Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba nods his head, "yeah... eventually he will open up, it just takes some time, depending on what he went through before." He shrugs his shoulders, "I guess we will find out and yeah, let's get going," he smiles as he gets off the ground, holding onto Yuki.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Yeah lets do it and lets go." he said looking at him and then looking at him then kissed his cheek and looked at him and yawned. "So let do this." he said smiling and looking at him kissing his cheek. "lets go." he said smiling

Shiba laughs a little and nods his head as he holds onto Yuki, turning him to face him and rests Yuki's head on his chest, "alright, let's get going," he holds onto Zero's hand.

Shiba nods his head with a smile and then was downstairs with Zero as he holds onto Yuki, using his hand to open the door to leave the house, "at least we will be able to see what he likes with the stuff he points out," he smiles.

"So... where should we go first Yuki," Shiba looks at Yuki with a smile, having him look around to see which sights he would be interested in.

Zero smiled as he took them to the stores to see what Yuki liked.

Once in the stores he looked around wondering what he wanted to do next Yuki looked around and found a deep blue that he liked so Yuki pointed to it and a phoenix that he really liked as well.

"Well we found two things he liked." he said smiling

Shiba follows Zero around while holding Yuki, wondering if he will find anything that he liked. When Yuki pointed out a couple of things he wanted, he smiles and nods his head as he looks at Zero, "yeah looks like it," he looks down at Yuki, "do you see anything else?"

Shiba smiles a little as he rubs Yuki's head, "we just want to see you happy and get the stuff that you want. And remember, we don't want anything in return... just your happiness is what we want, so I guess in a way, we do want something," he laughs a little.

Yuki nodded happy about everything that was going on." he said looking at him and wondering what to do next or what he liked he nodded and wondered what to do next and he really liked it as well. He was so happy about everything that they were doing.

Shiba looks at all the stuff Yuki wanted and smiles, "well, looks like he has a lot of things he likes," he laughs a little as he rubs Yuki's head.

"I am glad that he has so many things that he likes. At least we have a place to start and I know where to start as well." he said smiling and looked at him then wondered where to start with this kid.

Yuki looked at the both of them and closed his eyes wondering what to do next.

Shiba smiles a little as he rubs Yuki's head, nodding his head, "yeah I am glad he gets to finally be happy. It ... didn't seem like he was too happy before .. since it's the reason why he doesn't express himself and talk," he rests his chin gently on Yuki's head, smiling a little.

"I'm sure it'll take time for him to open up and start to speak to us....I don't know how long it'll take but we're just going to have to be patient in the meantime... They might I've done something to him to make him think that every time he speaks something bad's going to happen or something like that." He said as he bought everything Yuki picked out

Shiba pouts a little and sighs a little, slowly nodding his head, "yeah ... I suppose that is true," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head and shakes his head, "well... I hope those people get what the deserve," he pouts a little.

"I know they will." he said looking at the boy and smiling at him as YUki looked confused by why they were getting him what he wanted. Yuki smelled the air smelling something good and then his stomach growled. Yuki held on to his stomach as if to tell it to stop.

Shiba smiles a little, "well.. I just hope all the stuff we are doing is helping in some way." He blinks as he heard Yuki's stomach growling and laughs softly as he gives Yuki's belly a soft poke, "aw... is someone a little hungry," he smiles.

Yuki shook his head no as if he was going to get in trouble if her stomach making loud noise.

"It doesn't matter if you're hungry will feed you. Remember you have a new life here a better life." He said smiling. "What do you think we should take him to get some food."

Shiba sighs when Yuki wasn't honest with him. He didn't want Yuki to deny himself that he wasn't hungry. He then looks at Zeror and nods his head with a smile, "yeah, we should that. I am sure he won't mind either," hhe laughs a little.

"Alright we are going to go out and you can get what ever you want alright....How bout we go to the place that is going to do our wedding again I really do love there food its homey and good." he said smiling looking at him

Yuki looked around wondering what to do next.

Shiba smiles as he looks at Zero, rubbing Yuki's head as he nods his head, "yeah that sounds like a good idea. They really did have amazing food," he says as he looks at Yuki, "but... do they have food for kids," he looks at Zero and tilts his head.

Shiba rubs his chin and slowly nods his head with a smile, "alright, then let's get going and put some food into Yuki's belly," he slightly and gently pats Yuki's belly and laughs a little.