The hearts of the ocean (18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

"My group lived by fishermen, they taught us to read and write and my group taught everyone else. Sometimes we would help them fish better and teach them how to attract good sized fish so they left the younger ones to grow" Yukie explained being quite familiar with the humans world. "I know a lot of their languages most of them speak many different languages" Yukie replied with a happy smile enjoying being snuggled by she'll "my kind reproduces by sex or alone, then we carry around the egg in a pouch that's quite hidden " Yukie admitted with a small smile gently touching where his egg was.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Oh my finns!" Shell gasped as his eyes followed Yukie hand to his pouch. The merman inched in every place and his dody buzzed from the knowledge alone. "If you would like to, I would gladly volunteer to help" Shell said seductively before dragging out the last few words with a small horny sigh. "In every way I can" wrapping his arms more tightly around Yukie's hips as their noses almost touched.

Q who had been watching the two looked away. His shoulders hung low and heart beating even lower in his chest. He felt conflicted. Q wanted to see Yukie free and with others. He had wanted that from the moment he had gotten to know the shark merman. But on the other hand he felt pain inside for not being in that picture. He wanted... Oh how he wanted to go back to it just being the two of them. But he couldn't do that to Yukie either. Q prefered being with as few people as possible. Yukie on the other hand.. Well he need more attention that what one could ever give him. Expescially more that Q could ever.

His body felt heavy.

Torin who had been watching Q, saw every little change of expression in the merman's face and somehow got part of the reason but most of all Q fascinated him.

He didn't try to dig into the other's problems. Q would need to act and think more of himself. Though he was nearly as old as he was, Q acted far younger and was easy to read.

He needed a strong mate who could help him become what he was meant to be. Now a youngling who was just starting everything.

Reaching his hand back out, Torin petted the mer on the head, nuzzling his smooth short hair between his fingers.

"Come, it is time we show you our tribe and introduce you to everyone. That means you two too" Torin said as he threw his words into Shell and Yukie's way.

"Honestly" Torin rolled his eyes as he looked at Shell almost disgusted. "You barely meet the guy for more than two hours ago and already you are trying to get up on his tail"

"Oh please, like you are any different" Shell groan like an annoyed teen how was fighting with his parent.

Torin choose not to comment on that, partly to be free from arguing but also because it was partly true, since he was interested in Q.

"I wouldn't mind....my kind is known for their sexual needs...we can even go as far as mating with humans" Yukie whispered already feeling like dragging she'll off with him his whole body starting to burn with desire. Gently wrapping around she'll Yukie smiled and snuggled into his new found lover his fins wrapping them together like a beautiful blanket.

(just saying, it's okay for you to act with the other characters like Shell and Torin if you want, just so you know. Like in your other rp there will be side characters)

Torin coughed to gather the two's attention back on him. When he had it he rose an eyebrow. "You two finished? Or should I introduce Q too the clan alone..?" Torin asked not one bit amused and mouth sat in a thin line.

Shell sighed as he threw a glance back at the mer but straightened up anyway though his arms still was around Yukie's hips.

The swim took longer and was far off from the coast they had came from. It was pretty much almost dark when they reached a place there coral grew freely. The water was slightly warmer but the depth stayed the same no matter the closer they got to what seemed to be som kind os Island peeking up through the surface. There were no beach, only rocky walls that time had shaped. Like a mountain just shooting up from the depths below. The coral growing here was huge and some even formed what seemed like caves along the rockface.

In the dark Q couldn't make out colors, just shapes and so. But even just this was eventhough to blow his mind.

The fearful merman swam out from his created protective zone closed with the other. He touched the coral and if felt strangely warm to his touch. It was please and gave the mer enough courage to carry on. Exploring while still staying near and following as Torin lead them closer.

"So, what is your den like?" Yukie asked shell and torin the male curious over what their homes looked like. "I prefer darker caves with glowing rocks or crystals but sometimes sleeping where warmer waters and beautiful corals like this is more fun" Yukie explained unsure how to really explain what his home was like to the other males his hands still holding onto his new mate.

• 2 weeks later...

(Not in the face >.

It was Shell who answered Yukie's qoistion. "Then you'll properly just feel right at home here. See that rocky moutian ahead. There are lots of caves and pathways. Some of the caves are already inhabited. But there are also smaller caves formed in the corals were some of the younger mers likes to sleep from time to time." The next was only said in a low whisper close to Yukie's ear. "Like when mating under the moonlight."

"Afterwards you can both take a look around, Shell will properly be showing you around." Torin said keeping a watchfull eye on Q as the mer began to get more use to their surroundings.

A few merpeopel slowly came in to view, most all were of different species. They were minding their own business, gathering algae and other stuff in big seaweed purses tied either around thrie waist or over the shoulder. Two kids playing around between the corals were the first to notice the small group coming closer. When they saw Torin both kids called out his name and swam towards them. That made the others look up all calling out greetings to the group.

"Torin! Torin you are back." Both boys smiled wide as they reached them. Torin patted their heads giving then a kind smile as he waved them off. "Go gather the rest inside, we got guest with us" Torine announced.

(XD)

Yukie whispered at the soft words being whispered in his ear and blushed. "I wouldn't mind getting a tour with you" Yukie mumbled his cheeks an adorable pink as he snuggled closer to shell. Seeing the large group Yukie was rather surprised and interested having been the last child of his species seeing other young met children was rather interesting to him. With a small chuckle he looked around thethe place eagerly pulling shell behind him since he wanted to nest with his new mate much later.

Q was quite interested to explore more as well and tried to follow yukie. But as he swam up passed Torin, the merman grabbed him by the end of his tail. It didn't hurt, Torin's hand only held on to him gently but Q still yelped up startled and turned his head back.

Torin looked up at him looking kind of sorry, thinking he had hurt the man. "Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I just thought about asking if I could be the one to show you around after?"

Q blinked confused for a second. he had mustly just planed to follow Yukie and Shell. But then again, that might not be the best idea. He let himself be pulled down beside Torin.

"Well.. sure, I mean yeah" Q gave the leader a little smile.

"Great" Torin said, eyes looking at him sweet and kind. "I got a lot of things I wanna talk to you about when you have settled in. If you want I can even let you stay in my cave if you would prefer the company?"

Q didn't know what to make of it aside from Torin being thoughtful of him. And since Yukie had Shell, Q didn't wanted to be sleeping alone in some unfamiliar place.

Q's smile brightened but he tried to hide it behind his shyness. "I would very much like that.. only if it is okay with your mate of course!"

Torin laughed. "Don't worry about that, I got no mate. I do have a young but he is old and got his own place."

Everyone had gathered in front of the entrance to a huge opening, leading into a giant hall spacious enough to house everyone inside.

Torin lead the introductions, he presented Yukie and Q to everyone before letting the merpeople come closer to introduce themself to the two.

Yukie was somewhat polite the male not caring to stay and get to know the others since he was a little shy and desperately wanted to explore his new home. "Shell...any chance you could show me around maybe where I'll be sleeping tonight so I can set up a nest for my young one?" Yukie mumbled ever so softly in his new mates ear. "As much as I'd love meeting everyone I am a little tiered and would like to get settled in" Yukie added his hand gently taking shell's.

(Honestly I hadn't expected Yukie to melt like butter for Shell so I haven’t made anything up about the guy... And for some reason our characters are drifting further apart..

I don't wanna be a shit but I really do miss some input from you since I'm almost out of things to write and slowly lossing interest. I want This rp to be about both our characters and not just mine. Again sorry to be a shit to say this because I do like writing with you. It's just drifferent and I don't like to be in charge all the time. I hope this didn't come through to you like I'm angry. I just wanted to tell you now before I completely lost the joy to continue this rp and I don't think any of us writes good posts when it becomes like that)

Shell smiled and lightly squeezed the hand holding Yukie's. He opened his mouth to reply but before anything could be said a voice drew attention.

"Shallow dear!" An high pinched voice came from an thin blond mermaid. Her blond hair was braided in one long braid which hung over her shoulder. She raced over the moment the assembling parted away for her. She raced towards him and Shell only just got to release Yukie's hand as the women crashed into him, wrapping both hands tightly around him. She then kissed both of his cheeks in greeting and he did the same to her.

As if remembering Shell cleared his throat and looked back at Yukie.

"Jamma this it Yukie, Yukie Jamma. We were just heading out to find him a place to rest."

Jamma looked at Yukie as if trying to meassur him. She then smiled already deciding she wouldn't have much of an opponent there. The guy looked strange after all but she also knew Shell liked to try out new things.

"Hey I'm Jamma, Shell's currently favorite. Are you two off to fuck? Mind me watching? How do you do it with all those quills? Are the other one just like you? Didn't Shell just look sooo sexy with legs?? Man we absolutely should try that one time!"

And on and one and on... She stilled and waited for answer.

(Honestly every rp I have has so many characters that I wanted to play just one and enjoy focusing on having only one character to keep track of. I never planned on adding more characters to this rp because I wanted to try to do a simpler rp that I don't have to have five characters for.... As for responding to Q you kept moving him away from aYukie so idk what to do at the moment but I'll try pushing them back together.)

Yukie was rather surprised by the sudden arrival of the mermaid the male eyeing her curiously before moving back. While the words where interesting and the offer was tempting Yukie really wanted to just find a safe home for himself. Slipping away past Q Yukie went off towards the more open water swimming down to the darker areas searching for a more quiet nest.

Them female smiled victoriously as yukie backed off. shell would have followed him but the mermaid grabbed him by the arm and continued talking.

Q on the other hand was quiet as the grave and pale. he looked nervously from mer to mer as they said their hellos and welcomes. The merman felt like hermit crab with all these people around them, vulnerable and just wanted to hid. Torin tried his best to get him to loosen up a notch. But judging by how his tail was totally camouflage at this stage even the other mer's got the impression that Q was afraid. Fear triggered some of their instincts and a few even came up to him as dominant, eventhough Torin was with him.

Torin pushed them back, but this just showed why Q need to have someone mature to make up for the his uncertainty, Torin thought.

Q felt a movement in the water close to him and turned his head in time to see the end of Yukie's disappearing. Q looked back, right then no one was really paying much attention to him. the people near was all looking at Torin who was telling them about their latest mision.

Q made sure to back away into the shadows unnoticed. Laughter echoed between the cave walls behind him as he swam after Yukie.

He swan down the same path he had seen the other disappear in but couldn't get eyes of anyone. He continued on, away from the gathering and voices until nothing but pure silence surrounded him. The darkness didn't help either. Though there were luminescent corals and his eye could reflect some of their light, there were still dark spots in between Q couldn't see anything but black.

"Yukie..." Q called out in a small shaky voice. "Yukie you there?" the male asked the emtiness again swallowing nervously. His back hair stood at their end along his neck and a chill spread through out his body. Nervous and afraid the all the merman's senses stood to attention and even the smallest sound could startle him.

"I'm right here" Yukie whispered his scales shimmering and lightly glowing to illuminate his newly chosen home. "I wanted to find a nice quiet place...this home is big enough for about six others...but I think it would do good with just three" Yukie admitted shyly the male gently taking Q's hand wanting to show him their home he found.

Q's tensed for a short moment before his brain recognized Yukie's voice. He blinked amazed when Yukie started to lighten up just like the corals around them.

The other didn't look bothered to see him and Q smile, he felt relieved knowing that.

"Huh, I saw you leave and.. Well I rather be around you" Q explained, eventhough it didn't explaine why exactly as Yukie took his hand.

"You found something this quick?" Q asked as he followed. He held his hand a bit tight but didn't notice this himself. "Three?.." Q didn't know why he felt a sudden chill, but it might have had something to do with the fact Yukie was hard to read. Never the less he fell quite.

"Well my egg needs a safe place to grow and be protected and if i add us then...it's three" Yukie replied blushing before leading his friend deeper into the beautiful cave Yukie having picked out quite a grand home. " I'll need to get more pebbles for a nest and some other plants and rocks and lighting but it works well and has a nice warm room" Yukie explained leading Q back to the warmest room that was more of a den with many bedrooms connected. Gently touching the diamond wall that lit up nice and bright due to the lava beneath it. "Its extremely thick and the heat helps keep the nursery warm" Yukie explained the small black egg nestled among some pulled seaweed and scattered stone the room mimicking the warmer waters.

"Us?!.. You mean like in you and me?" the merman smiled hopefull as he looked back up. He really hope he could, Torin had offered him to come to his place. The merman was nice enough to have made that offer, but of all Q knew Yukie the best.

"So that it your egg then?" Q asked as he looked over at the careful made nest. "You said you kind could make children alone without an partner.. why didn't you make any one before if you were lonesome?"

"Yeah that is if you don't mind sharing a home with me" Yukie replied his face red as he looked away from Q. Following his new home mates eyes to the nest Yukie pondered the question his mind deep in thought. "Well...it's hard to say in quite young so I needed more time to grow my fist egg." Yukie explained with a shrug. "I started carrying it a few weeks before I was caught before I met you I had another nest near a fishing ground that was safe and had enough food for both of us" Yukie admitted not sure why his body had decided to create an egg.

Q looked right back at Yukie with a genuine bright innocent smile. "I wouldn't mind at all, if anything I would prefer staying closer to you than any other... Do you need me to help you with anything?" He asked, really wanting to offer some way to make himself seem usefull.

The entire egg thing was kind of weird though. Fertilsing as far Q had lean from his time in a tank, had always be something the female gender were suppost to have. The power to create life were for both men and women, but the females formed it.

"For now I need more plants and rocks to help hide some areas of the nest" Yukie explained with a small smile nuzzling up closer to Q in a way that was more accepting yo his mate. "Want to go out and explore with me?" Yukie asked softly not sure if his lover was up to the task of running around the ocean.

Q hesitated for a moment. He wanted to do those things but the thought of rooming around the ocean floor in the dark like before was pulling him back from straight up answering.

As he felt more of the other mer's, he tried to melt into the contact. "Can we then stay together and not split up?" Q asked as he brushed his nose against Yukie's shoulder.

"I still don't know how I feel like having this much water around me.. or what else is out there." The mer replied, embarrassed with himself for feeling like such a coward for admitting it. Q constantly fought with himself not to panice when he couldn't distract him mind on other things.

"You don't have to worry about other things hurting you! I can protect you" Yukie replied snuggling into Q in quite the reassuring way. "I've fought with sharks and squids before so you don't need to be afraid of bigger creatures" Yukie added with a happy smirk the male quite the little fighter when it came to defending his mate and nest. "If you want you can stay here and rest while I go out?" Yukie offered defiantly wanting to explore but he didn't want to just abandon his mate when he was scared.

The merman smiled sweetly. "Yeah, you told me once before too" There wasn't anything to really think over as Yukie offered him to stay. As new to this as he was, he doubted he could even sleep or stay behind.

"No I'll come with you" Q said and took in a big breath. "If you are willing to let me stay here the least I can do is to help you"

"Okay" Yukie whispered surprised as he took Q's hand and pulled him out of the cave towards more open water the male going deeper down the mountain his body slowly lighting up to give the two males a clear view of the ocean fpoor covered in strange plants.

Q's grip in Yukie's hand was tight as he made sure to keep up with the other. He breathed in deeply and gently, slowering his fast pumping heart as they drived towards the bottom.

He gasped surprised as Yukie's skin began to lighten up and watched it happen with big eyes. Yukie hadn't done that before back in the tank so this was new to him.

"You light up? Wow" for the first time that night, Q showed a trace of exitment as he let his fingers run over Yukie's, the hand they were holding. "What else can you do?"