Cops and robbers~ (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Not much. I'm kind of chill person and i stay indoors most of the time reading" he said shrugging as he realized that he had a boring life. Nothing spectacular beside his job and now the news that there are other supernatural creatures among them. "Sorry to disappoint you" he added pressing his lips together in a thin line.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

" I'm not disappointed. In fact I'm a little relieved I don't want to always be busy" Yukie replied with a small smile on his lips. "I go out camping a lot so I hope you don't mind me vanishing every now and then when I get days off" Yukie admitted with a small smirk as he cleaned up dinner and started washing the dishes.

"Camping? You? With who?" he asked curious with whom he was. Probably with family. What a stupid question to ask. But he never thought the other was a camping person. Not to mention that it was quite tempting to scare the shit out of the people he would go with. Just for fun.

"That's interesting. I never thought of you as a camping person" he said laughing. "Maybe we can go camping some time" he said taking a sip from his glass with water.

"Oh I camp alone it's kinda nice being able to run around in other forms and relax" Yukie admitted with a chuckle enjoying running around in his wolf form for a weekend to burn off steam. "I'd love to take you camping for the weekend if you want to really go" Yukie added with a slight blush.

"That sounds good" he said smiling. He couldn't remember when he went camping. Maybe when he was really little. "It's a date then" he added getting up grabbing his phone from his jacket to check if there were any messages regarding any of his cases that he had to work on.

"I guess we have nothing to do. Today we are free" he added waving his phone in the air. "No notification from the office, so there is nothing they need us to work on. Any plans for today?" he asked leaning on the wall.

"Usually I just wander around and do some information digging. But I could take a real day off" Yukie replied with a small smirk the male quite interested in what they could do with a whole day off.

"Well that's asking for a relaxing day and very enjoyable" he said smiling. "I'll make a quick shower. Your room is the door on the right. Mine is on the left and way back on the hall is the bathroom" he said pointing it out the directions.

"You can settle in your bags and change clothes till i'm finished" he said going to his room to take some new clothes and after in the bath.

He had in plan something like a date but he didn't want to think it that way. They were partners, nothing more.He just should stooping presumptions.

Yukie nodded and grabbed his two bags and headed to the room opening the door he peeked in. The room itself was rather nice but plain leaving a lot to be decided and decorated. Unpacking his clothes Yukie made his bed and busy bodied himself until he was finished unpacking the rest of his belongings. Looking over his bookcase full of medical books Yukie rearranged his shelves having everything in a certain order before finally getting them neatly in place. With a small sigh Yukie laid down on the bed and relaxed snuggling his warm blanket.

Finishing his shower he changed into a pair of black jeans and a blue t-shirt moving on to his hair. He dry it really quickly since it was small and not too long and went to Yukie's room knocking at the door before entering. "Ready to hang out? This time not near any demon community" he said smiling leaning on the door.

"Yeah that ssounds fun" Yukie replied with a smile and with a stretch sat up. Looking at Alex Yukie slipped on his shoes ready to go. "Are we going into town? Should I change?" Yukie asked wearing some grey skinny jeans and a long black sweater that looked comfy and warm.

Alex looked him head to toe smiling. "Yes we are going to town and no. You don't have to change" he shuffled the others hair making it a little messy. "You hat to feel comfy" he added taking his hand back when he realized what he was doing. "Right. Let's get going" he added exiting the room heading to the entrance to take his jacket on.

"Do you like ice-cream?" he asked opening the entrance door.

Yukie was surprised by the sudden touch to his head, blushing lightly he looked away and watched as Alex left to grab his jacket. Following Yukie slipped his shoes on before picking up a thin light jacket for himself to wear. "Ice cream is good" Yukie admitted with a small blush the male quite surprised that their destination was an ice cream place. "You sure your feeling okay to go out? I don't want you getting more injured" Yukie admitted quite shyly looking away in obvious nervousness.

Alex turned to look at the boy smiling. He was surprised that the other thought about his well being. "I'm fine, don't worry" he said walking further down the street. It was too beautiful outside to go with the car. Plus his apartment was not to far from a park where they could find ice cream and other sweets.

"And if anything would happen i know you are with me and would take care of me" he added in a low voice more for himself.

"I'm glad you trust me so much. Most humans don't trust demons" Yukie admitted shyly before gently taking his friends hand and kissed his cheek. "I hope they have chocolate" Yukie admitted excited to get icecream since sweets for him where quite uncommon.

Alex was surprised when the other took his hand and kissed him on his cheek. He didn't disliked it though. He actually liked it. Holding the others hand in his, they walked silently till they reached the park entrance and went straight to the ice cream stand to buy them.

"One with vanilla and chocolate and one only with chocolate please" he asked the lady that was selling preparing the money to pay for them. "Thank you" he said once he payed them and started eating them. "I forgot how good ice cream was" he said laughing as he was eating it. "How's yours? Do you like it?"

"I love ice cream Beu doesn't let me eat lots of sweets so eating ice cream is something I really enjoy" Yukie admitted gently licking the soft serve ice cream. "So what now? Dinner and a movie?" Yukie asked with a small smirk the male quite happy with their outing and secretly not wanting their date to end. Looking around the park Yukie gently pulled Alex towards a nice walking path.

"You really enjoy this outgoing thing" said Alex laughing when the other asked what was there further to do. Seeing how happy eating ice cream was making Yukie feel, put a smile on his face. It was something different to see than his normal grumpy or angry face that he saw till now.

"I'm not actually hungry but a movie sound just perfect" he added keeping his smile on the face, walking right next to the other.

The moment felt so normal for him, that for a moment he didn't thought of Yukie as a partner or a demon. It felt like a normal date with a normal person. And he liked it because he didn't had it in a long time now.

Finishing his ice cream he looked in his phone for a good movie they could go.

"Any preferences on the movie?" he asked as he was scrolling down the list.

"Preferance for movie no, but I'd like to approve the location we are going to" Yukie admitted not wanting to really get into the reason as he held Alex's hand a little closer. Yukie was unsure wot h some locations and since the demons where being introduced into the normal human world there where some places that refused to serve or allow them in since most demons where seen as pets by those who either adopted them or where living near them.

"Preferance for movie no, but I'd like to approve the location we are going to"

Alex was a little confused. Wasn't he the one who said if next was movie or something like that?

"what do you mean?" he asked looking at the boy as they were walking side by side, passing peoples on the ale that were out there just like them or just having a simple walk in the park.

"Don't you want movie?"

"I want to go to a movie...It's Just some places don't like my kind" Yukie replied with a small smile. "I tend to have certain places that I go to and feel safe there are some humans that wish for us to die or continue being servants to their master's" Yukie admitted with a small sigh not liking the harsh truths. "I'm allowed free roam because I belong to the police force kinda like a pet" Yukie added pulling put his phone with his free hand to look for a good nearby theater. "Not to mention it's still highly frowned upon for our species to mix since we are so dangerous" Yukie teased slightly pulling up directions on his phone.

"I want to go to a movie...It's Just some places don't like my kind"

Alex was amazed by what the other was telling him. This was like the slavery in america. Like the black people where treated. Only a few places allowed to go.

"Not to mention it's still highly frowned upon for our species to mix since we are so dangerous"

And there it was, same racist thing that he heart since he knew the guy. That was crazy. It was like he turned back in time only that his situation had demons instead of black people.

"now that's just crazy" he said sighing feeling sad all of a sudden. No sorry or anything else, he just thought that it wasn't right what was happening. Everyone wanted them to act like humans but they were treated like demons.

"Alright ... where to?" he asked looking from the side on the others phone

"Its not entirely crazy when I was first introduced as the first if My kind I wasn't well behaved. I ended up burning a lot of bridges and terrifying people, I didn't think how it would affect others because at the time I didn't know other demons existed but where well hidden" Yukie explained looking over at Alex with a small frown. "I know this issue is quite common in history but, it's a fair assumption to have some fear towards demons after all all humans know is my relationships towards humans and how I interact they see us as good workers and it helped us get into the job force" Yukie added before gently pulling Alex towards a different street outside of the park. "The better I am the more they see demons don't have powers and are harmless. They will only see the good perks of being around us instead of the fear I placed in everyone's heart when I first started living here" Yukie finished before standing outside of a nice movie theater.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ooc: sorry, i didnt knew you replyed.

Bic:

Alex fallowed the other and listen carefully. Yukie was right as long as he behaved the others had a chance at a normal life. But they started to hate the humans and treat them like they were before. This was a never ending circle.

Sighing he looked at the flyers with different kind of movies not knowing what to pick or what the other would like to watch.

"What do you prefere? I know i dont like horror movies since i'm living in one with demons. So ... can we pick a comedy instead?" He asked looking at Yukie.