~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

"But if you don't.. you will die and I WILL NOT forgive you if you leave me after it took so long to reunite with you," Yu lowers his head a little. He blushes a little and looks to the side, shaking his head, "I am fine, I just.. don't want to see you die in front of me when your in need of blood." Yu watched as Mika was trying to get away, holding him closer, "n-no you got to do this. Just please... hurry up." Yu gasps and jolts upward, feeling Mika's teeth sink into his neck and bites his bottom lip, rubbing Mika's head with a smile. Yu looks as Mika was crying, watching his eye color changing but then blinks when Mika kisses him, tasting a little of his blood. Yu looks at Mika and smiles, hugging Mika tightly and rests his head on Mika's shoulder, "s-so does this mean.. I am your blood supply," Yu looks at Mika while blushing, still in a haze when Mika kissed him.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

"You can be if you want I was talking that if I start killing people for no reason stop me I don't want to be more of a monster than I am." Mika said and hugged Yu. "Now you need not to move I took as much blood as I dared to take without hurting you more." Mika just held Yu and sighed. "I have been fighting being a monster for so long and I can't believe you fished it off. Turned monster by the one I cared about." Mika said sighing. "I don't know where elseI I would get my blood from. I'll go as long as I can without it so you don't die," Mika said and bit his lip. "If you need to control my intake we can use vile's like my sire used." He said looking at him. "I'm sorry but I don't have a choice i don't know if I can drink from anyone else in this time period." Mika said closing his eyes he held you.

"Yu I am scared of the future, but I feel that with you here everything will get better for us." he whispered "I don't like this time I really don't in our time I could hold out for a day in my sires blood there is just so much temptation and I know there are vampires who live in this time as well so how do they stay sane." He whispered not wanting to leave Yu or have him leave his side. "Yu there is something I need to tell you while I am still me....." Mika said. Mika then shook his head not wanting Yu to hate him right after he became like this. "You know what never mind."

Aoi was downstairs and turned on the TV to watch it and set on the couch hoping they both would be ok.

Yu looks at Mika and blinks, "oh, right, I will help with that as well," he slowly nods his head slowly as he hugs Mika. He looks at Mika and slowly nods his head, so... should I just sleep and recover," he rubs the back of his head. Yu looks at Mika and sighs, "I just didn't want to see you leave me behind in this world okay, gees," he grumbles and crosses his arms. "The only ones from our world that got here are you, me, Ferid and Crowley." Yu looks to the side and lowers his head slowly, "that smell of blood on the couch, was that your last supply of blood that you had?" Yu shakes his head and smiles, "don't worry, I will keep you a good blood supply so you can stay with me," he holds onto Mika. Yu sighs a bit and shakes his head, "don't worry, we will be fine here until we find out how to get out of here. I am not sure how or when but sometime we will get out of here to close off all your temptations and have you after... only my blood." Yu tilts his head s he looks at Mika, shaking his head, "what? Your still you... nothing has changed about you in my mind. Your still my brother no matter if your human, half vampire or now fully vampire," Yu smiles. Yu pouts a little and then pins Mika to the floor, "hey don't just mention it and not tell me, you got me curious. Your going to tell me right now," Yu pouts a little.

"Yeah my last blood broke when we were playing around." He said sighing closing his eyes he takes in a deep breath. "You can sleep if you are sleepy but I would drink some water first. You will be really thirsty soon." he said. "Damn my body hates me right now I was at my last strand of life I guess." bitting his lip he licked Yu's neck again. "Yu, I love you and not like a brother or a friend. I'm going to get this out and if you hate me you hate me. I love you like something else you make my body feels like Its coming back to life when I am around you." he whispered. "What happens if we can't get back and we have to live through everyone dying what if you keep aging?" He whispered. "I will want to die beside you." he whispered. Laying out his feelings not knowing when they would fade

Yu blinks a bit and sighs a little as he looks to the side, rubbing the back of his head, "so that is why you seem nervous. Make sure you go drink some water. I should... probably drink water to keep hydrated." He blushes a little as Mika licks his neck and blinks a little, "so wait.. you love me more like a lover than a sibling," he blushes a little. Yu gets off the floor and rubs his neck as he sits on the bed, "we will figure it out Mika, don't worry," he lays back down on the bed and looks at Mika, "don't worry, everything will work out in the end," he smiles softly.

Mika looked at Yu in the eyes. "Yes I don't know when it started, but I love you more that a brother or sister I want you to be mine and only mine." he whispered rubbing his head and getting up off the floor. "I hope it works out Yu I really do." He said knowing that Yu might not feel the same way about him and it was alright. "Why don't we go downstairs and get you something to drink and I'll try eating that stake again before I attacked you when you came up to help me." Mika said

Yu looks at Mika and smiles, rubbing the back of his head and blushes, unsure how to react with the sudden news. He shakes his head slowly from his daze and nods his head, "I am sure it will. I can be very convincing.. I mean I did make you eat some rare steak after all." He looks to the side while blushing, stretching on the bed and then looks towards Mika. "Y...Yeah I am sure Aoi is worried about you," he gets off the bed and lowers his head, "Mika.. I kind of told Aoi.. a little more about us. I just.. feel like he had the right to know since he was so worried about you."

"What did you tell him about us?" Mika asked as he held his hand out to Yu and picked up the stake off the floor. "You were just trying to help, you had no idea how bad I was suffering." He said sighing. "Wanting blood is the worst feeling its like you are thirsty and you can't get enough water to drink." Mika said looking at Yu and closed his eyes. "I don't know what to do Yu, Part of me is scared and the other doesn't give a damn about anything. I scare myself and It sucks."

Yu groans a little and rubs his head, "uh... I told him about you being a half vampire and how you didn't want to become full vampire by drinking blood from a human," he rubs his head his head. He looks at the box with the steak in it, sighing with relief when it was still in the box, even if the box was open, holding onto Mika's hand. Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little, "that does sound pretty bad. It must have been really hard for you," he rubs his neck. Yu shakes his head, "don't worry Mika, I will take care of you it's my job... as," he blushes, "....as your future boyfriend," he smiles while he blushes, leading Mika downstairs.

Mika sighed. "Unless one of the humans throw the curse to try to kill me now I don't have a reason to go back to the vampire.." Mika said looking at Yu and sighed. "Damn Now I am gonna have someone else who hates me because of what I am." Mika said and blushed when he held his hand. "Trust me is the worst pain you can feel and yet I didn't want to be hatted any more than I away did vampires killed our family and I felt like becoming one I was betraying them and there memories." Mika whispered. "Wait what? Boy friend so you think of me the same way? Yu I wish I could take care of you how I want, but all I'm good for right now is fighting." he said as they started to walk down the stairs. Mika was still carring the boxed stake with him. "I guess I can try to eat it again where ever." He whispered

Yu looks at Mika and shakes his head, "Aoi seemed pretty understanding about it even if he didn't completely understand what I was talking about," he laughs a little. "But I don't think you need to worry about Aoi, he didn't say anything about kicking us out or anything so." He shakes his head slowly, "Mika.. your a different vampire than them. I will make sure of it, I promise I won't let you become like the ones that killed our family." Yu blushes and slowly nods his head with a smile, rubbing the back of his head, "it's not like we are really brothers so," he went down the stairs. Yu nods his head, "yeah I hope it is too your liking."

Mika looked a Yu. "How can you be sure I'm a different kind. What if all it took was for me to become a full vampire for me to turn into them?" Mike asked. "Yeah I would love to be your boyfriend." Mika said

" So is Mika feeling better?" Aoi asked watching TV. "Looks like a storm is heading this way." He said

Yu looks at Mika and shrugs his shoulders, "because you don't want to harm anyone while other vampires wouldn't care who they harm to get what they want. Just try not to worry about it so much or your going to get yourself stressed." Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, "so.. what should we do first since we ... are a couple?" Yu looks at Aoi and nods his head, "yeah he is much better than he was." Yu walks over to where Aoi was and looks at the tv, tilting his head, "you use this to know what the weather will be like?"

Aoi smiled. "Well kind of there are people who watch the satellites and tell us on the TV what its going to do. I am guessing that is something you don't have." He said smiling

"I don't want to harm others, but when you get so thirsty anything can happen." Mika said opening the stake and trying to eat it. "Well this taste better. now that I am not starving." He said looking at the stake and ate more of it.

Yu tilts his head and looks at the tv, shaking his head, "yeah.. well we didn't really have this kind of entertainment where we are from," he laughs a little. Yu looks at Mika and shakes his head, "well I am make sure I am always near you so... you can have a drink," he rubs the back of his head. He watches Mika eat the steak and smiles a little, "see I knew you would like something like that. You were... just too distracted with thirst and too many people around."

"Yeah I wonder why we don't eat stuff like this where we are from huh." he said looking at him.

Aoi looked up at him. "So I am guessing you forced him to drink from you?" He asked looking at him. "I don't know if this will help of you are drinking human blood now, or that I believe in that crap, but we have a blood bank where people donate there blood to help save lives if you are interested I could try to see bout getting you some blood I have people who owe me."

Mika looked at Aoi and back at Yu, "People do that?" He asked then bit his lip. "No I can't do that I don't even want to drink anyone's blood." He said looking down and sighing.

Yu shrugs his shoulders, "I am not really sure but at least it's possible for you to be able to eat as well." Yu looks at Aoi and blushes a little, laughing a little as he rubs his neck, "a-ah you noticed that huh," he looks to the side. He blinks as he looks at Aoi, "what do ... people do with that blood donation? I mean.. isn't that for like people that need it. Well.. it's not like Mika doesn't need it, like now he is going to really need blood." He looks over at Mika, wondering what he thought of blood donations. Yu looks at Aoi, "I think he... has his thirst hooked on mine so is there a way I can keep my blood supply full for Mika without really.. uh losing it all?"

"I haven't noticed anything I just heard you say that you can gave him what he needs to save the thirst." Aoi said and looking over to them and saw Mika's eyes. "Hey Mika your eyes are red is that normal?"

Mika looked away from them not sure what to do or say.

"I really don't know Maybe limit how much he drinks or I guess draw some of your blood out for him. I don't know how vampires work hell up until a little bit ago I thought they were just something on TV and movies." Aoi said sighing and looked at him. "There are thinks you can eat to make your blood come back faster i just don't know what. I do have a question tho what did you do in your free time in your world?" He asked

Yu looks at Aoi, "oh, r-right," he rubs the back of his head and sticks out his tongue, laughing a little. He looks over at Mika and then at Aoi, "well they change when he... drank my blood and became a true full vampire." Yu looks at Aoi, "well I need to know what those ways are so I can help Mika from withdrawing from blood.. to become something he despises, a rampaging vampire that harms innocence." Yu looks at Aoi and rubs his chin, shaking his head, "uh... you might not believe us we tell you but yet you don't believe in the whole vampire thing so.. uh we fight for survival and get rid of enemies."

"That fun?" he said shaking his head. "I don't understand your world." Aoi got up and walked over to a computer and turned it on. "Give me a second I have to boot this thing up and I can look to see what you need to eat and drink to keep him from going crazy."

"Yu If I do become like one of those vampires I need you to kill me. I don't want to hurt or kill humans that don't deserve it." He said looking at him. "I would try to kill myself if that happens as well Yu." He said looking at him.

Aoi pulled up the internet and started to google it. "Looks like you should eat fruit, vegetable, tofu, seafood, turkey and whole grains. Looks like that helps with blood and stuff." He said looking at him. "What else would you like to know about.

Yu shrugs his shoulders, "well I am sure you can tell by now, but we don't have what you guys have. You would think in the future.. there would be more stuff to do... but sadly.. our future is a bad one," he sighs a bit. Yu tilts his head and looks at Aoi, slowly nods his head slowly. Yu perks his head up as he looks at Mika, shaking his head slowly, "n-no Mika, I promise to do what I can to keep you from hurting anyone. Your such a let down sometimes.. trust me.. gees," he pouts a little. He hovers over Aoi and looks at the computer but also what he was looking at. He slowly nods his head, "oh.. so if I eat all of this stuff... it will help with my blood?" Yu rubs his chin and then shakes his head, "that is all the information I needed to know. What about you Mika?"

Mika rolled his eyes. "I don't know what you want me to do or say I trust you Yu. I just don't trust myself any more. What do you mean about me?" Mika asked as he walked over to Yu and sighing.

"I can try to look up stuff about vampires if you want, but the issue is there are so may different type of vampires that I won't even know what I am looking for." he said. "I don't even know what type of vampire you are." He said looking at him.

Mika got up after finishing eating and walked over to Yu not sure what to do. "I think I have a good idea about vampires so don't worry about it." he said

"And you said in the future your not from another world are you?" Aoi said looking at Yu.

Mika looked at Yu. "Nothing on that list will help me out but it would be better if we control how much blood I have a day if possible." he said

Yu sighs a little and shakes his head, "Mika...I think I know how to help so stop worrying," he pouts a little. Yu looks at Aoi and then looks at the computer, shaking his head, "I think we need to worry about that, he is just a typical vampire but he isn't going to be like the other ones that are bad. I am not going... to kill Mika," he grumbles a little. Yu blinks as he looks at Aoi, sighing and slowly nods his head, "yeah... we are not from here, that is why we don't know about a lot of stuff from this location." Yu looks over at Mika, "hey... how do you know? It might work," he pouts slightly, "I am going to give it a try anyway," he crosses his arms, "I need to know how to keep my blood.. at a good amount."

"Well my sire got tube." Mika showed him the size by holding his hand out. "Its not two big and I could drink one once again and it would be alright for me to get by. At least without dying the issue is I'm out of tubes because they all broke." He said thinking about it. "The only issue with that is the more hurt I am then I will need more blood." He said thinking about it. "Tho I am not really sure about anyone trying to kill me in this time. Unless we run into the two that came back with us Since I betrayed them going after to save you I am now there enemy." Mika said sighing and faced palmed. "Did think of that this is great not only will the humans try to kill me when I get back I'll have the vampires after me. And before you say you can talk it out with the humans do you think they all will have your point of view?" Mika asked looking at him.

"Sounds like a hard life the both of you lead. Feel free to stay here as long as you want. As long you help around the house and don't kill me in my sleep I am good for you to stay him. Still trying to wrap my head around vampires tho so you will have to give this old man time to adjust to that idea." he said

Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head as he looks at the tube, "and how long could you last on a single tube?" Yu shakes his head, "I am sure they sell tubes here if you really want to limit your blood intact... though.. I kind of want you to drink from the source," he sticks his tongue out a little. Yu looks around, "uh... here? I seriously doubt you need to worry about.. unless your worried about Ferid and Crowley in that whole injured thing." Yu groans, "if they come after us, then we can fight them together. With a team like us, there is no need to fear." Yu looks at Mika and lowers his head, shaking his head, "Mika... I am only one person. I can only do so much on my own," he crosses his arms. Yu looks at Aoi and nods his head, "yeah... it's a very harsh life back in our home area but we make it by." Yu blinks a bit and shakes his head, "Mika will not do anything like that, I mean.. he doesn't want to kill anyone and I know I don't want to kill you so I don't think you need to worry about that." Yu looks at Aoi and nods his head, "yeah, I understand it's a lot for you to take in."