• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• nekonyaochan

• Saga

• No Time For Losers Ltd.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!!! i want yaoi manga!!!! want all do i have to do to when? how do i get the cards or whatever?!?

• 1 month later...

Thank you! I cant wait to start. I mean i have been collecting but i didnt know i could get Manga from it. Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
actually. this is one of the reason why i always come back here in YO.. :) i am eager to get a lot of points to win that original yaoi manga or hope so (dvd/season series) yayyy!! ^^

keep posting threads everyone and spread the love from Yaoi Community ^Y.O^

ooopppss.. i got a little confuse.. ^^ as long as i completed each card from all stars1-14 from Ishop and 1mascot, i was able to get a original manga or equivalent to cash right?

because i get confuse with " Again, you only need a set from both categories (Manga and Actors). So, 1 card from each level from 1 to A"... what does it mean? gomen neh.. :)

you can see ur cards once you click ishop > my inventory (its a blue link where u can see above all the cards that website selling) right after you click "my inventory" it will show all the card that you buy and you can also see your points at the bottom or you may also see ur points at this post where you see ur avatar > under that there is a credit and thats your points.. now you have 4692.. :)

if that helps. ^^

No, you only need 1 card from each level of Stars collection (1 to 14 and 1 mascot). Just follow the rules in the first post of this thread, since they are the updated ones.

At first we had different rules for this contest, as we had other cards back then, so what you read there, in another post, was me talking about the initial rules of the contest. But yeah, as I said, those are outdated.

@Key

I just want to ask, if a member manages to win the manga/cash by collecting the 15 cards for the first time. Then manages to collect a new set of 15 cards by the next year or so, does that member get to receive another reward for his/her new set of cards?

Yeah, there's not a limit of how many rewards a member can get. So, each time they colleact the 15 needed cards, they win the yaoi manga set or the equivalent in cash (their choice).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Do the characters on the set have to match? Like if I have a card from level 1 that's junjou romantica, and level 2 card is from ai no kusabi, does that count? Or do I need a matching set of just one manga title? And not sure what is meant by manga set and BL set--I'm so new it's silly :/

No, it doesn't have to be a couple/a set; the point is to gather from all levels one card. So the choice is yours what card you want to purchase from the IShop. (:

• 2 months later...

You can get the cards from the iShop, you just need credits/points for them.

• 2 weeks later...

You can get the cards from the iShop, you just need credits/points for them.

how can you get points and credits?

-san..

you can know from

^w^