hama71

found something else quote

Dear YaoiOtaku people who come by here,

OMG. Just. I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING AT YOU GUYS. We're "too young to have experienced real love"? We've "never had sex"? SERIOUSLY??? Okay, I will concede the second point, but you do not tell me that I am too young at 24 (okay, 23 -- not 24 for another two and a half hours) to have experienced real love. I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of you are much, MUCH younger than me, and if you're not then you're just PATHETIC for being 30-years-old and thinking that the bedscene in [Aozora] is what actual romantic sex is supposed to look like.

DAISUKE AND MAO HAVE HAD THREE BEDSCENES (shut up, I don't count the rape scene in this movie XD) AND THE FIRST TWO OUTSTRIPPED THIS THIRD ONE BY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR. Also, BABARYO KISSES LIKE A FREAKING FISH FREAKING GASPING FOR FREAKING WATER and no amount of anonymous criticism on your part will make me change my opinion. I'M OLDER THAN YOU ARE AND HIGHER IN THE FOOD CHAIN OF THE INTERNET :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

I don't recall ever saying that they can't have an opinion about those facts. Also last I checked people younger than others can have more experience than people older then themselves and vice versa.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• Last_sky16

• yojichan

• mchan

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank hyou so much for that comment. My voice was a little off because I had just gotten over a could but for some reason it sounded the best (compared to my other attempts lol) at the time so I used that file. Believe it or not I recorded the whole song from memory.

Signing audition? Are you serious? My sisters often tell me I can't sing and I should stfu (literally at times)

no problem honey :)

of course I'm serious your voice is really beautiful you just need to train it more

don't worry about your sisters sisters are born to be like that lol

anyway, practice, practice, practice and if you can take voice lessons you will get better in no time :)

GOOD LUCK ^____________^

Okay I was rereading over the comments I told you guys anbout about the '2st love scene.' We're being stalked or so this person said and they along wit the other two I mentioned agree that it looks like Daisuke and Kyosuke just were told 'act like you haven't been together for a long time and just go with it.' They claim there was no passon in Daisuke's acting and it was horrible.

I understand and I respect the fact people are allowed to voice their own opinions but in my opinon the two of them (DaiMao) did an amazing job. Those scenes are not easy to film you can tell. If some people think the scene sucked and that the two could have done a better job then let them say/think that I won't stop them nor try to change their minds.

My opinion stands when I say I think they did good and I wouldn't ask them for more...The only thing I don't like about the scene is the fact we don't know why Gii keeps focusing on Takumi's neck and shoulder's lol. Other than that almost perfect in my book.

I guess people still talking about that...

Well... most of them female and they don't know what male side will be...

For female when you could see for long time they want to catch up and want to take time to slow down and feel for each other...

But, for man... what you see is nature... they want to feel everything and want more and more...

That is what I hear from male friend... ^^;;;

So just let them just said what ever they said... they are still in dream land... not in real life... --;;;

Oh... that... somehow Dai-chan alway focus on that part a lot even from other movie...

Well... I guess they could go down much so Dai-chan decide to focus on that two area...

It's only my guess... I don't really now what is true... ^^;;;

I guess people still talking about that...

Well... most of them female and they don't know what male side will be...

For female when you could see for long time they want to catch up and want to take time to slow down and feel for each other...

But, for man... what you see is nature... they want to feel everything and want more and more...

That is what I hear from male friend... ^^;;;

So just let them just said what ever they said... they are still in dream land... not in real life... --;;;

Oh... that... somehow Dai-chan alway focus on that part a lot even from other movie...

Well... I guess they could go down much so Dai-chan decide to focus on that two area...

It's only my guess... I don't really now what is true... ^^;;;

Lol. It does seem like a sensitive spot on Mao so maybe to help him with the expressions Dai chan kept focusing on that spot tohelp Mao portray the right expressions. But you can also see Mao's ticklish there too lol. Either way.

Hey guys did we ever do any badmouthing when it came to other peoples opinions about any of the scenes in the movies? I don't remember doing that. Apparently someone thinks we have been (shrugs).

OMG. Just. I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING AT YOU GUYS. We're "too young to have experienced real love"? We've "never had sex"? SERIOUSLY??? Okay, I will concede the second point, but you do not tell me that I am too young at 24 (okay, 23 -- not 24 for another two and a half hours) to have experienced real love. I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of you are much, MUCH younger than me, and if you're not then you're just PATHETIC for being 30-years-old and thinking that the bedscene in [Aozora] is what actual romantic sex is supposed to look like.

DAISUKE AND MAO HAVE HAD THREE BEDSCENES (shut up, I don't count the rape scene in this movie XD) AND THE FIRST TWO OUTSTRIPPED THIS THIRD ONE BY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR. Also, BABARYO KISSES LIKE A FREAKING FISH FREAKING GASPING FOR FREAKING WATER and no amount of anonymous criticism on your part will make me change my opinion. I'M OLDER THAN YOU ARE AND HIGHER IN THE FOOD CHAIN OF THE INTERNET :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

I don't recall ever saying that they can't have an opinion about those facts. Also last I checked people younger than others can have more experience than people older then themselves and vice versa.

Well... they said that... humm... Well.. I don't know them and they don't know me...

But, one thing for sure is I am way older then that person... --;;;

Any what I mean by young not only by age... it way of thinking...

Even the person is 20 or 30... you have sex that doesn't mean you do know what is love mean...

It's hard to tell what is real love and what is not... only the person who is in love know...

And as I said before what female point and male point of view on long for each other wanting for each other are different...

Most of what I said is not just my guess only... I been live way longer and I meet a lot of people in my life...

Also, my guess are basis on manga and novel and human nature...

Not as what they said basis on what they feel about...

So now I wonder who is more PATHETIC...

I don't want to get too stress over this... but, that person do make me one... --#

I will try I didn't hear that...

And one more thing to add... this is romantic sex scene... this is two person longing for so long...

They are out for each other for so long... they want each other so bad... that is what this scene is about...

They are not try to make it romantic at all... --

And the second sex scene I am keep telling is not rape at all...

It's almost look like rape... not rape... --#

Ueda_Angel... you know this isn't for you...

this is for that person!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... they said that... humm... Well.. I don't know them and they don't know me...

But, one thing for sure is I am way older then that person... --;;;

Any what I mean by young not only by age... it way of thinking...

Even the person is 20 or 30... you have sex that doesn't mean you do know what is love mean...

It's hard to tell what is real love and what is not... only the person who is in love know...

And as I said before what female point and male point of view on long for each other wanting for each other are different...

Most of what I said is not just my guess only... I been live way longer and I meet a lot of people in my life...

Also, my guess are basis on manga and novel and human nature...

Not as what they said basis on what they feel about...

So now I wonder who is more PATHETIC...

I don't want to get too stress over this... but, that person do make me one... --#

I will try I didn't hear that...

And one more thing to add... this is romantic sex scene... this is two person longing for so long...

They are out for each other for so long... they want each other so bad... that is what this scene is about...

They are not try to make it romantic at all... --

And the second sex scene I am keep telling is not rape at all...

It's almost look like rape... not rape... --#

Ueda_Angel... you know this isn't for you...

this is for that person!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks hama. I'm perfectly aware of that. If they want to have that opinion about those scenes by all means go for it we won't change their minds. In return we'd hope they'd respect the fact we deserve to have and be able to voice our own opinions as well. I'd say that seems fair don't you?

Hey guys did we ever do any badmouthing when it came to other peoples opinions about any of the scenes in the movies? I don't remember doing that. Apparently someone thinks we have been (shrugs).

Well... the person got upset by my age comment...

Then, I can't do much about it...

Well... I did already explain what I mean by young...

And I am way older then that person...

If she is upset by my comment on age...

Now she know that she is the one who make a mistack...

And she found wrong person to pick a fight...

I don't said with what I only think...

I tell with basis on all the info I have...

Not like some one just feel like saying what ever you feel like it...

I didn't want to said bad think about other people...

But, she ask for it...

And who ever know me for sometime shold know I don't fight and argue with other...

Also, know that I don't get upset easy...

But, this time I am... and this will get me...

Because, I don't fight and argue or get upset is that give me stress and that make me sick...

So... now my stress is in max and I don't know what will happen...

But, I have to said what I have to say...

There... and sorry guys I kind of over done it this time... I think... --;;;;

Thanks hama. I'm perfectly aware of that. If they want to have that opinion about those scenes by all means go for it we won't change their minds. In return we'd hope they'd respect the fact we deserve to have and be able to voice our own opinions as well. I'd say that seems fair don't you?

Yes, we don't try to change their opinion... just telling what we think or what we know...

If they could said what they want to said we can said what we think...

Any way I better cold down myself...

My stess is in max... it's not that good for me at all...

(hugs) take a deep breath Hama. I didn't mean for you to get upset. I hope you feel better (hugs more).

Well, it's not you who made me upset...

Don't worry I am cold down now...

I just try not to think about that for now...

As I said to you and other just forget about what they said...

I guess I have to do samething... ^^;;;

just ignore them don't listen to them cause their opinion will not effect us or change ours right?

we love dai, mao and baba and we like what they gave us so why should we care about what the others think?

Sorry for Off-Topic Post but i´ve heard, Watanabe Daisuke and Yuta Furukawa are brothers??????

Does anyone know more about that?? I think, they look like quite similar...

Sorry for Off-Topic Post but i´ve heard, Watanabe Daisuke and Yuta Furukawa are brothers??????

They are not...

As I know Dai-chan only has older sister..

Yuuta and Dai-chan are close friend...

Well Yuuta is younger then Dai-chan...

Any way... far as I know their are work together at Tanimyu and they got close during that time and now they are friend... ^^

May be what you hear was their are like a brother... ^^

After clear my head... look back what Ueda_Angel post... I found the word 'who come by here'...

I never been to there and never said any thing there so it wasn't me I guess...

But, still she didn't have to said as 'YaoiOtaku people'...

And that she know everything...

Even I am way older I don't say I know that...

I just said this is what I think or guess...

She just go with she know everything kind of sound...

That made me so upset...

Any way... I just want to forget about whole thing...

Who care what she think...

Just don't push you luck...

I mean it...

Already planned on it. Oh one thing I do notice any time Dai-chan is around Mao-kun the two of them are so comfortable together now. That's what I meant when I mentioned them still being around each other alot.

first I want to say welcome to all the new members nice to meet you all ^______________^

@Nancy: Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!! I hope you have lots of fun and make awesome memories. *kisses*

@Nancy

I've heard you'll marry soon, Congratulation for you!!!!foxy2

I hope your wedding ceremony run smoothly & I hope you'll have a happily ever after in your marriage life!!! I just can give you this... foxy1

thank you so much get married soon ^______^

there's a moment where Takumi/Mao is on top during the love scene. I would never have imagined the Takumi/Mao of TK2 doing that

I will talk about takumi not mao I thought that takumi is a shy kid I was very very very surprised

when I saw him on top of gii XD

I really want to download it even without subbed, but I think it's better waiting for movie with subbed so I can more enjoy to watch it (cause I don't know / understand Chinese/Japanese at all)....:hamtaro-005 (5):

i haven't watched it, i wait for the sub.. haha but ueda_angle's siggy is really tempting.. kyaaaaaaa.. *dies*

only skiping, and see the first part , shingyouji scene.. i think my already heart's melting

im just so happy ritnow, thou i know there's no misushin portion here..but,

i feel it, unique love between them, the atmosphere when shin talk bout misu to takumi in the room and greenhouse..

here you go, misushin pics >////////

4be793c1gw1dp46dbdsz4j.jpg

you really are going to wait? no you can't you will break down and watch it

soonrabbit16

omg they look so cute thank you so much for posting the photo ^___^

I was too impatient to wait for the eng subs.... So i watched it last night....

I was sure that no one will be able to wait XD

@Nancy... I think that is same link me and Yojichan post...

Any way... for your view... I need to add few thing...

First... well it's look rude for Takumi's mother to ask Takumi to go to his brother's grave but you have to remember...

Even Takumi brother was bad guy here but to mother he was the favoite...

She try to cover up everything and look nothing happen that is why she could do that...

Even it is so pain for Takumi to her is just way of life... --

Well... for Misu... where the reason Misu doesn't like the idea of Shingyouji and Takumi to get closer is not just jealous...

He did that because he is very possessive person... and he also know that Shingyouji is the type that will be very attach to Takumi...

Just to say... Misu want Shingyouji to himself only... --;;;

And for that Takumi yelling part... I feel sad for both of them...

Well... Gii was already ask school for leave school on June 15th... even before they plan to go together...

But, that wasn't what I feel sad about... it's that Takumi still have this fear of putting faith in him... because of his brother...

That make me sad for both of them...

Gii knew about that... so he couldn't tell Takumi the true that he already got permission to leave school that day...

He only said he will keep promise...

They both was feel in pain... I did explain about why Gii had to do at 3rd movie...

That is how he has been taugh to do when that kind of think happen...

He is not like other guys we see every day...

He is a heir to the big corportion in U.S.... Think about that... He has been raise that he have to keep everything himself...

Only way to protact his love one is to keep away... So please don't hate him...

Well... for that almost rape scene... also to understand... Gii was waitting for Takumi to open up...

But, he couldn't wait any longer because Takumi was faint... Only way for Takumi to see that he really love him is to show him...

Well... Gii will not go all the way if Gii see that Takumi could go for...

But, as you see in the movie Gii was taking time... at the beginning it look rushing but he didn't rush during real thing...

So... you still have to understand Gii didn't try to rape Takumi... just let Takumi to know that how much he love Takumi...

For that... try to forgive him... ^^

Yes... only way... that left for Gii to do was at beginning is forced for but slowly let Takumi to know that how much he love Takumi and how much Takumi mean to him...

I just hope people to understand Gii didn't try to rape Takumi...

Gii took time to make love Takumi... At the beginning Gii did rush and forced but when they start making love Gii took much time as he could... let Takumi to feel Gii's love...

Think about it... if Gii didn't do that... I think they will never be make love... --;;;

That what I think...

thank you so much for explaining all of this to me I really appreciated I understand

a lot of things now ^_____________^

on a side note: for anyone who hasn't or couldn't download the movie w/ chinese subs and want to watch it the movie has been uploaded onto youtube....here's the link:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
would definitely recommend watching it if you want in case of the videos are taken down.

thank you honey for uploading the movie to youtube.

The only thing I don't like about the scene is the fact we don't know why Gii keeps focusing on Takumi's neck and shoulder's lol. Other than that almost perfect in my book.

I noticed that too and unlike you I love it you know why? cause I love it when my fiancee kiss me in the neck and shoulder it's my favorite (we didn't do it thought XD)

maybe it's dai's favorite too :leaf5:

I didn't hear something like this before!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How old are you girls? am I the only grandmother here?

@ Nancy

Grandmother??? leaf1

I don´t think you are such one... :leaf12:

Don´t let yourself be fooled of my nickname... year of birth is not 1986...

I´m already 30 years old... and actually i thought i´m one of the oldest members here... :msn_red_fox 14

But it seems like i was wrong, ne? :D

P.S. Of course i wish you all the best for your marriage, too

@Nancy, I didn't post the videos...I just happen to find them.

still thank you for letting us know ^__^

@ Nancy

Grandmother??? leaf1

I don´t think you are such one... :leaf12:

Don´t let yourself be fooled of my nickname... year of birth is not 1986...

I´m already 30 years old... and actually i thought i´m one of the oldest members here... :msn_red_fox 14

But it seems like i was wrong,a ne? :D

P.S. Of course i wish you all the best for your marriage, too

awww thank you honey :)

you are almost as old as Dai coool

I was born in September 1985 I don't know why but

I hought that every one here is younger than 22

After clear my head... look back what Ueda_Angel post... I found the word 'who come by here'...

I never been to there and never said any thing there so it wasn't me I guess...

But, still she didn't have to said as 'YaoiOtaku people'...

And that she know everything...

Even I am way older I don't say I know that...

I just said this is what I think or guess...

She just go with she know everything kind of sound...

That made me so upset...

Any way... I just want to forget about whole thing...

Who care what she think...

Just don't push you luck...

I mean it...

whoa, hama-san..

this is the first time i saw you very upset.. O__O

usually, you are the one who has the coolest head among us ^^

but i do understand why you & tat-chan felt so upset

tht comment is offending, really..

well, it's very natural to have different opinions toward things

but the most important thing is how you express yourself

being older doesn't mean tht you're wiser

your words express who you are

plus, how you respect, not assault other's opinions is one to proof your maturity

the way she posted tht harsh hatred comment is only a proof tht she IS not mature

leave alone her age, but remember "your mouth is the mirror of who you are"

@Nancy

Oh yes... Dai-chan is 29 years old hihi... :hamtaro-005 (8):

He´s my unreachable dream-man :leaf3:

Hey... i was also born in september. I´m libra (always smooth and so on blablabla... leaf2)

Hm... Nancy... what does your fiancé say about you are watching BL-Movies and stuff like this???? My boyfriend is very stressed out, that i like these things a lot....

Somehow we end up age... --;;;

Well... there is one person who is year older then me...

But, for right now... I think I am oldest... --;;;

Well... as we said before age doesn't matter...

And CamelliaMichaelis you are not youngest...

There is few other who is under 18... ^^;;;

@Ueda_Angel... I was just add little more point to that...

I just hope you and other misunderstand about it... --;;;

@Nancy... You're welcome!

I am glad it help you understand movie little more...

And if you are grand mother... I should be in grave...

As Ueda_Angel said... I am almost oldest here... ^^;;;

@mchan...

Well... I try not to get upset on think...

Even I am upset I alway try to stay cool...

But, I lost cool when people I care had been hurt by someone...

For myself I don't much lost cool... but, for other I just get lost total control... --;;;

Well... I just hope I didn't make other fear about me...

I am not that scary person...

I don't get upset that much also...

If you have something to said you can't say here...

Long as it's not hurt other people please...