Cops and robbers~ (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Comedy is fine" Yukie replied his eyes watching the people around him as he took Alex's hand in his. "Why did you join the police academy?" Yukie asked softly unsure of what to do seeing as the whole date was slightly awkward.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

"Sounds good" he said smiling when the other took him by the hand. this time he was the one leading the way and bought the tickets, not standing at the line for drinks and popcorn.

"It's something that i liked at my dad. he always found a way to bring peace in our neighborhood and wanted to help" he said buying the needed snacks for the movie.

"We should hurry. They are starting the movie" he said giving the other the drinks, moving fast to the room, finding their seats.

Sitting down beside Alex Yukie pondered how his partner had grown up with such an influence shaping his future. Taking his drink and sipping it Yukie watched Alex for a minute wondering if he was offered the chance to decline the partnership after the trial week, would he take it? Sighing softly Yukie fixed his eyes on the screen his mind troubled and unsure what the future held for their partnership the demon eating his snacks as he genuinely enjoyed the light movie.

As the film started both of them got quiet, paying attention to the movie, eating popcorn. From time to time Alex was looking at Yukie through t he dim light from the screen, trying to figure the other out. Yes he was a demon, yes he was powerful, but he had a soft part in him as well. The fact that they were there on a so call it date, because that's what it basically was. A date. His cheeks blushed, hopping that the other couldn't see him. That would have been really awkward.

As the movie was going, thought that he needed to take a chance in his life beside the decision he made when he became a policeman. So, he decided for something the he liked and wanted. Turning to face the other he turned Yukie's head to face him and kissed him.

Yukie was rather caught off guard by the sudden kiss his face turning red. Gently putting his hands up as he touched Alex's chest separating the two from going any further. "While I admire...Your boldness..." Yukie admitted trying to calm his breathing a little as he looked away clearly shy and unsure what to do. "I'm not good with more then hand holding in public" Yukie whispered clearly embarrassed to be doing something in public and on top of that to have his first kiss with so many eyes on them. "I'm sorry" Yukie whispered not sure if Alex would be offended or mad with the public rejection for affection outside of home.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"While I admire...Your boldness..."

The push was like a cold water on his face. He did all wrong. Apparently he understood all wrong. He was too pushy and probably he understood everything wrong the the other wasn't into things like this.

"I'm not good with more then hand holding in public"

"Oh.... I'm sorry ..." he said turning his head looking at the bowl of popcorn. The movie was going on without any other word to be said.

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be ... I was my mistake ... Sorry. I shouldn't have done that without your approval" he said keeping his eyes on the screen, moving it from time to time at his popcorn bowl trying to eat.

"I've never been kissed before...the farthest I've gone with any relationship is with you." Yukie admitted his voice soft as he looked at Alex. "I'm not sure how one has a relationship outside of this" Yukie admitted holding up his hand that he gently had slipped into Alex's.

"I've never been kissed before...the farthest I've gone with any relationship is with you."

"You mean that was your first kiss?" he asked in surprised. He didn't expect that. He was happy that he was the first one to kiss and he found Yukie much more cute that way.

"Then we will not rush things alright? Sorry for earlier. We can take it step by step" he said holding the other by the hand.

"I'm just nervous to mess this up" Yukie admitted as he laid his head against Alex's shoulder the movie getting close to its ending as he relaxed slightly.

"I'm just nervous to mess this up"

"Why would you mess this up? There is nothing to mess up. I am nervous too so that makes two of us" he laughed trying to make the moment a little less tense.

"We both are new in this. So we can help each other out"

"...Well I didn't expect you to be nervous your so calm" Yukie teased trying to lighten the mood more as he started to relax. "Want to get dinner after this?" Yukie asked curiously wondering if he was pushing his luck on how late they would be staying out.

"I can act cool when i want to make an impression but im dying on the inside" he said laughing relaxing himself a little bit. The awkward moment had dissappeared.

"Now that you mention it, it sounds good. All this popcorn made me hungry"

"Heh alright I know a good place it's a little upscale but the food is good" Yukie admitted with a smirk as he stood up and stretched ready to leave as the lights dimmed up. "Come on I'll drive~" Yukie teased with a small devilish smirk clearly planning something.

Alex shrugged and fallowed the other as they headed for the exit from the cinema. He was amused by the devilish smirk that he other had on his face, feeling a little adventures every time he was with him.

"No speed this time alright," he said throwing the car keys to Yukie so that he can drive, moving to the passenger seat. He had to mention the speed thing because he kind of noticed that Yukie really liked to race on the streets. And he didn't want other troubles. The day was going to well after all that happened, to have another incident along the way.

"I promise to behave to the best of my abilities" Yukie replied catching the keys. Easily sliding into the drivers side Yukie adjusted the seat and mirrors before looking at Alex. "I'm going to assume your responsible and have insurance" Yukie admitted with a small smirk before starting the engine and took a nice highway route to their destination. While Yukie knew how to drive he clearly wasn't to comfortable with it since he usually rode along with his partner or ran alongside them.

. "I'm going to assume your responsible and have insurance"

Yukie already started drivkng when he asked about the insurance.

"Dont make something that i might regret" he said looking at the speed limit as they were heading for the main highway.

"Stop smirking like that. Its scary drinving with it on" he said lauging.

Yukie wasnt scary scary. It was scary the thought of him asking for insurance when he just told hom that he was going to drive safe.

(I'm confused by what he's saying it's not making sense....)

"Dont worry princess...it's only a three hour drive but! You won't regret it" Yukie explained continuing to drive down the road the male quite focused. As the streetlights flashed overhead Yukie turned off to a more darkened road and continued to drive quietly down. Highway leading off towards the ocean.

(Meaning its creepy with the smirk on, like a psicko)

Looking outside the window he tried to figure it out where they were heading. He aas trusting the other but as they turned to a darker road felt like a horror movie. But then again , he trusted Yukie and knew he wouldnt hurt him.

"This looks like a horror hunting movie" he said amused by the view. But after he saw the ocean he was mesmerized by the beauty that was displayed in the night. "Wow"

(Its more your spelling I'm having issues with.)

"I have a friend that runs a nice seafood and, steak place." Yukie explained mentioning to the giant restaurant that was glowing off the coast. " they are quite hard to get into but if you have connections it's not impossible." Yukie finished before parking once at the restaurant.

"That sound amazing ... and the view is ... wow ..." he said putting a dumb smile on his face like a 5 y.o that was discovering Disneyland.

"You have a lot of connection for a guy that doesn't talk much" he added looking at Yukie as they were finding a parking place.

Ot of the car he took a deep breath, feeling the freshness in the air. "this is nice" he comment more for him than for the other.

"Well it is ran by a demon. And his mafia isn't all that bad" Yukie admitted with a shy smile the male quite embarrassed before taking Alex's hand and lead him inside the very upscale restaurant only to be instantly hugged by a very gruff looking man.

Great ... other demons ... this should be fun , he thought as he fallowed the other inside the dinner.

The lace was beautiful decorated. He had to admit that whoever owned the place had good taste.

They didn't managed to make a few steps cause Yukie was grabbed in a bear hug by a man which made Alex narrow his eyes and mend his voice to make notice that he was there as well.

"My new friend" Yukie explained to the male who chuckled and let Yukie go looking him over in an almost protective way.

"My looks like anyone hardly feeds you your so thin again" the owner exclaimed his eyes roaming over to Alex with a small smirk as he mentioned for the two to find a table.

"Dont worry they don't bite" Yukie admitted with a slight chuckle looking at Alex before dragging him to a beautiful table under an aquarium ceiling.

"Dont worry they don't bite"

Alex smiled nervously fallowing the other to their table.

As they sat and looked in the menu he found himself look up at the ceiling finding it magical. There was an actual aquarium above them.

"Wow ... This is amazing" he managed to recognise some of the fishes and kept his smile on his face for quite some time.

"How did they managed this? I mean.... is the aquarium really above us? I mean at the first floor?"

"They used my designing plans to build the tanks and invested in four foot bullet proof glass." Yukie explained knowing if the glass was kept very very clean one couldn't tell how thick it was. "It took a lot of trial and error but for a community project it was worth it" Yukie admitted with aa smile ordering a nice bottle of wine and two waters with his phone.