Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba gasps and arches his back, moaning even louder and shakes his head slowly, "your going to fast," he holds onto the blanket. He gasps when he felt Zero cuming inside him and pants a little, watching Zero rub his cock and then cums as well, panting heavily.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Zero smiled and looked at him. "Sorry I had to go fast at the end I know you enjoyed it as well." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek. "You are so cute you know that I love you so much," he said

Shiba pants heavily and shakes his head, "don't worry, I know by now that your sudden increase in speed usually means your about to cum." He looks at Zero and then blushes, smiling a little while he continues panting, "I love you too," he curls up on the bed, trying to catch his breath.

"So your getting to to me and everything I do I am glad." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "I increase my speed when I am going to cum and I never really thought about it until now." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "So what do you want to do next my love?" he asked as he took off the vibrating nipple clamps

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles a little, laughing a little, "well... just something I noticed I suppose," he blushes as he rubs the back of his neck. Shiba watches Zero take off the nipple clamps and shivers slightly as he pushes out the tail plug, looking at Zero, "well... we can continue looking around at the festival," he laughs a little, "unless.. if your too tired," he sticks his tongue out.

"I'm not too tired, but what about you being double stuffed do you think you can walk?" he asked smiling and kissed Shiba as he got off the bed to clean up. "Lets go take a shower and then maybe go back out its up to you." he said smilng

Shiba looks at Zero and blushes a little as he rubs his butt a bit, slowly nodding his head, "I should be able to," he slowly turns onto his back and stretches. He smiles as he gets off the bed, "alright and if I am able to walk to the bathroom, then I should be okay to walk around at the festival," he looks down at the butt plug tail and blushes, seeing the plug completely covered by cum as he takes off the ears since he didn't need them for in the shower.

"Just so you know that might of been the hottest sex I ever had."he said smiling as he got up and walked to the bathroom to turn on the water to clean them both up.

Shiba blinks as he looks at Zero, laughing a little, "well I am glad you enjoyed it so much," he rubs the back of his head while smiling as he follows Zero to the bathroom. He watches him turn on the water, "well looks like I am able to walk so... that's good. You didn't completely fuck me out of commission," he laughs a little.

"That is good, but if you want me to I can." he said as he turned on the shower and got into it and smiled. "You do know you have a fuckable butt you know that. It temps me every time you walk away from me." he whispered into Shiba's ear.

Shiba blinks a couple of times as he blushes softly, "your so naughty Zero," he laughs a little. He gets into the tub and looks at Zero while blushing, "I could tell by the way you pound me into the bed," he laughs softly as he starts washing himself.

"Hey I told you I am not a gentle lover tho I try to be as gentle as I can be." he said smiling and looked at him then blushed not sure what he should do next as he cleaned himself in the shower

Shiba laughs a little, "well.. I suppose you could have still ravish me when I had the tail butt plug in my butt so I guess I should be glad your gentle when you are," he blushes a little as he continues showering and slightly presses his butt against Zero.

"I didn't know if you could take both of us in you so I was more careful than normal." he said kissing Shiba's cheek as he washed his body more and let the water wash over his body making him feel really good.

"Well if we do that again, what would it be like the second time," Shiba looks at Zero while he blushes as he smiles when Zero kissed his cheek. He closes his eyes as he continues washing his body, shivering slightly as he could feel the cum dripping out down his legs.

"I don't know what it would be like a second time we can do it again and find out." he said smiling as Zero started to help Shiba clean himself out so that he could have more fun with him later. "I do hope you really like that and I can't wait to do more stuff like that with you."

Shiba looks at Zero while blushing, "yeah maybe at some point," he laughs a little and sticks his tongue out a little. Shiba blushes as he looks over his shoulder at Zero while he helped him, smiling as he was washing himself. "Such a naughty demon," Shiba smiles softly and laughs a little.

"I can't help it if I am naughty I am a demon after all. I am wondering how much you can take before you brake tho." he said smiling and winked at him then kissed his cheek. "Do you want to test it out?"

Shiba laughs a little, "are all demons as naughty as you," he tilts his head to the side. He blinks a couple of times while blushing, "hm.. got to wonder that as well," he rubs his chin and sticks his tongue out a little. Shiba blushes bright red as he looks at Zero, biting his bottom lip and slowly nods his head.

"Well we are demon's and all I think Naughty is in our blood." he said smiling as he kissed Shiba. "Alright well I will try to do as much to you as I can I want to see how much pleasure before you brake." he said smiling and rubbed Shiba's back. "Maybe next a huge dildo and me inside of you." he said as he licked his neck.

Shiba looks at Zero and laughs a little, "I have a feeling your more naughty than I am for some reason," he rubs the back of his head while blushing, kissing Zero. He blinks a bit and pokes Zero's nose, "you... really want to see me break that badly," he tilts his head as he rubs his finger against Zero's chest. Shiba looks at Zero and bites his bottom lip, "h-how huge will this dildo be," he tilts his head to the side, shivering when Zero was licking his neck.

"It will be just as big as me that way I can double stuff you and make you scream out in pain and pleasure." he said smiling and kissed his neck. "Just thinking about it makes me so turned on once again." he said

Shiba blushes bright red as he looks down at Zero's crotch, biting his bottom lip, "sounds... pretty exciting, but keep in mind your a pretty big size you know. Don't stretch me out too much," he laughs a little, shivering slightly when his neck was kissed. Shiba laughs a little, "when does anything sexual not turn you on," he slightly nudges Zero while smiling.

"Once you are demon no matter how much I put into you........You will heal fast and it will go back to normal size." he said smiling and kissed him. "So it will be me like taking you for the first time over and over." he whispered

Shiba looks at Zero and blushes a little, laughing a little and rubs the back of his head, "well... that's good to know," he looks to the side embarrassed," he kisses Zero. He blushes a little and laughs a little, "well... that is one way to think about it," he smiles a little, "just remember to be gentle at first," he pouts a little.