Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"yeah I hope so as well. I will also try to have another one of those rings made. I never expected to have a family the way I do now You know." He said smiling. ''this boy also may not be as adventurous as we think. You never know."

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Zero and nods his head with a smile and then blushes, "maybe this ring...can be the engagement ring," he rubs the back of his head. He nods his head, "yeah I never imagined looking after a kid.. that would be considered to be adopted from us." Shiba tilts his head and shrugs, "hm.. well I guess we will find out."

"Yeah that Is what I was thinking about adopting him, but I don't know we will have to see what happened when he wakes up you know." he said sighing and shook his head not sure what he should do with the kid who was sleeping soundly on there bed and he looked happy

"I mean... he should be okay with us. We fed him and made sure he had something to drink as well. Surely he feels more loved than he did before," Shiba rubs the back of his neck. He watches the boy sleep and smiles, "besides.. he looks rather happy for being here with us, that must mean something," he looks at Zero.

"YEah I guess, but he will still be scared or at least I have a feeling he will be. I don't think he really knows what happened to him yet. So he is going to have to process that as well." he said smiling and kissed Shiba's head

"Well I guess we will just see. We don't know much about him so you never know how he will react." Shiba looks at the boy and rubs the back of his head, slowly nodding his head, "I can't believe a kid had to go though such a painful experience," he sighs as he rests his head on Zero's chest as he got his head kissed.

Zero nodded and looked at the boy and held him close wondering what he should do next. "I don't know what we need to do for this boy. I have never delt with a kid before do you know how to take care of kids?" he asked looking at Shiba he really had no idea.

Shiba nuzzles Zero while looking down at the boy. He slowly looked up at Zero and laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head as he thinks, "hm... well I suppose I do know a few things when it comes to kids. I mean... my cousin, just before I was offered as a sacrifice, just recently gave birth to a baby girl and she ask me a few times to babysit so.. I have some experience with children," he smiles.

"Alright well that is good I have no experience with kids. You are the youngest person I have been around in a long time." he said biting his lip and then took a deep breath wondering what he should do next. "Alright so how do we go about taking care of a kid?" he said looking at him

Shiba tilts his head and then laughs a little, "I am the youngest you have met? Your comparing... me to a child," he sticks his tongue out a little. Shiba looks at the boy and rubs his chin, "well... we just got to make sure he is comfortable and that's about it," he smiles.

"I am not saying you are I am just saying that you are the youngest person that I have met in a long time not that you are a child, but you would be in demon years just letting you know." he said as he smiled and kissed his cheek

Shiba laughs a little, "oh that is what you mean," he rubs the back of his head and sticks his tongue out. He looks at Zero and tilts his head, "so... am I still human or am I demon now since I been down here for a while now," he mentions confused.

"You are a dork you know that." he said looking at him then taking a deep breath and looked at him. "You are awesome and you are still a human you didn't want me to change you till after the wedding." he said looking at him. "Its gonna be a little painful as well.

Shiba looks at Zero as he laughs a little but then pouts a little, "no your a dork." He smiles and then slowly nods his head, "oh... right, I totally forgot. I think that whole experience you made me endure in front of the other demons," he pouts. "So... what do you have to do to make me a demon

"it's kind of like a vampire or in your legends at least that's actually how you make a demon and not a vampire. I take most of your blood out of your body and replace it with mine. That is how I make you a demon. The process of you accepting my blood can be painful." He said

Shiba looks at Zero confusingly and blinks a couple of times a little, "wait... how are you going to take out my blood and give me yours instead? You ... related this process to a vampire, does that mean your sucking out my blood? Well... that explains how your taking my blood out but how do replace it," he looks at Zero confusingly. "Do I... have to be awake during this process," he tilts his head.

"Well you kind of need to drink my blood so yes I said it can be painful not all the time, but after it starts I can send you to sleep." he said looking at him then kissed his cheek pulling him close and looking at the kid who was looking happy in his sleep. "I think this might be the first time he has slept on that bed because I know that face." he said.

Shiba looks at Zero and tilts his head, "your blood must... be very painful for it to hurt while drinking your blood. I guess that makes sense since your a demon." He slowly nods his head, "well.. I might be more pain resistant than I think I am," he rubs his chin. Shiba looks at the kid and smiles, "well... I am glad he is happy at least. It must be pretty hard on him," he sighs.

"it must have been pretty hard for him. I honestly hate to see any child get hurt I know the demons aren't supposed to be indifferent to everything, but I just think that kids shouldn't be hurt they should be raised in a nice environment where everybody loves them I mean I was raised as a demon and my parents love me. I mean sure they might have gave me tough love sometimes, but isn't that all parents?" He past and then looked at Shiba. "As far as my blood goes I don't know if it'll hurt you or not I know it can be painful and sometimes it's not. We never know if it's going to be painful and not until it happens."

Shiba looks at the boy and smiles with a slight sigh as he nods his head, "yeah... a kid shouldn't be raise in such a way," he shakes his head. He slowly nods his head, "yeah all parents have their methods on teaching their kids, not to say that the rougher methods are always ideal. I been around people that take very good care of their kids but if he came from the above world... seems like there are still those families around," he crosses his arms. Shiba slowly nods his head, "I guess.. that is true," he rubs the back of his head, wondering how painful this experience was going to be.

"Yeah well I know that if they show up in hell they will pay for it even demon's have a code of honor and that is we will not harm kids everyone else is fair game when they turn 18, but kids will be protected and cared for above all else." he said looking at him then sighed and shook his head not sure what else to do right now.

"Well...it's not like he did anything wrong. He was just one of those to get offered as a sacrifice. It's not like he could control what other people do to him. I mean ...it was the same for me," he sighs. Shiba looks at the boy and smiles, "he sure is pretty tired," he looks at Zero.

"I suppose... you do have a point," Shiba laughs a little as he scratches the back of his head. "Did ... I sleep this much when I first came here," he looks at Zero and tilts his head to the side. "Yeah but I probably thirsty due to blood loss," he scratches the back of his head.

"Yeah You did. Its hard when you are pulled through the seal. It can mess with some people and some don't take well. You were more or less passed out when I was taking care of you." he said looking at him and then kissed Shiba and shook his head. "Its up to the person tho." he said