Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba washes himself and smiles a little, closing his eyes as he relaxes in the tub. He looks at Zero and kisses his cheek back, "just curious... did you ... like dominating me in front of your people," he pouts a little.

Shiba blushes and looks at Zero while pouting a little, "your so ... naughty," he laughs a little as he looks at his fingers, seeing they were getting wrinkly, "I think it's time to get out of the water," he looks at Zero.

Shiba looks at Zero and tilts his head and shrugs his shoulders, "I am not sure," he laughs a little as he was drying himself off, "how about you," he tilts his head.

Shiba blushes bright red and covers his face as he slightly pushes Zero, "such a perv," he pouts a little and laughs a little as he gets dressed and lays next to Zero.

Shiba tilts his head and blushes a little, "you .... really think I was into you just because your naughty." he pouts a little as he holds onto Zero, resting his head on Zero's chest.

Shiba laughs a little and shakes his head, "but... I was a virgin. If I WAS naughty, I would have been broken in before you even got to me." Shiba tilts his head, "uh... I am not sure," he rubs the back of his head. "Is... there anything you want to tell me," he looks at Zero.

"I can't think of anything to tell you and I am glad you were a virgin or we would of never met you know." he said smiling and looked at him. "Anything you want to tell about yourself?" he asked.

Shiba laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "I guess we both can't really think of anything then." He blushes a little, "wait... what do you mean? I had to be a virgin in order for us to meet," he looks at Zero while tilting his head.

"Yes that is what them killing you all about was. To give me a virgin so I would fill there wish, but since it back fired I got you. I am sorry that they did that to you tho. You don't even know how much I felt sorry for you, but I was drawn to you and I wanted to have you all of you." he said smiling and kissed Shiba's cheek.

Shiba blinks and blushes a little, lowering his head as he bites his bottom lip, "oh.. so that was why I was so... lucky," he pouts a little. He shakes his head, "well... at least I got to meet you," he smiles a little and rubs the back of his head. Shiba looks at Zero and blushes a little, "you... felt so strongly for someone like me? Even if you didn't know who I was," he smiles a little as he holds onto Zero.

"Yes that is why you were so luck so I am happy that it was you. Hey don't be too mad." he said smiling "I could tell the type of person you were and I was happy about that." he said smiling as he looked up to the ceiling and frowned. "Sooooooo I have a question. Would you mind if we adopted a kid a boy or girl I can't really tell you have a few minuets to decide." he said as he felt the pull of a summon. "I can't tell what sex the kid is." he said as he put his hand up above his head and made a circle appear and it was like a looking glass where everyone was in hoods and a crying little kid. "Up to you." He said the kid looked beaten and bruised

Shiba looks at Zero while blushing a little, nodding his head, "I am glad it was you as well," he smiles a little. He looks at Zero and tilts his head, "a question? What kind of question?" Shiba looks at Zero, "a.. kid? You want a kid? But.. you don't know their gender," he laughs a little as he looks at Zero confusingly. Shiba looks at the crying child and looks at them all badly wounded, "where... is this child anyway," he looks at Zero.

"it's not that u want it. It's more like using this spell is different than the one you were used in this one if I don't show up the kid will suffer for all time in the between world never to move on in life." He said

Shiba looks at the child and could only watch him cry. He never did like see someone cry. Shiba slowly clenches his fists and slowly looks at Zero, "... let's go help that poor kid. I can't stand to see them sad," he sighs softly.

"all right we can but I can't go yet... There has to be blood spilt on the summoning circle before I can go. I advise you look away if you can't stomach what's going to happen to have next and it's going to be pretty hard." Zero sighed as he watched a hooded figures drag the crying child 2 settlers circle. The next part zero had never seen anybody do before. They took knives and stabbed it in each of the kids hands as the kid was screaming they carved a demon symbol into the kids stomach. This is more than he had ever seen before and he just held Shiba as he watched the kids blood run out of the kids body and then the circle lit up. "It's showtime do you want to go with me Shiba?"

Shiba tilts his head, "oh... yeah I suppose that does make sense so we can get to the kid." He shakes his head, "I am fine. I can handle blood you goof ball," he rubs the back of his head. Shiba could see the kid and watches, blinking, "w...what is happening?" Shiba slowly looks at Zero, nodding his head, "yeah I will go with you," he rubs the back of his head.

"the symbol of the Drew on the kid is to entice me. That symbol means pure of heart. Just like you were, when we get there I am going to kill all of them. I need you to take care of the kid." Zero said as he grabbed shiba's hand and hugged up. Zero came out of the demon circle.

"We did it and we got to of them demon king we want to live with you oh Lord leave this world behind for the better place."

Zero showed a toothy smile. "any better place huh?" He smiled as he raised his hand and said everyone but the people in the circle on fire.

Shiba tilts his head, "wait... so that symbol was imprinted on me as well," he tilts his head. Shiba looks at Zero and nods his head, holding onto Zero's hand tightly. He looks at the people and sighs a little, shaking his head and was disgusted by the people in front of them for harming a poor child. While Zero was taking care of the people, Shiba walks over to the kid and rubs his head, "shh it's okay, we are here to help you," he looks at the child.

The bruised and batter boy was shaking he was so scared he could feel his vision becoming blurry.

"Master we wish you to join us or for us to join you in taking over the world." One person said.

"No thank you." Zero said as he held up his head and started to burn everyone to death it took a few minuets before they stopped screaming. "Shiba grab the kid and say return. You have to get him to the other side before he expires." Zero said as he stepped out of the circle to make sure he got them all."