Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"I kind of have to be forceful with who I am you know." he said smiling and kissed him then pulled him into a bear hug. "I love you so much." he whispered and blew into the other's ear.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Zero and laughs a little, slowly nodding his head as he then kisses Zero, holding him as well. "I love you too," he smiles and shivers a little as his ear was getting blown at, "n-no don't keep seducing me or I will really want you to attack me right here and now," he laughs a little.

"Then we better be good and watch the show." he said as he kissed Shiba on the cheek and then looked at him and closed his eye taking a deep breath and opening them to watch the play.

Shiba laughs a little and nods his head while blushing, "it's... hard to be good when I feel your crotch poking against me," he pouts a little and continues to watch the play.

Shiba sticks his tongue out a little, "oops my bad. I guess I know how to tease you huh," he laughs a little and then smiles.

"yeah any more teasing and I will be deep inside of you nest time." he said smiling and kissed him then smiled and hugged Shiba deeper and laughed into his ear. "You are so hot."

Shiba blushes a little, "well... I am pretty curious so don't tempt me," he laughs a little, kissing Zero and hugs him. He looks at Zero and smiles, "and you feel hot," he slowly moves his hand down, softly gripping Zero's crotch.

"I will take you in front of everyone and I won't care who knows about it. I will even have sex with you in front of your parents." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "You are testing me so hard right now."

Shiba blinks a little and blushes bright red, "you are so bad to even think of that," he laughs a little. He smiles a little, "what can I say, I think I enjoy teasing you," he continues rubbing Zero's crotch.

That was the last straw he got up and pulled Shiba's pants down and his own down and without missing a beat the thrusted inside of Shiba. "I told you to be careful." he said as he moved in and out

Shiba watches Zero and tilts his head, blushing bright red as he lets out a soft gasp, watching as his pants were getting pulled down and then watches Zero pull his down as well. Shiba jolts a bit when feeling Zero's cock shoving inside suddenly, letting ot a soft moan, "h-hey," Shiba looks a Zero while he blushes, letting out soft moans as Zero thrusts.

Shiba pouts a little, "I-I didn't know you were being serious," he continues to moan as Zero thrusts. He slowly looks in front, seeing the play had stopped and now the people were watching. Shiba hides his face, "no, why are they watching," he grumbles slightly.

"So... no one here does public sex," Shiba looks at Zero. He continues to moan and shivers a little, looking back at Zero, "so... your giving me a life lesson right on the spot huh," he pouts a little.

"Not normally because once someone starts it they will all end up having sex today maybe right here and now." he said moaning and moved in and out.

The sex demons smiled and jumped the person that was closest to them that they liked and started to have sex with them and the other just started at shock that the kind was doing it on the streets.

"I am a king of my word." he said smiling. "And I am teaching you a lesson."

Shiba tilts his head a little, "wait, so once the demons here see sex, they start having sex as well?" He continues to moan and shivers a little, slowly moving his hand down and starts stroking his cock. He blinks as he watches the demons having sex right in front of them and blinks a couple of times. Shiba looks at Zero and blushes a little, pouting a little, "your such a naughty king," he lowers his head and continues to moan.

"Your the one who started it so don't even go there." he said smiling and shook his head not sure what else to do next but kept moving harder and harder trying to punish Shiba for getting him turned on.

"H-Hey it's not my fault I didn't think you were serious," Shiba pouts a little. He then gasps and reaches up, holding onto Zero's shoulder, "w-wait don't go so hard," he looks at Zero and starts moaning louder.

"Well I am your husband... so I thought it was my responsibility to make sure I keep you turn on," Shiba pouts a little. Shiba looks at Zero and laughs a little, "well... I can't really promise that," he sticks his tongue out and gasps, arching his back, "your... going to make me cum.'

Shiba kisses Zero and blushes a little, tilting his head, "I do? Well I guess I am glad," he smiles while he moans. He kisses Zero and slowly nods his head, "o-okay I suppose I promise," he sticks his tongue out a little.

"Good." he said smiling as he went fast and then slow to try to make him cum. Zero even went around and started to play with his tip of Shiba's member as he started to suck his neck