The hearts of the ocean (18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

"What are you doing" Q asked slightly nervous as the other circle around and watching him. He wasn't sure if it was normal but maybe he thought he liked the other better when he was hissing at him rather than checking him out.

The merman huffed nervously and set off from the sandy bottom with one strock from his tail and swam a few more meters closer the his cave. The ends of his plain tail and fins blushed light pink.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"...you haven't been lonely at all?" Yukie asked following the other male curiously wanting to seduce him into courtship. "I'm sure you master doesn't comfort or stay with you long" Yukie admitted gently running his hand against the light pink on the males tail.

Instinct told the mer to let go snd giv in. But his brain made the merman's body to act drifferently. Q pulled his tail up and backed away as the light pink spread up along his fins til it formed red.

The seduction was working from the color change.

"I.. ehh.." Q shuddered as he kept backing away until he couldn't go futher as he felt the tanks cold glass walls up against his back. "Aren't you the same?" the male asked nervously as he watched the other's movements closely.

"My species only is males so it's natural for us" Yukie whispered his voice soft and seductive as he playfully petted his friends tail.

Oh god -_-... Not another mprg! Can we please not do it (Please have mercy) I think it fine with the old one but I really am a big hater on that kink T_T

"Really??" Q asked, easing a bit of tension in his shoulders. "I don’t know how to go about these things" the merman admitted slowly soothen by the other's seductive aura.

He gathered enough courage to push himself from the wall and closer the the beautiful mer right before him. Q slowly reached a hand out to trying touching the other. Feeling the textur of the other's slightly darker skin and watching the way his tail moved in sync with Q's own.

"It's strange...I've never had a mate so, I might embarrass myself a lot" Yukie admitted his own hands gently wrapping around Q's waist. With a small blush Yukie Kissed the other male his face red from such and embarrassing task.

Q's eyes widened as soon as he felt the kiss. Being around humans he knew what a kiss was but this was he's first.

"Mate?" the mer tilted his head as wacthed the color of the other's cheeks change. "What is that?"

"Basically your my husband! " Yukie explained not sure what to actually call it. "It means your also my sexual partner" Yukie added with a shy blush.

At first the mer just was there almost dropping his chin to the sandy bottom. Ah what?..

Then Q pulled back to put some colder water between them. "I can't be your mate" the male shook his head not getting why things had moved this way. "I mean how? You barely know me." Q lowered his head apologetic. "I've never seen another of my kind before and I lack knowledge on pretty much anything none human related. I'm sorry, but I'm sure I'd just make some sorry exuse for a choice"

Q didn't dare to look back up at the most beautiful creature he had ever seen infront of him. He didn't want to see the disappointment or maybe hurt look he had created. If anything Q was dissatisfied with himself.

"We can learn together...I don't mind teaching you" Yukie added with a kind smile the male smoothing his own beautiful scales in a slight nervous way. "I don't know what's to happen...but I'm sure sleeping with another is better then being alone forever" Yukie whispered feeling quite lonely now that he had been pushed away.

"That's true" Q agreed as he lifted his eyes back on the other. He hadn't expected to like the mers wounded expression and he really didn't. Sorry for having trouble Yukie the male gently wrapped his tail around the other. A gestur of comfort and likeabillitie.

"I did like learning from you, and we got plenty of time to get to know eachother" Q answered and smiled in an attempt to lighted the other's mood.

Gently he pulled Yukie with him towards Q's cave. "I don't know if you'll rather sleep in the sand but if you want you are welcome to sleep in there with me. It might be small but there is room enough for the two of us"

"Oh, we only sleep in caves there wasn't one when I arrived so I built one" Yukie added a bright red blush staining his cheeks as he settled into the cave. Laying against the bottom of the floor Yukie looked away his mind slightly jumbled from everything. Watching Q Yukie looked to the floor suddenly. "Thank you, for letting me sleep with you" Yukie mumbled shyly.

Q wondered why he found it so fascinating to watch the other. He couldn't explaine it but just the mere thing of having another with him made him feel a weird sense of warmth inside his cold chest. Everytime Yukie smile his way it didn't creep him out like when the master did it. His stomach tickled in a way he hadn’t felt before.

Noticing he had been staring for to long instead of answering, Q moved his eyes to the cave opening with a blush. "Mnh.. Yeah no problem" the mer nodded, mentally smacking himself for sounding so stupid as he slide inside the opening.

"I don't like the thought of them watching me in my sleep so I moved most of these rocks myself. The fact you didn't noticed it was kind of the point" Q answered as he tried to tidy the inside. He removed lager stones he had gathered to clear room enough for the other in the small pile of sand Q used as bedding. "There all clear" Q said mostly to himself as he had disposed the last couple of rocks.

Yukie yawning rather cutely nuzzled down into the sand his body exhausted and needing a nice nap. With a small yawn Yukie closed his eyes and instantly was asleep his body weighing itself down against the sea floor as the male buried himself a little in the sand.

For a moment Q just observed the other before he then quietly lay down in the sand next to Yukie.

The small space in the cave forced their skin to touch and Q noticed the warmth as he had felt it before when they had kissed. Just remembering it made Q blushed and he turn over, facing away, trying not to act creepy and just go to sleep like Yukie.

Q closed his eyes but he didn't fall asleep right away. Then he noticed the sound of the other's calm breathing and tried focusing on it. He slowly drifted off as his body moved towards the warm source beside him and listened to the other's breathing like a singing lullaby

That night Q sleep the deepest dreamless sleep he had ever did in years.

Q woke when his collar started vibrating early, just as the artificial light turned on above the tank.

The merman sturred, nursing his nose in against the soft smoothness before blinking his eyes open.

It took Q a moment before his brain registered that his arms and tail were wrapped around the person next to him and slowly the nights events came back to him, just before the collar send out s small warning "bip"

Quickly he untangle his limbs and got out off the cave and swam up to the surface.

As his head broke through the water Q stiffened immediately as he saw the human standing out on the platform.

The suited man reached his hand out with one single comand. "Come"

Q's eyes traced down to the man’s other hand where the remote control was. His fingers ghosted on the punish button.

Q swam closer until he was in the humans reach. He kept his eyes down even as the man roughly pulled his head up by Q's chin.

"Where is my new pretty purchase?" the human asked the care team who was standing aside.

"We though that putting a collar on the new one would put to much stress on it and that it might attack the old one" the leader answered. "We don't know what to expecte from a wild caught on but we are monitoring them 24 hours"

Yukie huffed slightly annoyed his warmth had left so soon as he poked his head out slightly watching Q's interaction with his master. Slowly swimming over to him Yukie gently stayed behind A his hand gently touching the others tail lightly unsure what to do.

Q held his hand back, signaling for the other to stand back in the water, while the master were busy speaking with the keepers who just stepped out. The wore their usal long white coats and one was pushing in a small wheeltable with syringes and other tools Q all had tried on him.

The master forcefully opened Q's mouth and stuck his fingers in to feel the merman teeths. "Mnh, maybe you should file them down, they re-growen quite a bit." the master said before he let go of Q to dry his hand in his pocket handkerchief.

As soon the man let go of him he noticed Yukie hidding close in the water.

"Such a beautiful sample" the master smile as his eyes took the new merman in.

"How long?"

"We arn't sure yet sir only time will know" one of the keepers answered.

Q took the opportunity to dive back down, grabbing Yukie wrist to bring the other away. "Don't go anywere near there again! You don’t have the collar that is why they can't crontrol you" Q explained as he made sure Yukie was as far away from the humans reach before the first bolt of electricity was release from the collar against Q's skin.

The mer jerked and groan in pain.

"Stay down here no matter what" Q warned through tightly pressed lips before he turned back towards the human and let them pull him out of the water.

Q tried his best to be brave and quiet, but he couldn't keep his cries back as the keepers started to cute down his already ruined teeths.

Yukie watched in anger his fins puffing up in quite the aggressive way. With a monstrous snarl Yukie puffed up twice his size his venom laced spines poking out. Swimming back and forth the male watched with predatory eyes his body tense and much like his species where known by humans for...fighting and killing. With another slow swim back and forth Yukie studied the males memorizing their faces and watching them closely ready to rip them to shreds the second they came near. With angry growl Yukie swam and hit the tank hard in anger the glass easily cracking but not breaking under such speed as the tank filled with a bright electric light Yukie angry that his lover was being hurt.

The keepers had only just gotten the lower section of Q teeths when they hear the smash against the tanks glass walls and stopped working.

"You sure that thing shouldn't be wearing a collar? One of the humans asked in the bagground.

"Throw it back in" the teamleaded ordered.

"But we haven't" the keeper sitting with the tool in hand was interrupted before he could finish and his coworkers pushed Q back into the tank.

Though Q had been sedated he could still feel the sore pain and the weird sensation of missing 2 inches of his teeths.

The mer held both hands up to his cheek, he wouldn't be eating anything for a few days like this, he thought as Q sung down to the bottom.

Yukie hissing at the men instantly wrapped around Q's body. With gentle hands Yukie touched his lovers face worried that he was badly injured. With his body so puffed up and his fins filling out more it was like they where wrapped in a thick blanket. Holding his mate close Yukie carried Q carefully and put him in their den the male aggressively watching the doctors.

Q was stun. He didn't understand why Yukie would end up this mad for him. Yukie looked terrifing and so beautiful, Q could take his eyes away.

Some of the younger human in the group slowly back away from the platform. While the older once were observing and discussing the new mer's behavior.

Being all wrapped up there wasn't really much Q could do as he let Yukie move them back to the cave.

Clearing his head Q reached up and grabbed the other's hands. He let his calm influence slid through his palms and into Yukie's skin as he spoke. "Yukie.. I'm okay, really it will heal in a few days" Q tried to calm Yukie down but a bit of blood slipped out of his mouth the moment Q opened it.

"Don't be angry I don't want them to hurt you.. I'm more use to it so please Yukie" The mer tried to nuzzled his face into the other's neck, but he pulled back from doing so just as his jaw touch.

"Your hurt a lot" Yukie whispered scared the other would die since the sight of blood was a bad sign out on the wild. Gently moving Q around Yukie tried to make him a comfortable nest wanting to care for his mate.

Not use to all this touching and sudden carring was honestly freaking the merman just s tiny bit.

"Stop it!" Q struggle to get his limbs free. "They just cut my teeths see" He opened his mouth to show the other that the wounds were no more than a few small red dots on each of his teeths. "My saliva will heal the holes, I'm not dying from this"