hama71

@Nancy

I've heard you'll marry soon, Congratulation for you!!!!foxy2

I hope your wedding ceremony run smoothly & I hope you'll have a happily ever after in your marriage life!!! foxy1

Sorry for the double posting, cause my inet connection is really horrible right now.... * sigh hard *

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• Last_sky16

• yojichan

• mchan

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

I joined a few days ago and I heard about takumi-kun series like 2 weeks ago. I since then am fangirling to a level I thought I lost/grown out...

I also had a problem with my player only showing the first six minutes, but when I started it again and skipped like three seconds it worked (till the next skipp)... Just an advice. It's a little annoying, but till the subbed version is out it's better than not being able to watch the whole movie!

I've seen TAKUMI 5 movie yesterday night and I :leaf15: it

It's definitively my favorite of all TAKUMIM KUN movies, unfortunately I don't understand nothing and I can't wait to have the sub eng.

The love scenes are simply wonderful and it's true they were more confortable with each other on this movie, the kisses/touchin are like real and not acting rabbit14

I'm also a little sad because I don't see anymore DAICHAN like GII and MAOKUN like TAKUMI in the future :leaf9:

The end of the movie is so lovely and romantic!

It seem like they revise this part from TKS1, cause as long as I remember it I can't find this sweetest moment in TKS1 & actually I'm waiting for this scene....

Cause it's the turning point for Takumi where sooner / later he has to tell Gii about his past with his brother & this is where Gii is also able to convince Takumi that he didn't mean to hurt Takumi but he only intended to heal the trauma...

Even his way is lil bit forced but in the end it's quite effective to cure Takumi's phobia...

Its more like they revise the scene when they film the first one. I mean this is how it happened in the manga but to actually film it like that for the 1st movie wouldn't really have worked. Think about the 1st movie and everything Gii and Takumi went through, then they put the love scene at the end of the movie but it really wouldn't have worked if they had put it as Gii having sort of forced himself onto Takumi the first time.

As for the 1st love scene, lets remember this movie takes after the 3rd, so they made love to each other then in the concert hall. I'm guessing it had been a few weeks since they had been with each other so I'm sure they weren't exactly worried about being very delicate with each other (considering how hot that love scene was.)

Back to the flashback of their first time together. I'm not saying that I approve of what Gii did by forcing himself onto Takumi like that. I mean that was a really risky move and could have made things far worse. But I do kind of understand why he did it. I mean at the rate Takumi was waiting Gii felt like he had no choice. Also it wasn't like Takumi didn't want to be with Gii. When Gii first kissed him Takumi did respond in a positive way before he pushed him off. And in my opinion, all the protesting Takumi was doing was not from the fact that he didn't want to be intimate with Gii (compare it to when Daisuke attacked him in TK1) but because he was scared of enjoying himself.

(Now I'm basing this off from the opinions of others that I've read and from reading this scene in the manga) Takumi was just scared of having to tell Gii the truth about his past and that if he was intimate with Gii and allowed himself to enjoy then he would have to tell Gii everything. This scared Takumi because he thought that by knowing the truth Gii would be with disgusted with Takumi (the way his brother was at times) and then Gii would leave him.

Wow that is a well written summary of the movie - done by a serious fan! Thank you for the link. I read it 3 or 4 times LOL Really really excited to see this movie.

You're welcome!

I found that quite sometime ago...

But, I just want to wait movie to come out first...

Then I forgot about it...

And I think Yojichan did post that link before...

@Nancy... I think that is same link me and Yojichan post...

Any way... for your view... I need to add few thing...

First... well it's look rude for Takumi's mother to ask Takumi to go to his brother's grave but you have to remember...

Even Takumi brother was bad guy here but to mother he was the favoite...

She try to cover up everything and look nothing happen that is why she could do that...

Even it is so pain for Takumi to her is just way of life... --

Well... for Misu... where the reason Misu doesn't like the idea of Shingyouji and Takumi to get closer is not just jealous...

He did that because he is very possessive person... and he also know that Shingyouji is the type that will be very attach to Takumi...

Just to say... Misu want Shingyouji to himself only... --;;;

And for that Takumi yelling part... I feel sad for both of them...

Well... Gii was already ask school for leave school on June 15th... even before they plan to go together...

But, that wasn't what I feel sad about... it's that Takumi still have this fear of putting faith in him... because of his brother...

That make me sad for both of them...

Gii knew about that... so he couldn't tell Takumi the true that he already got permission to leave school that day...

He only said he will keep promise...

They both was feel in pain... I did explain about why Gii had to do at 3rd movie...

That is how he has been taugh to do when that kind of think happen...

He is not like other guys we see every day...

He is a heir to the big corportion in U.S.... Think about that... He has been raise that he have to keep everything himself...

Only way to protact his love one is to keep away... So please don't hate him...

Well... for that almost rape scene... also to understand... Gii was waitting for Takumi to open up...

But, he couldn't wait any longer because Takumi was faint... Only way for Takumi to see that he really love him is to show him...

Well... Gii will not go all the way if Gii see that Takumi could go for...

But, as you see in the movie Gii was taking time... at the beginning it look rushing but he didn't rush during real thing...

So... you still have to understand Gii didn't try to rape Takumi... just let Takumi to know that how much he love Takumi...

For that... try to forgive him... ^^

It's really right hama-san, even I haven't watch the movie but I already read the whole story in Takumi-Series Live Journal then I imagine it how it's happen in the movie. Even though I just imagine it make me so excired but I knew if Mao-kun & Dai-chan will make it 100% better than my imagination....

It seem like they revise this part from TKS1, cause as long as I remember it I can't find this sweetest moment in TKS1 & actually I'm waiting for this scene....

Cause it's the turning point for Takumi where sooner / later he has to tell Gii about his past with his brother & this is where Gii is also able to convince Takumi that he didn't mean to hurt Takumi but he only intended to heal the trauma...

Even his way is lil bit forced but in the end it's quite effective to cure Takumi's phobia...

Yes... only way... that left for Gii to do was at beginning is forced for but slowly let Takumi to know that how much he love Takumi and how much Takumi mean to him...

I just hope people to understand Gii didn't try to rape Takumi...

Gii took time to make love Takumi... At the beginning Gii did rush and forced but when they start making love Gii took much time as he could... let Takumi to feel Gii's love...

Think about it... if Gii didn't do that... I think they will never be make love... --;;;

That what I think...

• Like 1

Its more like they revise the scene when they film the first one. I mean this is how it happened in the manga but to actually film it like that for the 1st movie wouldn't really have worked. Think about the 1st movie and everything Gii and Takumi went through, then they put the love scene at the end of the movie but it really wouldn't have worked if they had put it as Gii having sort of forced himself onto Takumi the first time.

As for the 1st love scene, lets remember this movie takes after the 3rd, so they made love to each other then in the concert hall. I'm guessing it had been a few weeks since they had been with each other so I'm sure they weren't exactly worried about being very delicate with each other (considering how hot that love scene was.)

Back to the flashback of their first time together. I'm not saying that I approve of what Gii did by forcing himself onto Takumi like that. I mean that was a really risky move and could have made things far worse. But I do kind of understand why he did it. I mean at the rate Takumi was waiting Gii felt like he had no choice. Also it wasn't like Takumi didn't want to be with Gii. When Gii first kissed him Takumi did respond in a positive way before he pushed him off. And in my opinion, all the protesting Takumi was doing was not from the fact that he didn't want to be intimate with Gii (compare it to when Daisuke attacked him in TK1) but because he was scared of enjoying himself.

(Now I'm basing this off from the opinions of others that I've read and from reading this scene in the manga) Takumi was just scared of having to tell Gii the truth about his past and that if he was intimate with Gii and allowed himself to enjoy then he would have to tell Gii everything. This scared Takumi because he thought that by knowing the truth Gii would be with disgusted with Takumi (the way his brother was at times) and then Gii would leave him.

First... it has been 2~3 month after last time they did it... not few weeks... ^^;;;

That was March and this time was June... so... it's been so long...

That is why they are longing for each other so much...

For the flashback for what you think is... yes and no...

Takumi was scared to tell Gii about his past...

But, he think that way because of his brother...

Well... you have to remember... Takumi brother brain wash him that know body will love him...

So when Gii tell Takumi he love Takumi he was total sprise...

Gii's true love do open up Takumi but... still for the phyical part of it... he was still under his brother's brain wash...

So Takumi know that Gii love him but he is scared what happen with he brother might happen agian...

And during that love making... when Gii wisper to Takumi "Takumi" that make that his brother brain wash comeback and Takumi see Gii as his brother not Gii...

But, when Gii took time and hold his hand and comfort Takumi... Takumi finally feel from his brothers brain wash and see Gii in front of him...

That is why he could say about his past about his brother... even he still worry what Gii might feel about him...

But, now he know that he is free from his brother...

That is what I think... ^^

@hama71: Really thanks for your opinion about that "almost rape" scene.

To said the truth, even I read the manga (I have little problem with english so I maybe don't understand it well, which can be that problem...), I really disagreed with Gii's decision do it that way he did it. I can say that I even hated him in that moment.

But... After I watched movie, even I understand just few words they said, I started thinking about it.

Maybe I'm still little inexperienced with love to know how lovers want to touch each other, but on the end I think I understand Gii's feelings.

Because of your words, Hama, I can see this scene like sweet lovemaking.

Thanks

Yeah.

Takumi's pink T-shirt was incredibly sweet and really suited him :-)

The scene in greenhouse when Takumi was with Gii for the first time in this movie, I just stayed gaze at it... I mean their kiss and the way they were looking at each other... I felt that something changed, if you understand what I mean and I knew this will be amazing movie.

I just love that way they look comfort to each other. Every touch, every kiss, everything looked so naturally and real. Really, Mao, Dai, I love you.

And on the bed scene I really like that soft kisses "after". Hope you know what I mean.

When Takumi & Gii were in train, Takumi has on his face so happy expression that I had never seen before... It was so amazing... I smiled with him too.

In fact... When Takumi cried, I cried with him, when he smiled, I smiled with him.

On the end of the movie I wanted applaused for Mao and Dai and adore them for the rest of my life. And withal I wanted cry. I'm just... Wow. This movie is so amazing acted... I have no words...

@hama71: Really thanks for your opinion about that "almost rape" scene.

To said the truth, even I read the manga (I have little problem with english so I maybe don't understand it well, which can be that problem...), I really disagreed with Gii's decision do it that way he did it. I can say that I even hated him in that moment.

But... After I watched movie, even I understand just few words they said, I started thinking about it.

Maybe I'm still little inexperienced with love to know how lovers want to touch each other, but on the end I think I understand Gii's feelings.

Because of your words, Hama, I can see this scene like sweet lovemaking.

Thanks

Yeah.

Takumi's pink T-shirt was incredibly sweet and really suited him :-)

The scene in greenhouse when Takumi was with Gii for the first time in this movie, I just stayed gaze at it... I mean their kiss and the way they were looking at each other... I felt that something changed, if you understand what I mean and I knew this will be amazing movie.

I just love that way they look comfort to each other. Every touch, every kiss, everything looked so naturally and real. Really, Mao, Dai, I love you.

And on the bed scene I really like that soft kisses "after". Hope you know what I mean.

When Takumi & Gii were in train, Takumi has on his face so happy expression that I had never seen before... It was so amazing... I smiled with him too.

In fact... When Takumi cried, I cried with him, when he smiled, I smiled with him.

On the end of the movie I wanted applaused for Mao and Dai and adore them for the rest of my life. And withal I wanted cry. I'm just... Wow. This movie is so amazing acted... I have no words...

I am glad that make you to see the scene as two person in love...

It's hard to understand if you are not that person...

Like Takumi and Gii... they are not just any other guys we face every day...

Takumi had painful memory and also been brain wash by his own brother that there is no one will love him...

That was start of Takumi with that big wall with people...

I kind of know what it feel like that...

Also, it was first time he feel what is love by someone... and love someone...

Remember Takumi's wall was quite strong... So Gii had to be that strong forced on Takumi at first...

I wonder I am the only one who see that scene in that way... --

Any way... Gii been watching Takumi for long time... He knew Takumi way back at time...

So he know what Takumi really is... it was said in the movie...

Takumi to Gii is his first and only love in his life...

More like Takumi is Gii life itself... Gii can't live with out Takumi...

I think I did said it before in some post... Gii didn't had to come to Japan...

He even don't have to be in high school... He already can do the job in his father's company...

But, he come to Japan and go to same school... it was he faith with Takumi was strong...

So that is why Gii had to take that chance... there is no other way for Gii to do...

For fainting Takumi make that Gii need to do something...

It's now or never kind of time... Any way... I just hope what I think is right...

Well... it was their last Takumi-kun series... So they put all they got and try to do best they could...

Also, Dai-chan said... they don't need to said anything just looking at each other know what other think and want...

They been working as lover for 3 years and Dai-chan when he is in role he totally into that character so it's nature for he to be act totally into Gii...

And Mao-kun he has been grow with this movie and with Dai-chan... I think Dai-chan was Mao-kun's first lover parter in the movie or Drama...

That mean... Dai-chan is Mao-kun's first lover... ^^;;;

Any way Mao-kun also when he get into the role he became that character... so Mao-kun become Takumi...

And Mao-kun did study his role well in the last movie... he even put manga image at his script so he could have better view on the each scene he do...

What more do I have to said... this movie was their heart and soul...

Well, that doesn't mean other work they did they didn't put their heart and soul...

Just that they finally become one with character and to each other...

That is why I said it is their heart and soul...

I think that make them grow more into their acting also...

Well... for Dai-chan he alway try to do his best what he do...

And Mao-kun now know more what it mean to be actor... I think...

He been doing acting for few years but he kind of did it not fully understanding it...

But, from this Takumi-kun series Mao-kun did learn a lot as he said himself...

Both of them said they are glad they did this and they are glad that it was each other...

But, for them to grow up as actor... they need to move on to next step...

So for us to miss them as Gii and Takumi...

They are not only Gii and Takumi... they are Dai-chan and Mao-kun...

Two actor who love what they do and will keep on acting with all they got...

So for the fan we should alway support them what they do...

That what I been doing and I will keep doing...

• Like 1

@hama71

I love reading your remarks.... ;) and of course i will keep on supporting Dai-chan and Mao-kun too, even tough i will miss them as Takumi and gii very much :1onion49:

If the Takumi-kun series will be continued, i can´t even imagine who would do the job as great as Dai and Mao?!?!? They are for always my Takumi and Gii... it would be never again the same feeling for me to watch another couple playing them :(

Oh i love them so much....

@hama71

I love reading your remarks.... ;) and of course i will keep on supporting Dai-chan and Mao-kun too, even tough i will miss them as Takumi and gii very much :1onion49:

If the Takumi-kun series will be continued, i can´t even imagine who would do the job as great as Dai and Mao?!?!? They are for always my Takumi and Gii... it would be never again the same feeling for me to watch another couple playing them :(

Oh i love them so much....

Thank you!

Well, lot of people say that even I said it myself too...

But, we have to move on...

And I don't think the prodution will go on this year at all...

They are now into new series....

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

This movie is openning March 3rd in Japan Tokyo theater...

I think production taking a time for this new series to take some mind out of this Takumi fever down...

Also they need time to find new actors to play Takumi and Gii...

It will not going to be easy but I said it before even Dai-chan and Mao-kun start people said something bad about it too...

Now people said there is now other Gii and Takumi other then Dai-chan and Mao-kun... --

So who know what will happen...

I am just hoping that director will not change...

I really love director Yokoi make this Takumi-kun series...

He was one who chose Mao-kun as Takumi...

So I have faith in him...

I wish they give less little hint on what will happen to Takumi-kun series...

Only thing I know is Taiki and Takki still willing to do next Takumi-kun...

Baba-kun kind of give he might... director Yokoi... didn't said anything...

Mao-kun and Dai-chan was keep saying 5th isn't the last...

Takumi-kun series will go on and they will stay as fan...

So... I think there is still some chance they might go for next one...

But, still there isn't anything been said...

So just waitting...

And Mao-kun and Dai-chan will not be in Takumi-kun series but they are still acting...

So we still can see them in other project...

And there are few internet show Mao-kun and Dai-chan has been doing...

I am keep up with that to see them... ^^

I got a comment about my fancover from someone named AlexLostSoul. They said they'd let me know what they think here and I looked over the previous posts but didn't see anything about it.

And there are few internet show Mao-kun and Dai-chan has been doing...

I am keep up with that to see them... ^^

Ahh.... you mean such things like BACS-TV and Heat up eve, eh? :D

I really love to watch them in this shows.... and also the Prince of Tennis Musical they were in... Dai-chan has a great singing voice, right? :D:D

And have you ever seen his Idol DVD "With the wind"???? :Red_fox: So HOT!!!!

P.S. Your link unfortunately doesn´t work....

I know a lot of fans want another movie on Misu and Shin. I of course also want another film with them so long as its Baba and Taiki...I'm thinking maybe another movie like Pure, where the focus is on another couple and Takumi and Gii are only in it a limited amount of time may be a good way to introduce a new Takumi and Gii. This way the fans get another movie and can begin to get use to new actors.

• Like 1

Ahh.... you mean such things like BACS-TV and Heat up eve, eh? :D

I really love to watch them in this shows.... and also the Prince of Tennis Musical they were in... Dai-chan has a great singing voice, right? :D:D

And have you ever seen his Idol DVD "With the wind"???? :Red_fox: So HOT!!!!

P.S. Your link unfortunately doesn´t work....

Yes, and you miss 'Triple Zone'... Dai-chan and Baba-kun and 3rd Tezuka Kan-chan are doing show together...

It only on once a month... --;;;

Any way... There are few other DVD he did...

I did post some that you could see in Mao-kun & Dai-chan group...

Only it's Moderated group... and there are two things to do before ask for join...

One is change avatar(this one is ask for every one who join the forum) and other one is write

in forum...

If you did that you could go

and search for Mao-kun & Dai-chan...

Then ask for join the group...

I do post most update on Dai-chan and Mao-kun... info and pictures and other thing...

And Thank you for let me know about link...

Now it's working... ^^

I know a lot of fans want another movie on Misu and Shin. I of course also want another film with them so long as its Baba and Taiki...I'm thinking maybe another movie like Pure, where the focus is on another couple and Takumi and Gii are only in it a limited amount of time may be a good way to introduce a new Takumi and Gii. This way the fans get another movie and can begin to get use to new actors.

Well, if they are going to make on they might go with the new novel came out last year...

It's about Misu and Shingyouji... but, still I don't think they are going to make any Takumi-kun series this year...

Even Misu and Shingyouji will be the main story line but with out Gii and Takumi will not going to work...

And as I said it they are start with new series and Baba-kun with new drama he is in...

It will be hard to make one this year...

I got a comment about my fancover from someone named AlexLostSoul. They said they'd let me know what they think here and I looked over the previous posts but didn't see anything about it.

that was me using my friend's account to leave a comment since I don't have one and my laptop wasn't with me XD

sorry I was out the whole day I got home only 2o minutes ago it's 5:13 am now wow!! any way, what I wanted to say is you you sang with passion and you have a beautiful soft voice I love that kind of voices you just need to train it a little more and you will be ready to sign up for singing audition :) have you ever done that?

Well, if they are going to make on they might go with the new novel came out last year...

It's about Misu and Shingyouji... but, still I don't think they are going to make any Takumi-kun series this year...

Even Misu and Shingyouji will be the main story line but with out Gii and Takumi will not going to work...

And as I said it they are start with new series and Baba-kun with new drama he is in...

It will be hard to make one this year...

I'm not expecting a new movie this year. If another movie is possibily made I wouldn't think it to be released until next year. I know Baba is going to be in Gobusters but Mao was in Goseiger so I'm sure something could be done if planned out carefully.

I'm not expecting a new movie this year. If another movie is possibily made I wouldn't think it to be released until next year. I know Baba is going to be in Gobusters but Mao was in Goseiger so I'm sure something could be done if planned out carefully.

Well... I mean I don't think they even can't do shooting this year at all... --;;;

I hear from someone that once they are on shooting... about a year and a half of their time will taken away...

So during that time is hard to do any other project...

I wonder what will happen to Baba-kun... I think he do have other stage work to do this year...

So we just have to see what will happen...

where there's a will there's a way...if its meant to be it will be done. It was 2 years between the first and second film so if a 6th movie is made I would be surprised if its 2-3 years that we have to wait.

as for filming, it honestly depends on the movie itself. filming for movie can honestly take a few months depending on the type of movie. I mean if you're filming a type of movie that has a whole bunch of battle scenes or something then yeah it will take a while, but a film like the Takumi-kun movies I honestly don't thing it would take more than a few months to film. A lot work that makes it long comes after filming which would include all the editing, special effects and inserting of the music and stuff like that.

but like I said...if another film is meant to be it will happen. If not we've been blessed with 5 magnificent films that I am very pleased with. That's why I don't understand the fans on like FB that want a petition for a 6th film with Mao and Dai....I mean I am sad that this was their last and if they did another one I would die happy but as fans shouldn't we be more supportive of their decision to leave rather being all depressed and trying to get them back? Idk...that's just me I guess.

on a side note: for anyone who hasn't or couldn't download the movie w/ chinese subs and want to watch it the movie has been uploaded onto youtube....here's the link:

would definitely recommend watching it if you want in case of the videos are taken down.

where there's a will there's a way...if its meant to be it will be done. It was 2 years between the first and second film so if a 6th movie is made I would be surprised if its 2-3 years that we have to wait.

as for filming, it honestly depends on the movie itself. filming for movie can honestly take a few months depending on the type of movie. I mean if you're filming a type of movie that has a whole bunch of battle scenes or something then yeah it will take a while, but a film like the Takumi-kun movies I honestly don't thing it would take more than a few months to film. A lot work that makes it long comes after filming which would include all the editing, special effects and inserting of the music and stuff like that.

but like I said...if another film is meant to be it will happen. If not we've been blessed with 5 magnificent films that I am very pleased with. That's why I don't understand the fans on like FB that want a petition for a 6th film with Mao and Dai....I mean I am sad that this was their last and if they did another one I would die happy but as fans shouldn't we be more supportive of their decision to leave rather being all depressed and trying to get them back? Idk...that's just me I guess.

on a side note: for anyone who hasn't or couldn't download the movie w/ chinese subs and want to watch it the movie has been uploaded onto youtube....here's the link:

would definitely recommend watching it if you want in case of the videos are taken down.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I have voiced my opinion ina comment on that petition page and even though I was probably ignored I still said what I felt. Dai-chan and Mao-kun have given us all 6 beautiful masterpieces and we can't ask for more from them it would be selfish lol. Besides Dai-chan is 29 for petes sake. He can't play 'the high school type' any more. In TK 5 he was pushing it but he still looked amazing nevertheless. And Mao-kun as much as he love(d) playing Takumi he wanted to try new things and I respect that fact completely too.

Also those two are always together now it seems like. Through those movies they did develop a rare and amazing bond you literally don't see every day. It's like I said before . "More then brothers but less then lovers; almost non-romantical soul mates' of course that's what I see.

All in all I couldn't ask for more from those two. As for Baba and Taiki in another movie that would be amazing but the 'fans' especially the ones whining and complaining already or soon to be whining need to remember that our beloved actors do hae a life outside the Takumi-kun franchise. I respect that fact as well and if a 6th movie does come into the future I will wait patiently for it's announcement.

that was me using my friend's account to leave a comment since I don't have one and my laptop wasn't with me XD

sorry I was out the whole day I got home only 2o minutes ago it's 5:13 am now wow!! any way, what I wanted to say is you you sang with passion and you have a beautiful soft voice I love that kind of voices you just need to train it a little more and you will be ready to sign up for singing audition :) have you ever done that?

Thank hyou so much for that comment. My voice was a little off because I had just gotten over a could but for some reason it sounded the best (compared to my other attempts lol) at the time so I used that file. Believe it or not I recorded the whole song from memory.

Signing audition? Are you serious? My sisters often tell me I can't sing and I should stfu (literally at times)

hey guys I just noticed something after watching the movie for the second time. The scene in the classroom following Takumi pulling his letter and train ticket out of his 'mailbox' there's the flashback of takumi being accused of skipping is cleaning duties. Anyone else notice the one who 'confronted' Takumi was Ooji (from Pure)?

I ran out of patience waiting for the engsub and decided to watch the movie last night (along with the summary so that I could at least understand generally what they were talking about). And only one word:

AWESOME!!!!!

Esp Mao-kun, I think his acting has improved significantly. I love the part when he got mad at Gii but after Gii left, his teary eyes looked so painful and full of emotion. It would be even more touching if I can watch the Engsub, but anyway, this totally worths the wait. Love them so much...

P/S: Mao's eyes are exceptionally big and beautiful for a guy :D And his lips is so kissable. Gii must have restrained himself very hard from molesting Takumi everytime they meet :")

Thank you and goodbye Takumi-kun, I'll sure watch the series over and over again in the future.

Best wishes to Mao and Dai and all the staff.

Okay I was rereading over the comments I told you guys anbout about the '2st love scene.' We're being stalked or so this person said and they along wit the other two I mentioned agree that it looks like Daisuke and Kyosuke just were told 'act like you haven't been together for a long time and just go with it.' They claim there was no passon in Daisuke's acting and it was horrible.

I understand and I respect the fact people are allowed to voice their own opinions but in my opinon the two of them (DaiMao) did an amazing job. Those scenes are not easy to film you can tell. If some people think the scene sucked and that the two could have done a better job then let them say/think that I won't stop them nor try to change their minds.

My opinion stands when I say I think they did good and I wouldn't ask them for more...The only thing I don't like about the scene is the fact we don't know why Gii keeps focusing on Takumi's neck and shoulder's lol. Other than that almost perfect in my book.

@eragon92... Well, for the first to the second took longer not only because of new cast but also they kind of undecide if they will make 2nd movie or not... so when they finally decide it.. they start finding a director and start new script and also whole new Takumi and Gii... That is why it took longer...

For this time... they still need to find new Gii and Takumi but this time they are taking time for next is this fever of Mao-kun and Dai-chan...

People still talking about this two... So they need time up for this so people will cold down little first...

Any way I think next movie will be about Misu and Shingyouji story any way... it's only my guess... ^^;;

Well, if you read my posting at 1st TK FC Thread... there are 10days thing...

From there All the Takumi-kun series shooting only took about a week...

For editing and music will took another few month... also, they had to do audio comment thing to be done...

From the shooting to movie to finish they took about 3 to 5 month... 5th movie took about 4 month...

Any way... who know what will happen only the prodution know what will happen..

They are the one who decide to make it or not... --;;

Just for get about them... they are still too yound to understand...

What true fan should be... they only think about themself...

If they are really fan of Mao-kun and Dai-chan they will wish well for what Mao-kun and Dai-chan do...

Well... for Japanese fan are more better view on this because they could see in stage work or what other way...

But, for other countly it hard so they keep on doing this...

Any way just let them be what they do... Mao-kun and Dai-chan already got on with their life any way...

We just stay behind for them to suppor what ever we could... ^^

@Ueda_Angel... Well... as I said it before just forget about them...

Well time will cold there head down... I hope...

Even we said about what is right they are in their own world so they will not hear us any way...

But, still sometime we should said what is in our mind to... but, just don't get stress by that...

It's not good for your health...

Well... it right after movie and they are doing stage work together do make it seem they come out together a lot more... ^^;;;

Yes, you said it before on that... and I said it early that Mao-kun was grow with this movie with Dai-chan and they been lover role with each other for 3 years... it's nature for them to become close then any one...

But, in real life... Mao-kun is more close to Takki then Dai-chan...

For work they are perfact and so close and do understand each other more then other...

But, when they are out from work... Mao-kun and Dai-chan seem not seeing each other at all... --;;;

Mao-kun and Takki doing Heat up Eve so they get together more and Takki is kind of guy who look after younger one...

So Takki do take care for Mao-kun a lot but Dai-chan has his own work and they only got work together few time so it's hard to see each other...

And I read it some other person post... Mao-kun are shy type that too long time to get close to some people(I think that was what it said)...

So during work he seems getting along with them after work... he seems not meeting with other much...

And my other guess will be because he was underage(in Japan when they become 20 years old that is time they are call as adult and Mao-kun just had his adult ceremony few weeks ago) during filming he just didn't much as chance to be together after work...

So for work Mao-kun and Dai-chan are so perfect but after they just have their own life... --;;;

It's hard to explain like this... --;;;

For next movie... yes as true fan we can wait... long as we know it coming...

I just want them to tell us it go or not... --

Yes, he play Ooji at Pure... Aki-kun... he is in same agency with Dai-chan... ^^

@visualshock... So you finally could wait... ^^;;;

Yes, that eye catch director Yokoi to cast Mao-kun as Takumi... ^^

Any way... we are all waitting for that eng sub...

Even Mao-kun and Dai-chan is out... I don't think series will end... ^^;;;