hama71

No it's chinese subs. Patience TakuGii-chan :). and hello!

Ok, I have to be more patient^^

Btw, i'm newbie here (just joined this forum last night and immediately entered Takumi-kun thread XD)

Nice to meet you^^

and Hello everyone!!

my god, nice signature *sweatdrops*

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• Last_sky16

• yojichan

• mchan

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I have to be more patient^^

Btw, i'm newbie here (just joined this forum last night and immediately entered Takumi-kun thread XD)

Nice to meet you^^

and Hello everyone!!

my god, nice signature *sweatdrops*

hi there. I'm fairly new too, joined just yesterday (or it may have been the day before) glad to meet a fellow Takumi-kun fan...piece of advice...I suggest getting an avatar. They'll starting deleting your posts if you don't

OMG THE MOVIE WAS AWSOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!:leaf15:rabbit4

I have a date with my dentist in less than an hour :banhbao54:

so I will be sick and dizzy for couple of hours:8yoyo31:

wait until I wake up and I will come and tell you what I think about it ^^

hi there. I'm fairly new too, joined just yesterday (or it may have been the day before) glad to meet a fellow Takumi-kun fan...piece of advice...I suggest getting an avatar. They'll starting deleting your posts if you don't

Hi. I've got an avatar.

Glad to meet you too ^__^

hi guys :)

i think it's the first time i commenting XD

i'm trying mediafire link to download now, let see if i can get it fast, impatient~~~

onion0

I haven't touched a mac in many years.

The secret on Windows is to have the codecs updated. I can run the video on everything on my computer: Windows Media Player 10, Media Player Classic (my favorite), Winamp, even Irfan View.

Folks, i gotta say, Daisuke has a very nice butt. I loved the angle from the camera.

And, my perv mind loved the scene where Gii is restraining Takumi in bed. hehehe

I think i'd have died if Gii had turned Takumi face down at that moment. onion0

i haven't watched it, i wait for the sub.. haha but ueda_angle's siggy is really tempting.. kyaaaaaaa.. *dies*

only skiping, and see the first part , shingyouji scene.. i think my already heart's melting

im just so happy ritnow, thou i know there's no misushin portion here..but,

i feel it, unique love between them, the atmosphere when shin talk bout misu to takumi in the room and greenhouse..

here you go, misushin pics >////////

4be793c1gw1dp46dbdsz4j.jpg

• Like 6

I really want to download it even without subbed, but I think it's better waiting for movie with subbed so I can more enjoy to watch it (cause I don't know / understand Chinese/Japanese at all)....:hamtaro-005 (5):

@Pampai & @febriani

Hi there, nice to meet you...

I can't say it how glad I could meet Indonesian here....foxy2

I CAN'T WATCH THE WHOLE THING! :leaf9: I TRIED MEDIAFIRE I TRIED MIUPLOD AND BOTH ONLY GAVE ME THE FIRST 6 MINUTES!

don't be sad Ueda-san... you're not the only one...:msn_red_fox 18

I even haven't download any of those links on this fanclub...

I wish I download it sooner before MU being shut down... :cuteonion24:

at least I'm so relieved that SOFA or SOPA thing is DEAD, so we don't have to go back to Dinosaurs Era.. muahaha

and thank you for uploading the links!!!

This fanclub is awesome!!!

I love you all!!! rabbit4

I got done watching it and I could follow it for the most part. i couldn't understand the exact dialoge but there were a few places I think I knew what they were saying. Both love scenes were amazingly done. 1st one DaiMao really got into it and my theoryh over why they were like that is because it's supposed to have been months since' the have been together so their 'not wasting time' lol. The second love scene (almost 'rape'scene') I think was a big challenge to the two of them. But it just proves how good of actors thos two are. I told myself it as going to be worth the wait and I was right. IF all gooed things must come to an end well this movie my friends is....there are no words to describe it...

I was too impatient to wait for the eng subs.... So i watched it last night....

But of course i watch it again with the subs.... Can´t wait for them... :Red_fox:

Especially i´m curious about, what Takumi and Gii were speaking shortly before and afterwards the first lovescene... :3onion15: :cuteonion45:

After watching the movie yesterday i felt like being in other spheres.... Dai and Mao opened the door to my heart and showed me the heaven :cuteonion41:

Oh... i´m so crazy... :1onion52: Hope you are indulgent to me.... :cuteonion50:

i haven't watched it, i wait for the sub.. haha but ueda_angle's siggy is really tempting.. kyaaaaaaa.. *dies*

only skiping, and see the first part , shingyouji scene.. i think my already heart's melting

im just so happy ritnow, thou i know there's no misushin portion here..but,

i feel it, unique love between them, the atmosphere when shin talk bout misu to takumi in the room and greenhouse..

here you go, misushin pics >////////

4be793c1gw1dp46dbdsz4j.jpg

whoa.. they both look cute together!!! :leaf15:

I can't help this temptation anymore

:6onion72:

• Like 1

I got done watching it and I could follow it for the most part. i couldn't understand the exact dialoge but there were a few places I think I knew what they were saying. Both love scenes were amazingly done. 1st one DaiMao really got into it and my theoryh over why they were like that is because it's supposed to have been months since' the have been together so their 'not wasting time' lol. The second love scene (almost 'rape'scene') I think was a big challenge to the two of them. But it just proves how good of actors thos two are. I told myself it as going to be worth the wait and I was right. IF all gooed things must come to an end well this movie my friends is....there are no words to describe it...

1st one... Yes it been a while they meet it almost 2~3 months... they stop seeing each other after new year start...

So it was March... and it was June... so my guess is 3 months they been away and did make any love to each other...

So it is nature for them to be so much want for each other...

That is why the scene is so hot... ^^

And 2nd one... well... Gii has been waitting for Takumi to go for next step...

But, after Takumi fall... Gii finally decide it can be wait...

He just want to Take Takumi and let him know how much Gii love Takumi...

But, if just by looking at it might looks like Gii is almost rape Takumi... --;;;

Any way... it's best think about whole story before people look at the scene...

It will make a better view on movie...

And don't worry about people who said about something bad...

As I said... they just don't know the story line...

And they are just too young to understand what two person in love wanting for each other...

1st one... Yes it been a while they meet it almost 2~3 months... they stop seeing each other after new year start...

So it was March... and it was June... so my guess is 3 months they been away and did make any love to each other...

So it is nature for them to be so much want for each other...

That is why the scene is so hot... ^^

And 2nd one... well... Gii has been waitting for Takumi to go for next step...

But, after Takumi fall... Gii finally decide it can be wait...

He just want to Take Takumi and let him know how much Gii love Takumi...

But, if just by looking at it might looks like Gii is almost rape Takumi... --;;;

Any way... it's best think about whole story before people look at the scene...

It will make a better view on movie...

And don't worry about people who said about something bad...

As I said... they just don't know the story line...

And they are just too young to understand what two person in love wanting for each other...

It's easy to see that Gii didn't have any other choice. He needed to see how scared of being touched Takumi really was and if that included him (Gii). Gii wanted to show Takumi that he wouldnt' hurt him. He would have to be a tad forceful and if Takumi pushed him further away he would have stopped respecting his wishes. But as we can see (in Mao's amazing performance) Takumi's body and soul responds to Gii's advances...that is until the whisper in the ear...But when Gii asked him why he's cringing Takumi remembers that his brother isn't there and it's Gii who's treating him like a priceless treasure. Gii the one person who would do more harm to someone than to anyone who would harm 'his Takumi'.

Believe it or not the two number one places I did my fangirl squeal were the kiss in the green house and after the 1st love scene when Takumi wants to go back to his room and Gii wants him to stay so he pulls him back into his arms and hold him tight...I just lost it right there...

It's easy to see that Gii didn't have any other choice. He needed to see how scared of being touched Takumi really was and if that included him (Gii). Gii wanted to show Takumi that he wouldnt' hurt him. He would have to be a tad forceful and if Takumi pushed him further away he would have stopped respecting his wishes. But as we can see (in Mao's amazing performance) Takumi's body and soul responds to Gii's advances...that is until the whisper in the ear...But when Gii asked him why he's cringing Takumi remembers that his brother isn't there and it's Gii who's treating him like a priceless treasure. Gii the one person who would do more harm to someone than to anyone who would harm 'his Takumi'.

Yes, Gii had to do that... Takumi has to see and feel for himself that Gii is like his brother...

Takumi do love Gii only reason Takumi could go any far was because of what happen with his brother...

He fear that Gii might become like his brother...

So he was keeping himself for that... and when Gii wisper Takumi's name Takumi was remembering his brother...

That moment Takumi could see Gii but his brother in Gii...

Then Gii start to show and make Takumi to see it Gii who Takumi is with... no other person...

Then Takumi start tell what happen to him in past...

I was most touching with the face Gii made...

He feel the pain for Takumi... wanting to show how much he love Takumi...

Well... Mao-kun did study with Manga image...

He put all the manga image that match the scene...

So he was totally into the movie...

That is why I was keep saying that this will the the best of all... ^^

Hello.Hi everyone..

I'm new here and just started watching takumi-kun series these last 2 weeks.I'm totally addicted to this series and managed to watch the whole 4 part in one night.I'm totally in love with the relationship that takumi and gii had and i'm also loving the friendship between daisuke and hamao.They have great chemistry together and this is the first BL couple(takumi&gii) that is totally believable for me at least.My favourite is takumikun 3 and i watched it everyday.Can't wait for the 5th part to be subbed!!

I was too impatient to wait for the eng subs.... So i watched it last night....

But of course i watch it again with the subs.... Can´t wait for them... :Red_fox:

Especially i´m curious about, what Takumi and Gii were speaking shortly before and afterwards the first lovescene... :3onion15: :cuteonion45:

After watching the movie yesterday i felt like being in other spheres.... Dai and Mao opened the door to my heart and showed me the heaven :cuteonion41:

Oh... i´m so crazy... :1onion52: Hope you are indulgent to me.... :cuteonion50:

Well... you could go

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
to see what they were saying...

This person did write whole movie there... ^^;;

@hama71

thank you!! it´s so hearttouching and adorable.... the end of the movie where gii promises takumi to go each year to takumi brother´s grave together made me cry...

@hama71

thank you!! it´s so hearttouching and adorable.... the end of the movie where gii promises takumi to go each year to takumi´s grave together made me cry...

You're welcome!

I am glad it help... ^^

It's not mine any way...

But, that person did the detail about movie so for people who saw movie without eng sub might get good idea what movie was about...

Yes, last part Gii told Takumi he will go to Takumi brother's grave for every year together...

But, I wonder that really could happen... Gii have to go back to U.S. soon... --;;;

Maybe they go together and comeback every year that time... ^^;;;;;

Wow that is a well written summary of the movie - done by a serious fan! Thank you for the link. I read it 3 or 4 times LOL Really really excited to see this movie.

I have watched the movie yesterday of course didn't understand the conversations but

) was very helpful at least I knew what I was watching what was happening.

I'm very angry at takumi's parents after everything they and his brother have done to him

the mother had the nerves to call takumi and check if he was going to visit his brother's grave or not? how rude!! I felt sorry for takumi that guy was born to suffer because of his family.

takumi broke my heart many times

the phone call, the bad memories, when he thought that gii wasn't coming with him like he promised, having to talk to akaike to help him see gii poor little baby didn't even spend a minute with gii when the teacher came and ruined the moment I wanted to kill him I swear

I love misu even more now he's really nice he helped them to be together many times since the third movie even thought he doesn't like gii

he made me laugh when he told takumi not to get too close to shingyouji if he really doesn't like shingyouji how come he's jealous of takumi? LOL HE LOVES HIM WE ALL KNEW HE DO

takumi is a very sensitive person it's very easy to upset him and make him cry even we he was angry, cold and shouting he cried and my heart cried with him I didn't feel sorry for gii thought I think that was his punishment for what he did to takumi in the third movie. it was nice to see the sweet takumi angry but not gii.

the love scene was as good as I expected it to be hot and at the same time sweet and full of love they were very comfortable with each other and all that kissing and touching they made it look real not just acting

and the most important thing there were no unnecessary naked boys like (boys love and boys love 2) they gave us a clean movie and I'm really thankful for that.

I didn't like what gii did when he kissed takumi when he thought he didn't wake up yet and when takumi shoved him away he pushed him back and started to kiss him bla bla bla

I don't care what he was thinking at that moment or if he was trying to cure takumi's phobia or not I understand that he is a human and he has needs and he loves takumi and want him in bed and want to cure him and everything but COME ON GII THAT WAS RAPE!! takumi didn't want this he shoved you away and said no you can see the fear on his face and feel him resisting you but you didn't stop even if your intention was good that was rape thank god takumi trusted him and didn't have (or has?) a panic attack specially after he got attaked by nozaki in the music room.

the end of the movie was beautiful the look in takumi's face when he saw gii and his smil

was enough to bright my day

thank you so much gii for making our takumi happy and smiling again. :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>

and now I will go and read the pages I missed since yesterday ^__^

Yes, Gii had to do that... Takumi has to see and feel for himself that Gii is like his brother...

Takumi do love Gii only reason Takumi could go any far was because of what happen with his brother...

He fear that Gii might become like his brother...

So he was keeping himself for that... and when Gii wisper Takumi's name Takumi was remembering his brother...

That moment Takumi could see Gii but his brother in Gii...

Then Gii start to show and make Takumi to see it Gii who Takumi is with... no other person...

Then Takumi start tell what happen to him in past...

I was most touching with the face Gii made...

He feel the pain for Takumi... wanting to show how much he love Takumi...

Well... Mao-kun did study with Manga image...

He put all the manga image that match the scene...

So he was totally into the movie...

That is why I was keep saying that this will the the best of all... ^^

It's really right hama-san, even I haven't watch the movie but I already read the whole story in Takumi-Series Live Journal then I imagine it how it's happen in the movie. Even though I just imagine it make me so excired but I knew if Mao-kun & Dai-chan will make it 100% better than my imagination....

It seem like they revise this part from TKS1, cause as long as I remember it I can't find this sweetest moment in TKS1 & actually I'm waiting for this scene....

Cause it's the turning point for Takumi where sooner / later he has to tell Gii about his past with his brother & this is where Gii is also able to convince Takumi that he didn't mean to hurt Takumi but he only intended to heal the trauma...

Even his way is lil bit forced but in the end it's quite effective to cure Takumi's phobia...

@Nancy

I've heard you'll marry soon, Congratulation for you!!!!foxy2

I hope your wedding ceremony run smoothly & I hope you'll have a happily ever after in your marriage life!!! I just can give you this... foxy1