Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Yuki nodded and went to eat some more of the food he was so happy about it and was so happy about everything. He said some more thing. "Yummy." He said and looked at them then blushed as he took another bit being a little scared

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba watches Yuki as he was enjoying the dessert and smiles a little. When he heard Yuki speak again, he decided not to make a big deal of it this time to get Yuki paranoid, rubbing Yuki's head, "we are glad you are enjoying it."

Yuki nodded and looked at the food wondering if he could take another bit and he did so half expecting his hand to be hit, but it wasn't and he stopped eating when he was half way done and rubbed his stomach happy.

Zero started to eat as he was having fun looking at Yuki as he was eating and soon got full himself

Shiba smiles as he watched Yuki enjoy the dessert. He laughs a little when Yuki was done and eat some of the dessert as well. Within a few bites, he was finally full.

Zero smiled. "I am glad that you are having fun eating that is good." he said smiling and looked at him.

Yuki gave him a smile an shook his having fun eating and looked at him wondering what he should do next he really liked what was going on with him now.

Shiba smiles at Yuki and then looks at Zero, "so do you think he can handle more places to go? Or maybe Yuki is starting to get tired? He doesn't look tired to me but before long, I am sure he will start to get sleepy from all the food he ate," he laughs a little.

"I am not sure we might not want to push it any more than we already did, but its up to you if we go out some more or not." he said looking at him and then took a deep breath with a smile on his face

Yuki was starting to get tired and looked around the room

Shiba rubs his chin, not sure if they should do anything else. He looks at Yuki and smiles, "well I guess that answers that questions. Looks like he is getting tired," he then stands up and picks up Yuki, "rest your head on my chest while we go back to the house," he rubs Yuki's head.

Yuki freaked out slightly when he was picked up, but soon relax and lean his head down then close his eyes.

Zero paid for all the food that they had eaten and thanked everyone that had cooked for him before leaving a big tip and leaving.

Yuki was hoping that this wasn't a dream and that when he woke up the next day he'd still be here.

Shiba rubs the back of Yuki's head with a smile and presses himself on Zero, "...teleport," he closes his eyes and then teleports back to Zero's home.

Yuki blinked and looked around a little scared not sure what he was going to do next.

"Wow never thought of you doing that." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek when he saw that they were home

Shiba laughs a little, "well Yuki is tired so I wanted to go home right away," he smiles and then goes to the bed, laying Yuki down.

"That is true." He said

Yuki looked at them and closed his eyes he was so tired and really wanted this dream never to end.

While Yuki was sleeping Zero went into the room across the hall that they were making for him and went to see how the set up was going in there.

Soon Zero came back into the room with a smile on his face. "I am happy to let you know his room is ready. We are just making sure its drying now before we put him in there." he said smiling

Yuki was sleeping soundly for the first time happy

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles a little as he nods his head, "that is good, I am sure he will like it in there when he is able too."

Shiba rubs his chin as he looks at the room and then Zero, "hm... I don't want to risk scaring him so we will wait until he actually wakes up."

Zero nodded. "You're right if he wakes up in the room alone.... Am I get really scared and no telling what he will do.... I just hope he likes it I took the time to put everything he likes on it. If you want to go over there and look at it I will watch Yuki for now." He said

Shiba smiles as he kisses Zero's cheek, "I am sure once he sees all the stuff he picked out in the room he will like his new room," he then goes to check out Yuki's room.

Zero smiled and looked back down at Yuki his room was blue with wolves and a Phoenix on the walls. Looks like they had both been drawn by professionals there is also some knickknacks around the room that he pointed out or looked at and showed any interest in.

Shiba looks around the room and smiles as he then walks over to Zero, "I think Zero will like his room. It's very nice," he leans over and kisses Zero's cheek.