Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"WE can ask him when he wakes up when ever that will be. I have no idea because he might be sleeping for all I know." he said looking at him then thought about it not really sure but he was going to try when he woke up.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba laughs a little and looks at the boy, "he must have been pretty tired," he rests his head on Zero's arm as his hands went through the boy's hair while looking down at him.

Shiba smiles and nods his head, "yeah I am sure he is happy he has a place to live and good food to eat," he rubs the boy's head with a smile. He looks at Zero, "yeah since your the one that took him into our home. I am sure people will think twice from harming him down here," he rubs the back of his head.

Shiba tilts his head and laughs a little, "well sounds like hell is a big softie for kids," he smiles and nods his head, glad to hear demons love kids. He watches the boy and rubs his head, trying to calm him down while he slept.

"yeah but if you ever go back up don't tell anybody that... It's not something we like to get around." He said looking at him. "Hell sees kids one of two ways. One there they can be easily corrupted to do our bidding... When they get older but they also have not committed any crimes and two .... Is less popular opinion that some people on Earth think that they are a gift from the heavens..... When most kids come from hell.." he said

Shiba tilts his head and then slowly nods his head, "okay I won't tell anyone.. it's not like I can really tell anyone anyway since a good amount of people think I am dead other than my family," he looks at Zero. Shiba tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "hm... things are sure interesting...I never learned about any of these things...," he rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah that is because most of the time demon's don't want anyone on the out side or in the upper world to know about it. They could use it against us if you know what I mean." he said as he looked at the boy who was now sitting up looking scared about what was going on.

Shiba tilts his head and nods his head, "oh I see what you mean. Well I don't plan on telling anyone so don't worry," he smiles a little. He looks at the boy, "oh, your awake now," he smiles a little, "did you enjoy your sleep? You sure crash hard," he laughs a little.

"Well that is good." he said as he turned to look at the boy.

The boy looked around scared not sure what to do next or how to even do it. He looked like he wanted to run, but didn't know where.

"You are on Shiba." he whispered and moced out of the way.

Shiba looks at Zero and pouts a little, "can't even attempt anything? What kind of father are you," he nudges Zero and laughs a little as he looks at the boy, "it's okay, your safe here. There is no reason to be scared."

Zero looked at him. "You know I said I am no good at talking to kids just yet." he said looking at him and sighing not sure what to do next.

The look looked at him and then sighed not sure what to do next he was scared not sure what to do next. he looked like he wanted to run, but started to calm down as well.

Shiba laughs a little as he nudges Zero, "yeah yeah, I know," he sticks his tongue out a little. He looks at the boy and smiles when he saw how the child was calming down, "so.. do you want to have a look around your new home," he tilts his head.

The boy open his mouth like he was going to speak, but the closed his mouth. he knew it was forbidden to speak to anyone even if it was his own family and if you did talk to anybody he would get severely punished. The boy I was scared and traumatized he shrugged his shoulders as if it was up to them.

"They really did a number on this kid didnt they." He said sighing

Shiba looks at Zero and then the boy, sighing a little. He leans closer to the boy, "I am ... not sure what happened to you..., but your safe now. We won't let anyone hurt you ever again. Besides... kids here are greatly treated with praise so your safe okay? So whatever happened to you, just push it away and enjoy your new way of living."

The boy opened his mouth then closed it once again he was so scared he was actually starting to shake you really didn't know this place he didn't know these people hell he didn't even know what the hell is going on. the boy wanted somebody to explain everything to him but he just didn't want to talk just yet he was scared to.

Shiba sighs a little as he looks at Zero, "those people... really did a number on him huh it seems like," he rubs thhe back of his head. "I am not really sure how to convince him, he is probably the most quietest kid I have encountered, but I suppose he does have a very good reason."

Zero looked at the boy and try to think a boy to make him happy he left for a few minutes and then came back with a stuffed animal he didn't know if the boy would actually like it or not but he gave the stuffed animal to the boy.

The boy's eyes lit up like it was Christmas he has never been given anything before. You are hesitant taking the creature but after zero set it down next to him he grabbed it and hugged it

Shiba looks at Zero and tilts his head as he wondered were he was going but then came back with stuffed animal. He watched as the boy lit up so suddenly and hugged it, smiling, "well looks like he is happy," he then rubs the boy's head.

"I mean that is understandable. We... don't really know all that he has endured but by the way he is reacting to not talking. I am guessing the house he was in... wasn't a real good one," he sighs and shakes his head, couldn't understand why people where like this way to kids.

"yeah I am guessing that it was really bad." He said looking at him and then sighed not sure what to do... I will try as much as I can to help him out but I have no idea what to do." He said looking at him.

Shiba sighs and shakes his head, ashamed of people that do this to children. He looks at Zero and then the boy, smiling a little, "I think you already did help him. I wouldn't be surprised if that was his first toy either," he crosses his arms.

"probably is his hers toy. I thought he could use something to cuddle I guess I guessed right. That doesn't normally happen on the first try." He said as he watched the boy cuddling the stuffed animal