Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba laughs a little and pats the boy's head, "something tells me he didn't like it since he bit his lip. Uh... how about Yuki," he looks at the boy and smiles, thinking Yuki was a cute little name for him.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba smiles and rubs Yuki's head, "well I am glad we found a name you liked so fast," he looks up at Zero, "now... all we got to do is help you be a little more vocal," he laughs a little.

Shiba smiles a little as he rubs Yuki's head as he hugs him, "there is no need to be scared alright? Just remember, we did save you from what happened... and we would dare to make you unhappy," he kisses the top of Yuki's head.

Yuki looked at him and blush. This was the most anybody has ever shown that they cared for him and honestly he didn't know how to deal with it hey love the feeling, put still had no idea.

"You know you look cute with that confused look on your face." He said

Shiba looks at Zero and laughs a little as he rubs the boy's head, "so... would you like a tour and see all the new sights? Don't think you got to see any yet."

Yuki nodded wanted to know about where he was and what to do next. He really wanted to see the new place because it was new and he didn't know where he was.

Zero smiled and looked at him and kissed his head

Shiba smiles and rubs Yuki's head, looking at Zero, "so where should we show him first," he tilts his head as he slowly gets up from the floor, holding Yuki's hand.

Shiba rubs his chin as he looks down at Yuki and smiles, "well.. kids pretty much like anywhere that isn't boring so I am sure he will like to go pretty much anywhere. It depends what places there are down here. I only saw a few sites myself."

Shiba rubs his chin as he was thinking as he looks down at Yuki, smiling a little, "how about.. are their any toy stores? I am sure he would like a place like that since he seems to like stuffed animals," he rubs Yuki's head.

Shiba tilts his head as he looks at Zero, "how... are they different from the above world," he rubs the back of his head, blinking a little, "is it at least safe to go to," he laughs a little.

"Maybe.......Its more of toys for adults a little bit, but there is a kid store in there somewhere I just don't know what to think about it or where it it....Give me just a second and I'll find out." he said thinking about it.

Shiba tilts his head and blushes a little as he looks at Zero, "you... mean that kind of adult toys?" He looks at Zero and rubs his chin, "well... hopefully there is a kid store here too...," he rubs the back of his head.

"There is a kid thing on the street corner I think." He said looking at him then sighing and thought about it. "Other that that they have stuff...like chains and whips....that I don't really want to take him too because he might be scared." he said

Yuki looked as shivered and the mention of chain and whips.

Shiba tilts his head as he rubs his chin, "do they really not have any kid places here? Maybe they never thought kids would be down here or something." He blinks as he could feel Yuki shivering as he looks at Zero, "yeah... I don't think he wants to go there. I can feel him shaking about it," he sighs as he crouches down to Yuki's level, "don't worry, we are not going to that place so don't be scared," he smiles.

"Yeah most of the times kids don't come down here and rarely are the born too so there might be a few things, but not much." he said thinking about it. "I might know someone that can travel between worlds and can bring us some things from the other world." he said

Shiba looks at Yuki as he tries to think before looking at Zero, slowly nods his head, "well that sounds like a good idea," he smiles. "I just.. don't want to scare him here as well. He is finally starting to slowly open up, even though he has yet to talk really," he laughs a little.

"I don't want to scare him either.... It would be a pity to really scare him....anyway keep hugging him and I will call in some favors.... I'll see if I can get some toys down here for him... It would help if I knew what he likes how old did you say you think he was?" He asked thinking about it wondering exactly what to ask to bring down for Yuki

"Well I figured as much," Shiba pouts a little as he slightly nudges Zero and laughs a little. He slowly nods his head and smiles, "alright." He looks down at Shiba, "well.. he just seems to like toys so I think he will like anything really." He rubs his chin, "hm... probably pre-teen years," he looks up at Zero. Shiba looks at Yuki and then Zero, "the way he reacts to things, I can kind of tell that plush toy you gave him was basically his first toy, just by how he responded to it," he rubs Yuki's head.

Yuki looked to the both of them not saying anything and hugged his stuffed animal. Yuki didn't know how old he was did it matter,? He was so confused

"Alright I'll see about getting borad games and video games." He said thinking about it wondering what to do next as he texted a few people

Shiba looks down at Yuki and smiles, rubbing his head as he nods his head, "yeah I am sure he will like the video games more though," he laughs a little.