Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at the child and sighs. He couldn't believe how the kid was still living when he died himself. He looks at Zero and picks up the kid, walking over to Zero and closes his eyes, ".... return."

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

The boy was crying as they were sucked into the ground.

Zero finished everyone off before going back down himself. "Damn it." he said as he got down and saw the boy covered in blood. He ran to the other room and soon came back and started to patch him up.

"No." the boy whispered scared

Shiba looks at the boy and rubs his head, "shh we are here to help you, not hurt you. Everything will be okay," he holds onto the boy as Zero was covering his wounds.

Shiba looks at the child and looks at Zero, biting his bottom lip, "... what should we do? He is still crying so much," he sighs a little as he holds the boy to his chest, rubbing his back.

Zero shrugged. "I guess just let him cry it out? Or we can get some food in him I mean hje looks like he is all skin and bones you know."

The little boy was shaking and crying it was hurting so bad and he didn't know what to do.

Shiba looks at the kid and then Zero, slowly nodding his head, "yeah that sounds like a good idea. Maybe.. he is starving," he sighs as he rubs the boy's head, holding onto him.

"Maybe you should go over and order some food I have no idea what kids like, but since he is now here now I am not sure if he will have any reactions to anything." he said sighing and looked at Shiba

"What should I order though," Shiba looks at Zero and tilts his head to the side. He looks at the boy and sighs a little. "Well... we will help him get over this... I feel so bad for him."

"I don't know what did you like when you were a kid? Maybe order something like that?" he asked looking at him as he finished doctoring the child up and hugged him and tried to sing to him.

The boy started to calm down but then sniffed with a few cries here and there

"Hm... well kids always like pizza or macaroni and cheese. I know use to go crazy over that when I was younger. I mean... I still am," he laughs a little. He rubs the boy's head, "it's alright, everything is fine now. You want something to eat," he smiles.

"Why don't you go make some pizza or order some pizza here and tell them not to use the hu meat at least not right now." He said hu meant human meat and he hoped that Shiba picked up on that.

The boy still in tears nodded then whispered. "What do I do to get food?" He asked in a horse voice and then coughed he hadn't ate or drank anything in at least a day because they wanted him to be the perfect bait."

"I rather order it since I am not sure if you have the stuff needed to make it. Besides it will probably be quicker that way. He looks at the boy and blinks a little, walking to the kitchen and gets a glass, filling it up with water and gives it to the boy, smiling, "your going to have some yummy pizza," he rubs the boy's head.

The boy looked at the water scared to take it. He didn't know what he had to do to get it.

Zero caught on fast and shook his head. "The water and food we offer if free you don't need to pay us back for it. Not at all." he said smiling.

The boy then nodded and took the water and drank all of it

Shiba looks at the boy and sighs, feeling bad that he was scared of the water. He looks at Zero and then shortly after seeing the boy drink all off the water up and smiles, rubbing the boy's head, "can you hold him while I order the pizza," he hands the boy to Zero.

Zero nodded and pulled the boy into his arms and just held him close and started to hum trying to calm the boy down and then closed his eyes trying to find out what he needed to do with the boy.

The boy closed his eyes sighing

Shiba grabs the phone, calling the local pizza place that he saw listed in the phone book. He looks over at the boy and sighs, feeling bad for him as he places a order for a large pizza and then hangs up. "It will be ready within half a hour," he smiles.

"That is good I am happy that it will be here soon. You will be able to eat soon and you don't have to do anything to get the food either its free just like the water was." he said smiling and kissed his cheek.

The boy nodded and closed his eyes wondering where he was.

Shiba looks at the boy and smiles a little, rubbing his head as he looks at Zero, "hey... since we don't really know his name and I imagine he is in too much shock to remember, but do you think we should name him," he tilts his head.

"I have no idea. Do you want to give him a temporary name?" he asked looking at him then kissed Shiba's cheek Then hummed again for the kid trying to calm him down and not really sure how to do it.

Shiba rubs his chin, "hm... well we should first see if he actually remembers his name before calling him another name... or it might confuse him."

"Maybe, but I don't know if he wants to do anything right now lets just let him calm down." he said looking at Shiba and just held then boy who was closing his eyes because he was starting to get tired and felt a little safe.

Shiba looks at the boy and smiles, "looks like he is finally calming himself down." He perks his head as he could hear the bell ringing, "it must be the pizza guy," he looks at Zero.

Zero smiled and looked at him as he gave Shiba his wallet. "They might not have me pay but go ahead and try to pay them anyway." He said looking at him when taking a deep breath as he gently Rock the boy back and forth.

Shiba looks at Zero and nods his head as smiles, "okay I will be right back with the pizza," he walks out of the room and then heads to the door, opening it. Coming back with the pizza, he gives Zero back his wallet, "yeah... he said he didn't want to take money from you," he rubs the back of his head as he sets the pizza down.