Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba smiles as he watches Zero take the note for the shop keeper as he continues looking at the flowers. He slowly looks over at Zero and nods his head with a smile, "yeah, another thing done for the wedding." He tilts his head and rubs his chin, "hm.. well.. we got the clothes, the food, the decorates, and the flowers.. I think we got a good chunk of it done," Shiba looks at Zero.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Zero smiled. "I don't even know what more we have to do. Do you have any idea if not we can head back or play around in town for a while I mean there is a festival going on. You can also look around and find out anything that is going on or anything you want. Its up to you tho." he said smiling

"I mean ... it's not like we are going to have this wedding any time soon at least you didn't give me a certain time." Shiba tilts his head and nods his head with a smile, "yeah I suppose that is a good idea. But don't you know the underworld's festivals by now or are you usually too busy for that," he laughs a little.

"I usually don't go to them so if you want we can hang out." He said then shook his head. "Its up to you on where you want to go." He said smiling. "I usually stay in the castle me being out and about makes people act weird, but If I am with my lover I don't mind being out of the castle." he said wondering if that made any since at all.

Shiba tilts his head, "you never been to a festival? Was it because you were so busy?" He looks around and then looks at Zero, nodding his head, "yeah it will be nice to just hang out." Shiba looks at Zero and then laughs a little, "oh so that's the issue, seems like your very popular," he sticks his tongue out a little as he then looks around at all the sights of the festival had to offer.

"Yeah I have been working a lot and I normally have more work during this time of year when they have this outside, but since I am skipping out on it right now and you can know its just an idea you know having a king around makes everyone nervous more or less." he said looking at him and grabbed his hand.

Shiba looks at Zero, "aw... so your usually busy working? Too busy to actually enjoy the festivals," he tilts his head to the side. He rubs the back of his head, "well... it's up to you what you want to do, you don't have too if you don't want too," he then pokes Zero's nose.

"Yeah busy with work all the time so where do you want to star out? I would love to go out with you and see it with you my love so how about it." He said smiling. "I have time and I can skip my duties today and it will just me be and you hanging out of you want or we can go home and have some fun." he said

Shiba looks at Zero and lowers his head, "aw.. must be hard being an important figure in the underworld," he rubs the back of his head. He blushes a little as he looks at Zero, smiling and nods his head. "Alright, let's look around." Shiba blinks a little while blushing, "your.. thinking about that too? Your so naughty," he laughs a little.

"So what will it be? Do you want to hang around here and enjoy the sites or do you want to go home?" he asked as he blew in the shiba's ear and kissed his neck. "What will it be my love its up to you I am with you no matter what you do." he said smiling and looked around wondering what Shiba's would pick

Shiba looks at Zero and shivers as he felt him blow in his ear, followed by kissing his neck. "W-Well... we are going to go home after the festival so technically, we can do both," he laughs a little. "Let's enjoy the sights of the festival. I want to see what festivals are like in the underworld."

"Alright." he said smiling as he took his hand and started to walk down the road. "Alright let me know if you see anything that you want to look at or try on." he said as he looked at the booths on both sides of the street wondering what he would pick there were all kinds of vendors and anything that you could think of it was there.

Shiba smiles a little as he holds Zero's hand, walking with him down the road. He tilts his head and slowly nods his head as he looks at the different booths. Shiba looks at all the unique stuff and smiles a little as he looks at Zero, "there sure is a lot of stuff here," he rests his head on Zero's arm.

"There is a lot of stuff here do you see anything that you would like to try, get a closer look or even put?" he asked as he looked at all the cool things. He didn't see anything he wanted, but he thought it was nice to see the stuff and loved to see all the smiling faces of his people and his lover.

Shiba looks at Zero and rubs his chin as he shakes his head, "no... not yet," he pouts a little as he continues to look around. He tilts his head as he looks at a lonely booth off to the side, covered with a curtain. He wondered what could be in there and pulls Zero with him to go check out the mysterious booth, "I want to see why this booth is all by itself," he looks at Zero with a smile as he stops in front of the booth. Shiba tilts his head as he opens the curtain, seeing a bunch of adult related items and then he blushes, "o-oh, that's why it's hidden," he laughs a little.

Zero smiled and laughed. "You are something else. If you do see any toy that makes you smile you can get it and I'll show you how to use it." he whispered into Shiba's ear then blew into it. Zero loved to tease him it was so much fun and he was so cute a well.

Shiba looks at Zero while he blushes, pouting a little, "h-hey I didn't know there was going to stall like this here. I thought it was something that needs darkness or was rare items to get," he grumbles. He shivers as Zero whisper and then blows in his ear before looking at Zero with a pout, "hey.. you pick something out too, I don't want to be the only one picking out something from this stall," he blushes slightly.

"Ahh so you do want to pick something out. Alright so I want you to pick something out first and then I will pick something out that you would really love." he said smiling and looking at him and then sighed not sure what to do or to get. "If you want something you pick and then I will get something that goes well with what you get." he said smiling and kissed him

Shiba looks at all the stuff while blushing and then looks at Zero, nodding his head while his face was red, wondering what to pick out. He tilts his head as he looks at Zero, "okay," he smiles and kisses Zero. Shiba looks at all the stuff once again, rubbing his chin and wondered what to get. He then picks up a cat ear and butt plug set, looking at Zero as he holds it up to him, "can you see me using something like this," he continues looking at the combo set.

"I could and it would be really cute on you as well." He said smiling as he grabbed some collars and a sexy nipple clamps." He said watching him and looked over at him. "I think these would go great with them." he said smling

Shiba looks at Zero and blushes a little, laughing a little as he looks at the plug, "well... compare to your cock size, this might be too small," he sticks his tongue out as he watches Zero get some collars and nipple clamps, blushing bright red as he tilts his head, "you think so," he rubs the back of his head.

:Yeah I think you will love it." he said smiling and looked at him. "It might be to small, but its only to make me hot for you so if I need to I can add myself with the plug." He said smiling looking at him and kissed him. "So is that what you want?" he asked

Shiba blushes a little, "I am not sure how to react to my nipples being pinched for a long period of time," he rubs the back of his head. He blinks a couple of times and shakes his head slowly, "t-that might be too much inside me at once," he blushes bright red, "I can only... really accept your cock but just barely, your so naughty." Shiba looks down at the plug and the ears, slowly nodding his head.

He smiled and payed for the toys and put them in the bag and smiled. "Who knew you would of liked this." he said smiling and then took his hand and kissed him. "Do you want to stay longer or go home?" he asked looking at him and smiled

Shiba watches as Zero was paying for the toys, blushing a little and looks at him, "well... I never really tried them before so," he rubs the back of his head. "Besides.. they were mentioned before so why not get some," he sticks his tongue out and then kisses Zero. Shiba tilts his head and looks at the bag, blushing a little, "well.. it would be kind of awkward to walk around with a bag that has sexual items in it," he pouts a little.