Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Yuki and smiles a little, "I wonder.. if he even had a room to be in," he sighs and yawns, stretches, "I think I am going to bed. It's been a pretty long day," he lays down on the bed.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba nods his head as he curls up on the bed, slowly falling asleep. He pulls the blanket over his head and continues to sleep.

Zero smiled and actually went to sleep in the chair he didn't want to wake up the other two or scare Yuki by being next to him when he awoke.

The next morning Yuki woke up and looked around not sure where he was because he thought that he had a vivid dream yesterday, but it turns out everything was real.

Shiba continues sleeping until morning time. He slowly wakes up and looks at Yuki, "morning Yuki, do you want some breakfast," he smiles as he stretches.

Shiba tilts his head slowly and rubs his chin, "hm... you seem... hesitate. If your not hungry, you don't need to force yourself. We can have breakfast when your ready. Personally, I am not really a morning eating person," he rubs the back of his head.

Yuki nodded and pointed to his stomach which was full he really didn't want to eat but didn't know when he would be fed next.

Zero smiled and got the memo. "Don't worry Yuki when you are ready you will eat ok...I promise from now on you will have food whenever you want it alright." he said smiling

Yuki nodded

Shiba sighs a little. He could tell the people that Yuki was with were bad people. He really wish he could do something about those people but doubted the guys that used Yuki as a sacrificed weren't his caretakers, at least he hoped not. He shakes his head, "just let us know when your ready to eat," he smiled.

Yuki nodded and cuddled down into the bed again wondering if this will keep going into the future like this. He never wanted this to stop it felt so good and he loved it so much. Everything was right with the world at least it felt like that you know.

Shiba watches Yuki getting all cuddled up within the bed and smiles a little, rubbing Yuki's head down to his back as he looks at Zero, "surprised he is still full," he laughs a little.

"You never know about that." he said looking at him. "He might not of had much so he is still full you know. When you haven't ate anything for so long he might not get hungry because he hadn't ate in so long."

Shiba lowers his head and sighs, nodding his head, "yeah.. I feel so bad for him. I wish he knew... we are on his side and would never hurt him but.. unfortunately, stuff like that takes a bit to recover from."

"Well since we bet him, we have been there for him. I mean... we had him experience things he has probably never experience before," Shiba rubs the back of his head. "I just.. hope he realizes it soon," he pouts a little.

Shiba pouts and slowly nods his head, "yeah you have a point," he rubs the back of his head. "I just... hope he knows we are nothing like the people he was with."

Shiba smiles and nods his head slowly as he looks at Yuki, "I really hope so. I will do anything... to get him to trust us," he sighs a little and slightly pouts.

"Well I know one thing for sure, I can't wait for the day when he finally feels like he can trust us and be happy," Shiba smiles a little.

Shiba nods his head, "and in a way... he will get to know us better. Maybe that is why he hasn't open up as well, we are considered complete strangers to him somewhat," he rubs his chin.

"Yeah he might get to know us and then start to like us." he said looking at him and smiling as he kissed Shin's cheek and looked at the boy. "We could show Yuki to his room if you want." he said

Shiba smiles and then nods his head slowly, "yeah very true," he kisses Zero's cheek after he kiss his and then tilts his head, "you want to wake him up," he laughs a little.