hama71

@Saga

So I did get that one right. You were the one who translated Junjou. XD That's why I was telling LonesomeMultiAngel that if she gets her copy of Takumi-kun 5 soon, maybe you might be able to help her translate it, if she asked nicely :)

Depends on my schedule,but why not. (:

Help her? Does she speak Japanese,or?

I am usually the editor to anime/manga and drama translations,but I have been the one doing the whole translation and editing for some ones, "Junjou" was one of these. (:

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• Last_sky16

• yojichan

• mchan

Top Posters In This Topic

Saga is nice lol when he wants to be and yes as Mod Saga would be 'stalking' this page.

Oh hey guys there's that Sopa act going on right now. I'm starting to wonder if our forums will be shut down because the act. If there's copywright material found on the site I think it might get shut down. Kami-sama I hope not.

I am usually the editor to anime/manga and drama translations,but I have been the one doing the whole translation and editing for some ones, "Junjou" was one of these. (:

I don't think she speaks Japanese, but she ordered the DVD from Japan so she could have the raw version. And she was thinking of posting it on the forum. :) She'll probably get in touch when she gets her DVD if there isn't a subbed version out by then.

Hello there, I'm the one that might get my dvd soon. I don't speak Japanese no.

I know how to make soft subs but i can also make hard subs, i am i video editor so i would know how.

I have subbed small things before, but never a full movie, but the timing and such shouldn't be a problem.

I don't know if i am qualified to do this, if not i could possibly just provide the raw of the movie, assuming i get it soon.

Saga is nice lol when he wants to be and yes as Mod Saga would be 'stalking' this page.

Oh hey guys there's that Sopa act going on right now. I'm starting to wonder if our forums will be shut down because the act. If there's copywright material found on the site I think it might get shut down. Kami-sama I hope not.

This whole SOPA thing is making me scared :/

If that act passes over half the internet will be gone here. That includes 'youtube facebook myspace twitter tumblir wikepedia.' those are just a few of countless sites.

If that act passes over half the internet will be gone here. That includes 'youtube facebook myspace twitter tumblir wikepedia.' those are just a few of countless sites.

I seriously wouldn't know how to function without all these things, especially YouTube..

I don't even want to think about it really, the thought is just to insane.

Can i just love you for that post right there?

i am not agains it! :p

i love you back for liking my post! ^^

If Light is mixed up in this we're all definitely doomed XD

he sure can kill me!! in many ways... xD

(off subject of Takumi-kun but I ust thought of something)

Matsuda: (knock knock) Ryuzaki is everything all right in there? (looks at door funny when he hears groanin) Ryuzaki?

(several seconds pass. Door opens and out steps Light.)

Matsuda; (walks into the room Ryuzaki are you okay?

L: (sittin in his chair chewing on this thumbnail) Everything's fine. It got dim in here so I was 'turning on the Light"

• Like 1

(off subject of takumi-kun but i ust thought of something)

matsuda: (knock knock) ryuzaki is everything all right in there? (looks at door funny when he hears groanin) ryuzaki?

(several seconds pass. Door opens and out steps light.)

matsuda; (walks into the room ryuzaki are you okay?

L: (sittin in his chair chewing on this thumbnail) everything's fine. It got dim in here so i was 'turning on the light"

lmao XD "turning on the light" I see what you did there!

(off subject of Takumi-kun but I ust thought of something)

Matsuda: (knock knock) Ryuzaki is everything all right in there? (looks at door funny when he hears groanin) Ryuzaki?

(several seconds pass. Door opens and out steps Light.)

Matsuda; (walks into the room Ryuzaki are you okay?

L: (sittin in his chair chewing on this thumbnail) Everything's fine. It got dim in here so I was 'turning on the Light"

ahahahahhaha LMAO!!!

that post made my day right now!!

turn on the light...

ahahah

gotta love it!!!

Doesn't work for me either. People all over the web keep saying it's gone...What ever will we do without Megaupload?!

I like mediafire it's the best in my opinion.

okay for those of you who remember a comment about Baba and his way of kissing; someone claimed he kissed like a fish. Well this same person has the movie now and she says the bed/love scene was horrible. You know for a fact if she says that it's the opposite cause we all saw the way baba-chan kissed Taiki and it was sweet passionate and of course 'pure' lol so in my opinion the love scene in TK 5 is going to blow us away.

I heard that and she's wrong. He didn't kiss me but I think he's an amazing kisser I even made my friend send that scene to my fiancé's email (I can't do that my self) maybe he can learn from him hehehe I wouldn't have done that if I thought that he kiss like a fish and even if he kiss like a fish it still sweet, lovely and HOT.

I am not the translator of Takumi kun, people. XD Stop mistaking me. I only translated "Junjou".

Ooooops!:msn_red_fox 14

we will be doomed if they passed that law our whole life is around Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and we can't live or survive without the rest of the internet

they are trying to take away our freedom.

okay guys may have a few more gifs to share (if they work on here lol.) Hope you enjoy as much as I drool...I mean do. 4be793c1gw1dp7q7y3tueg.gif4be793c1gw1dp6p34mk7kg.gif415217b7jw1dp7sc8eh4cg.gif

What do you think they feel when they do love scenes specially this burning hot one?

like a yaoi fan that i am... i always wish that they both started to have feelings for each other!! ^^

that would be epic... :D

but during these scenes... i wonder... what if one of them really gets "excited"... what would the other do? :o xD

In my honest opinion I wouldn't be surprised if they did 'get excited' it's human nature. If the do I'm sure the director/staff lets them 'take care of the problem if one rises. I mean did anyone else notice the 'orgasm' expression Mao-kun did in TK 3? Or is it he's just that good of an actor now...or maybe it's both. Also one thing I noticed in TK 3 when Dai-chan was kissing Mao-kun's chest and 'moving south' is it just me or does it look like Mao's pushing Dai down?

Also one thing I noticed in TK 3 when Dai-chan was kissing Mao-kun's chest and 'moving south' is it just me or does it look like Mao's pushing Dai down?

i noticed that too

like a yaoi fan that i am... i always wish that they both started to have feelings for each other!! ^^

that would be epic... :D

but during these scenes... i wonder... what if one of them really gets "excited"... what would the other do? :o xD

I wish that too. too bad we don't always get what we want.

if one of them got excited I think the other will panic lol

In my honest opinion I wo'uldn't be surprised if they did 'get excited' it's human nature. If the do I'm sure the director/staff lets them 'take care of the problem if one rises. I mean did anyone else notice the 'orgasm' expression Mao-kun did in TK 3? Or is it he's just that good of an actor now...or maybe it's both. Also one thing I noticed in TK 3 when Dai-chan was kissing Mao-kun's chest and 'moving south' is it just me or does it look like Mao's pushing Dai down?

i noticed that too

I think that even if they doesn't have romantic feelings toward each other it will be really

hard not to get a little excited while filming those scenes with all the touching and kissing and..everything.

yes I noticed that too my face was like :5yoyo21: and my imagination

went wild XD

if he was acting then the guy is a great actor he paied attention to the small details

in love making but if he wasn't acting...rabbit16rabbit16

Well... Magaupload are block and close now...

So the one Yojichan post to download somepeople who did not download you could see that from

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

First 6 are the one that from download...

And for there some of old stage greeting is there too...

I just hope this will stay longer so most of you could see it...

• Like 1

Aww Thank you soo much for saying, it really means a lot to me you saying that, i made it one morning after watching Bibou no Detail for the 100th time, i keep watching that one over and over, i in some ways identify with Takumi, and i have always been known for bringing a lot of emotion to my videos. I hope to make many more for you to enjoy, thank you once again for your kind words.

I'll try and look for the fanvid section.

no! no! thank you for sharing this wonderful piece of perfection. OMG! i soooooooooooooo loved it!

ack! i'm such a moderator fail. sorry, i forgot to give you the link.. here goes

you may post your fanvids there. :D

i kinda have some ideas for a fanvid..uhm...maybe i can share them with you..if it's not too much trouble. i really totally have zero video editing skill but having seen your work, i am just totally astounded.

Tina makes awesome, videos, doesn't she? :D I'm the one she made a collab with ^^ Great to see you here, Tina :D

OMG!! OMG! I JUST SAW THE COLLAB VIDEO!!

Felicia and Tina! GODS YOU TWO ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!

how the heck did you guys pull that off? That was quite a super super remarkable song that was being played there. OMG!

is beautiful even a word to describe the video? how you guys merged ALL FOUR films into 4 minutes of love is beyond me. BEYOND!

you guys picked all the most romantic, poignant and passionate scenes and you made it all work out so perfectly. it's amazing!

that's it! it's official..i have become your fan too, Felicia.

you've made the kind of fanvids that really really totally rock my world. i'm such a HUGE FAN of fanvids with such scenes, such music and mood. i love it when fanvids alone have its own story to tell without the words and you guys did it! *Hugs to you both*

I am just asking to be sure, if i do get my dvd soon, it's okay for me to post it here right? I wont be able to do any subbing or have a subbed version available but i could provide a raw version.

oh yes my darling Tina! by all means. you can post the the movie right here

Saga, you wonderful awesome person you! I LOVE WHAT YOU DID FOR JUNJOU!!

thank you so much for the happiness. Junjou is a keeper!

everyone, SOPA has been shelved. so no panicking for now. it also looks like PIPA is on life support as there are not enough people to support this tyrannical bill. but keep the opposition alive, guys. :)

awesome! i was only away for a few hours to get some sleep and i come back to see many pages already posted. woohoo!

this club is so cool!

we have amazing members. *dances*

awesome! i was only away for a few hours to get some sleep and i come back to see many pages already posted. woohoo!

this club is so cool!

we have amazing members. *dances*

you are amazing and awesome too :)

you and everyone here are so nice and friendly thank you so much for that ^^

this sopa thing is really scaring me so thank you so much for the good news.

now lets forget about sopa and pipa and enjoy the love and sweetness takumi and gii are giving to us.

• Like 2