hama71

Somehow we end up age... --;;;

Well... there is one person who is year older then me...

But, for right now... I think I am oldest... --;;;

Well... as we said before age doesn't matter...

And CamelliaMichaelis you are not youngest...

There is few other who is under 18... ^^;;;

@Ueda_Angel... I was just add little more point to that...

I just hope you and other misunderstand about it... --;;;

@Nancy... You're welcome!

I am glad it help you understand movie little more...

And if you are grand mother... I should be in grave...

As Ueda_Angel said... I am almost oldest here... ^^;;;

@mchan...

Well... I try not to get upset on think...

Even I am upset I alway try to stay cool...

But, I lost cool when people I care had been hurt by someone...

For myself I don't much lost cool... but, for other I just get lost total control... --;;;

Well... I just hope I didn't make other fear about me...

I am not that scary person...

I don't get upset that much also...

If you have something to said you can't say here...

Long as it's not hurt other people please...

ehehehhe, no worries hama-san ^^

i've never thought you as a scary person ^__^

it's very understandable why you got upset toward tht comment

i felt very annoyed too

that kind of comment will make a santa mad too, lol

the best thing to do is ignore tht person

let her says whatever she want..

beside, if she really HATE dai-mao & baba-taiki's actings, then why in world did she watch the movies??

i mean, if she found it lousy in the first movie, then she wouldn't watch the next ones, rite? ^^

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• Last_sky16

• yojichan

• mchan

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hama71: I know age doesn't matter~

@Mchan exactly, why she watch it? *nod, nod*

I wonder if someone noticed... When Takumi on the start of movie plays on the violin in greenhouse, he didn't move his fingers on left hand... He just move with fiddlestick, he doesn't use fingers on the other hand... I looks kinda funny.

Yeah, I know, that Mao can't play violin, but... I looks kinda funny for me

i mean, if she found it lousy in the first movie, then she wouldn't watch the next ones, rite? ^^

She never said that she found it lousy. She's obviously enjoyed the films if she's watching and I think bought the 5th film. In reality all she said was that she did not like how love scene came out in the 5th film and thought that Mao and Dai could have done it better. I myself loved the scenes but I totally understand why she didn't. That doesn't make her any less of a fan nor that she doesn't understand anything. Its just her opinion that we should all respect.

Oh, I trought that is here more younger people :D I'm 19 and it looks I'm youngest one here :-D

I'm 19 too, I was born in December

still thank you for letting us know ^__^

No prob

@Hama71: I know age doesn't matter~

@Mchan exactly, why she watch it? *nod, nod*

I wonder if someone noticed... When Takumi on the start of movie plays on the violin in greenhouse, he didn't move his fingers on left hand... He just move with fiddlestick, he doesn't use fingers on the other hand... I looks kinda funny.

Yeah, I know, that Mao can't play violin, but... I looks kinda funny for me

oh dear, you are right, camelia ^^

i was sooo focused with his face & expression, i didn't notice his fingers at all ^^

and there i even thought tht the way he draw his bow was excellent ( i thought he learned violin for this scene's sake, lol)

She never said that she found it lousy. She's obviously enjoyed the films if she's watching and I think bought the 5th film. In reality all she said was that she did not like how love scene came out in the 5th film and thought that Mao and Dai could have done it better. I myself loved the scenes but I totally understand why she didn't. That doesn't make her any less of a fan nor that she doesn't understand anything. Its just her opinion that we should all respect.

I'm 19 too, I was born in December

No prob

hmm, i didn't read the whole comment, so i apologize if i got the wrong idea

actually i don't mind her opinion at all ^^

what i concern is, the way she expressed it

it was harsh, hateful & hurtful..

and the way she mocked others? not a good way to get some respects, i guess..

i know the love scene was way from perfect & can be improved into a better scene

as for me, although i love love loveee (^^) the bed scene, but i still don't understand why dai-chan was so obsessed with mao's shoulder (he looked like he want to eat tht shoulder, lol ^^)

back to the comment matter..

Its just her opinion that we should all respect

yes, it's so truee..

we should respect other's opinions & tht's what we are doing in here, nee? ^^

we respect & appraise all opinions ^^

if you post a nice & respectable comment, then you'll get one in return

but if you post harsh, hateful & hurtful comment, don't blame if you get the same as reply

well, tht's just my thought, so i apologize if i said something offending above

aniway, let's just finish discussing about tht comment, nee? ^^

i mean, come on guys, we have lots of better topic to discuss, riteeee? ^.^

TKS 5 was just released.. aren't we suppose to be kyaaaaa'ing, spazzing & having severe nose bleed? hehehhehe...

You are very right mchan!!! rabbit14

Let´s forgot about these haters and attend to our favourite theme....

Ano Hareta Aozora!!

Meanwhile i watched it at least three times since i downloaded it 2 days ago rabbit8

Love the romantic kissing- and bedscenes soooo much... could watch it over and over and over... rabbit4

The english sub probably comes out at wednesday, right? I´m so glad there are people outside who will do this for the fans which don´t understand japanese language...

@all

Sorry for my part-way terrible english...:o

Ano Hareta Aozora!!

calling them haters doesn't help.

Moving on though...I'm a Toku fan and so I saw Mao in Goseiger long before I watched Takumi-kun (I don't know if I'll be able to watch it the same way again.) But since I saw Baba in Takumi-kun first I don't know how I'm gonna be able to watch Go-Busters.

Guys got one mre thing from 'her' to show you.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. OH HOLY HIGH HEAVENS. YOU GET MORE AND MORE RIDICULOUS WITH EVERY SUBSEQUENT POST. The way you talk about us as if you have any right to! As if you know who we are and what we have experienced as people!

To you who's getting stressed because of us and thus sick -- I recommend two things:

... [1] Go watch the making of Niji-iro. The part where they're holding the Halloween party? Yeah, have fun listening to Mao's violin playing :D

[2] OMG GET A LIFE. Stressed because of two people ON THE INTERNET??? OMG. Just. OMG. We're not HARASSING you. We're EXPRESSING A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION and hating that you're not letting us do so without giving us a lot of flak for it.

... How the FUCK is Gii forcing himself onto Takumi NOT rape??? THE FUCK??? Sure, the reason Takumi is resisting is because he's worried that Gii would be disgusted if he knew that he actually enjoyed physical intimacy, but the bottom line is HE WAS RESISTING. HE DID NOT WANT TO HAVE SEX. Sounds like statutory rape to me.

You guys have put me waaaaaaaaaay off schedule with these notes I'm supposed to be typing up for my classmates. The difference though is I'm actually having FUN, while you guys are driving your porcelain buses and tearing your hair out because you're *stressed*. If my siblings weren't so deeply asleep in the bed next to the table where I'm working right now I'd be laughing out really loud.

Also I like how you retracted your statement about us not being young. Thanks for proving my point -- you all now owe me extra copies of all my DVDs. Then I can make money selling them off to REAL fans and thus have more money to buy more Mao shite! :D

To Hama-san:

............ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I think part of my brain leaked out my ears after reading your post. Please help me pick it back up, I need it for SCHOOL.

Also, if you're REALLY living in a dominantly English-speaking country, then you shold SHOULD understand that I did NOT said SAY that "all" of you are younger then me THAN me. "VAST MAJORITY" =/= "100%". So I did not, in fact, make a "mistack"

Listening to Mao murder violins makes me sick. Am I allowed to say that without getting frowned at? XD

This whole thing has srsly kept me amused all day *claps*

I didn't want to bring it up but I think we deserve to know what's being said. I figure we'll drop it because they're too into 'arguing' about something so trivial to do so themselves. Also I was NOT HAPPY when they attacked Hama-san. As far as I know Hama you live in Canada but English isn't your first language at least that's waht I'm guessing.

I am not upset any more... I feel sad and feeling empty...

why we have to be like this...

I alway try to make people feel safe to come here and enjoy to come here...

And feel free to talk about what they want to said and get much info about Takumi-kun series...

So they could love about series more... let more people to know about it...

Now I feel all I have been doing here was for what...

I was just make myself fool...

I am sorry everyone... my lose cool make thing bad...

I never want this to happen...

If I say I was wrong and I am sorry to her make thing go back to way it was...

Then, I will do it...

I was wrong say what I said to you and I am sorry!

I will never said anything like this again...

So please let this be end...

I want everyone here to be happy and keep on loving Takumi-kun series for long as they could...

So please let stop here!

I respect that fact. and as I said let's drop it.

Off subject Hama we've almost reached 1000 posts. how many posts can a thread have again?

I respect that fact. and as I said let's drop it.

Off subject Hama we've almost reached 1000 posts. how many posts can a thread have again?

When page reach 100 page this thread will close...

I am waitting for that...

So I will start open new thread...

I'm glad you guys have decided to drop that, it was geting a bit much XD

I haven't had time to watch the 5th movie yet, but I can't wait! *is happy*

btw, do any of the takumi movies need reuploading?

I'm glad you guys have decided to drop that, it was geting a bit much XD

I haven't had time to watch the 5th movie yet, but I can't wait! *is happy*

btw, do any of the takumi movies need reuploading?

I don't know...

I haven't been to downloading section for sometime now...

I hope everything is o.k.

I found other way to enjoy Takumi-kun series...

Make it to mp3 file... ^^;;;

I did 5th last night and listen to that in my bed... ^^;;;

This open whole new way to enjoy movie...

You are very right mchan!!! rabbit14

Ano Hareta Aozora!!

Meanwhile i watched it at least three times since i downloaded it 2 days ago rabbit8

Love the romantic kissing- and bedscenes soooo much... could watch it over and over and over... rabbit4

The english sub probably comes out at wednesday, right? I´m so glad there are people outside who will do this for the fans which don´t understand japanese language...

@all

Sorry for my part-way terrible english...:o

@ selinia-san:

no, no, no..

your english is good ^^

no need worry about it ^^

almost all of us here doesn't speak english as our first language

so, no need to worry about typos & grammars

as long as all of us understand what others want to say, who cares about EVERY simple little typos & grammars? ^^

we are not here to attend english class anyway, lol ^^

I don't know...

I haven't been to downloading section for sometime now...

I hope everything is o.k.

I found other way to enjoy Takumi-kun series...

Make it to mp3 file... ^^;;;

I did 5th last night and listen to that in my bed... ^^;;;

This open whole new way to enjoy movie...

enjoy the mp3 file? O__o

wow, tht's what i called creative, lol ^^

i have watched the movie for about, umm.. 5 times *blush*

and as usual, i have few questions if you don't mind, ehehehhe..

first..

taku-gii's relationship is suppose to be a secret, nee?

but if takumi spent night in gii's room, wouldn't it will be a bit too "obivous"?

i mean, there are still some students in front of gii's room

won't it be possible if one of them realize tht takumi was "in" but not "out"? lol

not to mention tht they had been absent in the same day (in june 15th)?

second..

i dunno if i m the one who think of this, so other takumi fans, please don't kill me for this question ^^

when gii was nominated by his classmates, takumi was upset coz tht means gii had to break their promise

but in my opinion, it's not gii's fault

i know takumi felt very disappointed coz he was so looking forward for tht day, tht day is very important to him & bla bla bla.. *ahem* ^^

but why he couldn't be more understanding?

doesn't it make him a bit, umm.. selfish? (don't hit me please, lol)

i imagine wht will happened in the future when gii has to work & "has to" break one of their important future promise? ^^

third..

how can misu change the player order?

i mean, he wasn't suppose to play at all, right?

so if he could play, then why gii couldn't resign from the tournament?

last..

what is your favorite scene from TKS 5? ^^

i'de love to hear everyone's fave scene too, of course ^___^

thank you in advance ^^

ps: page 99 \(^_^)/!!! one more page to go & we'll move to the new thread, ehehhehehe...

Gii was trying to hide his relationship from the first years. He was afraid that they would attack Takumi.

The 3rd years know or suspect that Gii and Takumi are together (there might be a few that are oblivious, of course). Remember that Gii kissed Takumi in front of other students in movie 2.

My favorite scene is the one in the Greenhouse. It was so sweet. That one really makes me melt. ^_^

enjoy the mp3 file? O__o

wow, tht's what i called creative, lol ^^

i have watched the movie for about, umm.. 5 times *blush*

and as usual, i have few questions if you don't mind, ehehehhe..

first..

taku-gii's relationship is suppose to be a secret, nee?

but if takumi spent night in gii's room, wouldn't it will be a bit too "obivous"?

i mean, there are still some students in front of gii's room

won't it be possible if one of them realize tht takumi was "in" but not "out"? lol

not to mention tht they had been absent in the same day (in june 15th)?

second..

i dunno if i m the one who think of this, so other takumi fans, please don't kill me for this question ^^

when gii was nominated by his classmates, takumi was upset coz tht means gii had to break their promise

but in my opinion, it's not gii's fault

i know takumi felt very disappointed coz he was so looking forward for tht day, tht day is very important to him & bla bla bla.. *ahem* ^^

but why he couldn't be more understanding?

doesn't it make him a bit, umm.. selfish? (don't hit me please, lol)

i imagine wht will happened in the future when gii has to work & "has to" break one of their important future promise? ^^

third..

how can misu change the player order?

i mean, he wasn't suppose to play at all, right?

so if he could play, then why gii couldn't resign from the tournament?

last..

what is your favorite scene from TKS 5? ^^

i'de love to hear everyone's fave scene too, of course ^___^

thank you in advance ^^

ps: page 99 \(^_^)/!!! one more page to go & we'll move to the new thread, ehehhehehe...

Well, I been thinking about doing this for sometime...

Sometime it give better view on and also catch something you might miss during watching... ^^

Any way this is other way you could enjoy movie... I think... ^^;;;

For your question I think we should wait for eng sub one first...

I do have few guess on this but I want to be make clear little more on this...

And I brain kind of off for now so I need time to clear my head first to said it...

I hope you understan...

• Like 1