said looking at YU and held him close as he closed his eyes

Yu looks at Mika and nudges him with a pout, shaking his head as he sighs a little, curling up slightly as he felt Mika hold onto him. Yu then rests his head on Mika's chest, slowly closes his eyes to continue sleeping.

Mika held him close and closed his eyes. "Thank you so much." he said looking at him then sighed "I'm sorry and I know you are being lazy today and I am happy about that as well. I did laundry and I am happy that I have you with me." he said

Yu slowly looks at Mika and smiles a little. He tilts his head as he perks up a little, "wait so you did the laundry for me? I just wanted to take a nap before helping with chores that Aoi might have," he pokes Mika's nose. Yu slowly nods his head, "I am glad your happy," he smiles a little.

"Its all done. I did it all and I am not sure how I did it, but I did." he said smiling. "I don't think I have ever done this much stuff before. Its so weird and I am so glad that I am in this time to see new things." he said smiling

Yu looks at Mika and smiles, "well I am glad you were able to but just make sure you don't overwork yourself," he sighs a little. He laughs a little, "well I am sure you can get a lot of stuff done before the time your body wants to shut down." Yu nods his head, "yeah I am so glad we came here as well," he smiles.

"I am sorry that I make you uncomfortable sometimes. Nina by talking about death. I've just seen too much of it in my life. I really am trying to stay positive for you though. I know you always liked positivity. Or tried I'm pretty sure I was a positive one when we were kids." He said

Yu looks at Mika and sighs, shaking his head, "n-no it's okay." He slowly nods his head, "yeah... I have seen plenty of it too. But how it effected me the most.. was seeing our family dead in front of our very faces," he sighs. Yu looks at Mika and smiles, "well... it can't always be about positive things... unfortunately," he stretches out his arms and lets out a yawn.

"I know I see them too and I know what the last thing you seeing about me before stabbing me." he said looking at him. "Look at me now wanted by vampires and humans. So compared to me you don't have much you need to worry about." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. Then closed his eyes "Thanks for everything." he said

Yu sighs and rubs the back of his head, "I really hope... if we continue this timeline we can prevent their deaths and even prevent you from getting turned into a half vampire," he smiles. He sighs and rubs the back of his head as he looks at Mika, smiling a little as he rests his head back on Mika's chest.