Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• nekonyaochan

• Saga

• No Time For Losers Ltd.

@ Meteorvenus

Have you checked your inventory?

Are the cards displayed or hidden?

Go the the shop menu, on the left side there's a place where you can check these, like shown in the pic bellow.

2evsymd.jpg

Also check your Transaction Log and credits, to see if you truly finished the transaction.

You might not have followed all the steps necessary and the buy wasn't actually done.

You can check like so :

oiukwl.jpg

@ mestiza781

The cards you bought were probable before the shop update, so your old cards aren't there, but only for now.

Key will be restoring all old items with time.

So don't worry you'll still have all your cards back. :)

Key explains everything in this post

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

• Like 1

@Meteorvenus

You didn't buy any card, I checked the transaction logs, perhaps you just clicked on Purchase, but you didn't go to checkout (the points V and VI explained

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)

• Like 2

@Key ach I got it... THANKS AGAIN UR AWESOME that explains a lot...

I think I accidentally purchased cards from the old shop. Like the one with the little bitty pictures that you can't really see... >___> lol I feel like such a noob :p

For shipping the books how much will the shipping costs be?

Also, what currency would the cash prize be in and how would we receive it?

Thanks ^-^

I'm assuming as it's US based that Britain would have some hefty shipping then? xD haha

Thank you for the answer ♥

It depends, the shipping is calculated depending on the way the books are delivered (since those who assure the shipping -FedEx or mail- have their own rates), their weight and the distance. We'll tell you exactly the shipping cost when you give your address to get the books and if you consider the shipping is too expensive, we'll give you the equivalent for the manga books in money so you can buy them in a local shop.

• Like 1

Could u help me, Key?

My cards collection doesnt show up in my personal details

Did I lost it?

hix..hix...hixxx

yupz

I was bought them with the old shop system before the new show up ....

how can i get them back ... hix...hix ....

thanx key

• 4 weeks later...

So, I've read through the thread, and I've gathered that everyone gets a chance, this includes people from New Zealand (just to be sure heh)?

Shipping 3 manga books from the US to NZ would be so much money '>.

@aureliatya

We solved that in PMs, you got your cards back.

@Caityx

Yes, everyone can participate. The shipping is calculated once you complete the required cards and give your address (in a PM). If you consider the shipping cost is to high, you can request the equivalent in money, so you can buy those manga books in a local shop.

Can someone tell me how to enter the contest ...any imformantion would be appreciated:cuteonion57::cuteonion57:

You don’t need to do anything to enter the contest, all you have to do is collect the cards that are needed to win the rewards of your choice.

• Like 1

You don’t need to do anything to enter the contest, all you have to do is collect the cards that are needed to win the rewards of your choice.

How do i collect the card???

• 2 weeks later...

@Yhina

You collect the needed cards and when you complete the requested collection, you send me a PM to request your reward at your choice, yaoi manga books or the equivalent in cash. The shipping details are discussed in private.

I didn't understand exactly what you were asking, but hope it answers your question.

@Marygrace

You have to earn the points first. You can look your points at your profile. there are points at your credits. With the points you have, you can buy the card at shop to collect the cards ... hope you understand to my explain ... :hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 1