Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba holds onto Zero as he could see what Zero was seeing within Yuki's memories. After seeing what he saw, he looked at Zero and sighs a little, "well... I don't blame him for... being the way he is now. That is a lot for a three year old to go through," he shakes his head slowly.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Zero and then slowly nods his head as he rubs Yuki's head, "that... is way too much for a kid to go through.. what do you think happen to that woman?"

"I have no idea i can't touch her but if she died she would be in the lowest part of hell....I mean we can go down there if you want, but I don't want to hurt him any more." he said looking at him. "Damn I don't know if there is any way to contact that girl that died in front of him." he said sighing

Shiba looks at Zero and rubs his chin a little, "well... maybe the little girl he knew that got killed infront of him is in heaven. Maybe we can get her and adopted her as well?"

"I don't know heaven and hell have a line in between and I don't know if we can do it." he said looking at him and sighed. "I don't know if I can ever get a hold of anyone you know." he said sighing

Shiba rubs his chin a little and blinks, "well.. I'm technically not fully a demon so maybe I can go to heaven and see if I can find Yuki's friend. If we do this... it might help Yuki smile but actually show instead of hiding it. I feel bad some bitch decided a kid had no right to smile or laugh."

"Yeah I know." he said as he pulled out of the memories and sighed. "I can sent you up there, but I don't know how it will effect you I really don't...I can see if i can find a fallen maybe they can help as well." he said as he got his phone out and started to call some people.

Shiba tilts his head, "how will it effect me? Well if you don't have any luck with the fallen... I will do it," he pouts a little as he looks at Yuki while Zero was on the phone.

"looks like a fallen can go up with you. I don't know how its gonna effect you, but if it hurts press the ring alright. When do you think you can go up?" he asked looking at him

Shiba nods his head and then tilts his head, "alright... I will do that if it hurts but I think I will be alright. Can't be any worst than being stabbed in the stomach," he laughs a little. Shiba looks at Zero and rubs his chin, "hmm.. how about tomorrow? So I can rest up."

"Alright got it." he said smiling as he told the person on the other end of the phone. "He will arrange safe passage to heaven just be ready when he comes tomorrow." He said smiling. "You know what she looks like right?" he said looking at him

Shiba looks at Zero and nods his head, "yeah I will be ready tomorrow," he smiles a little. He tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "yeah I remember... I studied her very carefully."

"How... exactly do I explain it," Shiba looks at Zero and tilts his head. He rubs his chin, "it makes me kinda curious... how is Yuki even going to react?"

"Just say we have a kid that was sacrificed by the cult and a friend was there as well and got killed in front of him and we want to see if they can join up again." he said looking at him then sighing

Shiba looks at Zero and rubs his chin a little, nodding his head, "alright, I will see what I can do," he smiles a little and rubs Yuki's head.

"Well even if it doesn't work... I will convince them regardless," Shiba pouts while crossing his arms.

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles a little, laughing a bit. He looks at Yuki and sighs, "well let's let him rest up as well," he smiles and grabs Zero's hand, walking out of the bedroom.

Zero took his hand and walked out of the room. "Alright lets..." he said walking out of the place and looked around wondering what they should do next. "o you want to relax for now or what." he said thinking about it.

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles, shaking his head, "no I will be okay. Just as long as I get a good night sleep, I will be fine and ready for tomorrow."

Shiba smiles and nods his head, leaning over and kisses Zero's cheek. He laughs a little, "it will sure be interesting having two kids in the house huh? It won't really... give us enough time to do naughty stuff," he sticks his tongue out.