hama71

you are amazing and awesome too :)

you and everyone here are so nice and friendly thank you so much for that ^^

this sopa thing is really scaring me so thank you so much for the good news.

now lets forget about sopa and pipa and enjoy the love and sweetness takumi and gii are giving to us.

cheers to that...I've gotten my friend to watch the Takumi movies..she's currently on the 2nd right now but she's loving it.

• Like 2

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• Last_sky16

• yojichan

• mchan

Top Posters In This Topic

@CamelliaMichaelis... it's been a while... how have you been...

I hope to see you more now on... ^^

And thank you for that info...

I will wait for it... ^^

I'm here everyday, I just don't posting :D

I need prepare for exams, but I'm so exited about 5th movie so I just can't...:D

That think with megaupload is bad... But thanks God,there are still other possibillities

What do you think they feel when they do love scenes specially this burning hot one?

Interesting question :D I already thinked about it. I think... I don't know what I think :D

Ahhh. I must go to school :-(

Maybe they think: "let's do it perfect on the first take, so we don't have to repeat it".

I always remember the making-of of movie 2, when Hamao was smiling embarrassed after one of the takes on the bed scene with Daisuke.

I wanna see the making-of as much as the movie itself XD

@Felicia and Tina ~ may I know what's the name of the song and artist of the fanvid you made? "Who am I to say you love me" Thanks so much. I'm going crazy about it. Addicted yo!

@Tat-chan ~ i think the love scenes between DaiMao pretty much tells or gives us an idea how they feel about each other. The level of expression they have, the chemistry, yeah..it's all there. They cannot do less or more than what's required of them. What we see is what we get. We can imagine all we want and believe me I'm very prone to imagining things since i'm such a hyperimaginative person..LOL

i look forward to the new movie and see another level of their intimacy that we didn't see in the other TK films. my most favorite DaiMao togetherness is still Bibou no Detail. i'm hoping that TK5 will change all that and blow me away.

• Like 2

Okay I have to get this out friend/relative (not sure which one) of Admin to the Takumi-kun 5 page on facebook had this to say

'I made me some enemies by daring to have a negative opinion of THEIR BEAUTIFUL LOVEMAKING - I'm not sure me howling with laughter/yelling 'MAKE IT STOP' will endear me to people XD

(...Srsly, Mao, Daisuke, ILU, and I love Takumi and- no, not Gii, Gii is a dickhead, but I love Takumi. BUT. That was the worst sex scene evar. I was less scarred by naked Jude Law in bed with Orlando Bloom, and that's saying something)

I can't believe that! How can that scene be considered horrible. Once again some 'so-called fan' didn't get what they wanted so they called it horrible. Just imagine how hurt Dai and Mao would feel if they heard comments like that. I for one am looking forward to that scene because i want to see how in character the two are and see how more comfortable the two have become with each other.

Hi everyone... this is the first time I post in here

I REALLY LOVE THIS SERIES!!! :cuteonion41:

I watch it over and over again, and everytime I listen to The Otherside, the one that pop out inside my head is a running Gii.. he keeps running and running...

I love to see him run for Takumi... :cuteonion57:

anyway, it's nice to know you all... you guys are awesome!!!

and sorry for my bad English, it's not my mother tongue

• Like 1

I watch it over and over again, and everytime I listen to The Otherside, the one that pop out inside my head is a running Gii.. he keeps running and running...

You are more then welcome and your english is just fine. Glad to have you in the club (complimentary glomp)!

• Like 1

Okay I have to get this out friend/relative (not sure which one) of Admin to the Takumi-kun 5 page on facebook had this to say

'I made me some enemies by daring to have a negative opinion of THEIR BEAUTIFUL LOVEMAKING - I'm not sure me howling with laughter/yelling 'MAKE IT STOP' will endear me to people XD

(...Srsly, Mao, Daisuke, ILU, and I love Takumi and- no, not Gii, Gii is a dickhead, but I love Takumi. BUT. That was the worst sex scene evar. I was less scarred by naked Jude Law in bed with Orlando Bloom, and that's saying something)

I can't believe that! How can that scene be considered horrible. Once again some 'so-called fan' didn't get what they wanted so they called it horrible. Just imagine how hurt Dai and Mao would feel if they heard comments like that. I for one am looking forward to that scene because i want to see how in character the two are and see how more comfortable the two have become with each other.

I think the person who said that might not be full fan of BL...

More like she have this image that BL as some fantasy... --;;;

Well, so far most love scene in the movie was little bit lighter side...

This time they fully into it...

This is nature for lover to love making...

Well... I guess what happen when she will do first love making... --;;;

If she think that scene is horrible... --;;;

Just forget about her she is too young to understand...

If she isn't young well for her love side she is still kid... --;;;;

Welcome!

Don't worry to much about english...

Not every one here is good at english...

Even myself live in Canada for long time still have problem... ^^;;;

So enjoy this forum and make many friend...

Also, if you have any question just ask...

Some will answer it for you... ^^

And feel free to talk any time... ^^

• Like 1

Welcome... welcome... welcome to our Heaven!!!!

You come in the right place if you love TKS so much.....foxypresent

Don't mind with your English, my English is bad too but all member in this forum still understand what are we talking about.... so don't worry!!!:cuteonion48:

@LMA

I already saw your job fanvid that you made, you're awesome....

You make me shudder when I see it...^,^

You must be a talented person, cause you can make something like that......:cuteonion46:

For those people who insult the love making between Takumi & Gii in TKS, just ignore them...They just can't enjoy the beautiful side in this movie or they just expecting the hot sex scene. If it's right, I suggest them to watch another movie then....

Don't ever insult every single scene in TKS movie, cause they never know how hard to make BL Drama before & if they continue to insult it I believe they'll get much enemies after their negative comment...:cuteonion43:

• Like 1

i really want to watch it NOOOOW ! where can i watch it ? ^^

We all are waitting...

There isn't any out yet so you still have to be little more patient on this...

I for one am looking forward to that scene because i want to see how in character the two are and see how more comfortable the two have become with each other.

You're not the only one....i mean compare their first love scene to the gif in your sig...you see how far they've come since the beginning.

Hey TKS Fans!!

I´m new in this forum..... A few weeks ago i watched my first BL Movie (Boys love 2) and since then it makes me addicted to these kind of movies.... So i watched other movies like Junjou (Pure Heart) and Ren ai shindan.... but only one movie i can´t get out of my head.... TAKUMI KUN :leaf15:

The love between Takumi and Gii is so sweet and innocent... I don´t find words to describe, what feelings i had especially after i watched bibou no detail. And yes.... i was thinking about too, what Dai-chan and Mao-kun were feeling during doing this lovescenes..... leaf3:leaf5:

The result of watching Takumi-kun is.... i was searching obsessive for all i could find about Dai-chan and now i´m head over ears in love with him rabbit8rabbit13 This man is sooooo gorgeous.... isn´t he????

I´m so happy that i found this forum. Now i can talk about these things with you... :leaf12:

P.S. Sorry for my bad english....

:leaf:

About the subs...

Girls on Sayasub@livejournal said, that they already started work on subtitles and maybe they will put them out on January 25, Wednesday (maybe little later.)

You can read it here:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I think it's good news, even it would last more time... We already know sure that someone work on it and anyway, It's about week and in fact it's not so long...

• Like 2

Does anyone know how to use proxy with a chinese IP?

Aparently, there is a link online, but it is blocked for non-chinese IPs.

I got the link from a a thread at Baidu (thanks to Saga Takumi-kun group at facebook):

Does anyone know how to use proxy with a chinese IP?

Aparently, there is a link online, but it is blocked for non-chinese IPs.

I got the link from a a thread at Baidu (thanks to Saga Takumi-kun group at facebook):

One girl on FB said that she uploading it to multiupload. I have no idea what that server is, but I think it will be work :D

@Selinia86: Welcome here~

I really understand your felings about Bibou~ And I think every person here understand you too... :-)

And your english is good, I think mine is worst :D

That person said that she finished uploading the movie:

I'm still downloading, i can't confirm yet. High traffic right now, my speed is really low. :(

*crosses fingers*

• Like 3

wow, i got my inet banned for one day & there were 12 pages added already ^^!

so many persons & lively conversation here \(^.^)/

one thing got my really concern is of course the SOPA

i woke up this morning & found out tht megaupload has been banned

what a perfect time to pick..

right when TKS-5 is about to be shared T____T!

i hope everything will be alright..

what will happened to our manga, anime & dorama worlds if they approve tht SOPA?? T__T

@ tat-chan:

omigwash, tat-chaaan..

i almost got heart attack when i saw those pics you shared

only one world, kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

i really really need some nose packs coz i have severe nose bleed here

i agree when you said, maybe they got excited in this scene ^^

i mean, those scene looked sooooo real for sure

if someone show me those scene without me knowing anything, i'll believe tht they are a real couple

when we compare it with the scene from TKS 3, it's definitely has a different feeling, right?

i know people said tht TKS 3's sex scene is better than TKS 2

and yes, it's true.. TKS 3 is way better than TKS 2 ^^

but in my humble opinion (don't hit me, please ^^) i think mao wasn't tht comfortable in TKS 3 scene

as you said, he did push dai-chan's shoulder a little when he went "south", lol ^^

well, i have really big anticipation in this movie, i m having hard time to sleep, ahahahah

blame the adrenaline rush, overdrive imagination, damaged brain & takumi craziness, muahahahahah...

@mchan:

oh sweetheart! what am i gonna do with you? *hugs and kisses her head*

come here...you might be having a fever already. try to calm down and relax.

you have not missed anything.

hama-san and tat-chan were simply referring to the video links i just posted here.

hama-san is describing what she just watched.

have you been able to download the video links?

when you do, you will understand what hama-san is referring to. hehehe! :)

aaaw, yojichan.. you are the best hugger in the world ^__^ *snuggle*

you always know how to ease my overheated brain, ehhehehe..

yesterday i got my inet banned (thankfully it back to normal today ^^)

but i only managed to download 3 vids from the links you shared T___T

only Soshite Harukaze Ni Sasayaite - Takumi ver, Soshite Harukaze Ni Sasayaite - Gii ver and Soshite Harukaze Ni Sasayaite - Takumi and Gii ver

only those three..

the other i couldn't download them coz MU was banned T____T

but somehow, watching those 3 vids, i kinda understand why some people said their "reinactement" were cheesy

as for me, although their act wasn't tht good, but i m happy they decided to make it for us ^^!

ooooow, how i wish i could watch the other vids.. *sigh*

okie dokie..

screencaps taken from Takumi-kun 5

it's image heavy and may take some time to load everything depending on the speed of your internet connection. but maybe this can tide us over till we get to watch the movie. :D

my connection is pretty fast so i'm trying to breathe in and breathe out as slowly as i can possibly can whenever i come across Taiki's images. this is so not easy..OMG! i am begging myself to please don't freak out.

yojichan, do you know where can we watch the continuation?

those screencaps stopped right before takumi went to gii's room T___T

i wish i could read chinese (or better more, japanese lol ^^)

i totally understand how you felt, tat-chan

once i read similar comment (if not harsher) T___T

she said tht TKS 5 has the worst love scene ever

she even wonder if dai-chan ever had sex with anyone judging from the way he acted in tht scene

THAT comment really hit me hard in the head, coz for me his bed scene were always good

i know everyone is free to voice their opinion

but still, tht kind of comment could make me drown in slump for days

especially when they mocked & bad talking the movie & the actors we love so much

I think the person who said that might not be full fan of BL...

More like she have this image that BL as some fantasy... --;;;

Well, so far most love scene in the movie was little bit lighter side...

This time they fully into it...

This is nature for lover to love making...

Well... I guess what happen when she will do first love making... --;;;

If she think that scene is horrible... --;;;

Just forget about her she is too young to understand...

If she isn't young well for her love side she is still kid... --;;;;

i always love the way you view every matter, hama-san ^^

you always be the one who has the cold head among us, lol ^___^

what you said is true, of course..

there's no point to get upset toward something trivial like this

as you said, maybe they are just to young to understand or moreover, never understand love at all ^^

i agree when you said, maybe they got excited in this scene ^^

i mean, those scene looked sooooo real for sure

if someone show me those scene without me knowing anything, i'll believe tht they are a real couple

when we compare it with the scene from TKS 3, it's definitely has a different feeling, right?

i know people said tht TKS 3's sex scene is better than TKS 2

and yes, it's true.. TKS 3 is way better than TKS 2 ^^

but in my humble opinion (don't hit me, please ^^) i think mao wasn't tht comfortable in TKS 3 scene

as you said, he did push dai-chan's shoulder a little when he went "south", lol ^^

very true...i think the love scenes show not just how far the characters have come but also Mao and Dai:

TK2, first love scene for either actor and its with a guy. They may be friends but their bond isn't probably exactly that strong so its understandable that they would be nervous or hesitant. What did we- a small but lovely love scene

TK3: They're bond as friends has obviously grown and they have become closer and more comfortable with each other. End resutl- a longer and much more intimate love scene

TK5: I haven't seen it yet but I'm basing this off the gifs and things that I've seen. Mao and Dai have been at these roles for 2 years, they're bond is really strong and it seems they are at an outstanding comfortability level. As someone said, its seems like their at a point where they care about each other more than brothers but less than lovers. On top of all that this is their last film in these roles. End result- a movie where it is obvious that they have put their all into, including very intimate love scenes.

• Like 2

I'm still downloading, i can't confirm yet. High traffic right now, my speed is really low. :(

*crosses fingers*

This link is the real deal, i'm watching it now.

• Like 2

*crosses fingers*

thank you very much for sharing the link ^^

i m still downloading it

will take some time before i can watch it (curse my inet speed T____T)

aniwei, many many thanks again for sharing us the link *chuuuu*